It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an Indigo Child?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
I think, science currently knows nothing about souls and their whereabouts, most of this literature about indigos should be the imagination of creative minds.

However, I do believe that Indigos are different to normal nature of human mind, still it is yet impossible to proove scientifically that Indigos have such and such abilities, and they actually form a brand new human race.

We should also note that human evolution has not yet been discovered. The advanced mind like ours cannot form in two million years. That is impossible.

Are you saying Indigo's are better than the so called normal human race? If so how?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
The facts are that there have always been those born with the criteria that Indigos claim to have and claim to be the only ones and claim that they are just now so being born with this criteria...those facts...got it!?

And when did I say Indigos were not born in the past? Review this thread. I have said or implied several times that Indigos were born in the past too. It is only that today there are more.

At one time, if you said you were the son of god, you would be crucified; millions say that today. There is definitely a shift happening in the collective consciousness.

Now, I want to ask you a question? Do you think there will be ever be a day where everyone on Earth will be spiritual and psychic?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I only know those about Indigos, what I read about them. According to the literature, I should be an Indigo but I have never seen my aura. One day I might check it out to see if it turns indigo.

I still don't know, whether Indigos are telepathic or not.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This whole silly thing reminds me of the old "Star Child" thing back in the late 70s early 80s...I fit every criteria right down to the below average body temp and sinus problems...but I don't think I'm a star child either....I'm just a spiritual being that believe in being the best person I can be and I follow the Rede.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The facts are that there have always been those born with the criteria that Indigos claim to have and claim to be the only ones and claim that they are just now so being born with this criteria...those facts...got it!?

And when did I say Indigos were not born in the past? Review this thread. I have said or implied several times that Indigos were born in the past too. It is only that today there are more.

At one time, if you said you were the son of god, you would be crucified; millions say that today. There is definitely a shift happening in the collective consciousness.

Now, I want to ask you a question? Do you think there will be ever be a day where everyone on Earth will be spiritual and psychic?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I believe, if Indigos have certain mental abilities and/or powers, all other coloured kids should have other capabilities of a certain level. I just cannot believe that Indigos are better, others are not. We still have to explore this aula-issue, I think there is yet much to learn.

link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Intrepid,

Well, this is about Indigo Children, and I can offer a perspective. If you want, you could start a separate thread "Ask Indigo questions" Remember, I did not initate this "jacking the thread" I am simply answering questions as best as I can.

Don't need to ask, I already know.

If you stop asking; I will stop answering(obviously) So does this mean you have no more questions to ask me Intrepid? Why do you keep making allegations that even you know I am not guilty off

See above answer.

"get the mods of me " When did I say that? Is it possible to have a discussion/debate with you without you bringing to attention that you are a mod? Are you trying to intimidate me? It won't work. I am an Indigo remember

Some "indigo's are also good at this:

I was taking that avenue away from you.

I don't do drugs. I don't even drink alcohol or smoke. Do you

Yup, makes it easier to block some things out.

An Indigo's needs are dictated by their heart and their soul. Yes, Indigos are like every other soul. All that differentiates them from others is their beliefs, ideologies and philosophies and positive consciousness.

Sheer crap, everyone lives by that creedo. Indigo's enhance the workplace, whether it's bricklaying acountancy, or profesional wrestling.

I find it interesting that you think that a religious morallity has a basis in determining what Indigo is. Drink is bad?

Is masterbation too?

How about dish washing?

Damn, I don't drive a "hybrid", I must not be an Indigo. Pfft.

You've defined this type of person and you have NO idea what it is. Did you read it in a book? Or are you denying yourself.

link   

Are you saying Indigo's are better than the so called normal human race? If so how?

Is peace better than war?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Vertu, are you saying Indigo's are better than the so called normal human race? If so how?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

YES!!

People will simply learn skills at school, or an injection from the doc will solve the problem.

Seriously: People are getting to know more and more, somehow there is going to be a definite rule in the nature of human life.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yes! A time will come when mankind will ascended to a higher vibration, but that is a long way off...there are too many people not even on a path of enlightenment in the present time frame.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
Vertu, are you saying Indigo's are better than the so called normal human race? If so how?

If he is, he shouldn't. The only difference is that some people have a little feel as to what others are feeling. It really doesn't go much beyond that.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I have replied your post above. I don't know.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Indigo, do you think world peace is better than war? Do you think a one world government is a good thing? Have you ever channeled spirits before?
Just a few questions I have for you

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
If he is, he shouldn't. The only difference is that some people have a little feel as to what others are feeling. It really doesn't go much beyond that.

My capabilities are far beyond that little feeling, still I don't give any credibility to the indigo-literature, whatever I read so far on the Net. They cannot describe facts about Indigo-abilities. But I think, they exist, and we know not much about them.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

My capabilities are far beyond that little feeling, still I don't give any credibility to the indigo-literature, whatever I read so far on the Net. They cannot describe facts about Indigo-abilities. But I think, they exist, and we know not much about them.

I am confused here.... are Indigos people with special ESP abilities, or are they people with spiritual enlightenment ? Or Both?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yes! A time will come when mankind will ascended to a higher vibration, but that is a long way off...there are too many people not even on a path of enlightenment in the present time frame.

So, why are we arguing, if we believe in the same end. All that is different is you say it is in the distant future, and I am telling you it's just around the corner hun. When the strom clouds drift away sun's light appears.

Now my next question: What will happen to those people who have not ascended to "a higher vibration" ?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Use those capabilities and check out man, you're FOS.

Use your abilities to decypher that.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I am confused here.... are Indigos people with special ESP abilities, or are they people with spiritual enlightenment ? Or Both?

I think Indigos have spiritual enlightment, but nothing more. I don't believe in ESP, and Indigo_Child is not telepathic. I'm telepathic.

Therefore, Indigos are not telepathic.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Use those capabilities and check out man, you're FOS.

Use your abilities to decypher that.

Aren't you rude a bit?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join