It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You need more than just a way to get in. Yeah, a pre-programmed route would work, but how would you get the images back? It's not my area of expertise, but I'm guessing there'd be a radio scrambler to stop you transmitting back data live. But if you fly the plane back to you, it'd likely end up in you being found.

I'd actually like to do something like this one day, though.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I would suggest some kind of UAV launched from a moving vehicle miles from the base, guided by GPS. Once inside the perimeter, it drops a couple of camera equipped, camouflaged pods which snap photos. The UAV flies off and circles around at the opposite end of the base in order to draw attention away from the pods, until its fuel runs out and it crash lands. UAV should disguise the fact that it dropped any pods. Perhaps attach a camera to the UAV so that it looks like a standalone vehicle.

The photo pods:
Photos are stored on flash cards attached to a rocket, which would launch at a predetermined time in the direction (determined by GPS, compass or the position of the sun in the sky) of the recovery team who would have to move pretty fast to get there before the people at the base get there! The rocket would have to be able to travel 13 miles, but its payload is pretty tiny, just one flash card.

One drawback with this plan: As soon as the UAV is detected, all interesting activity on the base will be halted and moved indoors, so there may be nothing to see anyway.

Another idea would be a U2 type UAV with glider style wings designed for efficient cruising and a small, quiet engine that could fly in and land under darkness, camouflaged to blend in with the environment. Perhaps it could deploy a camo net? Again with cameras and a rocket for flash card recovery.

Hey, this is fun!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Or a highly advanced robotic snake or bunny with cameras built into the eyes. I think that'd work much better than an R/C plane.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PatrickxJonathan

Thats the best idea I've heard yet! And it's totally doable! I wonder if anyone has a remote controlled sidewinder built already? time to search ebay...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by necro99

Hey. Not to crush your idea too much, but if you've seen Jesse Ventura's conspiracy on AREA51, he has evidence of sensors that can pickup anything for like a mile around. Why the hell don't like 300+ people come together and march in there? They can't shoot 300 of their own people. Walk in there.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Why are you going to TRY to infiltrate an American Military Base, it says NO TRESPASSERS for a reason.
Not only will you be detained and pay a huge fine, there is NO DOUBT they will watch you for the REST OF YOUR LIVES

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Although it's unlikely with the camo dudes to get away with this idea. You could always exploit regular human fallibility and lazyness.

Capture a bunch of bunnies and other small animals and have them trip the sensors. THe security detail comes out to see what trips the sensors finds nothing. Goes back to security post. Wait a few minutes and do it again with the animal tripping the sensors. Wait for guard to come out an inspect the area to find nothing again. Keep this up for a few hours and that guard will probably think. Damn it the sensors not calibrated right or on the fritz again. Better make a note for the tech guys to fix that when their shift starts in a few hours.

Release the bunnies again. This time the guard sees the sensors go off again but instead of inspecting it he ignores it thinking the sensors just bad. So now you go instead of the bunnies and trip the sensor on your way in. Bt this time it won't matter cause the guards aren't going back out to check on a sensor they think has gone on the fritz and have already checked up on with no results for several hours now.

Sounds crazy but those sort of techniques work all the time. Also there has got to be a time when the sentries guard is down. The truth is they can't stare at a security monitor all shift. Their retina's would burn out after an hour. Security duty is hard because it's human nature to get complacent. Not sure if the camo dudes are supper human of if they just simply have enough of them that they can rotate them so often that they never get burned out, complacent, look the other way, get caught up in conversation, or get frustrated with malfunctioning sensors going off.

My thing is I bet that if someone is good enough. Like say a sniper he could probably crawl and inchworm his way right on and through the base. It would take him a couple days and the weather might kill him. But I'm sure humans have accomplished similar feats in the past on multiple occasions somewhere.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i think flight is out of the question and any thing RC would be affected buy scramblers how about a snake?

hear me out..

i say snake merly because it would hug the ground have it long enough to house batterys cpu camera ect have wheels and main components from an off road R/C car and mount them so it is as low as poss some how set it on a set course. Groom lake is compleatly flat so once where free from the mountins where home dry send it as close as you dare then have it slither off in to the night to a rondavous point pick it up and drive away i would suggest somwhere on rout 95 for the pick up.

This is an idea and i think it could work you can make it long enough to house all the components its low so radar will probs not be an issue and if its seen i dout the camo dudes would be close enough to realize it any thing other then a snake ( would reqire a good paint job )

ATS what do you think?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Release thousands of clear party balloons. Put cameras on a couple of them and prop cardboard cameras on the others. Or, make them red balloons and blast this song...its hard to shoot down that many targets, and, radio scrambling wouldn't do anything...

want the balloons to float at a certain altitude? Weight them. Fishing weights are cheap. You'd just have to pay attention to the wind patterns and get to them before anyone else does... only a handful of people had a similar idea, ):
edit on 10-11-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: clarification of altitude control.

edit on 10-11-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: typing more stuff.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It must be possible to get hold of a drone from somewhere?
They're not like traditional 'RC' stuff so surely the scramblers wouldn't work?

www.wired.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

Anyone a member of, or can recruit a member from this forum --> diydrones.com...

(and happy ten years to this thread!!
)
edit on 18-11-2012 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

THis is a good idea. I wold use the balloons as a diversion. "YoooHooo!!!! Everybody look up here at all the balloons!" While base security is running around trying to get the balloons out of their airspace you release the RC Sidewinder and let it infiltrate and do it's thing. It's unlikely that the sidewinder would get noticed to begin with but a diversion always works well too.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Yeah, but an actual RC drone has a much bigger cross-section...

p.s. all animals are killed. So that is a no-go. Though, A51 isn't even used anymore so the whole exercise is a moot point

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Oh the tax dollars spent on the government schmucks that have to read this stuff!

Cameras these days use frame change detection to alert the guards. There are even free programs to do this, such as Zoneminder.

The sensors are magnetometers. They detect metal. The only PIR detector I ever saw was at Road Block Canyon, and it is long gone.

There is no fence at Groom Lake. Animals roam freely. I don't have it recorded, but I recall hearing about a coyote on the runway. Birds of course are a big deal, especially when the lake floods.

Ground based invasion works best. It is the hardest to detect.

Some animal rights activist had their drone shot down again near Philadelphia.
mobile.philly.com.../philly/blogs/pets/&id=180385151

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

If you could disguise your self as a large mountain lion that would be AWESOME. Prolly wouldnt work but it would look hilarious.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I've found the solution!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
You do realise, even if you do something and manage to find evidence of something...If you say anything it will be dismissed as fake pictures though you'll still be guilty of a crime. Tresspassing upon a military site like that won't be a slap on the wrists.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan78

I believe we can do whatever we want as long as we are in large numbers and we have our own media source with live coverage. When I say large numbers I'm talkin about a couple 2000 people. Of coarse, we could not just march up to the front gates and knock and we certainly wouldnt last long if we pulled a 'Braveheart' on their @$$. If we had the numbers and a way to get it to the people...they may talk. A day by day countdown to such an event would also help so the people watching our live feed would demand answers after watching us get slaughtered.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
So.... I'll take that as a 'no' for the human cannonball idea?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Fly something over the sight. Release some micro-sized cameras that are magnetically attached to people's clothing all over the base and there ya go, you're inside!

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52 >>

join