It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what, Jesus may have walked on water, but could he have....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
this thread turned in to two religions arguing over which one is dumber.

Evolution is a bull# religion.

christianity is abull# religion.

same with Buddhism, Judaism, and all the other institutionalized bull# dead ends that don't help you experience god for itself.

you each fell for the left side and the right side of the brain the satanists who control the world want you to fall into.

You need to each take a step back and analyze the evidence more. There is no proof for either of your arguments. They are equally as ignorant and the divide and conquer strategy has worked wonders on your minds.

Denying an omnipresent consciousness some religions describe as god is just as ignorant as believing that going to church and praying to a metaphor for the sun will change your life.

Try some '___' and meditate and you will experience "God" and change your entire outlook on life.

Or don't. I don't give a #. But both of your belief systems are trap for your mind.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
this thread turned in to two religions arguing over which one is dumber.

Evolution is a bull# religion.

christianity is abull# religion.

same with Buddhism, Judaism, and all the other institutionalized bull# dead ends that don't help you experience god for itself.

you each fell for the left side and the right side of the brain the satanists who control the world want you to fall into.

You need to each take a step back and analyze the evidence more. There is no proof for either of your arguments. They are equally as ignorant and the divide and conquer strategy has worked wonders on your minds.

Denying an omnipresent consciousness some religions describe as god is just as ignorant as believing that going to church and praying to a metaphor for the sun will change your life.

Try some '___' and meditate and you will experience "God" and change your entire outlook on life.

Or don't. I don't give a #. But both of your belief systems are trap for your mind.

Well, guess I lied.

My vocabulary does not contain the words left or right. Simple pragmatic person who believes in looking at simple facts. First of all, not believing in the facts of science or personal experience is not BS, nor could it remotely be considered religion. Simple minds.

It is looking at the objective information and the world as we know it. You in your wildest dreams, would not believe in the advancement in medicine that I have seen. Remember, much of what I post is nothing but being at the right place n the right time. I have no religion, just look at what information is presented to me.

Honestly have no clue why you would call looking at objective information or living life could even be remotely called religion. No clue at all. Also WTF is '___'? WTF is “right side of the brain that satanists who control the world?”

You sound a bit off the deep end. Guess the only thing we agree upon is Christianity is nothing but contrived. The light, the truth, has no truth to support it.

Denny
edit on 5-1-2022 by DaCook because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Then why reply at all?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

I have verified this apparently you have not. I can get you the scientific (non intelligent design guys) who systematically and inductively using scientific steps prove that Evolution cannot be true.

But so you know I found out that the chart they fed us since elementary school in our science books, you know the one with all the epocs/ages that show the earth billions of years old and then man appearing with no evolutionary links just a fast leap. Which BTW goes against the first and second law of thermodynamics.

That Chart is not real. A man invented the chart to show what he THEORIZED about evolution. then he went back and added names to the chart to make it seem scientific, in one spot they added Homo Sapiens over a million years before modern man even shows up. Why did they do that? Well to make you think / believe that they are correct and all else is wrong.

However scientist have proven that no where in the UNIVERSE, no where in our Galaxy, no where in our Solar system is there one shed of proof things are evolving. NO one example of evolution has even been found. And of so called fossil record of man they put together some of these so called early men whole bodies but only possessing a molar, in some case only a jaw bone, in others only a wrist bone and yet in others a hip section. And these bones were spread over thousands of yards. Leaky himself concluded that the area he was excavating was just a 1,000 year old African graveyard with real human remains that he tried to buffalo everyone to believe was millions of years ago.

This is what they bui9lt their human chart with a dozen molars (not found together but thousands of yards apart), 12 jaw bones (found thousands of yards apart. have you got it yet? they cannot prove the molars came from the same animals/pre-humans.) 3 wrist bone fragments not found together, 3 hip bones not found together, and several femurs again not found together but thousands of yards apart.

Science has not proven anything to be true o that chart as a matter of fact the chart should have been changed after more recent findings. So the cartoon chart n our science books has not been proven true yet we are taught that it is. Evolutionist have more faith than the average Christian if they believe that chart. Literally Evolution is a religion created for scientist, their main doctrine with not facts is evolution. the scientist are the priests, and their followers their congregation. All without a shred of actual facts and established truth.

Now prove me wrong?

edit on 1/7/2022 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

None of that proves anything?

Evolution is not real prove me wrong? Please only list verifiable information. You see I have done it and there is none, it is all a fantasy fairy tale for grown men. When I broke down their so called facts it turned out none of them were veritably true under the current system of inductive scientific examination and methods.

Literally we have ALL been lied too so long, they have repeated the lie to the point everyone believes it is true.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

CBN and Roman Catholicism are one and the same.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Considering the brick got cut where the assistant had their hands I’d say he’s a con, especially since his bit-o-paper hit the brick further forward of the assistants hands.

More gee whizz then chi buis.

originally posted by: dontneedaname
Ok..you've disputed one video.

One too many. Jesus’ miracles stand in stark contrast to the work of professional illusionists, magicians, and faith healers. His powerful works always glorified God. (John 9:3; 11:1-4) His miracles were free of emotional rituals, magic incantations, showy displays, trickery, and hypnotism. When Jesus encountered a blind beggar named Bartimaeus who cried, “Rabboni, let me recover sight,” Jesus simply said to him: “‘Go, your faith has made you well.’ And immediately he recovered sight.”​—Mark 10:46-52.

The Gospel records show that Jesus performed his powerful works without props, specially planned staging, or trick lighting. They were performed out in the open, often in front of numerous eyewitnesses. (Mark 5:24-29; Luke 7:11-15) Unlike attempts by modern faith healers, his efforts to heal never failed because some ailing one supposedly lacked faith. Says Matthew 8:16: “He cured all who were faring badly.”

In his book “Many Infallible Proofs:” The Evidences of Christianity, Scholar Arthur Pierson says of Christ’s miracles: “Their number, the instantaneous and complete character of the cures he wrought, and the absence of one failure in the attempt even to raise the dead, put infinite distance between these miracles and the pretended wonders of this or any other age.”

Pierson offers yet another argument that backs the Gospel accounts when he says: “No confirmation of the miracles of scripture is more remarkable than the silence of enemies.” Jewish leaders had more than ample motive for wanting to discredit Jesus, but his miracles were so well-known that opponents dared not deny them. All they could do was attribute such feats to demonic powers. (Matthew 12:22-24) Centuries after Jesus’ death, the writers of the Jewish Talmud continued to credit Jesus with miraculous powers. According to the book Jewish Expressions on Jesus, they dismissed him as being one who “followed the practices of magic.” Would such a comment have been made if it was even remotely possible to dismiss Jesus’ miracles as mere myth?

Further proof comes from fourth-century church historian Eusebius. In his book The History of the Church From Christ to Constantine, he quotes a certain Quadratus who sent a letter to the emperor in defense of Christianity. Quadratus wrote: “Our Saviour’s works were always there to see, for they were true​—the people who had been cured and those raised from the dead, who had not merely been seen at the moment when they were cured or raised, but were always there to see, not only when the Saviour was among us, but for a long time after His departure; in fact some of them survived right up to my own time.” Scholar William Barclay observed: “Quadratus is saying that until his own day men on whom miracles had been worked could actually be produced. If that was untrue nothing would have been easier than for the Roman government to brand it as a lie.”

Belief in the miracles of Jesus is reasonable, rational, and fully in harmony with the evidence.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join