It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reminder:

Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you. Common "Internet Slang" acronyms such as "LOL" and "ROFLMA" are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I might have a solution, I'm from Australia and am a member of my local RC airplane club. A few of the guys down there (the jet men
) own some jets which have jet turbines (very loud!)
any-hoo some of these jet planes can cost up to and over $10 000 aud. But they are bloody quick (over 135mph!) fairly large two, I would say this would be the best way to go as it will get there quick and get out of of there quick too!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Okay most likely the plan will not reach that plane. The base is heavily armed an will most likely stop it immediatley they have surveillance over every single vehicle and person that passess

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I was under the impression Area 51 was an attention-horder.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I just feel the need to point a few things out.

First,

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden.

Attempting to perform any of the activities suggested in this thread is a crime.

Second,

Trying to spy on a known Top Secret government facility in a time of war could be construed as an act of treason. With the total disregard the current leadership of the country has for the constitution already, do you really want to go down that road?

Third,

Flying ANY aircraft in a restricted zone, much less over an active airport like Area 51, is a SERIOUS violation off FAA rules and you WILL get MASSIVE fines if not federal prison time.

You will get caught if you try anything like this. They have very high--tech monitoring devices for miles and miles around the base. They can pick up rabbits hopping around out there. They are always scanning for and sure as hell can triangulate a simple radio signal to find you as your controlling your blimp/plane/RC car.

What do you hope to see? Do you think we have captured alien spacecraft sitting on the other side of certain buildings that you can't see from public land? Maybe they forgot to build a roof on the alien hybrid center and you can get a view of that.....

You're not going to be able to see anything you cant already see on Google Earth. You can get better information by researching certain sites on the web as they have done things like camp outside the gates for a month or two and some of the sites even have taped conversations between planes and the tower out there. You get the added bonus of not risking prison time too.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yeah, as the feline said, what you're conspiring to do sounds like a crime.

But , hell, while nobody says to do it, just because it's a crime doesn't mean it's the "wrong" thing to do, yeah?

Therefor I leave you to your own decision. I don't think it'd be worth it, though.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowjester

mountains block view

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Whoppee-do.

So you fly an RC plane over Area 51 and get some close up shots of some hangars, big deal, I can see that on Google Earth.

What, do you think there are classifed projects and UFOs sitting out in the open? With all the attention Area 51 gets these days, I highly doubt anything really new happens there anymore anyways.

Sure, you could get famous for releasing the first up-close video of Area 51; I guess you could sell the tape to the nuts who think they might actually see something worthwhile on the tape. And then the military or FAA busts down your door and throws you in jail for treason.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ingolstadt
Whoppee-do.

So you fly an RC plane over Area 51 and get some close up shots of some hangars, big deal, I can see that on Google Earth.

What, do you think there are classifed projects and UFOs sitting out in the open? With all the attention Area 51 gets these days, I highly doubt anything really new happens there anymore anyways.

Sure, you could get famous for releasing the first up-close video of Area 51; I guess you could sell the tape to the nuts who think they might actually see something worthwhile on the tape. And then the military or FAA busts down your door and throws you in jail for treason.

My thoughts exactly. Flying an RC plane over Area 51 is just a silly idea. Nothing to gain. Now, using remote viewing to see what might be going on there, that's another thing entirely

Just remember, they have remote viewers ready to stop you doing that, as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Another thread gave me this idea. Do they have wild horses on or near that land? If they do they are probably used to them crossing the property line and roaming around, probably ignore them. There would be some opportunity to exploit there, I think.

An I know most people here wouldn't try any of this, it is just fun to discuss. But now that I think about it.....better not to even discuss this type of stuff, lol.

PSP

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I didnt had the time to read all the pages, i only red 4 of them.
But i think i have an idea.

Why dont we just go with 100 men, and then dick a tunnel underneath the ground to the center of Area 51 and then dick up , and take a look inside?

They did this in WW1/WW2 too, so i think we can make it.

Well I am in!
PSP

[edit on 28-9-2007 by PSP]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Good luck, you're not going to get past the 10mile mark

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PSP
Why dont we just go with 100 men, and then dick a tunnel underneath the ground to the center of Area 51 and then dick up , and take a look inside?
[edit on 28-9-2007 by PSP]

I'm laughin' out loud !

How about simply "spy" them
Bring cameras and whatever hi-tech you can bring there to study the activity 'n stuff.

Countless people went there and what happened: they got caught up, didn't they?

Would you enjoy to get caught and sent to gantanamo w/o trial.. you tell me.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Hi everyone, I just feel the need to point a few things out.

First,

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden.

Attempting to perform any of the activities suggested in this thread is a crime.

Second,

Trying to spy on a known Top Secret government facility in a time of war could be construed as an act of treason.

Umm, Area 51 isn't a "known Top Secret government facility". Area 51 doesn't exist.

PSP

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Just like I said before, lets dick that 10 mile underneath the ground to so called 'Area 51' then pop some mini camera's out the ground in one of those buildings and see what we can get on tape.

But maybe that goes wrong to, well in prisonbreak they did!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I’ve got it…..the only way to get into area 51…..it’s so logical…..

you get something like 1000 people all driving there own car up the area 51 site, where they have cameras, the dead end place……

You get everyone to drive up the hill and to keep going until you reach the actual facility, and then you get people to charge their cars into the fence.

While doing that, you have cameras on board the cars, so you can relay what’s going on to the internet as soon as you get a glimpse inside the place.

They’re not going to be able to shoot at everyone, and so the first 20 or so cars get in, then the all the hundreds more….and finally you see all the ETs and UFO’s, you take pics…..send it on Youtube…..and that’s it……the truth is out…….

So all you need, is a group of people working together…maybe even 10,000 people, what ever……more people the better…

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I honestley need to say that Area 51 really does attract my attention but I still have some kind of respect for goverment facilities so I won't think about breaking in and I sureley don't expect to find some kind of alien in there. If there are any type or kind of aliens then I hope for them that the personel over there is smart enough to hide them as good as possible.

But euhm... maybe a very stupid question...but isn't it possible to get a kind of sight seeing around the base? I mean, has anyone thought about asking that the goverment?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
it's so easy to get into area 51 nowadays. get a remote controlled toyplane, put a camera on it and fly it in. no one will see it, if you need my help let me know.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

do you know what the range of your transmitter is? I guess the landing strip of area 51 is much longer than the range of your plane transmitter and receiver

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GerhardPegel

do you know what the range of your transmitter is? I guess the landing strip of area 51 is much longer than the range of your plane transmitter and receiver

So what? crash the toyplane from the top and release the camera using a jumper. it's all to easy!

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join