It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two healthy high school basketball players died suddenly on the same day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The chances of an otherwise healthy adolescent dying of sudden cardiac death (SCD) is scarce and have been estimated in PubMed studies at roughly 1 in 200,000. Yet we are seeing more and more of these cases.

www.thedesertreview.com... 1ec-ac07-73af1dfa9c96.html

Two healthy high school basketball players died suddenly on the same day. Cameran Wheatley, a 17-year-old senior at Bremen High School, collapsed during a game with Chicago High School on February 8, 2022.

patch.com...

Meanwhile, in East Texas, Devonte Mumphrey collapsed on the same day and died from a sudden cardiac arrest. Devonte, 15, was a basketball standout who was nominated for Mr. Texas Basketball Player of the Week after scoring 45 points in a single game in January. As a freshman, Mumphrey was named the District Newcomer of the Year.

www.jacksonvilleprogress.com... 56.html

The chances of an otherwise healthy adolescent dying of sudden cardiac death (SCD) is scarce and have been estimated in PubMed studies at roughly 1 in 200,000. We should see reports on these events no more than a few times in a decade, yet we read about them nearly every day. Why?

edit on 15-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Happens all the time. Junk food working at 100%.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It must have been the referees whistle, or maybe they were just breathing to much

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

And some countries are trying to hide the teenage mortality. I've noted this quite a while ago with regards to falsifying infection & mortality rates as a result of CV19. They are using exactly the same tactic to skew the data.

The following is from ONS (England)

As you can see there is an attempt to cover up the reality of teenage mortality by expanding the age group within which they are classified.

I believe in the US this part of the data is 18-49, it is for CV19 deaths & case rates IIRC.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This has been an ongoing issue well before the vaccination. Also if it's 1 in 200 thousand that's odd because in an article about one of the students they mention another student athlete who died on the field before 2020. It's doubtful 200 thousand played sports at that school in those few years.

There are many articles noting the incidence among high school athletes, articles about parents warning other parents, articles about having AED machines available, about how student athletes should have heart health screenings before playing and this was all before 2020.

Could one or both be vaccination related? Maybe. Hard to say without even knowing if they were vaccinated. However unfortunate this is, it is not new.

Although it is difficult to get a precise number of sudden cardiac deaths, it is estimated that one competitive athlete dies suddenly every three days. Most of these victims are male with more than half being black athletes. More than two-thirds participate in either basketball or football, and the average age of death is 17.5 years.

Philly Voice

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

We should see reports on these events no more than a few times in a decade, yet we read about them nearly every day. Why?

I just posted links and statistics the other day.
I’m not saying both Covid and Vaccines don’t cause this but what you wrote is absolutely false.
It is a lot more common than a few times in a decade.
It was happening so often that is why there are defibrillators at High schools now.

found it...

thesportsinstitute.com...

Every two to three days in the U.S., a young athlete dies as the result of sudden cardiac arrest. In fact, sudden cardiac arrest is the number one cause of sudden death in exercising young athletes.

edit on 15-2-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Since a lot of people have a heart condition undiagnosed but seem to be living with it up to a point, it would be difficult to prove for certain that the Jabs are causing it. That's why they are still jabbing. But if you look at the all-cause mortality rate pre and post-jab. Any reasonable unbiased conclusion would be shocked at the last November figures of a forty percent rise in all-cause mortality rise in the 18 to 60 year age groups, it is probably more like eighty percent now. They have not pulled the jabs or the mandates as they should have done on these figures alone. The only conclusion is either they are incompetent idiots or they are out to get you.It cant be put any simpler.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It’s going to take 1000 dead young men per day before the msm and medical community admit that there is any relation to the jab.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

We should see reports on these events no more than a few times in a decade, yet we read about them nearly every day. Why?

I just posted links and statistics the other day.
I’m not saying both Covid and Vaccines don’t cause this but what you wrote is absolutely false.
It is a lot more common than a few times in a decade.
It was happening so often that is why there are defibrillators at High schools now.

found it...

Every two to three days in the U.S., a young athlete dies as the result of sudden cardiac arrest. In fact, sudden cardiac arrest is the number one cause of sudden death in exercising young athletes.

So essentially you believe one blog over another, neither blog has any links or real data.

BTW the way I never mentioned vaccines or COVID

FWIW the quote you said I wrote was in the article, I've added quotes makes so there is no confusion.

Additionally isn't it an oxymoron after all what other cause of "sudden death" would there be for an exercising young athlete? sudden death by cancer? sudden death by injury? I mean seriously the only death that happens suddenly is either your heart or your brain.

and there is this... of course it's not a blog though It's just the New England Journal of Medicine granted it's from 2017

www.nejm.org...:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub%3dwww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

RESULTS
Over the course of 18.5 million person-years of observation, 74 sudden cardiac arrests occurred during participation in a sport; of these, 16 occurred during competitive sports and 58 occurred during noncompetitive sports. The incidence of sudden cardiac arrest during competitive sports was 0.76 cases per 100,000 athlete-years, with 43.8% of the athletes surviving until they were discharged from the hospital. Among the competitive athletes, two deaths were attributed to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and none to arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy. Three cases of sudden cardiac arrest that occurred during participation in competitive sports were determined to have been potentially identifiable if the athletes had undergone preparticipation screening.

CONCLUSIONS
In our study involving persons who had out-of-hospital cardiac arrest, the incidence of sudden cardiac arrest during participation in competitive sports was 0.76 cases per 100,000 athlete-years. The occurrence of sudden cardiac arrest due to structural heart disease was uncommon during participation in competitive sports. (Funded by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and others.)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

And the issue is that they apply one attribution protocol to Covid 19, that a death is attributed to Covid regardless of comorbidities (heart issues, cancer, etc), whereas it's flipped for the vaccine. It's never from the vaccine, or exacerbating underlining conditions, but instead with vaccine.

95% of covid deaths had an avg of 4 comorbidities.
edit on 15-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

So essentially you believe one blog over another, neither blog has any links or real data.

Yes I’ll believe my blog because it shows all the references

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
They would love to have all people vaccinated, then there will be no control group so there will be no evidence that the vaccine is causing a problem in the future. That is probably why they are wanting to mandate the vaccine.

Getting a moderate to severe case of covid does increase the chance of a heart condition for maybe three months. Mild cases not so much I guess.

But the vaccine also causes a chance of heart conditions happening for maybe three months in some people. If this was a safe vaccine it should not be increasing the risk of a heart condition in anyone. Remember there are a lot more people who have increased susceptable to a heart heart condition after getting vaccinated than only those who die or get critical from the vaccine.

A very mild case of the virus has less risk of these heart conditions happening, the kind of case that most people get.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Yes I’ll believe my blog because it shows all the references

I apologize, Im, not trying to come across as an azz, a lot of people tell me it must come naturally then, however, the blog with the reference from a study over 10 years ago. Not sure if that matters a hill of beans or not, but we ought to consider the popularity of vaping among our youth has definitely increased in the last 10 years. It's a study though of approximately 10% of all the high schools in the US which is certainly a broad enough sample.

FWIW there is also a legitimate concern if this is happening to those students in competitive sports what is happening to those kids that aren't participating in sports? Hell would those cases would even be in your study? they are likey many more with the less healthy? or am I missing something

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I remember not long ago around here they wanted kids to play in masks on top of shots, lots of parents did not approve of that. With that being said all that training leading up to todays time frame I wonder if wearing face huggies while training has any long term effects on your cardiovascular system?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
The chances of an otherwise healthy adolescent dying of sudden cardiac death (SCD) is scarce and have been estimated in PubMed studies at roughly 1 in 200,000. Yet we are seeing more and more of these cases.

www.thedesertreview.com... 1ec-ac07-73af1dfa9c96.html

Two healthy high school basketball players died suddenly on the same day. Cameran Wheatley, a 17-year-old senior at Bremen High School, collapsed during a game with Chicago High School on February 8, 2022.

patch.com...

Meanwhile, in East Texas, Devonte Mumphrey collapsed on the same day and died from a sudden cardiac arrest. Devonte, 15, was a basketball standout who was nominated for Mr. Texas Basketball Player of the Week after scoring 45 points in a single game in January. As a freshman, Mumphrey was named the District Newcomer of the Year.

www.jacksonvilleprogress.com... 56.html

The chances of an otherwise healthy adolescent dying of sudden cardiac death (SCD) is scarce and have been estimated in PubMed studies at roughly 1 in 200,000. We should see reports on these events no more than a few times in a decade, yet we read about them nearly every day. Why?

The odds of the vax doing it are hundreds of millions to one as it effects people differently and they get vaxxed at different times.

I'd check for steroids, if there's a bad batch going around that's the more likely answer. They shoot up before a match and bingo.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I apologize, Im, not trying to come across as an azz, a lot of people tell me it must come naturally then, however, the blog with the reference from a study over 10 years ago.

No worries. Yes those studies are from 10 years ago, that shows clearly that these things were VERY prevalent before Covid. I actually believe these cases were on the rise. I remember hearing about it on the news and even local schools near me. The issue is that some kids have heart issues that don’t present until they do intensive sports like the kind in high school. Sadly, some of them have literally dropped dead.

Now take that information and let it happen now and most people would assume Covid Vaccine. The reality is that some of these kids haven’t even taken the vaccine. I am no vaccine lover, I do believe there are side effects and maybe long term harm, however we have to temper these thoughts with reality in this case. These kids were having heart related issues on a pretty frequent basis pre covid.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It's pretty easy to figure out. Take sudden deaths from 18 and under, and see how many had the jab. Basic numbers and facts.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Tsk Tsk. The defibs 8n schools and high streets were implemented after the current 9lan was instigated, they don't want everybody to die, they just a machine in your body that detects everything you do, transhumanism

Maybe someone could do a thread on what kind of investments Bill Gates Et al have in the heart business

Is this a conspiracy site, wh8s dissecting and investigating, looks like you're all blowing your own horns

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: GUGLiL

Tsk Tsk. The defibs 8n schools and high streets were implemented after the current 9lan was instigated, they don't want everybody to die, they just a machine in your body that detects everything you do, transhumanism

Maybe someone could do a thread on what kind of investments Bill Gates Et al have in the heart business

Is this a conspiracy site, wh8s dissecting and investigating, looks like you're all blowing your own horns

I’m one of the biggest CT, however, I’m not going to be silly and disregard things that I saw with my own eyes.
I remember them putting AED machines in schools at least 10 years ago. I remember because they made such a big deal about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

www.bhf.org.uk...

The BHF joins forces with Microsoft and the NHS to save thousands more lives from cardiac arrests

08 August 2018     Rachel Sacks    

Category: Survival and support

Thousands more lives could be saved from cardiac arrests, thanks to a ground-breaking partnership between the NHS, the British Heart Foundation (BHF), and Microsoft.

Look to the twin towers falling and being replaced by a giant needle, look at movies plots from 2012 and relate them to 2019 events, the tell you before hand, look at revelations where the nations are governed by an iron rod, William Gates is from one of the 12 tribes of Israel, Fauci, another and on and on, what a coincidence Bill Gates monopolised MS by attacking start ups with viruses, and why do they all have androgynous ex wife's OR...

If you choose to follow the rage in your gut your shown the source of your rage

Truth

edit on 16-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join