It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well I have read through some of this thread, although it sounds like fun what will you achieve from it? Plane goes in takes photos, then they find it and get it to the ground, they have sufficient evidence from DNA n the plane who sent it, send a few trucks out to look around for people within the allowed radius of the camp and at the end of the day even with relaying images you would have nothing unless you got inside a hanger or something which lets face it is pretty much impossible! Most of us have seen aerial views of area 51 already (google earth has edited areas), the best of all are on a site and images by a Russian satellite. If you are interested in Area 51 I'm pretty sure you don't need me to point you in the right direction to that site.

We all want to know what's going on in Area 51, because it is so well documented and is probably the best known secret area led by humans in the world. The better idea would be for thousands of people to go there protesting as someone else said, but then you have 13 miles to walk your protest which will probably be pointless as they'll call in the police from nearby States just so they can arrest people and generate thousands more $ income for their private party. I like the way this thread is a bit of fun tho.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
@jedimiller

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
hack into the hubble telescope or sum other satellite traveling around earth that can take pictures when it goes over groom lake and take a few zoomed in pictures save em n try to be done n out w/o a trace

and Zemouk, they can't DNA if you use latex gloves while doing any handling of it.. or have someone else touch it they you want jailed whilst still wearing latex gloves

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Vengeance]

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Vengeance]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
1) Get real educated in theoretical physics/engineering

2)Get a job at Area 51.

3)Gather evidence/proof. Not blurry/grainy photos.

4)Run like hell.

Other then that, forget about it.
Aerial observation won't get you any more then Google Earth would.
Mass rushes will just get a lot of people dead/imprisoned.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reasonable..

we'll come up with a fool proof plan someday

any place nicknamed "dream land" you no has sum uber ridiculous stuff going on (as we all know)

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well, first let me put out a disclaimer. I am in no way saying you should do this at all. What you do in your own time is your business. What I'm about to say is a theory and could work, but should only be taken as good ol' fun and not taken literally.

Every day a van goes to area 51 from the courthouse (I think). If someone was able to attach themselves to some part of the van without being noticed then the could easily get into that place. Now getting inside a hanger or some other part is another story. Dressing as military personnel would get you nowhere because they are more than likely all familiar with each other seeing how it's a select few that work at the base (not just anyone can work their). Someone would have to detonate an EMP bomb from an RC plane as well as detonate the plane. THis would take out most of there electronics as well as the cameras. THe base will go into a state of emergency, but they will not be able to lock anything down. After that, well, you would have to take some more rc planes and have them drop sleeping gas bombs to knock everyone out, whoever is left awake would probably leave the site, the place is yours for as long as the gas lasts. Of course when the bombs go off you have a gas mask and would be free to walk around taking pictures or video and simply have someone pick you up at a designated time.

Oncer agian, I'm not advocating this type of behaver.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
its brilliant!,

i want a full report in detail on my desk on monday

but seriously, that's the greatest idea ever. though your right, but more so its i doubt if you could ever find some one out of their mind enough to do it

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Haha..i want to infiltrate area 51..it is so funny listening to ur ideas....the r/c plane sounds pretty good if you knew what you were doing...someone come to SC to pick me up so i can see this.... Great now the Government knows where i live...but they dont know that i live on 1233 grove st. and that my phone number is 843-503-3493!!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Is this thread meant to be satirical? I hope so.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
what would hapopen if someone would just go to area 51 and simply ask if they can get in

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
you can't just walk up to ask

there are signs on the road that tell you to turn back and they have sniper teams that lookout who are told to shoot on site of anyone who gets with in the mile range.. being there is a range implemented to which no pedestrians or non-issued personnel are aloud to go within at any time for any means necessary. they've been increasing the range, also, to coincide with the range of public accessible telescopes.

..also for got to add, planes aren't even aloud to fly over groom lake with out military clearance.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by Vengeance]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vengeance

if they kill u isnt that more bad then going past a sign

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone has actually just walked in.

Apparently a lot of terrible things would happen to you if you did, but have they ever been executed?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Instead of trying to use a plane to infiltrate Area 51, how about we go inside the Base. Like, someone has to be an employee to Area 51, that person will then gather any important information (documents, videos, etc.) and that person will then probably escape out of Area 51 secreatly, or come out at the end of 'days-work' and act like nothing happened (and probably quit the job). Also, if there are aliens inside of Area 51, that person will communicate with the alien (like if your a doctor or some science guy, you get permission from the person who runs Area 51 to 'talk' to the alien) through telepath. In a another way to put it: That person will pretend he would talk to the alien, but that person will talk inside his or her own thoughts and the alien will read the thoughts and they will communicate through telepathy; that is, the alien will coorperate and would not tell the security anything. If the alien wants to help, then that person will somehow get the alien out of Area 51. There is a dark side: If the alien does not want to help or the alien is knowing what that person is doing, the alien will probably alert the securitys or kill that person. This sounds crazy, but it could actually work if that person does it right.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Blazon
actually that wont work as Area 51 is protected with numerous micro missile silos that are 1 foot in diameter. your RC plane will be shot down.......j/k

true, but wouldn't it be cool to see it get shot down on video?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
We could walk with trucks of loaded water to survive the long walk. push off cops with large mobs. Although we will never get in and the result will be the soldiers of Area 51 to pump a few people with their m-4's by order of the president and scare people to run away. And nothing will be done for these killings and life will continue. the only way in is if aliens suddenly escape and the base is abandoned.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
alright several things were overlooked in the making of this thread

1. you should either make your own plane or buy one of those costly RC jets and mod it for longer run time, quieter, and a CPU ( if u have no idea what I'm talking about www.youtube.com...

2. whatever this plane be it would have to be either high or very small.

3. i am 100% sure that area 51 has some extensive radio jam so anything RC wont do, and you will need the plane back before they find you because it cant transmit either

4. the best way to program it would be a CPU with a pre-determined flight path, meaning all mechanics, and clockwork making it turn.

5. the road to area 51 is very very VERY dusty its like a tornado anything a 4th of a mile behind you is an irresponsibly large dust trail. and that road goes on for a long time, www.youtube.com...

6. a guard post is cleverly posted on a hill so its probably easy to see you.

7. use of deadly force is AUTHORIZED

8. thanks to the patriot act if they catch you all they have to do shoot you and claim you were a terrorist.

9. don't you think it would be a dumb idea to try and photograph anything in area 51 from the outside? they don't keep ufo's parked in the driveway they aren't Honda civics. all of the evidence is inside in bunkers and labs who knows how many levels down.

10. i forgot to add there are motion sensitive security cameras and sensors in the dirt meaning no cars and possibly no footwork.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by TheBluesBrother]

[edit on 10-1-2008 by TheBluesBrother]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
With the message:

Haha, If you tried the hole Rc/Camera thing. They would just receive Video surveillance Transmission and interrupt the feed. Better yet they would probably just send you Fake video feed. Oh and by the way,,,,,,Area 51 receives over 150 Billion Every year. Wouldn't you think that with that kind of money they could just hire,build,and guard a false place????? Thats not the real area 51 in Nevada Dumb #s. Ask yourself, Why would the most secretive place on Earth with word of mind blowing Technology even give out there position? duh. Then there is you ppl that try to fly a rc plane in which nothing will probably happen. You will just get the same old picture of everything we already have in our satellite's. But ya just to figure it out. Once and for all. I just think thousands and thousands of people should just march up to the front gates and barge in wanting the truth. But that will never happen. Even If it did. They would have every peace of technology out of there in a Jiffy, or probably even days before your plan was set up. Spreading A plan to thousands and thousands of ppl would be seen by Area 51. duh. Since this site is already under Area 51 surveillance. why wouldn't they search this. Why not check out if anyone out in this world has a plan to break their Security. Better yet. Leading me to my final conclusion. Thats not the real Area 51 that we know about. Its just to turn all our attention. Millions of people. To a fake lead.

Honestly, we will never know. Really. Until someone like you or thousands of people barge the front gates. But ya. If you really want to know. Go to collage, Have a perfect criminal record, And be the top Smartest, Highest placing scientist in the world. With Trust. Maybe you will get in.

Until then, It hurts me. Just fu**** suc*s. That Im going to die. DIE! And never get to know.

Trace me .

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEinstienian
This sounds crazy, but it could actually work if that person does it right.

No way in hell would it work.

At the risk of doing a John Lear, can I just say based on firsthand experience that sneaking in is insane and pretty freaking unlikely for lots of reasons I am not going to break my local law to tell you and now to swap John Lear for Doctor Zaius, you won't like what you find. For the following reasons to which I can testify on the aforesaid firsthand experience.

1. there are no aliens, not even Mexican illegals, anywhere at "Area 51".
2. more importantly when people say there is no such place as "Area 51" they are being absolutely accurate.
3. there are no UFOs at Area 51.
4. what there is in the aladdin's cave in that region would pop the top of some people's skulls off.
5. anyone mentioning the phrase Zeta Reticuli is a fraud or an agent of disinformation. No such animal.
6. before storming Area 51 try reading a couple of other threads on bases and then go listen to the dulcet tones of the sounds of silence. The smoking gun you seem to want is right there. Dig a little deeper. But seriously:

You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself.

The Forbidden Zone was once a paradise. Your breed made a desert of it, ages ago.

Don't look for it, Taylor. You may not like what you find.

All from Planet of the Apes (1968). Such a shame 2001 trumped both this film and the space race with its cold alchemical view of technological man.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well the mass rush thing would work if you think about it, the number of people would have to exceed 2000 and have news crews broadcasting from the safe zone, they wont shoot americans on live tv regardless of what the sign said. Think of the reprocussions if they did, within minutes its all over youtube, and public interest is sparked and now the goal of keeping the place secret becomes nearly impossible. It would have to be carried out in a completely peaceful way and the march would have to be ordered and slow.

That aside, I saw on the science channel the sheriff's department has a new glider called the Sky Seer UAV that could do the spying on places like area 51 pretty effectively.

They're built out of a hollow carbon fiber shell that takes all of a couple hours to layer and mold, pretty basic. Then they fit on a pair of vinyl type cloth wings and slide in the propeller motor. The unit is powered by a small lithium ion battery and flies at 23 miles an hour for 45-60 minutes and is good for 3/4 mile. Its something in the neighborhood of a 4megapixel ccd camera on a tiny turrent. It looks like a very easy logitech type setup. The plane flies so slow so that the operator just lines up the corse and then control the camera with a joystick for evidence collecting. At 250 feet over the bad guy they said its silent.

The company that was building them was charging the sheriff's department 30 grand a piece but something similar could be built for hundreds of dollars. Its designed to fit in a poster type barrel and be setup and in the air in under 5 mins by any lightly trained officer.

So I'd say if you really want to do some spying copy that basic design and fit it with a more powerful engine to carry 3 times the batteries to broadcast several miles. I would rekon at that point FCC compliance is the least of your worries.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by serial]

[edit on 11-1-2008 by serial]

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join