It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a call to arms came...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'll defend my home, but other than that, the WEF can fight their own wars.

Wish everyone thought the same. We are just peons fighting the 'elites' wars. Why would anyone go along with that ?! Its mind-boggling. If everyone would refuse to fight there would be no wars!

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Absolutely, without a doubt.

Continuing with my current profession, however, would probably be the most useful and impactful thing I could do.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Actually, Ukraine asked for "Underground hackers" to come out and play in the Russian infrastructure playground.
Anonymous has taken notice and has answered that call.

Link to twatter tweet from Anon

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If Ukraine called me up, not only would I not know what they were saying, but I'm fairly certain I wouldn't even know that they were Ukrainian.

I'll protect my own home. I won't be calling them asking for help.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I’d send all them illegals and Haitians at the border over in my stead, they want a free ride… you got one. But there’s a stipulation, they fight for Ukraine, they get a citizen ship and a fair crack at life there.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

We went out and bought extra dish soap and twenty five pounds of sea salt today. I am not going to go out and fight anyone at my age, I will just cook cookies and coffee for the guys playing soldier. China could easily retrofit the big cargo ships to haul soldiers and equipment over in if they desired, we would be thinking they are loaded with electronics and let them right in.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

If it came here, then I would get my family somewhere safe as possible. Then I would heed the call and come to fight them off. I would be beyond terrified, but bravery and courage only exist because fear exists.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ill play soldier if it means a steady supply of coffee and cookies. lol jk

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Good deal, I'm unfortunately not underground, neither are the pen testers that I work with. We're all pretty above ground and out in the open, hard to make a living doing any of this unless you're willing to act illegally, which most of the anon crowd does. Not a knock on any of them, it's just really hard to pay the bills with that skill set and not remain above board.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Yeah that’s true.
I’d guess most of them know how to cover their tracks as well afterwards.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
My profession outside of Civil Engineering, is photogrammetry.
50% of my job is flying a drone.
Sometimes it’s a specialized drone with task specific sensors.
Other times, it’s just any old drone that can take a set of overlapping images and georeference them.

I guess if it came down to it, I could make a jihad drone.
Just need to get some explosive recipes.
Also, I have a H20T thermal sensor for my Matrice that would also be very beneficial.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
At first I would have said no, its not the right fight. But when you see a Mig-29 striking a house with kids inside or seeing a BMP type armored vehicle go out of its way to run over a civilian car it starts to look like the right fight.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

NO.

I DGA Flyin F what the government thinks they require of me.

As if.

F🍁CK TRUDEAU and BIDEN.

edit on 2/25/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Amen brother!

Side note - we need to do a debrief soon!

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Almost impossible to cover your tracks, how you approach compromising systems is as telling as a fingerprint. That's how most attribution happens these days, data is collected and correlated with other attacks. Everyone has their own go-to toolbox they use, it's hard to break your own methodology.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
Throw me in, I'll fight for a "free" world. guns'a blazin

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: IndieA

Very true.
Patriotism runs deep and wild in a lot of Americans.

Up until recently, I didnt think Canadians had that sense of pride, but with the protests, that completely changed my mind.

I think if Canada put out a call, there would be a lot of folks taking up arms.

Maybe not as deep as you think.

I they didn't stand up against a corrupt and tyrannical government in their own country, why would they go and fight one in another country?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I saw pictures that fox had posted on the gram today before work. The one was an elderly women holding a rifle while being instructed by soldiers who were training civilians. My first thought… that is patriotism. If we faced the same situation here in the US I doubt many would be willing to stand for this country. And it’s sad.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
In a hole.
a reply to: IndieA

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss

I saw pictures that fox had posted on the gram today before work. The one was an elderly women holding a rifle while being instructed by soldiers who were training civilians. My first thought… that is patriotism. If we faced the same situation here in the US I doubt many would be willing to stand for this country. And it’s sad.

I think you have a lot of Americans that love their country. But hate that they no longer have a government that is for the people.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join