It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Why don't we challenge one of the many Oddballs from the GRAY AREA forum , who are always boasting of their psychic abilities , to go and remote view it for us

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
All you have to do is get a directv satellite dish and mount a wifi link on it and use it to control your remote veichle. They wont be able to jam narrow directional beam. Drive your car or fly your RC plane (stealthed of course) rigth to base, snap pictures and bring em back. Just dont show them to anyone or you will end up on a milk carton. Trust me I have done research on this subject, look at my threads on communications.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

wow, this is one of the oldest threads I think I've ever seen... 2002?!

edit on 16-2-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

This and cool military type stuff is the reason most people like me joined ATS originally. I was a member since 2004 (had a diff ID back then). This is what it should be and do away with the whole politics section.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
Why don't we challenge one of the many Oddballs from the GRAY AREA forum , who are always boasting of their psychic abilities , to go and remote view it for us

Haha ^^ I suggested this idea also

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
All you have to do is get a directv satellite dish and mount a wifi link on it and use it to control your remote veichle. They wont be able to jam narrow directional beam. Drive your car or fly your RC plane (stealthed of course) rigth to base, snap pictures and bring em back. Just dont show them to anyone or you will end up on a milk carton. Trust me I have done research on this subject, look at my threads on communications.

You sound like you have experience on this field
But most of the ideas are just pictures from the outside which one can already see on Google Earth (okay not that close a RC could take a picture) but I think the interesting stuff may be under the surface
(that kinda leads me to another idea --> get a huuuge atomic driven driller and try to access the underground complex
)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck

I have just layed down a challenge here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Thats when the UAV drops its package, the autonomous bug hehe. But I really don't think a UAV or RC plane will have that much power to fly that far distances. We are talking miles of empty desert. Then it has to do a surveillance operation. If your plane is found, your fingerprints will be on it. Not to mention the places where parts can be purchased. You must only use everyday common radioshack components. Nothing that can be traced to you.

Better yet the launch of the aircraft must be done when lots and lots of other area 51 enthusiasts are around because you wont be blamed. They would have to investigate all the cars in the future. This whole operation is still extremely risky and I would ask anyone to refrain from doing something so foolish really.

Also your plane must have a radar signature of an equivalent natural birds of the groom lake region or smaller. It depends on how powerful their radar is. Is it like an Aegis or is it your basic run of the mill military radar.

So the basics of the UAV aircraft are:

Must have good range and endurance
Must have small radar signature
Must be made of common off the shelf parts that are untraceable

Must be able to receive and transmit encrypted communications - this is the part that is bound to give your plane away. If your plane is transmitting radio waves, it can be located. Encrypted radio communications will and should like like random noise. Unless your plane sends out a very small signal and you have a good dish setup like I mentioned. One that is unidirectional, high gain, your aircraft will be detected.

Another option is to have an autonomous p reprogrammed GPS guided plane. But here again I do not know if area 51 has GPS reception. They may be jamming all GPS signals or something. I would not know if GPS receirvers of people hiking towards the base went crazy. If they still functioned, then maybe GPS is not being jammed.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Wow, thanks for the interesting read, I enjoyed it
!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Thanks hehe, the preprogammed part can work but their are limitations:

1-You have to know if GPS is working in Area 51
2-What if your aircraft encountered a wind gust or had to perform evasive manuvers. With no direct control of the aircraft you would be at the mercy
3-If its mission was to snap pictures quietly, store them on a usb flash drive and deliver them back to you, how would you know the operators at area 51 didnt capture your plane and place fake photos of anna nicole smith on them. You would have to find some way to keep a constant eye on your aircraft somehow. The whole point of having it GPS preprogrammed is so that it does not give off radio signals. So you would have to monitor it visually (impossible) to make sure that it wasnt tampered with.

If you have the patientence a better option instead of an RC plane would be a RC car camoflaged too look like a rock. It would be solar power and have much much better endurance because every sunny day it would recharge itself. I think an RC car is a better option. Just camo that thing to look like a rock. Its too easy to get in their I tell ya

When you and a mess load of people come, just unconspicously leave your "rock" and every day it will make some movements closer and closer automatically to the base.
edit on 24-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This is what you need

edit on 28-3-2011 by borutp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck

I have just layed down a challenge here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi me again.
Oddballs? sorry, but a little disrespectful and a little bit childish for you of all people to resort to name calling.
Maybe its your ATTITUDE that is why no one whats to share their experiences with you and other CLOSED minded people like you.
As i told you once before, its not that easy to RV.

Also Its not like its a movie that plays in your head,
You are bombarded by pictures of different places, faces, surroundings that you have never seen before, its hard to understand any of it let alone put it into meaning.
I wish i could just hook up my brain to a machine so you COULD see what i see sometimes.
And as i have said to you on another thread the real Top Secrect places have Pyschics to block out Remote viewers, and remote viewers to find remote viewers.
So only the really good RV'ers can even get close to penertrating into any top secret facility.
So all you can laugh at what you dont understand.
And as long as you do , no one will tell you what is really going on.

Peace

Meathed

PS. A51 is not a secret. They make aircraft for the USAF.
Yes they look strange, but thats because they are just advanced top secrect air craft.
You really dont have any idea where the good stuff hides.
edit on 28-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

And as long as your mind is CLOSED no one will ever share their gift with you.

edit on 28-3-2011 by meathed because: BECAUSE YOU ARE WRORG

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sorry, but massive LOL at this thread.

R/C Airplane vs USAF Base = fail.

Radio Signal would fail after 0.5 Miles.
    Electric Brush Motor would fail after 7-10 Miles.
    Nitro 125CC Fuel Tank would fail after 10 Miles.

No one or thing will ever make it one mile past the "gate" without permission.

They have thought of every possible situation.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Oh, I have an idea if you want to build an RC plane to fly to áréá-51.

I feel that I am more than capable making an advanced RC plane for purposes of video capturing/surveillance as I am a professional computer tech and a self proclaimed local "geek scientist" that like to thinker and perform many experiments just for the sake of learning new things. Well, here are my ideas for you:

============
DISCLAIMER:
I have never built this type of RC craft that I am about to explain here. After getting amused at reading this thread for the past maybe 2 hours of fun reading, I obliged my self to perform a contribution in answering the original poster's question using nothing but my personal experience as a PC tech, my knowledge on electronics dynamics and some common sense, etc...
============

RC Plane:
size of each wing: about 48 inches long and about 24 inches width because you will be hosting a few solar panels on each top section of the wings. Not only you will have solar panels on top of each wing, but you will have solar panels on the craft's hull and on most parts of the craft to maximize your voltage and amperage gains. You will try to use poly-crystalline solar cells are they are the most efficient in terms of voltage/amps per size. If you decide to build your RC craft about 1/2 or 2 times as big and wide, you can decide to use the Amorphous Silicone solar cells and they will receive good amount of energy even in cloudy days.

Okay, you you have the RC plane completed, you measure your solar cell imputs and you get 16.4 volts DC at maybe 12 amps and you then call if a more than great success in terms of electrics.

Next step,
Get a Micro ATX computer motherboard with USB ports, get them socket 478 (Pentium 4), because that processor requires very little electrical energy, but dont get a processor rated at 3 GHz or anything crazy like that, too much heat = too much power lost/required for that CPU, instead, get one rated at maybe like 1.4 GHz, it may not be the fastest thing you have ever seen, but it will certainly do the job just right plus not consuming too much energy.

Next, install the RAM modules for the motherboard, one stick of 512 MB DDR PC400 should be more than enough. Again, multiple sticks of RAM == more power needed.

Next, you will need a small Power Supply Unit, get one that's rated like 120Watts (dont worry, just because its rated at 120 watts doesn't mean your "on board" computer will be consuming continuously 120 watts, it only means it can supply a maximum of 120 watts, but with lack of a physical mechanical hard drive, optimal media, and other peripheral equipments, I can almost guarantee you that this computer configuration wont get past the 40-ish watts of power consumption at any given time.

Okay, now you have a technically "working compter" that can POST to BIOS when powered on by short circuiting the power jumpers on the Frong Panel Connector section of the motherboard (you will need to refer to your motherboard user guide to locate if if you are not familiar with its location and how it looks like, but its easy to spot it, most likely pins will be color coded, and will have labels such as "pwr" (for power) "rs" (for reset button) "hdd led" (hard disk drive Light Emitting Diode), etc. you will short circuit the "pwr" pins to turn on your motherboard. If you want to get all fancy, go to home depot, purchase push button switch along with awg 18/20 speaker wire and just make a switch and screw it on a safe place in your plane, and then label this switch "On Board Computer Mission Control" (lol, or you can use any other labels that makes you feel all "gloryed up")

Attach a VGA monitor to the motherboard's integrated VGA port, and you should see the BIOS logo, along with "boot device not found" error message, this will tell you that your onboard computer works.

Next step, will be installing the hard drive,
You would need to purchase a 16GB Solid Disk Drive IDE (the ones that are used for industrial grade), they are very tiny, about the size of the IDE controller times maybe 1 to 2 inches tall. They require the 3.5 volts floppy disk power connector as power, your power supply unit includes one, so no problem here,

Next, connect a USB/ or IDE/SATA CD Rom Drive provisionally just to install the operating system, I recommend Windows XP, you can purchase your legal copy of Windows XP on Ebay. I wouldn't use Windows Vista or Windows 7 over this, because first, your single core CPU of 1.4 GHz would be wayyy too slow for vista/7 and 2nd' it would be a resource hug which translates to excessive CPU cycles being used up which equals to more power being lost just for the operating system, so stick with windows xp, its very light and you might even want to take it a step forward and download nline to even further "remove the fat out of windows xp" and convert a tipical 1.1 GB xp installation (size of c:\windows folder) into a 500MB one. This will also greatly benefit your SSD little space as this would mean more free space for your other little ideas you might have or additional software.

So, at this point you have windows xp installed in your SSD drive.

Next, install your motherboard's drivers using your motherboard's provided cd rom drive. This will get the onboard VGA controller, onboard audio controller and onboard LAN controller working correctly)

Next, go to Sprint (according to www.dreamlandresort.com... sprint is listed as one of the carriers that have signal around áréá-51, so going with sprint would be a good viable choice. I was thinking about Verizon Wireless but I didn't saw that carrier listed there, maybe that list if not too updated, because Verizon wireless is the most reliable cellular network, sprint is second in terms of best.
Once you are in the Sprint store, purchase the USB data modem, along with a USB data plan. Try getting the account without having to provide your address and SSN, because these details can be used to track you down if your RC plane fails or get shot down.

Great!!, not connect that USB sprint card in one of your motherboard's USB connector.
you will need to install the drivers for that USB card using the CD that came with the sprint card, just insert that CD and follow prompts. Your are done...

at this point you can now remove the CD rom drive from your on-board computer, you wont need it any more.

You you have your onboard computer with internet access any where, (...or most where), having a mouse, keyboard and monitor connected to the motherboard, you will open up internet explorer and download mozilla firefox, then close IE and open up firefox, from there you will download the following programs:
* RealVNC (it will allow you to log in to your RC Crafts on-board computer from any computer connected to the internet.

Since there is no software that is readily available (that I Have heard of so far...) that will allow to remotely control motor thrust, elevator, flaps, ailerons, etc you will need to program one, as well its interface, this will take a moderate level of electronics savvyness (or spend 3 hours googling for an "already made" solution)

Once you have your RS232 Serial interface or USB interface, you will need to program a driver for it, along with the software, the software that you will program will accept connection from multiple chosen ports. Each port will be for a different function. For example, port 6700 controls left flaps, port 7700 controls right flaps, port 8700 controls elevator as x intensity/force, etc and you will have multiple backup ports for same functions, maybe a total of 10 backup ports for each function.

Your RC plane will have two 600TVL CCD extremely low lux camera, one facing in the front that you will mainly use as a first person (pilot) to fly the craft, and the second will be pointing straight down. If you get both cameras with remote optimal zoom function it would be even better, especially the down camera can have 100x zoom, that would be sweet, your plane can be up 5,000 feets and with that kind of zoom you will get rich details. The cameras should come with its own remote viewing software (that will be a separate software that also will be installed onto the "on-board computer") to simplify your life so that you dont have to waste further time programing new software to view the cams online.

at this point, you have your interface ready, you have all circuitry, motors, connected. next, install the client software that you program (or got/purchase) into your computer/laptop that you will be using to manage your RC plane.

Next, purchase a USB game pad, and start assigning/mapping buttons to functions in your craft.

Next, test your plane's all functions, and smoothyness/responsiveness of all functions while connected remotely into that plane. Make sure that RealVNC is working properly, you gave it a good port and password and that you are able to connect to your plane via RealVNC which you can use to remotely administer your plane, and even remotely toubleshoot or remotely reboot the place if something went wrong. If you have to remotely reboot your onboard computer, make sure that you have developed a nice anto-pilot that should temporarily take over while windows xp reboots on your onboard computer. This auto pilot should maintain altitude, motor speed constant, and balance while it awaits your manual control again.

oh, I almost forgot the battery. Install a 12 volts polymer battery rated at 20 amps. These batteries are very light compared to the Sealed Lead Acid counterpart, or if your plane if big enough, MAYBE it can hold a sealed lead acid battery. You will need a a charge controller capable of handling the amperage that your solar panel delivers and you will need a 12 volts DC to 120 volts AC inverter of 150 watts to power the power supply unit for your on-board computer, (unless you do the complete DC hack so you can bypass the inverter all together)

Ok, so on this point, you have tested your plane, and it works fine. Because you are NOT using RF (Radio Frequency) remote controller/receiver, this plane will be, or should be invulnerable to RF jams at áréá-51 because you will be using the sprint's USB wireless card to remotely control the plane from your own computer or even laptop connected with ANOTHER sprint or verizon data plan card.

So, here is what you will be looking at, and your goals:
Getting a plane flying up with renewable power, perpetual ever lasting electricity with battery power for night and solar power to operate and recharge battery each day. You can use this plane to take videos of áréá-51 remotely if you want, or you can use the plane for even longer missions that may take days or even weeks to get there, and with such a plane configuration with the onboard computer and automatic stabilizers, there should not be room for failure, your only bottleneck would be the amperage of the onboard battery, you will need to make sure that it has enough amps for all night use. my 20 amps battery was only a very conservative example, I think I would feel more comfortable with like 100 amps battery, but of course, plane will need to be much bigger to compensate for the extra weight in the battery.

If you do decide to use this RC plane to fly to áréá-51 be prepared, based on what I have read on this thread, there might be a high change that special ops units might be on the target to find out who is responsible for this. if this happens, you can attempt to escape the plane remotely, you can reach for far higher altitudes, if you did buy a pan tilt zoom secondary camera for the button, you can start panning that camera and observing for any incomming shots and trying to avoid them then you might be able to escape from them. Then, since your plane is under your connection remotely from the internet, you can attempt to fly that plane away from the country, provided that your on board sprint card has internet signal offshore and everywhere around that globe, you can even aim to northpole to remotely adventure over there, since you will have unlimited electrical power for the motor under this configuration, there is no "fuel running low" to worry about, you can literally go any where around the world, you would have broken the RF (reach) limits.

============
Well that's enough for me typing for now, honestly it was like watching a fun sci-fi movie while explaining all this, why being very plausible and most like it may work. I have never done anything like this in real like, if you do decide to build a RC craft based on my explanations on this post, you do so with the knowledge that I have never even tested my theory to see how well it would work, so good luck!!!
============

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadaMaster

Okay, you you have the RC plane completed, you measure your solar cell imputs and you get 16.4 volts DC at maybe 12 amps and you then call if a more than great success in terms of electrics.

From Wikipedia:
"A typical "150 watt" solar panel is about a square meter in size."
You describe a 200 watt solar output (P=EI). So 1.3m of panels? Gonna have to be a big plane for that.

There are micro-computers out there, much smaller than a micro ITX board. Running an extremely tuned Linux kernel makes more sense.

Converting DC to AC then back to DC makes no sense.

You make no mention of what this "RC plane" is, other than a generic wing size. Or how it magically flies. I am assuming, although it is never stated, it has electric engine(s). More weight.

Your RC plane will have two 600TVL CCD extremely low lux camera, one facing in the front that you will mainly use as a first person (pilot) to fly the craft, and the second will be pointing straight down. If you get both cameras with remote optimal zoom function it would be even better, especially the down camera can have 100x zoom, that would be sweet, your plane can be up 5,000 feets and with that kind of zoom you will get rich details.

I don't know camera's, but that sounds like a security camera. With a hell of telephoto lense to get detail at 5000 ft. = more weight. Course this monster would be more than visible even at that altitude.

Ok, so on this point, you have tested your plane, and it works fine. Because you are NOT using RF (Radio Frequency) remote controller/receiver, this plane will be, or should be invulnerable to RF jams at áréá-51 because you will be using the sprint's USB wireless card to remotely control the plane from your own computer or even laptop connected with ANOTHER sprint or verizon data plan card.

A Sprint USB wireless card DOESN'T use RF? What does it use then? More magic?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

DOESN'T use RF?

It may use a 802.11 type connection. Not sure. What you could do is set up an ad-hoc network from the plane to your computer/laptop in your car. use a higly unidirectional antenna and set up base camp. You can scrounge old satellite dishes and increase the signal strength by about 10 dB on the wifi. Meaning you will be able to transmit from the plane to a few miles distance. They wont be able to jam that signal. It is highly directional and spread spectrum. I have done research in this and have thought about networked ad-hoc. It can be done.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

Originally posted by CanadaMaster

From Wikipedia:
"A typical "150 watt" solar panel is about a square meter in size."
You describe a 200 watt solar output (P=EI). So 1.3m of panels? Gonna have to be a big plane for that.

Yes, I agree on that one, plane will need to be bigger, but that's not a problem at all.

There are micro-computers out there, much smaller than a micro ITX board. Running an extremely tuned Linux kernel makes more sense.

Yes, I agree. But for your USB CCTV (surveillance) Card that you will be using for your two CCTV CCD cameras onboard, most of these USB cards comes with software that only runs on Windows. If you find one, (and there is) that have a linux version, or open source BT878 chipset, etc then you can go the linux way. Also, Microsoft Windows is alot much easier for most users and gives you a host wide diversity of programs, both freeware and pay-ware that you can use for your "project/experiment".

Converting DC to AC then back to DC makes no sense.

Another point you have, in this case, finding the right motherboard that accept 12 volts DC input from a regular power adapter, you can rig that connector by splicing the connector head from a regular 12v DC power adapter and pluging it directly to the 12VDC battery. That way no inverter is needed and you get to save around 150 ~ 300 milli amps of current that the inverter was probably going to draw from the battery just to operate.

You make no mention of what this "RC plane" is, other than a generic wing size. Or how it magically flies. I am assuming, although it is never stated, it has electric engine(s). More weight.

By mentioning the battery(es), solar panels, I inferred that the plane is to have electric motor(s). But here, you can get as efficient as you want, by building your own very efficient energy saving motor with your own custom coil configuration, maybe using magnet relay switches with lots of coils pulsing on and off to turn the motor with high torque and high speed with minimal battery draw. You can test many configurations until you find one that satisfies you the best. (I saw a video long time ago on youtube, dont know where it is now, it was about a guy that built a solar powered RC plane the size of a glider, with very long wings with solar cells on top of them, that plane flew for about 7 to 8 hours straight just using the energy from the sun, howerver, that plane had no battery, which meant once the sun went out, it began landing gradually, but it was a good 7-8 hours of run time at maybe 20 mph. a much bigger or larger plane capable of sustaining real pay-loads should be able to host a descent battery pretty well along with your small-tiny electronics and your pinhole CCD cameras which weight about 1/20th of a pound or much less.)

Your RC plane will have two 600TVL CCD extremely low lux camera, one facing in the front that you will mainly use as a first person (pilot) to fly the craft, and the second will be pointing straight down. If you get both cameras with remote optimal zoom function it would be even better, especially the down camera can have 100x zoom, that would be sweet, your plane can be up 5,000 feets and with that kind of zoom you will get rich details.

I don't know camera's, but that sounds like a security camera. With a hell of telephoto lense to get detail at 5000 ft. = more weight. Course this monster would be more than visible even at that altitude.

I never said it needed to be a cloaked RC plane. Asking for "invisibility" at such a large plane is like asking for mission impossible. Maybe you can achieve that if you are able to reach such a great deal of altitudes, like in excess of 30,000 feets. High altitudes will give you a good deal of margin that you can use to your advantage in the event that you have to login to your plane via VNC to troubleshoot any critical system failures if present.

A Sprint USB wireless card DOESN'T use RF? What does it use then? More magic?

I think you are confusing the technology that I am reffering to. I am not reffering to standard IEEE 802.11x (x=A/B/G/N) wireless cards. I am reffering to something much like this:

support.sprint.com...:HE:4G#!/devices/sprint-usb-u600
(click on Devices and the search for the U600 USB 3G/4G (looks like a thumb drive, color=black)

a 4G spring data wireless card, that connects to sprints mobile 4G network, will give your RC plane internet access anywhere else sprint gives you cell phone access, which means you will no longer be constrained to a limited set of distance before your remote control becomes dead and non responsive rendering your plane lost some where. The USB 4G card should be able to let you remote control the plane from any computer that has internet access, like in your home, so you dont even need to be any where near the base. you can be, lets say, in England, or here in Canada and still be able to control that plane plus view real time video feeds and record them to your computer at the same time, and control pan tilt zoom and all that from your any location.

I believe that the 4G usb card doesnt use RF as its way of establishing its connection with the host (sprint) network, its satellite, digital, a digital feed from the plane's location and the network's towers / satellites from space.

So, my question here would be, can the base scramble up cell phone receptions too? (I doubt it).

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
the r/c plane can be shot down real easily, you dont think the roving guards dont have scoped weapons or access to a .50 calibar rifle? Unless you have access to a long ranging UAV, youre wasting your time n money

edit on 6/1/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlsHateMe
Why dont we all just run up in there with a couple thousand people.

Make sure the news is there and explain to them that as americans we have a right to know what goes on in OUR country and were not gunna take this bull# anymore.

Im sure theyd have a problem killin a couple thousand people infront of a live news camera.

Either that or we could just blow the place sky high, that would end there little secret party that no-one is invited to.

You just put forth the suggestion of blowing up a US government installation. Don't be surprised to get a knock on your door by some guys in riot gear.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlsHateMe

+1 on that! If any help needed, just call me

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Two major flaws in your plans:

1) Its on the internet.

2) Most of the bits we want to see of Area 51 are supposedly underground.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join