It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I think the easyest way would be to use a rc plane that is produced for military and police use. These airplanes are really simple to use and are made for surveilance. their wingspan should be about 1.5m

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Breaching (or attempting to breach) a secure government facility, is a very serious crime, and would be investigated as such. Even the dumbest of criminals knows this, which is why it's rare to have crimes committed in government facilities. Even a Post Office is considered a government facility and it would be a federal offense to commit a crime in one. So want to know what happens? Ask the guy who robbed a Post Office and just got sentenced to 79 years in prison. Still think it's worth it?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You wouldn't even get close enough to do that - even if the RC device was long distance.
Area 51 has sensors all round it even way outside its perimeter - they know you there before you even get close.

Don't mean to rain on your parade but this is a heavily guarded military base - if you can fly a device with a camera to the base then a terrorist could fly a device with a bomb to the base - do you think the most technologically advanced military in the world is going to let that happen?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Nine years of wasted time. The last time:
RC does not work there for sure.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK
Two major flaws in your plans:

1) Its on the internet.

2) Most of the bits we want to see of Area 51 are supposedly underground.

And, this will likely happen:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole
Get yourself one of them dang homing pigeons train it wher to fly.. and mount a micros cam on it

Best way is to track someone who gets off the secret planes they fly on and bribe them into placing a small camera on them while they are in there and get pics. I'm thinking 5 million dollars would do it. Them guys cant be getting paid that much.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TigaHawk
Yeah yeah, they'll be able to detect it and shoot it down.

RC plane still costs more than however many rounds they fire to shoot the sucker down.

Imagine an army of people sending RC planes into area 51. God that would give them the #ts.

Shuold totaly do that! Area 51 RC plane day!

LLLLOL Im in tears thinking about 50 or so RC planes flying into Area 51

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This guy didn't have much luck

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
does anyone who lives remotely close ever just go Sit around by the restricted sign. Maybe in there R.V. and just have a nice long picnic or something just to piss them off and make them keep watching you.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by necro99

Why dont you just call Bob Lazar, he used to work there back engineering ufo's and what-not. I'm sure he still has some buddies on base who would happily sneak in a small camera and take all the photo's you want. And it would be another way of verifying if Lazar is a nut or a man who"just wants peopleto knowthe truth".

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
ummm, well i don't know what area 51 is but i'm researching it right now (because i'm english) but if you want to break in to "area 51" you'd have to get allies right?
well, thats just a idea....i'd help if i could... but i don't have the money.. sorry!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
haha lets get at em

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamaniski

Get yourself one of them dang homing pigeons train it wher to fly.. and mount a micros cam on it

Best way is to track someone who gets off the secret planes they fly on and bribe them into placing a small camera on them while they are in there and get pics. I'm thinking 5 million dollars would do it. Them guys cant be getting paid that much.

Engineers that work on the top technological advancements in the world probably don't get paid much? OK. lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dpd11

Originally posted by shamaniski

GMAfB. Put a small camera on them? As if nobody has ever thought of cameras before? Wait, maybe they have, since, oh 1914?

Back in reality---these installations, in physical construction, technology and most importantly human procedures, are designed and intended to resist infiltration and penetration from intensive, well-funded professionals from national intelligence services.

Engineers that work on the top technological advancements in the world probably don't get paid much? OK. lol

No, they don't get paid much. The people working on the top technological advancements in the world are, for example, postdocs at MIT (or one of dozens of other universities) making $40,000 a year and sweating about getting full time jobs. 95% of people who once worked on top technological advancements or advancing science end up not working in their field any more because they can't find employment.

The $95,000 to $120,000 that a mid-senior level engineer gets paid in aerospace is a very very good salary in this context. The primary advantage, that unlike private industry, you aren't laid off at 45 and your job won't be sent to Asia.

But given the above topic, it would be very hard to convince such a worker to commit massive federal felonies with an amateurish plan.

edit on 25-8-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
We wont be there!
thats right!
we could buy a R/C airplane or car, attach a camera to it, and fly over the base (at night, preferably) and take pictures!

my best guess would be a zagi 400
www.zagi.com...

an "Hi-Cam" www.hicam.com.au...

and an "Omega" Infra red cam
www.indigosystems.com...

so, is my plan good?

I was really surprised when I came across this post. I have been flying R/C planes for the last 25 years and am currently working on a plan to possibly do a fly over with one. I am currently building my second Skymaster F-22 with a Ram 1000 jet turbine engine set up with a video camera mounted in an external belly mounted fuel tank pod and transmitted back to a video monitor. I have one that I originally built and modified specially for doing a fly over of an area here in Fl that I couldn't get access to but I have decided to make some design changes and go with a different jet turbine on my current design. The original design worked great for the purpose that I designed it for though.

Due to the speed that these jet turbine planes fly at, the transmitters that I use for flying them have about a 12-15 mile range so I think I can pull it off with my current set up. I realize that I will most likely be caught while trying to do this and will undoubtedly end up with quite a large amount of legal fees and quite possibly some jail time involved.

I had also considered using a gas powered R/C 4wd truck with a mounted camera to accomplish this, but I think that using an airplane would give a much better perspective since you would be limited in what you would be able to see. I had also considered using an R/C helicopter to accoplish this but the flight time of a helo is pretty limited.

If I do go through with this, it will have to be done at night to reduce my chances of getting caught so I am going to spend the next 6 months or so practicing flying at night before I actually commit to doing this.. This also brings me back to another idea that I had for using an electric plane because of the lack of noise that it would make. However I am worried about the flight time that would be available with electric flight. If I do go thru with my plans I am going to take a trip to Nv next summer to visit some relatives and will be doing my fly over then.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

No, they don't get paid much. The people working on the top technological advancements in the world are, for example, postdocs at MIT (or one of dozens of other universities) making $40,000 a year and sweating about getting full time jobs. 95% of people who once worked on top technological advancements or advancing science end up not working in their field any more because they can't find employment.

The $95,000 to $120,000 that a mid-senior level engineer gets paid in aerospace is a very very good salary in this context. The primary advantage, that unlike private industry, you aren't laid off at 45 and your job won't be sent to Asia.

I'm not sure where you're getting this. US aerospace IS primarily private industry. That includes a facility like Groom, which is mainly just detachments form the various contractors working there. The government doesn't make much of anything anymore. I'm pretty sure I've not met anybody making 40k in high level program Engineering. And even if they did, I think they'd still be smart enough not to throw it away for some genius trying to get them to commit espionage. Which was the gist of the claim originally made.

But then, smarts doesn't have a whole lot to do with this thread to begin with, as I see someone is now announcing on a public forum, they're actually going to try this. Brilliant.
edit on 25-8-2011 by dpd11 because: stupid tags don't work right

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by etdownunder
reply to post by necro99

Why dont you just call Bob Lazar, he used to work there back engineering ufo's and what-not. I'm sure he still has some buddies on base who would happily sneak in a small camera and take all the photo's you want. And it would be another way of verifying if Lazar is a nut or a man who"just wants peopleto knowthe truth".

I'm fairly sure any buddies that Lazar had at the base were pushing mops and/or brooms around. Like Lazar was. But hey, maybe... they likely don't get paid a heck of a lot.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Why not buy a pigeon that is trained to deliver mail then instead just strap a camera on it and send it to area 51? i solved your radar problems and it can fly for miles and miles more then a r.c plane. The hard part is getting the bird to go to area 51 lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by arber123

oh someone said this before but it can work

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I want disclosure on the Alien Question and other obvious questions about what
our government is up to, also!

But i think for National Security issues our government hides experimental technology
so it's existence won't be leaked on the internet and available for any country to see like some
video game that shouldn't be out yet.

You people really think it is the peoples' right to know about what our government wants to
keep other countries knowing about what we have? You're crazy!

It sucks that this is the way things work but think about how much sooner Terrorist factions would
have their hands on devastating technology if they knew about it.
I'm not talking about Al-Qaida either.
What would they be able to afford to steal from us?
Al-Qaida is like when all the kids in Government class have to play United Nations and some asshole
kids decided to # up the entire lesson by shooting spitwads at all the behaved children and got Fs for the Day!
edit on 17-9-2011 by WereWolfWoody because: Grammar

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join