It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an Indigo Child?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
IC, I've noticed that you jacked this thread for your own purpose, not good but you also take your time getting back to people that really throw a wrench in your bogus theories. Even worse.

You're looking bad man.

Next move: "get the mod off my ass please".

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Indigos do effect their environment. But, how do you know what they want and how does laying bricks improve the environment? Perhaps cutting out CO2 emissions and CFC's will be a more noble cause for an Indigo. Perhaps, they just won't do anything. As I said the label only tells you what kind of people Indigos are, it won't tell you what they will do in life. You can't express 7 dimensions with 2

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Or log out, AGAIN.

Take your time. You really need it.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yea, I was about to tie indigos and telepathy together, but with the least success. Anybody else (other than me) having telepathic abilities here?

I should be an Indigo, anyway.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Indigos do effect their environment. But, how do you want they want and how does laying bricks improve the environment? Perhaps cutting out CO2 emissions and CFC's will be a more noble cause for an Indigo. Perhaps, they just won't do anything. As I said the label only tells you what kind of people Indigos are, it won't tell you what they will do in life. You can't express 7 dimensions with 2

Just say NO to crack. REALLY.

Are you saying that indigo's only write music, poetry, the occasional excellent video game.

Indigo's are just like everyone else, their employment dictates their needs.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Indigos do have indigo aura, don't they? Well, at least while kids.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Now Indigo_Child has many people wondering if they are Indigos
Indigo Child, do you ever channel spirits?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Indigos do have indigo aura, don't they? Well, at least while kids.

Yeah, yeah, I'm going to make a living off of my aura.

Check the thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
My viewpoint on Labels

When something is labelled it is far easier to forget the essense. Labelling covers the essense of what is being labelled. Take a "tree" for instance. When you say "tree" the mind finds all the experiences associated with tree. You may have had fun as a child on a tree. You may have fell from a tree and broke a bone. You may remember forest fires or the prez saying we need to thin forests to help trees survive. Whatever your mind comes up with is about personal experiences not about the organism known as tree.

Labels are ways to keep the mind imprisoned. Labels are used to manipulate opinion. If someone comes up with verifiable evidence of something that the powers don't want out, you get a label. The label marginalizes all the effort. In fact, it ignores all the effort and just puts you in a box in other people's minds.

I personally, don't care if people use labels. If it helps then I'm all for it. If it enslaves the mind then I'm against it.

My reasoning against the label "Indigo Children" is several fold. Do remember though this is not against any that call themselves that. Like I said above if it helps the individual I'm for it. I think the label marginalizes the depth of people. I think it plays on the ego. I think it's used to get money out of people that don't feel like they fit in. I think there may be corrupt information coming from the sources that make money from the concept.

I'm unable to debate whether or not there are entities with indigo auras because I don't know. I don't see auras. I do see people struggling with identity and I see sites that take advantage. Not everyone will be able to tell the half-truths that so often get mixed with good messages.

Indigo_Child, I commend you for staying your ground. I understand where you are coming from and I'm in no position to judge you or anyone else. You keep doing what's in your heart. My advise is simply that. My perspective overlayed on someone else's issues. Another's advise will never be completely correct simply because no one knows another completely.

Now, everyone go outside and take a walk. Breathe in the air. Remember where you are. Picture yourself on this huge rock hurtling thru space. Picture the beauty of this planet without labels. The beauty that you could never possibly see in one lifetime. The universe doesn't require labels to keep expanding. Neither do any of us.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
Now Indigo_Child has many people wondering if they are Indigos
Indigo Child, do you ever channel spirits?

I channel spirits. I can even locate your spirit, and I can be in contact with it. I'm doing it now... and you know that.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Does this mean the normal human race, can't clean up their mess, but need Indigos to do this for them?

As I said in another thread Liquid, there needs to be a change at the level of consciousness, to clean our mess. That is what our mess is - a manifestation of our consciousness. Read my thread "Indigo Child" to learn more about my views on Indigos. Personally, I don't believe Indigos are just born - I think they are self-made. I think they choose to be an Indigo themselves.

We have tried chaos and chaos is such a state that it is only a matter of time before the constituent particles collide and annihilate each other. Now, we will try order.

Liquid, you said yourself, there is something wrong with this world. The only person who can change this - is you.

Intrepid,

Well, this is about Indigo Children, and I can offer a perspective. If you want, you could start a separate thread "Ask Indigo questions" Remember, I did not initate this "jacking the thread" I am simply answering questions as best as I can.

If you stop asking; I will stop answering(obviously) So does this mean you have no more questions to ask me Intrepid? Why do you keep making allegations that even you know I am not guilty off

"get the mods of me " When did I say that? Is it possible to have a discussion/debate with you without you bringing to attention that you are a mod? Are you trying to intimidate me? It won't work. I am an Indigo remember

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Yeah, yeah, I'm going to make a living off of my aura.

Check the thread.

My real problem with Indigos is that their abilities cannot be defined, and the mixture of truth and hoax may even disturb any discovery upon them.

A grouping of Indigos with all sorts of interesting education/entertainment would be proudly visited by "normal" people, to see what the indigos really capable for.

Indigo_Child doesn't seem to be telepathic in any level, but all should know that telepaty is the future, and it is the base of nearly all paranormal phenomena.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Just say NO to crack. REALLY.

I don't do drugs. I don't even drink alcohol or smoke. Do you

An Indigo's needs are dictated by their heart and their soul. Yes, Indigos are like every other soul. All that differentiates them from others is their beliefs, ideologies and philosophies and positive consciousness.

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Your not addressing the facts here "Indigo" IF these children are only now being born...what about all the others throughout time that fit the criteria, myself included as well as many here...that are to old for the timeline...you have to take logic into account here and it is not logical to say it is just now happening when history can prove otherwise...these types of people have been born for ages on ages....yet, Indigos are supposed to be some new breed...and it's not so...supposed Indigos are not new, I'm sorry, this is not opinion but fact.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So if there really is such a thing as an 'Indigo Child' wouldn't you know if you are one and would not have to ask if you are one?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Your not addressing the facts here "Indigo" IF these children are only now being born...what about all the others throughout time that fit the criteria, myself included as well as many here...that are to old for the timeline...you have to take logic into account here and it is not logical to say it is just now happening when history can prove otherwise...these types of people have been born for ages on ages....yet, Indigos are supposed to be some new breed...and it's not so...supposed Indigos are not new, I'm sorry, this is not opinion but fact.

What "facts" What facts do you need? You talk as if you keep tabs on everyone that is born on this planet today and in the past, and then ask me for facts?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
So if there really is such a thing as an 'Indigo Child' wouldn't you know if you are one and would not have to ask if you are one?

Exactly mate

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Forgive my slow typing, it isn't my forte.

Check next post Indigo.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think, science currently knows nothing about souls and their whereabouts, most of this literature about indigos should be the imagination of creative minds.

However, I do believe that Indigos are different to normal nature of human mind, still it is yet impossible to proove scientifically that Indigos have such and such abilities, and they actually form a brand new human race.

We should also note that human evolution has not yet been discovered. The advanced mind like ours cannot form in two million years. That is impossible.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The facts are that there have always been those born with the criteria that Indigos claim to have and claim to be the only ones and claim that they are just now so being born with this criteria...those facts...got it!?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join