It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If u accept reincarnation is true, what happens to souls who die from a nuclear blast / bomb?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

it's more like being a 2D being trying to see or perceive at dimension beyond what they can comprehend.

Direct experience of this was at a temple; The person I was with; a non meditator, couldn't see the abbot... I mean at all; Not that the abbot refused to see him or anything.

I said you couldn't see that guy that was walking right in front of you?

No.

The monk that was less than 10 feet away?

There wasn't any monk.

OK.

I realized that it was like that with other people too spending more time there.

Some may say that it is some supranormal power or something... but more like a side effect of meditating that perhaps a lot of experienced meditators and non meditators are still ignorant of... like saying it requires a womb.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Reincarnation and Resurrection are two different things though, where Reincarnation the soul goes through different animals, humans then to mythical, heirarchy of creatures.

Thing is with Buddhism, it doesn't tend to believe in the idea of a soul or out any special emphasis on it, where in Hinduism, souls gets such emphasis. Even though Hinduism a pre cursor to Buddhism, it quite a contradiction, but Buddha was into to metaphysics or semantics.

Resurrection in general context, is the being brought back from the dead back to life, or the preservation of an Ego to another plane, like Heaven or Hell.

Don't know, maybe superpowers, some serious voodoo, or nothing, cause it that spatial.
edit on 23-12-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
For cultures that believe in reincarnation, when we leave this world we join others in our 'tribe' or 'group' we met with on earth to work out karmic dealings we've had with them, and review the lessons we chose to learn for soul growth. Example, if you despised poor people, you might choose to reincarnate as a poor person in a future life.

Those who die unexpectedly in a traumatic manor- such as war- didn't get the chance to finish out their chosen lesson, and may choose to reincarnate right away instead of doing a lengthy life review. That supposedly explains unfounded phobias, which are believed to be uncleared memories of their tragedy brought with them, tucked away in their subconscious.

I doubt that a person has the freedom to choose what his or her next reincarnation will be like. Only those who understand the value of living a life of struggle would wish such a lifetime. But most of us rather preffer a live without suffer or struggle.. So...I think you will get the life you deserve/ need...and that will be your lesson. Who is the one that knows what you need would be probably God. Who else is able to look into your heart and makes no mistake what will be just what you need to experience during your next life.

Of course this is all speculation but if this is the way reincarnation works the consequence will be that there is no escape from what is in store for you. And in the end for what reason...if we believe the scientist the universe and everything in it will end some day..

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

I've watched most of seasons 1 & 2, it's a very interesting and thought-provoking series. I have 17 episodes on my playlist.

But you didn't answer my question.

What is it about being turned into nuclear vapour that bothers you regarding reincarnation?

Do you mean WW3, the end of the world, so how can you be reincarnated if there are no human beings left on the planet?

Is that your question?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

I've watched most of seasons 1 & 2, it's a very interesting and thought-provoking series. I have 17 episodes on my playlist.

But you didn't answer my question.

What is it about being turned into nuclear vapour that bothers you regarding reincarnation?

Do you mean WW3, the end of the world, so how can you be reincarnated if there are no human beings left on the planet?

Is that your question?

Glad you've watched most of the episodes!! I've seen them all some years ago. Def the best RC documentary (series) I've ever seen. Though the stories only go back / involve ONE (mostly recent) life. Glad you asked.

[Side note - I've used a proprietary method to uncover all my past lives. The method is not published on the internet (nor any book - I imagine) and thus is "unknown" and will remain as such until next decade when more info will trickle out. It is not related to "past-life regression." It is SUPER different / strange and is just one part of a long process of healing, a multi-year process. It's quite simple to explain (for me) - probably could do it in a few paragraphs, but to actually do it is another story.]

Well...I am of the view, we are in the END TIMES. 2020s is the last decade of any "normalcy."

I'm expecting a nuclear war as a consequence of a China-Taiwan conflict -- but later in 2020s. As in late 2020s - closer to 2030. But I don't know the exact timing.

Milley: China Wants Capability to Take Taiwan by 2027, Sees No Near-term Intent to Invade

news.usni.org...

For the record, China isn't the enemy. Only an adversary. The true EN-e-ME is IN ME. But I digress...

Based on what I've learned...there will still be billions of people left. End times DOES NOT equal "everyone dead." It just means like "End of life as we know it / have known it" - for the last 5,000 years+ / 10,000+ years, whatever.

So a lot will die in a short time frame (billions), but not just from war - which is mostly a Northern Hemisphere thing. But also from rapid climate / earth changes and sickness (Whether C19 or related). The latter two are already taking place of course, but greater casualties to come later this decade. Also a period of darkness after the war...when chaos / fear will reign in many areas for a time.

If you watch certain youtube channels - one can understand things better. Once one understand the driving force behind both of the latter - which isn't CO2 or any "virus spread."

Global population will be knocked back several billion at least. So, a certain % will die from nuclear blasts....that is why I wonder what happens to those souls. Can a soul (Which is "just energy") be destroyed?

In the end equation, an answer isn't too critical (for me right now) because any souls that need to be saved for the future, will be saved. But I'd still like to know.

Related ATS Thread - For those who think a China invasion / attack on Taiwan is inevitable, what year does it happen?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-12-2021 by dontneedaname because: added ATS link

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I don't know about the late 2020s, it could happen in a few months if Russia isn't satisfied with the NATO conference in January.

They're completely paranoid about NATO expansion to the east. I fully expect them to invade and occupy Ukraine soon, to prevent it from becoming a NATO member.

They've been making veiled threats about nuking Europe with hypersonic missiles that can hit their targets within minutes. They clearly believe they've got faster missiles than NATO.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

TextI doubt that a person has the freedom to choose what his or her next reincarnation will be like. Only those who understand the value of living a life of struggle would wish such a lifetime.

Every religion and most cultures believe in a Supreme Being. The God you believe in is quite different than the God many other cultures choose to believe in.

Perhaps the 'truth' lies somewhere in the middle, and we've all got it wrong.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: visitedbythem

I am not Christian but that is a great response.
A lot of the original 'authors' of the 'bible' had such things as out of body experiences, qi gong, energy movement, and even 'abductions'
The world of the living here is intensely linked with the world of the dead.

Then the Nicean idiots went and fukt it up

What the Bible really teaches concerning souls:

“The soul that sinneth, it shall die.”​—Ezekiel 18:4, King James Version.

“That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned.”​—Romans 5:12, New World Translation (unless otherwise specified, quotations below are from this translation).

We do not have souls, we are souls. In the Bible, “soul” is translated from the Hebrew neʹphesh and the Greek psy·kheʹ. Bible usage shows the soul to be a person or an animal or the life that a person or an animal enjoys. To many persons, however, “soul” means the immaterial or spirit part of a human being that survives the death of the physical body. Others understand it to be the principle of life. But these latter views are not Bible teachings.

What is the origin of the teaching that the human soul is invisible, immaterial and immortal?

The difficulty lies in the fact that the meanings popularly attached to the English word “soul” stem primarily, not from the Hebrew or Christian Greek Scriptures, but from ancient Greek philosophy, actually pagan religious thought. Greek philosopher Plato, for example, quotes Socrates as saying: “The soul, . . . if it departs pure, dragging with it nothing of the body, . . . goes away into that which is like itself, into the invisible, divine, immortal, and wise, and when it arrives there it is happy, freed from error and folly and fear . . . and all the other human ills, and . . . lives in truth through all after time with the gods.”​—Phaedo, 80, D, E; 81, A.

In direct contrast with the Greek teaching of the psy·kheʹ (soul) as being immaterial, intangible, invisible, and immortal, the Scriptures show that both psy·kheʹ and neʹphesh, as used with reference to earthly creatures, refer to that which is material, tangible, visible, and mortal.

“The early Christian philosophers adopted the Greek concept of the soul’s immortality and thought of the soul as being created by God and infused into the body at conception.”​—The New Encyclopædia Britannica (1988), Volume 11, page 25.

What does the Bible say though? (in addition to what it says there at Ezekiel 18:4 already quoted at the start of my comment)

Regarding the creation of the first human soul, the Bible says: “Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul [Hebrew, neʹphesh].”​—Genesis 2:7. (Notice that this does not say that man was given a soul but that he became a soul, a living person.) (The part of the Hebrew word here rendered “soul” is neʹphesh. KJ, AS, and Dy agree with that rendering. RS, JB, NAB read “being.” NE says “creature.” Kx reads “person.”)

The Hebrew word neʹphesh, translated “soul,” means ‘a creature that breathes.’ When God created the first man, Adam, He did not infuse into him an immortal soul but the life force that is maintained by breathing. Therefore, “soul” in the Biblical sense refers to the entire living being. If separated from the life force originally given by God, the soul dies.​—Genesis 3:19; Ezekiel 18:20.

1 Cor. 15:45: “It is even so written: ‘The first man Adam became a living soul.’ The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.” (So the Christian Greek Scriptures agree with the Hebrew Scriptures as to what the soul is.) (The Greek word here translated “soul” is the accusative case of psy·kheʹ. KJ, AS, Dy, JB, NAB, and Kx also read “soul.” RS, NE, and TEV say “being.”)

1 Pet. 3:20: “In Noah’s days . . . a few people, that is, eight souls, were carried safely through the water.” (The Greek word here translated “souls” is psy·khaiʹ, the plural form of psy·kheʹ. KJ, AS, Dy, and Kx also read “souls.” JB and TEV say “people”; RS, NE, and NAB use “persons.”)

Gen. 9:5: “Besides that, your blood of your souls [or, “lives”; Hebrew, from neʹphesh] shall I ask back.” (Here the soul is said to have blood.)

Josh. 11:11: “They went striking every soul [Hebrew, neʹphesh] that was in it with the edge of the sword.” (The soul is here shown to be something that can be touched by the sword, so these souls could not have been spirits.)

“The Hebrew term for ‘soul’ (nefesh, that which breathes) was used by Moses . . . , signifying an ‘animated being’ and applicable equally to nonhuman beings. . . . New Testament usage of psychē (‘soul’) was comparable to nefesh.”—The New Encyclopædia Britannica (1976), Macropædia, Vol. 15, p. 152.

“The belief that the soul continues its existence after the dissolution of the body is a matter of philosophical or theological speculation rather than of simple faith, and is accordingly nowhere expressly taught in Holy Scripture.”—The Jewish Encyclopedia (1910), Vol. VI, p. 564.

“Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;” (Col 2:8)

The doctrine of the immortality of the soul raised questions: Where do souls go after death? What happens to the souls of the wicked? When nominal Christians adopted the myth of the immortal soul, this led them to accept another myth​—the teaching of hellfire.

FACT:

At death a person ceases to exist

Myth 2: The Wicked Suffer in Hell (One Myth Leads to Another)

The End of False Religion Is Near!

What Is False Religion?

Are you distressed about crimes committed in the name of religion? Do the warfare, terrorism, and corruption perpetrated by those who claim to serve God offend your sense of justice? Why does religion seem to be at the root of so many problems?

The fault lies, not with all religion, but with false religion. A widely respected religious figure, Jesus Christ, indicated that false religion produces bad works, just as a “rotten tree produces worthless fruit.” (Matthew 7:15-17) What fruit does false religion yield?

False Religion . . .
◼ MEDDLES IN WAR AND POLITICS: “Across Asia and beyond,” says the journal Asiaweek, “power-hungry leaders are cynically manipulating people’s religious sentiments for their own needs.” As a result, the journal warns: “The world threatens to sink into madness.” A prominent religious leader in the United States declared: “You’ve got to kill the terrorists before the killing stops.” His solution? “Blow them all away in the name of the Lord.” By contrast, the Bible says: “If anyone makes the statement: ‘I love God,’ and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar.” (1 John 4:20) Jesus even said: “Continue to love your enemies.” (Matthew 5:44) How many religions can you think of whose members engage in war?

◼ SPREADS FALSE DOCTRINE: Most religions teach that the soul or spirit is some invisible part of a human that survives the death of the physical body. By means of this teaching, many of these religions exploit their members, charging money to pray for departed souls. However, the Bible teaches a different doctrine. “The soul that is sinning​—it itself will die.” (Ezekiel 18:4) “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5) Jesus taught that the dead will be resurrected​—an unnecessary action if humans had an immortal soul. (John 11:11-25) Does your religion teach that the soul does not die?

◼ ...

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

I don't know about the late 2020s, it could happen in a few months if Russia isn't satisfied with the NATO conference in January.

They're completely paranoid about NATO expansion to the east. I fully expect them to invade and occupy Ukraine soon, to prevent it from becoming a NATO member.

They've been making veiled threats about nuking Europe with hypersonic missiles that can hit their targets within minutes. They clearly believe they've got faster missiles than NATO.

Russia-Ukraine is a sideshow in the grand scheme of things in my view. I don't pay much attention to it - though obviously if you live near there, you will. Whether that happens and/or expands into something bigger, I have no opinion.

China does not have the right armaments / processes to invade Taiwan, let alone fend off the USA/others - conventionally. When it does (Or thinks it does) - later in 2020s...

China-Taiwan will then involve Australia, Japan, India, & the USA.

en.wikipedia.org... - QUAD countries.

Also South Korea in the mix.

Just like with COVID fear...one thing leads to another. India-Pakistan, the Koreas....and since Russia-China are buddies...

Russia getting closer with China from a military angle.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 25-12-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: visitedbythem

The Hebrew word neʹphesh, translated “soul,” means ‘a creature that breathes.’ When God created the first man, Adam, He did not infuse into him an immortal soul but the life force that is maintained by breathing. Therefore, “soul” in the Biblical sense refers to the entire living being. If separated from the life force originally given by God, the soul dies.​—Genesis 3:19; Ezekiel 18:20.

That's interesting. For EVE (Of Adam & Eve) = to LIVE or BREATHE

www.behindthename.com...

LIVE=LIFE ...anagram - EVIL.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Close.

Eve (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 1)

[Living One; apparently related to the Heb. verb cha·yahʹ, “live”].

The Hebrew and Greek words for "breath" or "breathe" (the verb) are different though.

Spirit (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2)

The Greek pneuʹma (spirit) comes from pneʹo, meaning “breathe or blow,” and the Hebrew ruʹach (spirit) is believed to come from a root having the same meaning. Ruʹach and pneuʹma, then, basically mean “breath” but have extended meanings beyond that basic sense. (Compare Hab 2:19; Re 13:15.) They can also mean wind; the vital force in living creatures; one’s spirit; spirit persons, including God and his angelic creatures; and God’s active force, or holy spirit. (Compare Koehler and Baumgartner’s Lexicon in Veteris Testamenti Libros, Leiden, 1958, pp. 877-879; Brown, Driver, and Briggs’ Hebrew and English Lexicon of the Old Testament, 1980, pp. 924-926; Theological Dictionary of the New Testament, edited by G. Friedrich, translated by G. Bromiley, 1971, Vol. VI, pp. 332-451.) All these meanings have something in common: They all refer to that which is invisible to human sight and which gives evidence of force in motion. Such invisible force is capable of producing visible effects.

Another Hebrew word, nesha·mahʹ (Ge 2:7), also means “breath,” but it is more limited in range of meaning than ruʹach. The Greek pno·eʹ seems to have a similar limited sense (Ac 17:25) and was used by the Septuagint translators to render nesha·mahʹ.

Breath; Breath of Life; Life-Force. The account of the creation of man states that God formed man from the dust of the ground and proceeded to “blow [form of na·phachʹ] into his nostrils the breath [form of nesha·mahʹ] of life, and the man came to be a living soul [neʹphesh].” (Ge 2:7; see SOUL.) Neʹphesh may be translated literally as “a breather,” that is, “a breathing creature,” either human or animal. Nesha·mahʹ is, in fact, used to mean “breathing thing [or creature]” and as such is used as a virtual synonym of neʹphesh, “soul.” (Compare De 20:16; Jos 10:39, 40; 11:11; 1Ki 15:29.) The record at Genesis 2:7 uses nesha·mahʹ in describing God’s causing Adam’s body to have life so that the man became “a living soul.” Other texts, however, show that more was involved than simple breathing of air, that is, more than the mere introduction of air into the lungs and its expulsion therefrom. Thus, at Genesis 7:22, in describing the destruction of human and animal life outside the ark at the time of the Flood, we read: “Everything in which the breath [form of nesha·mahʹ] of the force [or, “spirit” (ruʹach)] of life was active in its nostrils, namely, all that were on the dry ground, died.” Nesha·mahʹ, “breath,” is thus directly associated or linked with ruʹach, which here describes the spirit, or life-force, that is active in all living creatures​—human and animal souls.

As the Theological Dictionary of the New Testament (Vol. VI, p. 336) states: “Breath may be discerned only in movement [as in the movement of the chest or the expanding of the nostrils], and it is also a sign, condition and agent of life, which seems to be esp[ecially] tied up with breathing.” Hence, the nesha·mahʹ, or “breath,” is both the product of the ruʹach, or life-force, and also a principal means of sustaining that life-force in living creatures. It is known from scientific studies, for example, that life is present in every single cell of the body’s one hundred trillion cells and that, while thousands of millions of cells die each minute, constant reproduction of new living cells goes on. The life-force active in all the living cells is dependent upon the oxygen that breathing brings into the body, which oxygen is transported to all the cells by the bloodstream. Without oxygen some cells begin to die after several minutes, others after a longer period. While a person can go without breathing for a few minutes and still survive, without the life-force in his cells he is dead beyond all human ability to revive him. The Hebrew Scriptures, inspired by man’s Designer and Creator, evidently use ruʹach to denote this vital force that is the very principle of life, and nesha·mahʹ to represent the breathing that sustains it.

Soul (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

Is the soul the same as the spirit?

Eccl. 12:7: “Then the dust returns to the earth just as it happened to be and the spirit [or, life-force; Hebrew, ruʹach] itself returns to the true God who gave it.” (Notice that the Hebrew word for spirit is ruʹach; but the word translated soul is neʹphesh. The text does not mean that at death the spirit travels all the way to the personal presence of God; rather, any prospect for the person to live again rests with God. In similar usage, we may say that, if required payments are not made by the buyer of a piece of property, the property “returns” to its owner.) (KJ, AS, RS, NE, and Dy all here render ruʹach as “spirit.” NAB reads “life breath.”)

Eccl. 3:19: “There is an eventuality as respects the sons of mankind and an eventuality as respects the beast, and they have the same eventuality. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit [Hebrew, ruʹach].” (Thus both mankind and beasts are shown to have the same ruʹach, or spirit. For comments on verses 20, 21, see page 383.)

Heb. 4:12: “The word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul [Greek, psy·khesʹ; “life,” NE] and spirit [Greek, pneuʹma·tos], and of joints and their marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart.” (Observe that the Greek word for “spirit” is not the same as the word for “soul.”)

Does conscious life continue for a person after the spirit leaves the body?

Ps. 146:4: “His spirit [Hebrew, from ruʹach] goes out, he goes back to his ground; in that day his thoughts do perish.” (NAB, Ro, Yg, and Dy [145:4] here render ruʹach as “spirit.” Some translations say “breath.”) (Also Psalm 104:29)

What is the origin of Christendom’s belief in an immaterial, immortal soul?

“The Christian concept of a spiritual soul created by God and infused into the body at conception to make man a living whole is the fruit of a long development in Christian philosophy. Only with Origen [died c. 254 C.E.] in the East and St. Augustine [died 430 C.E.] in the West was the soul established as a spiritual substance and a philosophical concept formed of its nature. . . . His [Augustine’s] doctrine . . . owed much (including some shortcomings) to Neoplatonism.”—New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967), Vol. XIII, pp. 452, 454.

“The concept of immortality is a product of Greek thinking, whereas the hope of a resurrection belongs to Jewish thought. . . . Following Alexander’s conquests Judaism gradually absorbed Greek concepts.”—Dictionnaire Encyclopédique de la Bible (Valence, France; 1935), edited by Alexandre Westphal, Vol. 2, p. 557.

“Immortality of the soul is a Greek notion formed in ancient mystery cults and elaborated by the philosopher Plato.”—Presbyterian Life, May 1, 1970, p. 35.

“Do we believe that there is such a thing as death? . . . Is it not the separation of soul and body? And to be dead is the completion of this; when the soul exists in herself, and is released from the body and the body is released from the soul, what is this but death? . . . And does the soul admit of death? No. Then the soul is immortal? Yes.”—Plato’s “Phaedo,” Secs. 64, 105, as published in Great Books of the Western World (1952), edited by R. M. Hutchins, Vol. 7, pp. 223, 245, 246.

“The problem of immortality, we have seen, engaged the serious attention of the Babylonian theologians. . . . Neither the people nor the leaders of religious thought ever faced the possibility of the total annihilation of what once was called into existence. Death was a passage to another kind of life.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria (Boston, 1898), M. Jastrow, Jr., p. 556.
So these teachings that death is a passage to another kind of life actually come from Babylon, not the Bible. See Babylon the Great (Reasoning From the Scriptures):

Ancient Babylonian religious concepts and practices are found in religions worldwide

“Egypt, Persia, and Greece felt the influence of the Babylonian religion . . . The strong admixture of Semitic elements both in early Greek mythology and in Grecian cults is now so generally admitted by scholars as to require no further comment. These Semitic elements are to a large extent more specifically Babylonian.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria (Boston, 1898), M. Jastrow, Jr., pp. 699, 700.

Following the Flood of Noah’s day, false religion had its beginning at Babel (later known as Babylon). (Gen. 10:8-10; 11:4-9) In time, Babylonish religious beliefs and practices spread to many lands. So Babylon the Great became a fitting name for false religion as a whole.

Their gods: There were triads of gods, and among their divinities were those representing various forces of nature and ones that exercised special influence in certain activities of mankind. (Babylonian and Assyrian Religion, Norman, Okla.; 1963, S. H. Hooke, pp. 14-40) “The Platonic trinity, itself merely a rearrangement of older trinities dating back to earlier peoples, appears to be the rational philosophic trinity of attributes that gave birth to the three hypostases or divine persons taught by the Christian churches. . . . This Greek philosopher’s [Plato’s] conception of the divine trinity . . . can be found in all the ancient [pagan] religions.”—Nouveau Dictionnaire Universel (Paris, 1865-1870), edited by M. Lachâtre, Vol. 2, p. 1467.

edit on 26-12-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

That's a lot of text. Thanks for the detail. The couple of things I got out of it...

1) Did not know Babel = Babylon

2) And the influence of Babylon concepts & practices in religion.

amazingbibletimeline.com...

Which makes me think of Baal. Sometimes known as BeliaL, or BeLIAR. ----> BeLIE-ve / BeLIE-f

L=R (interchangeable sound)

Spanish: igLesia : Portuguese: igReja

miRacLe - miLagRo (spanish)

So everyone who believes...indirectly is worshiping Baal. Rather choosing to KNOW.

3) As for why breathing could be / is "Evil"...based on what I have learned...those who choose TO BE....don't need to breathe.

BEing vs LIVing.

Look up meaning of Jesus' name....

And just in time:

Scientists Find The First Animal That Doesn't Need Oxygen to Survive

www.sciencealert.com...

edit on 26-12-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Ok, was looking up Baal again and I found this:

Pagan Origins of the Trinity Doctrine - it's a lot to digest. only read part of it.

www.trinitytruth.org...

some 1.5 hour talk about this subject? only watched a few minutes...

www.youtube.com...
--

I've always thought this whole trinity business is just bizarre.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You don't reincarnate into this realm. You upload to base reality is you pass you testing phase.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join