Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Am I an Indigo Child?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I have a few questions that are riddling inside my brain… Please take the time and answer them
First off when I was posting in another thread which I would like you to check out, a member told me I had the descriptions of an Indigo child. I would like you to view this thread because I was describing myself in detail about myself and the troubles that have been brought up in my life. When this member told me of this, I had no idea of what an Indigo child was, nor do I really understand fully the complexities of this subject. Please read the thread I posted below and tell me if you think I fit the descriptions of an Indigo child. Please do not post biased opinions, but judgment from factual information that you know of this subject. To further enlighten you about me, I have seemed to at least unlocked some of my ESP abilities, but they seem to be uncontrollable, and occur only during certain variables in a given environment. Sometimes my ESP experiences are very wild and scary.

Please read the first and third page for I described myself in those pages from the link I provided. On the third page look for the posting that I posted about my biology teacher, because there I described myself and some of my feelings about school. Please be kind, and thank you for your help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope someone will respond.

[edit on 073131p://111 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
Please do not post biased opinions, but judgment from factual information that you know of this subject.

Fact: opinions are biased. And whoever claims to know the most about the subject is probably the most biased. And if they further claim to be an "indigo child" you should probably be highly skeptical. Unless they're buying. Then just nod along.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
FYI user Indigo_Child has a lot of info on this, his main thread on the subject is here: www.abovetopsecret.com....

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
FYI user Indigo_Child has a lot of info on this, his main thread on the subject is here: www.abovetopsecret.com....

Even so, I guess I would like opinions on this subject.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think I answered my own question

Characteristics of an Indigo child/ Adult:

www.metagifted.org...

Basically I have all those charateristics

Thanks for the thread link.. I am just wondering now how can I get in touch with other Indigo Children?
& Now I am wondering if most Indigo Children are highly intelligent? Or just a few?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Opinions are just that, opinions. I can assure you the one who gave you the advice about the Indigo Children could very well be wrong. All he gave you was....(drum roll please)...his opinion.

Here is an idea that is just as effective as a strangers opinion, go take an Aura test. Lots of them online and most are free. Good luck.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Opinions are just that, opinions. I can assure you the one who gave you the advice about the Indigo Children could very well be wrong. All he gave you was....(drum roll please)...his opinion.

Here is an idea that is just as effective as a strangers opinion, go take an Aura test. Lots of them online and most are free. Good luck.

Love and light,

Wupy

Wupy, you were the one that told me I sound like an Indigo.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
"I'd reccommend you check out the Indigo Children sites. They seem to abound and many describe the exact same thing you have. You may just find your soul mates there.

Start at www.metagifted.org and join the Yahoo chat group listed there.(Don't tell them you're 17, say your 18) I'm sure you will find many who can help you allot better than the compiricy psycho's you'll find on this site, psycho's like myself

Good luck my friend,

Wupy

P.S. Oh yea, whatever you do, don't run out and shoot up your school. I'm still freakin' that Weise was on here. "

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Lol....I was just thinking that same thing. It was mrwupy who sent you there!

Plus he said not to mention his name, as "Wendy" doesn;t like him..

I had a look at that Indigo site myself, and I must say, I fit ALL those characteristics. Interesting....what does this mean?

What is an Indigo dude?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Love and light,

Wupy

Wupy, you were the one that told me I sound like an Indigo.

Yes, I am aware of that. I'm also saying that you shouldn't just take other peoples advice and believe it, check it out for yourself. Trust only your heart in the things that you learn, for only you know what fits and what doesn't.

I just pointed you in a direction that I hoped would help. It's up to you to find out if the direction is right for you or not.

Love and light my friend,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread link.. I am just wondering now how can I get in touch with other Indigo Children?

Follow the sound of drums on any college campus.

& Now I am wondering if most Indigo Children are highly intelligent? Or just a few?

No comment. This link looks promising though.

www.indigochild.com...

What is an indigo Child?

As a summary, here are the ten attributes that best describe this new kind of child, the Indigo Child (named by those who predicted it).

They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)

They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.

Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."

They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).

They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.

They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.

They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).

They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.

They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").

They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

So basically...

And everyone else under 40 years old.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
stumason that is very true! He told me about that site. I believe we both are Indigo Children... but what it means I fully do not understand. I do not fit in with the norm of society and I do feel some kind of connection with my ESP, but I do not know what to do, to further my potential, and what Indigo_Child posted describes me a lot.

Plus these characteristics smacked me in the face:
They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.

They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).

They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.

Mr wupy I appreciate what you did for me, for leading me into the right direction. Thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Fact: opinions are biased. And whoever claims to know the most about the subject is probably the most biased. And if they further claim to be an "indigo child" you should probably be highly skeptical. Unless they're buying. Then just nod along.-By Rant.

I agree.

Opinions are just that, opinions. I can assure you the one who gave you the advice about the Indigo Children could very well be wrong. All he gave you was....(drum roll please)...his opinion. -By mr wupy.

Very true!

What you are asking is what aload of people ask.

Soul searching is a better term. So good luck in your soul search

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I believe I have concluded that I am indeed an Indigo Child, you could be one as well!
Now I must take this God given gift and use it to my potential .

Thanks all

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
what really is an indigo child?

I don't buy the alien star child theory. IMO an Indigo Child is an old soul reincarnated into this modern world. IMO more and more children being born are recycled souls instead of new ones.

Now these Indigo Children do have exhibit certain characteristics that most agree on and have a difficult time with structure and authority, but that's because IMO they already know it all and are struggling to find the purpose for why they are back now.

As for why the old souls are returning now, I really don't know, but perhaps they are returning to witness something.

This is strictly my opinion, so don't ask for links or proof, I have none.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I've U2Ued you.

I see djohnston has been kind enough to help you to my guide to Indigos. There is a wealth of information and discussions on Indigos. If you are an Indigo Child, you will know yourself. Nobody can tell you this. It's something personal to you. All the 'indigo' label will do is fill a void. We have been asking this question since we were children "who am I" we have felt a sense of mission since we were children. We have always known we were different. We are really just older souls who have incarnated here to do something for this time of transision.

Heres a quick check for an Indigo: spiritual, intelligent, creative, sovereign, intuitive, psychic, emotional and non-conformist, wise, open-minded, healer. This is natural to Indigos.

As for Wendy Chapman's site. It's a business site. She is making money of all those people who are thinking they are Indigo children. That is why she widens her target audience by claiming 90% of the children born since 1990 are Indigos. Do you want a consultation with her? Just $30 by e-mail and a telephone consulation for $100+ for an hour.

Any 'Indigo' who does this is definitely not an 'Indigo' They're a moron.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thats precisely what I thought. i knew that site was out to make cash as soon as i laid my eyes on.

Whilst I appear to conform to the description of an "Indigo", I felt no compulsion to jump in there and start to be "guided" or "helped" by them, as I feel, if it is true, that it is something one should do yourself.

If there is one thing that berates me more than anything else, it is being told what to do. I even argue with my missus when she tries to tell me how to do something, when I can clearly either do it myself, or find a better way.

And yes, I agree with the Indigo's abhorring stupidity....I cannot abide it, and stupid people will drive me to distraction...

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
As for Wendy Chapman's site. It's a business site. She is making money of all those people who are thinking they are Indigo children. That is why she widens her target audience by claiming 90% of the children born since 1990 are Indigos. Do you want a consultation with her? Just $30 by e-mail and a telephone consulation for $100+ for an hour.

Any 'Indigo' who does this is definitely not an 'Indigo' They're a moron.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

Hahahaha...Not to mention she's crazy as a loon...Hahahahaha.....

I pointed you in that direction because it was a place to start. If you are Indigo you will quickly move beyond it. If not it's still got quite a few interesting characters in the Yahoo Group. It is a beginning.

Just keep in mind that you are learning my friend. It would be easier to stop the sun from shining or the season from changing then to stop the growth of the eternal soul.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have stated this before...I do not believe in the "Indigo Child" thing. The description fits many, many people, from "all age" groups....myself included. Do not fall into that old trap of "I'm special" because of blaa, blaa, blaa....it's a stifling thing to fall into.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am gonna have to agree with LadyV in some aspects.

When i was reading this post I almost exploded because I thought I might be able to get some answers for myself with this Indigo Child site. It sounded like there was finally something out there that could help me with my own state of mind and my curiosity of what I am.

I jumped when I saw on the site that I might even be able to talk to this woman about things and maybe, just maybe she could help put my thoughts in motion. But i dont have $50-$75 dollars to spare. (Sounds a bit like a scam.) So once again I am left to wonder if this might be something to help me. I am gonna have to stick to my journals to keep track of my thoughts. That seems to be the best way for me atleast to sort things/emotions out. I pray everyday for answers and this just angered me. But hey, thats life right.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join