It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What is this eh? What is this? Are you guys kidding me? This is the most outlandish thing i have ever heard. You guys are actually planing to infiltrate a MAXIMUM security secretive base with a freaking' Toy? XD XD XD XD XD xD man its no fly zone with missiles on the ground and 24/7 Radar monitoring, the guys have sensors spread miles from the actually restriction zone. They know that you'll be coming to area 51 before you even get in to your car and start it. I would love to see you geeks take some images of Area 51 and right after that Men in black anally check you for plastic knives inside of an underground base in earthquake valley. And your priceless $500 toys and cheap computers taken away forever and you have your memory erased. Ahahaha i mean okay this is American, but come on man ahahah come on....
aaaahhh!

PS: use a radio control helicopter (easier to maneuver)

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cormag
use a EMP to knock out the power

yeah , just like that
because ` EMP " generator " devices ` are so simple and easy to obtain / operate

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by necro99

Your plan is good, but not good enough. They have the biggest radar dishes in the world (for military use) and plenty of time. So, I'm sure, they would spot your R/C plane and shoot it down. You'll say it like a bird. It isn't actually. Bird has feathers and it's wings move (i'm not native speaker, so i don't know how to say it, but you know, what i mean), which give it a special radar reflection. I'm also sure they have all birds' habits and flying times in the computer, and it's really unlikely your plane will be seen like a bird.

I think a better idea is to make a good replica of a mouse or rat (or whatever small animal that lives there) with a camera, but the replica must be almost perfect and it must move like those animals do .....

To sum up, I think it's possible to infiltrate area 51, but it's an adventure for national intelligence agencies, not for us...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
haha the government wouldnt shoot down few thousand people.not even one or two hundred.i doubt its the highest security place on earth.theres no point in infiltrating it , but its not impossible,but you most likely wont find anything but some secret weapons and stuff.you watch too much tv guyz.but i dont care whats in there anyway , im not from america and its not my business.
have a nice day

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Any body capable of Out Of Body Experiences???!!!!
Perhaps visit Area 51 next time you leave your body.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sovietman
reply to post by necro99

Your plan is good, but not good enough. They have the biggest radar dishes in the world (for military use) and plenty of time. So, I'm sure, they would spot your R/C plane and shoot it down. You'll say it like a bird. It isn't actually. Bird has feathers and it's wings move (i'm not native speaker, so i don't know how to say it, but you know, what i mean), which give it a special radar reflection. I'm also sure they have all birds' habits and flying times in the computer, and it's really unlikely your plane will be seen like a bird.

I think a better idea is to make a good replica of a mouse or rat (or whatever small animal that lives there) with a camera, but the replica must be almost perfect and it must move like those animals do .....

To sum up, I think it's possible to infiltrate area 51, but it's an adventure for national intelligence agencies, not for us...

Well... I think we can do something about the birds.

This is a WW1 pigeon. We can fit a much smaller camera with any sensor or radar known to man, transmit in live feed encrypted and bounced off some ip in wtfzistan, be sure to leave NO prints on it, work always with gloves and mask on with gogles. Try your luck... and remember the investment is lost and you should not think about getting your stuff back ( live stream is all you going to get from it) I think they'll shoot down the bird tho.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow there is a thread for this topic. And its been going on since 2002. Yeah it would be nice to get in there huh? I'm not exactly sure if anybody could get in there even if you did have a couple 1000 or all the ATS members but...if we could...think about what we could do with our new found revolution. I was reading another thread www.abovetopsecret.com... that was saying that the discussion being had should be more about solutions and I mentioned taking over area 51. Even though it was sarcastic, I thought, what if, you know? Maybe we should consider taking things over via force. You're prolly thinking "And answer violence with more violence? For shame!". Yup...I am. If someone punched your child in the face what would you do? Now imagine if someone threatened the life of your child. Force guys force...quit thinking politics and useless bantering and petitioning. That only works when they feel it's safe to do so. This sucks. We're letting them take this country over...and our world. One day, I imagine a survivor sitting back wondering what The People could have done to prevent this. Is there really nothing we can do to get the truth except...wait for it to reveal its ugly head to us one day...when it's too late?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by donutviper

The infiltrate by brute force option has been discussed before, and I Like it. But the only problem is by the time u amassed enough people to actually charged the gates, the officials inside the based would either already be armed, or have moved sensitive material elsewhere.

IMO there are only 2 viable options I can think of as yet. 1 is to remote view or travel astrally to A51. HOwever, according to corroborating sources, the real goods are at S4.

S4 is much less guarded, or at least, way more out in the open. IF there are no underground connecting tunnels from A51 to S4, then u have a chance. U would have to know exactly where the hangers are in the side of the mountain.

The last option is to acquire every single employee at S4 and bribe them or trick them somehow.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I agree, very good point. Good thing there's more than one bad place/bad guy. Variety buddy. Thank you for replying. It may be hopeless to talk about things like this on here.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Someone here a janitor? I'm sure even Area 51 uses janitors, right? There's your infiltrator right there.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think once you step over the boundary, get prepared to be blown away.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by theavengers
I think once you step over the boundary, get prepared to be blown away.

If you could get the exact GPS coordinates of the right S4 hanger, you could theoretically dig a tunnel underneath to it from California . Of course it would take years and thousands of hours of man power and shovels. You would also need an escape tunnel if they come a marchin' after ya with their super duper weapons of force. U get the point....

[edit on 5-6-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by theavengers

Yeah you know what, you're right. There are even signs up that basically say exactly what you just posted. You said to be prepared to get blown away. I think many of our soldiers are prepared to be blown away. I doubt they think they're bullet proof. Oh yeah they have numbers though. I wonder if that helps them with that being "prepared to die" thought. I don't think it does. Numbers...if only we could get the numbers, right? We wouldn't be bullet proof but at least we'd have a chance. And if we didn't have a chance, it would raise a whole buncha flags and controversy...it would stir the pot. People might demand answers then and the Gov might be obligated to give them. Notice I used the word might in that last sentence twice. So back to my original question...is there really nothing we can do? I mean think about that. I'm not just talking about area51, I'm talking about getting answers and doing what we have to do to get them. This is a fun topic.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Ok guys, now I'm sorry if this idea has been mentioned before (I stopped going through the pages after page 6) but I was thinking of an idea so radical it just might work.

1. Build a time machine (This will take us many years, I would assume ten.)
2. Go to the year 2300
3. Find the Spartans from Halo
4. Convince them to go back in time (Possibly claim the brute are preparing to f*** up the time stream a little.)
5. Have Master Chief and the other spartans rush in on some warthogs and overwhelm the staff of area 51
6. Due to the fact that the Spartans have regenerating armor and bubble shields, I would assume that the bullets from the employees of area 51 would do little to them.
7. While the fight is going on, have some stealthy people sneak in and stop all radar jamming and communication scrambling produced by the base
8. Take pictures of any interesting things located inside the base, send them out to the people outside the base
9. Immediately upload said pictures to the internet
10. Mass disclosure ensues

Sorry about that by the way. It is 2:30 in the morning and I've had a little too much caffeine. Realistically though, an rc rat would not work, due to the fact that (being a top secret facility) they would have rat traps. Just for the point of arguing let's say the rats avoided the traps. Since the rc control doesn't quite work, the reprogrammed pat is the only option...However that won't work if we don't know the inner layout of the buildings already.

Well, good luck on figuring out more ways to infiltrate!
joshedis

[edit on 7-6-2009 by joshedis]

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WRabbit

It'sat least 20 to 25 miles actually.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
UFOS fly in there all the time. all you need is a ufo and you can fly right in there and they wont bother you

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Bring a bunch of girls to them....easy ones...with like huge boobs lots of beers....should let the average Joe in the VIP area that is club51!
edit on 22-11-2010 by AvireX because: Spelling error

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Look at some popular science magazines from a few years ago. The issue goes into detail on how to make a drone using a hobby airplane, transmitter and laptop. Get a fleet of those in the air from multiple directions.
At the same time have people along the border light fireworks and toss them at the ground sensors. Or instead of the fireworks design those thumpers from dune using a gas engine and a gear set up akin to the locomotive wheel.
You would need a lot of people to pull this off. I would say at least 60. And do expect to get arrested.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
ok but u know how top secret and secure area 51 is? They have like these little sensors every 50 or so feet away from each other. They detect radiation and signals like the ones from your RC remote plus they have microphones and videocams implanted in the soil. I think they'll probably have a helicopter hovering over you in a few minutes or some of the cameo dudes pop up somewhere.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join