It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an Indigo Child?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Somwhereinbetween,

I am not giving advice on how to be an Indigo child to Liquid.

As for my friend, I am sure you talking about the 'Healing the wrong way topic" I am not up in arms lol

As for labels. I know they are self-limiting - but the truth is we are limited. We always will be as physical beings. We will be limited by circumstances, by our biology, by the laws of physics, by the laws of society. This is why we use labels. It gives us an identity.

A name is a label. A gender is a label. An age is a label. A profession is a label. A position is a label. As I said, you cannot escape labels. The label of an Indigo Child identifies us for the kind of people we are - the kind of ideologies and philosophies we espouse. We also use this label to meet like-minded people.

If you call yourself a realist - bang - there's a label. If you yourself an optimist - bang - theres a label again. You have a label yourself - "somewhere in between"

So I don't see why there should be any fuss at all over using labels. It is when people become their labels that they begin to limit themselves. That is, a blonde is dumb, therefore I should act dumb. I am Chinese, therefore I should eat noodles.

What about all those Americans labelling themselves as patriots on this forum? It is based on the same principles of becoming a label - I am a patriot, therefore I must defend America, my people and my government.

A label simply identifies which group you belong to. It does not say anything on you as a person and what kind of life you lead. As I said, an Indigo does not have to have lead a hard life, to be an Indigo. They could have been happy and popular. One shoe size does not fit all.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

If such natural good forces of light are born into children called Indigo, what are those enities called with the darkness of Satan? What are the opposite of Indigos?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well Liquid, You've gotten allot of responses on whether you're an Indigo or not. Information helps, it always has, but in the end it's still up to you to find out for yourself.

No one can tell you who or what you are. That you must find out and DECIDE for yourself.

Your life is a reflection of your perspective on it. If you go around seeing things as being terrible then they inherently will be. You also have the choice of seeing the light and goodness that is all around you. What you focus on is how the world will appear in your eyes. It's up to you.

I wish you love, light and godspeed on your journey.

Wupy

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Plain and simple...I do not believe there are "indigos" Yes there are those more enlightened than others as we are all on a different point in our incarnations....but I do not believe there is a group of named people that are all on a certain level......

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Plain and simple...I do not believe there are "indigos" Yes there are those more enlightened than others as we are all on a different point in our incarnations....but I do not believe there is a group of named people that are all on a certain level......

And there you have it. LadyV says says she doesn't believe in Indigo's and therefore they simply cannot exist.

Remember Kiddies, LadyV has now set herself up as the harbinger of all truth of this world and anything she says is officiall and final.

Please LadyV, solve some other mysteries and conspiricies for us:

Are there aliens? If you say there are not then surely this is the truth. If you don't believe in them then it's impossible for them to be true. You state as much with your posts.

Is there a Bigfoot? Though i've seen one with my own eyes if you will but say they don't exist, I will wash it from my brain. How could I possibly argue with one so enlightened as to say that all things are NOT possible?

Is there true conspiricies in this world? You need but answer no and I shall turn from this path of knowledge that lead me to this site and become a sheep like other sheep, for you are all knowing and cannot be questioned.

If there is no Indigo's, as you state, then why do you fight so dearly to deny them? Why is it that you believe that ALL things are not possible? Why is it that you would deny a child (Liquid is 17) the chance to find out for himself what is out there?

By saying that things are not true or possible you deny the seeker the chance to find out for themselves. Your message on this thread has been to EMBRACE IGNORANCE.

I feel so sorry for you. Someday I have no doubt you too shall come to the light.

I offered no truth to Liquid, I pointed a direction where he might find comfort and company. He might also have found ignorence and deciet there. It was HIS path and I simply said, "Hey kid, try looking over there."

You denied that over there even exists.

Free the chains from your mind and the chains on your soul will vanish.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I believe this is a subject I will have to research more so for myself.
I was wondering why Wendy stated in her site that about 80% people born after the 90's were Indigo Children, how does she know this?
Where is her proof? Keep posting

P.S Who is she? Why does she want to make money off Indigo Children/Adults? What field did she major in?

[edit on 103131p://222 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm a Violet. I'm more advanced than you mere Indigos. Just kidding.

My advise would be to stop looking outside yourself for the answers. Know who you are and expand on that. If you find people that share your viewpoints then talk with them. You don't have to label yourself in order to be spiritual. No one is more special than another. No one is "chosen" that hasn't chosen themselves. In other words, it's a matter of taking responsibility for yourself and knowing yourself enough to be comfortable in your external expression. There is no "special" since that's just a ploy to play on the ego. Stand up and be counted or not. That's it.

If reading about "Indigos" helps you discover more of yourself then that is great. I wouldn't buy too much into it though because it looks like people are trying to make money from it. That represents possible corruption of the source of information (aka Wendy).

You don't need a label. You don't need a list. Know yourself. Be secure in that knowledge. And share of yourself when it's appropriate.

My opinion, of course.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
I'm a Violet. I'm more advanced than you mere Indigos. Just kidding.

My advise would be to stop looking outside yourself for the answers. Know who you are and expand on that. If you find people that share your viewpoints then talk with them. You don't have to label yourself in order to be spiritual. No one is more special than another. No one is "chosen" that hasn't chosen themselves. In other words, it's a matter of taking responsibility for yourself and knowing yourself enough to be comfortable in your external expression. There is no "special" since that's just a ploy to play on the ego. Stand up and be counted or not. That's it.

If reading about "Indigos" helps you discover more of yourself then that is great. I wouldn't buy too much into it though because it looks like people are trying to make money from it. That represents possible corruption of the source of information (aka Wendy).

You don't need a label. You don't need a list. Know yourself. Be secure in that knowledge. And share of yourself when it's appropriate.

My opinion, of course.

Thank you, I agree with you

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
What are the opposite of Indigos?

Homo sapians

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

And there you have it. LadyV says says she doesn't believe in Indigo's and therefore they simply cannot exist.

What an absolute ridiculous and childish thing to type! I simply stated "my" belief...will you show me please where I stated that because "I" believe it, I said it makes it so? Your funny! It's called a debate silly

Like your belief on demons

Demons are a psycological problem, not a spiritual one

Or what about this one from you

Evil is a point of view. Nothing more.

So does it mean every opinion you post means you are telling everyone it is absolute? Is that the way you see it!?

[edit on 3/30/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I am going to truly be somewhere in between on what Shadow told you. Listen to him, he is a very wise person. Yet, listen to this too. I am not disagreeing with Shadow, though I don't completely agree either. That is what makes life interesting.

Do label yourself. You can't escape labels. If you don't label yourself how you want to, then someone else will do it for you, and so many already have. However, don't become the label.

A label is two dimensional and you are multidimensional. People, who become their label, flatten themselves. Example, you can label yourself as a patriot, but does not mean you should support your countries actions.

This is the delusion that many Americans share. To be a true patriot - a true American - you must support the people/leaders/army. They become their labels. Their thinking is along these lines "I am American, therefore I should defend it"

Yet, a real patriot would be thinking along these lines "I am American, therefore I should support what is right for America" What is right for America? Surely trillions of debt isn't. Surely, thousands of Americans dying for oil and power isn't. Surely children getting shot isn't. Surely losing your rights isn't.

So not becoming a label really means not to give up your individuality and your freedom to think independently. Look at me, I am an Indigo, yet I am not supporting Wendy Chapman who says her mission is to help Indigos and unite them from the world over.

Racist people are the most two dimensional people. They label people in terms of their race. That is how they identify you. Their identity is a group and they will do anything for that group. This is going into the psyche of the "terrorist"

So why do even need labels anyway? Because without one you have no identity. We need to know who and what we are, because without knowing, we will be incomplete and experience dissonance. I can say that I am god, because I believe that, but I don't know that.

Let's do a quick test for whether I am god?

Am I all loving? No
Am I peace? No
Am I absolute? No
I am omnipotent? No
Am I all knowing? No
Am I all powerful? No

So, saying I am god, means nothing to me as the person. Therefore I am a soul. As a soul I am separate from god. As a soul I am separate from other souls. As soul I am relative to everything else. Therefore I need to know where I stand. This is why we need to know we are Indigos.

However Liquid, why do I get the impression, that you're looking for a label simply to cover something rather than fill something. I felt this after reading your posts. I saw it if you were crying out loud for attention I get the feel that you are trying very hard to just fit in and be accepted. You are measuring yourself according to the views of others. This is why you are confused. There is a lot of insecurity I am feeling from you. That is not an Indigo trait.

I am not about to tell you whether you are an Indigo or not. As I said that is only for you to know. However, you don't know, you're confused.

Here is a quick check on how much you depend on labels: If you take the label away from you, will you be the same person? As I said for real Indigos it's not the label that makes them - it's them themselves. The label is just something we use to declare ourselves to others.

You asked me in a U2U on whether the Indigo was just a concept or a real phenomena - it is a real phenomena. Indigos really do exist. They are the next stage in human evolution and will transform the mass consciousness on this Earth. They have been here before too, but now they are increasing as the current dark ages are about to end, and will help lead humanity into the light so to speak

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

However Liquid, why do I get the impression, that you're looking for a label simply to cover something rather than fill something.

Ok!!!!! There it is! four pages...but there it is! People want to "label" themselves to feel more than others....which isn't right IMHO....Now lets try to clarify a bit here. I say I do not believe in "Indigo Children".....I don't...but I think perhaps we are looking at the same thing differently. I don't care for labels...I get called evil because I am a Witch... that's not a label, it is what I am...like someone being Catholic, or a vegetarian...now further...do I believe in the abilities and gifts that the supposed "indigos" have? Yes I do....as I have stated above...they are within my family from my granddaughter back to my great great grandmother (runs through the females on my mother's side) I just don't believe there is any time frame for such or that they are anything new or different as they seem to think they are...there have always been people with these gifts....I can't figure out why someone has decided to give it some odd ball name and claim it is some new breed of human emerging, when it's not

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I saw it if you were crying out loud for attention I get the feel that you are trying very hard to just fit in and be accepted. You are measuring yourself according to the views of others. This is why you are confused. There is a lot of insecurity I am feeling from you. That is not an Indigo trait.

Saw the thread i find it fascinating, Now I ask you weren't you insecure as a teenager not even a little bit? I am not Dogging on the subject matter i'm just curious you nevered suffered from insecurity? a really bad zit on your forehead before date? Or you weren't sure what career to choose in life?
is an Indigo Truly immune to such emotions? I am really just curious i mean no offense by the question.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't really know what labels I am, I just know what I am.
I do feel this special connection with God, and I feel like I have unlocked some of my ESP abilities. I have always felt different than other people around me. As of now I don't really care if I am called Indigo or not.
A label is just a label to place certain people/things in certain categories.
If you want to call me an Indigo for my special abilities so be it.
Doesn't change the fact that I have those abilities. I really don't care being labeled Indigo or not. Even though I match it's description pretty well, I am just "me" and you are just "you"

-Liquid

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Is an Indigo Truly immune to such emotions? I am really just curious i mean no offense by the question.

Nope, not at all. I was simply saying what I was feeling from Liquid. I felt a lot of insecurity. Here the insecurity is about wanting to be accepted and trying too hard. An Indigo, by the very nature of what he is, does not require others to accept his qualities. His qualities are an integral part of him, without them, he is incomplete.

This does not mean Liquid is not an Indigo. As I said, that is his own knowing. However, he appears to have become confused that he is or isn't because of comments by others in this thread for acceptance by others. What's missing - is the knowing and the conviction.

If he is - he is. If he isn't - he isn't. It requires no thinking at all. You just know. You've always known.

I hope you don't mind Liquid that we are talking about you in 3rd person.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I don't really know what labels I am, I just know what I am.
I do feel this special connection with God, and I feel like I have unlocked some of my ESP abilities. I have always felt different than other people around me. As of now I don't really care if I am called Indigo or not.
A label is just a label to place certain people/things in certain categories.
If you want to call me an Indigo for my special abilities so be it.
Doesn't change the fact that I have those abilities. I really don't care being labeled Indigo or not. Even though I match it's description pretty well, I am just "me" and you are just "you"

-Liquid

No, I don't mind. Just read what I qouted above.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Indigo do you find what is highlighted in red weird?

Indigo_Child

A Child Of God
Aryan

Mood: Floating
Member is on ATS now.

[edit on 033131p://333 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Ok!!!!! There it is! four pages...but there it is! People want to "label" themselves to feel more than others....which isn't right IMHO....

It's not even that. It's more about covering up an insecurity to be accepted. It's driven by the need to replace previous labels such as "loser" If Indigo was associated with loser, then people wouldn't want such a label. You see this is all about conformitism. The opposite of an Indigo.

An Indigo does not conform for social acceptance. He does not conform to rebel against society. The truth is the truth to an Indigo, whether it's popular or not.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for an explaining on "exactly" what you think an Indigo is? So what am I, my kids, my mother...great grandmother? We "all" fit your title.....but not your timeline...who made up this name and for what reason? Why is there a name for it all? Why do you think it has have some silly name? The world is full of people with these "abilities/gifts" from all walks of life and all ages past and present...so why a name "now"?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Indigo do you find what is highlighted in red weird?

Indigo_Child

A Child Of God
Aryan

Mood: Floating
Member is on ATS now.

[edit on 033131p://333 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

I don't understand? What is that I am suppose to be looking at? Where do you get "123030p://666" from.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I'm still waiting for an explaining on "exactly" what you think an Indigo is? So what am I, my kids, my mother...great grandmother? We "all" fit your title.....but not your timeline...who made up this name and for what reason? Why is there a name for it all? Why do you think it has have some silly name? The world is full of people with these "abilities/gifts" from all walks of life and all ages past and present...so why a name "now"?

Nobody, at least not I, said Indigos are a new phenomena. An Indigo is simply what worldwatcher pointed out, older souls. They are spiritually attuned and have a more god-centered consciousness. What is new is that more Indigos are being born here today. This is why they are called the next stage of human evolution.

You see the only difference between an advanced society and a primitive society like humans, is that spirituality is so natural in advanced societies, that average people are like Krishna, Jesus and Buddha.

In the same way, in a more technologically advanced society, the average people are like Einstein. So, what I am telling you, that people like your grandmother and grandfather will become very common on Earth in the coming age.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join