It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an Indigo Child?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Ok..one more thing...since you are a
"messiah" I will back off...you are right. You are special above others. Your mind power is above all others...you are a gift from god....now personally I feel that those that think they are a messiah need a stint in the hospital with slow thorzine drip but that's just me...I say uncle and you are entirely right and heavenly...though haven't proven it in your post but what the heck....

Lady V, after 6 pages into this thread, you say what you said in the beginning. As Mrwupy told you, simply because you don't believe, you think you have the right to ridicule or condemn us. I could say you should be in a hospital ward for claiming to be a witch with magical powers. However, I won't, because even though I have not witnessed magic, I am open-minded enough to consider that you really are.

I could say you are a devil worshipper, for worshipping lucifer. However, I am not going to say that, because It really is none of my business whether you do or not.

I am not sure why you feel threatened by Indigos, but you keep on saying "more special above others" You've said this over and over throughout this thread, when I clearly told you were all special. You feel theatened, because you are insecure.

We have gone a full circle and come back to the original qualm I had with you of telling people not to think they are special. Sorry, I don't agree and I'll leave it at that.

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

So all true Christians are Indigos?

What is a true Christian?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
A true Christian is someone who is not lukewarm to God, who keeps his commandments, and follow his word. They are truly a spiritual loving compassionate person. They have God inside their hearts, they worship him, and only him. There are many more characteristics to a Christian, but I think you got the point.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You use all the same tactics of recruitment that are used by cults. You put a beautiful wonderful thing out there for a troubled youth, and offer it to them. Then you yank it back. You make them want it all the more, and then you tell them they could earn it, become it.

So, I have a cult, that I don't know about? Phreak if I was trying to establish an Indigo child cult, why would I advise you not to go to Wendy Chapman? You allege as if I am her right-hand man. Yet, I am doing nothing for her. Read and you write mate

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
A true Christian is someone who is not lukewarm to God, who keeps his commandments, and follow his word. They are truly a spiritual loving compassionate person. They have God inside their hearts, they worship him, and only him. There are many more characteristics to a Christian, but I think you got the point.

Here is what is wrong with your definition of true Christian "his commandments" wrt Indigos.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What does wrt mean? I am not wrong. If you claim to be a Christian and do not follow God's commandments, and don't ask for forgiveness for your sins; Then you are not a true Christian.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
One question LOD, I've seen your siggy, "conformity, the key to popularity", while this may be true, do you think it's a worthwhile action?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

I could say you are a devil worshipper, for worshipping lucifer.

Yes, you could say it but it would be as lie as Lucifer is a Christian deity....you do understand where I am heading to with that though cause after all...you are brighter than all of us....

I'm sorry if I seem as if I ridicule but by calling yourself a messiah.....you sorta ask for it ya know? It's like telling people god talks to you

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Logged out. Colour me SO surprised.

I have not forgotten you. I got a deluge of posts directed at me. So I had to answer:

Now to your first point, Indigo's do not have a problem gelling with society because they are empathic. Not in the sense of Counsellor Troi in Star Trek but they have an advanced sense of their surroundings. They actually gel quite well.

An empath is someone who can feel others emotions. This does not mean they get on well with society. They are just sensitive to others emotions. I know how this feels like in groups.

Indigos generally don't get on well with society. You know, most people who are different, don't get on well with society. If you were a poet and you were forced to do bricklaying, you won't get on with it. It's just not you.

Indigos value truth and peace. Society doesn't. This is where each's interests clash. Hence, why Indigos are not compatible with society.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

One question LOD, I've seen your siggy, "conformity, the key to popularity", while this may be true, do you think it's a worthwhile action?

No I do not necessarily want to conform with society.
My signature is more of a joke, at how people conform to become popular.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Indigos generally don't get on well with society. You know, most people who are different, don't get on well with society.

WOW..I'm an Indigo..I've alway been different and fit all the criteria...oh wait..I can't be, I'm 50...too old

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I'm sorry if I seem as if I ridicule but by calling yourself a messiah.....you sorta ask for it ya know? It's like telling people god talks to you

When did I call myself a Messiah?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I could say you are a devil worshipper, for worshipping lucifer. However, I am not going to say that, because It really is none of my business whether you do or not.

Nice backhanded way of saying it though.

Whether or not you have an association with Wendy or Marcy or whoever is irrelevant. Perhaps you are with a competing "sect" of indigos.

I'm sure you won't argue that Catholics are just as much Christians as Baptist are, and they are both Christians. You and the "supposed" other person may be operating in entirely differnt circles competing with each other just as the Catholics and Baptists do.

Again, your behaviours speak louder then your words when it comes to this.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
What does wrt mean? I am not wrong. If you claim to be a Christian and do not follow God's commandments, and don't ask for forgiveness for your sins; Then you are not a true Christian.

I did not say you were wrong. I am telling you what is wrong about true Christians being Indigos.

Wrt = with respect to

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Logged out. Colour me SO surprised.

I have not forgotten you. I got a deluge with posts directed at me. So I had to answer:

Now to your first point, Indigo's do not have a problem gelling with society because they are empathic. Not in the sense of Counsellor Troi in Star Trek but they have an advanced sense of their surroundings. They actually gel quite well.

An empath is someone who can feel others emotions. This does not mean they get on well with society. They are just sensitive to others emotions. I know how this feels like in groups.

Indigos generally don't get on well with society. You know, most people who are different, don't get on well with society. If you were a poet and you were forced to do bricklaying, you won't get on with it. It's just not you.

Indigos value truth and peace. Society doesn't. This is where each's interests clash.

Well thank you for playing, Gene, what do we have for parting gifts?

What you consider Indigo's would lay that brick and bring up the morale of the whole crew doing it. Why? Because most Indigo's want their enviroment to be enjoyable. That's called life, poetry is writen later, if the kids allow. That's also life.

You got one thing right, Indigo's effect their enviroment, the rest of what you've said is tripe. You have NO idea as to what it means to be indigo.

BTW, I expect you to log out again.

[edit on 30-3-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Whether or not you have an association with Wendy or Marcy or whoever is irrelevant. Perhaps you are with a competing "sect" of indigos.

Phreak of nature, why you are so scared of us Indigos? Who are you protecting? And from what?

There is no sect or cult of Indigos. There is no movement. Indigos are simply people. Is there a cult of scientists? Men? Chinese.

Again, your behaviours speak louder then your words when it comes to this.

What behavior and what are you hearing?

I think you are hearing what you want to hear. What is so evil about giving you hope for a better tomorrow and telling you, you are special? I really don't understand. Help me understand.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

When did I call myself a Messiah?

Page six..I bolded it for you...

Who else is going to help you from these times? People have created all these problems and you've failed the entire species. Now, it's our turn. You truly need a messiah and these Indigos, children of god, will be your messiahs. We truly deny ignorance. We fight for what we believe in.

And I always thought I had no interest in fashion, sports, TV, and fads because I was just odd...well, I am odd I mean I am a woman of contradictions all over the place...I'm in bars a lot but I do not drink or party, I'm 50, and front a band, I don't mix well with others...I thought part of it was my childhood sexual abuse and genetics from my mother....go figure...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

: Originally posted by Indigo_ChildI don't care where the label comes from. I know that this particular label fits and I like it

And there is is...down to the truth of the whole matter in a nutshell....
"you like it"
and therefore it is truth...doesn't work that way my friend.....not at all.

No, I said I like it. Obviously I like it, to call myself it. It is the truth because believe it or not, Indigos, though rare, are being born and there are more being born. That is people who have an innate spirituality.

Who else is going to help you from these times? People have created all these problems and you've failed the entire species. Now, it's our turn. You truly need a messiah and these Indigos, children of god, will be your messiahs. We truly deny ignorance. We fight for what we believe in.

Does this mean the normal human race, can't clean up their mess, but need Indigos to do this for them?

[edit on 053131p://333 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I think you are hearing what you want to hear. What is so evil about giving you hope for a better tomorrow and telling you, you are special? I really don't understand. Help me understand.

Well thanks for saying that I'm special. Just not as special as you, as I am only a Homo Sapien not an elevated being of light such as yourself.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Phreak of nature, why you are so scared of us Indigos? Who are you protecting? And from what?

WOW! How pompous can one get...where in hell do you get he is afraid of indigo from that? And what exactly are you trying to accuse him of with that ridiculous, silly little snide, "Who are you protecting?" Very arrogant aren't we?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join