It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Send a preprogrammed air plane down a flight path with digital imaging systems. Have all pictures sent to an account via encrypted channel using several proxies. And viola! you have surveillance images of Area 51. Better make sure the plane is cheap enough to make it a one way mission if need be, and make sure you're not at the launch site, use multiple routing systems and packet radio transmissions to send control messages at pre-take off.

It's a makeshift fire and forget system, and is comparable to UAV technology in a small degree.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Don't forget to release a bunch of monkeys. That would help to throw off all of the amonia sensors.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817
Nothing would ever be broadcast because we control what is broadcast. Sorry boys, unless, well after posting here with no security measures taken on your identity you'd never be accepted, but the only way is to pass a simple F-22 clearance near Nellis AFB and work your way up.

Who is we? You said We control what is broadcast. So you work for the goverment?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Send a preprogrammed air plane down a flight path with digital imaging systems. Have all pictures sent to an account via encrypted channel using several proxies. And viola! you have surveillance images of Area 51. Better make sure the plane is cheap enough to make it a one way mission if need be, and make sure you're not at the launch site, use multiple routing systems and packet radio transmissions to send control messages at pre-take off.

It's a makeshift fire and forget system, and is comparable to UAV technology in a small degree.

I wish to make it clear to any agents of the government that I am NOT planning to do this and never would do such a stupid thing. I have no desire to end up at the bottom of one of your dungeons.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
im sure the government has theorized this kind of infiltration. they probably have technology that would make any recording device just show static. or jam all radio frequencies so nothing can be sent or received. also before that plane could get within distance to see anything it would be shot down with a high powered laser or missle...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have thought about a way u could dress in all black and try to sneak in as close a possible get a buddy to have a camera reciever type of thing that will let u film yourself and he can also see that way if u get caught we will still have film of you going in u know the type of camera recorders that diver use so that the boats above can also see whats going on below if u could get your hands on one it'll the easiest way because even if u get caught it will be awhile before they even know your there then if u happen to get on the base it'll be too late to stop the videp from reaching the press plus u would have to avoid the guards at night i suggest laying low and crawling on your stomach next to natural cover what does anyone think about this

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by necro99

Your plan won't work even with a pre routed plane, they have radar for starters, and they shoot down any aircraft in the sky seen within the restricted area, which is miles from the base, also you won't see much even if u could see the base cause most is either underground or indoors except testing flight in which case they would check the area for the flight test so u would be found sorry i suggest tagging someone who has acsess which takes great skill high beyond the experience of someone trin to use an RC plane no offense so if you are really realy interested in it sign up for the AF or a colledge that magures in camera crap

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I've thought long and hard about such a thing. I think there should be groups. A group dressed up in hot pink gorilla suits running like bats out of hell toward the base and another group dressed like leprachauns falling from hang gliders. That'll throw 'em off a bit while a third group of midgets slip inside, dressed up as Grays. Get enough of the former two and we'll have something going on.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cthulhu

i work at area 51 nothing u do or try will work.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well, it's been 6 or 7 years since the OP started this thread and so far no images. I know its good to prep and recon but 7 years??

Sorry lads but I think we'll have to declare his venture a failure.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by WatchRider]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Pretty sure the cammo dudes watching the perimeter of groom lake will sorta notice people assembling multiple radio antennas around the base and go in late at night and simply dismantle them. Also, it's gunna cost you at least 5 grand in the end and I really doubt you'd get anything of the slightest of value from the pictures you'd receive.

They do have hangers to hide away what they don't want satellites and non authorized persons from glimpsing.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlsHateMe

no they wouldn't have a problem killing a couple thousand Americans. Welcome to America.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
well i looked into it and they have some kind of magnetic poles sticking out of the ground that triggers something, you'd have to somehow demagnetize them

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
heres one for ya paint the r/c chrome it would reflect anything round it and have video recorded away from the plane (wirelessly)
but none of that would probably work because of radar (detecting plane), electromagnetic emmissions (destroying footage), and rf interference ( loss of comm. to the plane) plus they know if anyone is around the base for miles and miles

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have thought of a real way to "Infiltrate" Area 51

Get a bunch of celebrities together, Arnold Shwarzenegger, Tom cruise, ect Big names. Maybe even throw in bill gates. And just have them all walk towards area 51, I bet anything that the camo guys will NOT shoot them. not only that, but if everyone picked a date and like 2-3000 people showed up. And we all marched towards it, I think they would shoot, BUT theres a chance they wont, especially with news people/chopers ect.
At best we would walk on the first floor, but low level tunnels would be sealed with unpenatrable doors. So even if we magically got in that way, we couldnt go any further.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
make sure you set up a live feed from the camera, it will get shot down eventually, and you will get arrested by the guards(and beaten)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
Well, it's been 6 or 7 years since the OP started this thread and so far no images. I know its good to prep and recon but 7 years??

Sorry lads but I think we'll have to declare his venture a failure.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by WatchRider]

Didnt realise this. hate it when this happens close thread?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I wish to make it clear to any agents of the government that I am NOT planning to do this and never would do such a stupid thing. I have no desire to end up at the bottom of one of your dungeons.

Once bill hr1959 is passed into law, You would be very liable

for giving people the insentive,plans,ideas .
you see, you do not have to commit the crimes yourself.

under this bill, you would be guilty of posting material and info
that MAY cause others to act .

so for me ,this is one of the scariest threads I have seen.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

for giving people the insentive,plans,ideas .
you see, you do not have to commit the crimes yourself.

under this bill, you would be guilty of posting material and info
that MAY cause others to act .

so for me ,this is one of the scariest threads I have seen.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by dalek]

[edit on 23-6-2008 by dalek]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlsHateMe

What if about 100,000 people simply stormed the gates and went right into area 51, along with film and tv crews, I don't think they would shoot everyone.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join