join

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Great posts.

Heres to more

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
OK, here it is, Indigo Children 101.

You cannot become an IC, you're born that way. Any thought of living your life a certain way to become Indigo is BS. IC's are bricklayers, doctors, milkmen, professional gamblers. There is NO set specs for IC's. Anyone claiming superiority due to being an IC, superior spirituallity, is a crock of.......

Next, IC's have been around since man has. Don't listen to the BS you've read on the Net that IC's are the next evolution of man and it's only in the last few decades that we've been around. BS again.

Bottom line, what are Indigo children? IC's have an increased empathic ability. I'm not talking telepathy here. I mean empathy. The feeling of others emotion. This is probably why IC's have a higher rate of paranormal experiences.

Does that make IC's better than anyone else? No more so than an athlete that has an increased physical abillity. A Mensa member, and I hate to use that group as an example, smarter than others. It is an attribute, like the others. BTW, I suck at Math.

Hope that helped.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Haha, good thread about IC, I just wonder what happened to Indigo_Child.
Hope to hear from him soon.

-LOD

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am still a little confused here. I know for myself I don't need a label to feel "special" or "superior" to anyone else; but do indigo children actually exist?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What a intresting series of posts on this thread. I dont think Ive ever seen one quite like it or thought about it in the context presented here.
I must tell you that I agree with you about your "peer groups" mostly wanting to party, sex and general mayhem or uselessness.
What I have found with most people of this genre is that they are good consumers ..not necessarily good people. By this I mean that they tend to define who and what they are and their children too by their consumption rates. They know very little about the world around them or other people but know the latest gadgets and trends in consumption. The social context is the most important to them. I call this living in the High speed or fast food lane.
I knew somehow or somewhere at a young age that I was not a social creature per se. Whenever I got real social I got into trouble as a youngster or later in life alot of social contacts made life complicated. My circles of friends and associates is still very small. I prefer it that way. I am not enamoured of the fast food lane or the high speed drive through lane. I prefer Peace and tranquility in my life to Piece and untranquility. Especially in my social life. I work graveyard shift..it is small and traffic and parking is not a problem. I prefer this to the high speed lane type living.
I like to read books looking for certain informations which will be useful to me ..particularly certain indexes of social interaction or human predictability. Certain technologies and technological information and how it effects social interactions and markets I find intresting too.
I am self taught in many things I do ..I dont worry much anymore about what people think as I pay the bills on this plot of land and if they dont like it ..take a hike.
I have worked hard for my insecurities and enjoy them ..I dont plan to modify or change them for other peoples and thier opinions.
As to insecurities..I wouldnt worry about them much ..all people are insecure about many differnent things. It is a concept one learns to identify and if you mature enough ..make friends with them. As I said..if people cant deal with them ..take a hike and that is the polite version of this.
Liquidation of Discrepancy ..it sounds like you are still somewhat young and have a way to go to get "secure in your insecurities". Dont let the world intimidate you ..or get you to blink in the manner they want. Find your niche and continue to think outside what the world often prefers as the standard "Default settings". Most of these settings are rubbish...a treadmill. When you see a thing or phenomonon..learn to see what is not shown..this is often where the valuable information is at. Takes learning and dicipline outside the regular settings on the world dial. Learn to see certain things in the dark like a fine tuned radar..or night vision. STay away from alot of people in the fast food lane..they are mostly wildlife...like a light bulb...the light which burns twice as bright only burns half as long. Most of these people have to attach themselves to a good safety net to keep it up. One dumber than they.

Thanks to all for the intresting posts,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I am not familiar with this term or thinking going by the moniker "Indigo Child" this is a new one to me and will take some musing on the subject.
Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
sorry for the off topic post, but shouldnt this be in the Paranormal Studies forum?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yes this should be in the Paranormal Studies forum. When did the term Indigo first started being used? What proof do we have that these type of people exist?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have learned to never be skeptical unless I check it out for myself. Simply denouncing a statement based on your opinion of what is "real" is the path of the ignoramus.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I certainly don't think that I am superior to others on this planet and I have tried so hard to conform and stay in the background. The more I have tried to do this the less it has worked. Today I speak with others about the changes to my life since the light opened up inside in August 1987.

It has not been easy at work trying to maintain a "normal" expression when I have known what has been happening for others. It is very hard keeping a straight face when I can see and feel what is happening for others around me. I have friends that have overcome there fear of me and now use me like an encyclopedia.

I am sure there are more like me out there and would like to speak with you.

HAVEAGREATDAY

:^)

Anji

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
LiquidationOfDiscrepancy,

What you are is rare.

Most people are... how could I put it... lala land is great, no, everyone loves me, stop telling me the truth, I like ignorance.

You are one of those rare onese who... why is this happening to me? What is the meaning of life? I need to enrich myself, yes, I need to understand why these people are so stupid.

The big difference, face it, you are supperior to most people.
I live the same life, I find today's culture to be worthless.
I have a name for people like you, potentials, you are one of the rare
many who are gifted with intellect, independance from society.
If you want to discuss this alittle bit, e-mail me, Radekus3000@hotmail.com
By the way, I'm 18.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hey guys
Great posting!!!!

I meet all the requirments of being an Indigo Child.
No, I don't think I am one.

Everyone on this earth is special.

But, Indigo People are differant.
No I wouldn't say they are better than us.
But they are better for the enviromeant and this world.

Being one isn't nessesarally a good thing!

Oh and the Ozone layer is healing.

Cya

P.S, why were these people banned??!?!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
All I have to say to all who believe they fit into this type of human is that you are not what they say you are. You are rare, be proud, don't try fitting in, you will never fit in and you are denying yourself truth. Serve the cosmos, better mankind, write your books, art, and use creativity and your ingenuity and build on other's great works before you . Do not plagurize everything and be afraid to add your own input.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
After reading that site I do and feel the exact same as they do. I haven't really walked by street lights and have them flicker on me, but my watches I have worn in the past have all screwed up on me, that may just be the watch however, but I dont where them anymore.

I always wonder why the f am I here for? I feel like I can see people, like sort of see in them, and they seem dumber than I , but there are very few I can see in that are as smart as I, I shouldn't say that, I dont mean that I am the only smart one out there.

I also tend to not have feelings about anything really, people dying, people being upset. And im atheist on top of that.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Indigos are generally blocked. I mean we shield our minds so if you are an Indigo intuitive whatever label you prefer, you will rarely find someone as smart as you.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy

I think it started in the early nineties. Some woman saw an Indigo aura around a newborn.

No one can tell you if you are Indigo unless they are a senser and right beside you.

My suggestion, if you need validation. Go to the nearest Native American resservation and talk to the shaman there. Shaman seems to be the Native American term for Indigo. She may be able to tell you something.

Huh, you don't live near a reservation. I wonder if thats right...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join