It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
yeah imagin the cross talk amongst the SF snipers tasked with eliminating the guys the minutes before they dispatch the merry gang. Would probably be pretty funny.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
yeah imagin the cross talk amongst the SF snipers tasked with eliminating the guys the minutes before they dispatch the merry gang. Would probably be pretty funny.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
ill go.....im going to the penn in july might as well go down in a blaze of glory...if you act like you dont speak english theyll propably just take you to the border and let your ass go...and i like the whole safety in numbers idea....they would not hesitate to kill all of us but eventually theyll run out of ammuntition....but forreals ill go i dont care if we dont live through it sometimes winning the fight isnt nearly as important as fighting for something you believe in

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
alright, but just take my ninja along for added saftey. stick by him and you might get back alive from area 51.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
lmao if we have a ninja theres no way this can go wrong

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
or you fly a r/c over it, and have a vid cam or 2 or 10 from different angles. then when they shoot it down (with rockets or even lasers or something crazy), upload it to youtube. then they would have to release what shot it down, why, etc. just a thought.

edit: this is kinda ridiculous more i think about it. they aren't just gonna keep UFOs(or other neaties) outside it would either be in a warehouse or another facility.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by DollyDagger]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I still like my idea better.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I was asked to design a website for the guy who makes and controls balloons at Hockey/nba games, the ones that drop t shirts, drinking cups, etc.

Heres a pic off of google, not his, probably.

Paint it black, you can add 4 cameras.
I "think" its got a deent range as well, but I think your in for trouble since they probably use night vision.

Hers a link to check out
www.raidentech.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If I wasn't going to carry out this plan I probably would have never posted it

1) get three missiles (doesn't matter about their size or strngth cos we only want to use them as a decoy).

2) Launch the first missile and get it to land directly on the wall defence to the far left of the base.

3) 6 minutes later. Launch the second missle and get it to land in the middle of the base but on the edge of the outskirt of the buildings.

4) 3 minutes later. Run in with a group of people directly towards the missle that landed in the middle of the base.

5) Once you reach the wall Launch the third missle on the far right side of the base but time it so that as soon as you detonate or go past the wall infront of you... the Missile lands on the far right wall of the base.. That way you won't get detected.

6) Alarms should be going hay wire... now all you do is simply run towards the explosion in the middle of the base (the best place to hide is right in front).

7) From there you need blueprints of the place ... blah blah blah.... snatch any information you want... and exit the same way you came. If you did it quick enough they will still be pre occupied with the missiles and they will be in defence mode thinking that more missiles might be coming.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
all of this reminds me of civil war.a war to overthrow corruption or control, such as slavery.we will always be slaves because most of the population will never even realize that we are slaves until its too late.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i work with rc planes they go up to 1 mile away. but if they do have silos we'd have to get a fleet of them

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I dont believe its difficult to infiltrate Area 51. Whats difficult is doing it and not getting caught. I think only someone with a serious enough motive and determination can get into Area 51 without getting caught. So that excludes all the UFO nuts or adrenaline junkies here on ATS.

An interesting question is who would have a serious enough motive to break into or take control of Area 51 foreign governments, terrorists, who??

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akutski
If I wasn't going to carry out this plan I probably would have never posted it

1) get three missiles (doesn't matter about their size or strngth cos we only want to use them as a decoy).

Ah yes, make sure to put the base under fire first to be sure they all have assault rifles in hand and off safety before you run in!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I found the OP's enthusiasm to be quite entertaining

A little silly maybe but entertaining nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
We wont be there!
thats right!
we could buy a R/C airplane or car, attach a camera to it, and fly over the base (at night, preferably) and take pictures!

my best guess would be a zagi 400
www.zagi.com...

an "Hi-Cam" www.hicam.com.au...

and an "Omega" Infra red cam
www.indigosystems.com...

so, is my plan good?

I haven't read through all the pages on this topic, so forgive me if this has been said before.

Flying an RC plane over Area 51 isn't going to show you much more than what people have already seen. A runway, some hangars, some cars, etc...Area 51 really doesn't look that unusual from the air. Now if you had some kind of super X-Ray camera that could see underground in perfect detail, that would be excellent, but I'm pretty sure that technology hasn't been refined enough to build a camera small enough to put on an RC plane.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Some great ideas here, really funny too (going to jail so may as well go down in a blaze of glory, fly over the base and when they shoot you down with lasers make sure you upload it to youtube
).

Seriously though I would disagree with a poster who said that only serious people have a chance of breaching Area 51 security. I think the security is designed precisely to stop serious people but cannot account for the "nut factor".

Nuts are known for creative thinking and Im sure some people in here can come up with a scheme so crazy that even tripple layers of security could not be a match for.

Also as the old saying goes - strenght in numbers. If a group of say 100 people was formed, equipped with communication gear, had a plan and tried to inflitrate the base at the same time from many different sides using many different techniques it could actually work for a few of them.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by SurferXXX]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Ever heard of Google Earth? Oh right this thread began in 2002, lol. Sounded like a fun thing to do anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
this is interesting i have thought would it ever bee possible cant you just go in with a heavily armed malitia and use force rc plane sounds good

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Just make someyhing with a camera ,a transmitter and make it look like a beatle or so

That has to work!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
y not just get binoculars and go behind the base and go as close as possible

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join