It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If u accept reincarnation is true, what happens to souls who die from a nuclear blast / bomb?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Is it any different then dying by any other means?

If you've seen GHOST INSIDE MY CHILD

www.imdb.com...

you see reincarnation stories from those who've died from the Titanic (Drowning), plane crash (impact / fire), falling from World Trade Center (9-11), Oklahoma City Bombing, gunshot, etc...

So..is there ANY KIND OF DEATH you cannot be reincarnated from? When I say death from nuclear blast, I mean you get incinerated by the fireball or intense radiation, not death by falling building or glass.

I think about people being turned into SHADOWS in Hiroshima. I have a photo of that somewhere I should post.

Yes, people who die by fire are reincarnated, but what about near the center of a nuke bomb blast - where the fire(ball) is much more intense?

I'm inclined to think intense radiation does not affect the soul...but is there a limit?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Romans 8:38-39 KJV
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've heard from somewhere, I believe C2C, that someone remarked on souls having to be restored to put back together after something like that. I wish I remembered the guest or the episode.

It could be so much woo, but it may offer you something.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

REINCARNATION is useless if you have no memory of past life.

If you have new memories you are a new person .

Same thing with clones. If we make a clone of you but can't transfer your memories. You aren't you.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

I've often wondered if reincarnation is just when there is a glitch in the matrix and we have some access to previous memories.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDoppleganger
I've heard from somewhere, I believe C2C, that someone remarked on souls having to be restored to put back together after something like that. I wish I remembered the guest or the episode.

It could be so much woo, but it may offer you something.

I think that's the episode that discussed a moon base that was a receptacle for Earth souls.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I've read some interesting theories about that.
Like you are supposed to grow and learn, which is why you don't have "specific" memories, but things like fear of [ ]

Also, interesting that you may be able to access the Akashic records, for helpful information, if you believe in that.

As far as the OP, and as to what another poster spoke of, I would think that dying that way, may be very traumatic to a soul, and the need to "rest and recover" between incarnations.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So how many souls ARE there? Have they all been used up yet? If not, where are they stored until the population reaches the stage where they are all needed?

What happens if the population reaches a point where there are more bodies than souls available?

What happens to the souls left out if the population never reaches a point where they are all needed?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I've often wondered if reincarnation is just when there is a glitch in the matrix and we have some access to previous memories.

It's starting to reflect movies, this glitch. Movies like Dark City, Lost in Space, Time Machine. To name a few, many have the same subliminal themes. Perhaps it's Humanity that's been hypnotized to believe it.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
another parallel, with extreme cases:

what happened to the Adamas when it splitted away? (the big bang)?
the result is the multiple souls who inhabit this world.

what happen to the light that comes from the sun?
it gives life.

what happens to the heat that scapes black holes?
is light,heat, waves, giving life.

so if a sunlight is able to provide light coming from the sun (and the explosions there) and if the light is able to sustain life after the intense explosion at bigbangs, then:

the souls remain.

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

If we need more souls we just print them, a little like money. If they are not in circulation we keep them in our vault.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Still there. Spirit. Energy.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Loved that one.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So..is there ANY KIND OF DEATH you cannot be reincarnated from?

No. Just a Christians believe the souls lost at Hiroshima and Nagasaki go to either Heaven or Hell, reincarnationists believe those souls can reincarnate.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I read a lot of near death experiences on NDEref.org. Most talk about how they become very aware of well everything, intelligence seems to equal out and all your limitations are gone. Disabilities disappear, travel is instant, communication is more efficient and direct through thought. I've not heard any of them talk about the spirit being affected in any way from the physical side, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen and all these stories are from people that didn't cross over obviously so they can't say what the big picture truly is like.

Einstein proved energy is never lost, it's simply transformed into another state. If you view a soul as energy, it's impossible to destroy and if reincarnation is on the table for some of them, I suspect they'll be just fine.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
For cultures that believe in reincarnation, when we leave this world we join others in our 'tribe' or 'group' we met with on earth to work out karmic dealings we've had with them, and review the lessons we chose to learn for soul growth. Example, if you despised poor people, you might choose to reincarnate as a poor person in a future life.

Those who die unexpectedly in a traumatic manor- such as war- didn't get the chance to finish out their chosen lesson, and may choose to reincarnate right away instead of doing a lengthy life review. That supposedly explains unfounded phobias, which are believed to be uncleared memories of their tragedy brought with them, tucked away in their subconscious.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I am inclined to believe those people with passed memories are not remembering their own lives. They have a demon who places those memories inside their minds

That’s my christian view,

As for dying in a nuclear blast, the spirit of humanity would be effected in no way whatsoever, we are in Gods mind and memory.
My take on this subject

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I am not Christian but that is a great response.
A lot of the original 'authors' of the 'bible' had such things as out of body experiences, qi gong, energy movement, and even 'abductions'
The world of the living here is intensely linked with the world of the dead.

Then the Nicean idiots went and fukt it up

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I am not Christian but that is a great response.
A lot of the original 'authors' of the 'bible' had such things as out of body experiences, qi gong, energy movement, and even 'abductions'
The world of the living here is intensely linked with the world of the dead.

Then the Nicean idiots went and fukt it up

Except in that verse quoted, it’s Paul talking directly towards christians, not everyone in general.
It’s not a free for all, everyone is invited, few choose, few accept

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

A souls particles are subatomic or smaller. radiation doesnt have any effect on those small of particles.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join