It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks they can infiltrate area 51 by any means deserves the punishment that ensues.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
How about hitching a ride on the EG&G bus?

Somehow hide a hitchhiker so the bus drives over it, or stops over it. Extend magnets up to the bottom of the bus and reel up under the bus. Once inside the perimeter defenses, the bot detaches from the bus and drives around taking pics until it fills it's memory or runs low on battery. It then transmits and dumps the memory, before shutting down and self destructing. Disguised as a rock, it'd be pretty easy to get attached to the bus, and if it drops in the right area, you could get some good pics.

Cameras on birds? What about strapping cameras on birds and hoping they flt over or near area 51. Who knows, you might get lucky and the bird flies into the open hangar doors and sits there. I've seen footage of cameras on birds in nature documentaries, the tech is available.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
okay so how much would this cost and why the heck do people not think that this can be a serious thread... tell me the reason so I can get rid of it...

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
why not just build a remote car that is disguised like a rock. Then program it have it only move so many feet per day or somthing, set its course. Might take a month to reach its source. Takes pictures all the way and uploads them to the internet... totally doable

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
lets do it then. god dangit stop talking and go. We need to get more organized than a regular ats thread

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Okay, meet me at the black mailbox. Bring magnets, surperglue, a few rolls of duct tape, a trash bag, 2 fresh avocadoes, and some sunglasses, I'll cover the rest.

Nah seriously though, I would do it' but i gotta be at work tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that. The real question though, is would it be worth it? I mean even if you did make it all the way to the edge of the tarmac, you'd just have close ups of a desert airfield. I doubt they have antimatter drives and alien just laying around catchin ' a tan, you'd need to penetrate pretty deep to get anything useful. For that you'd need to get a person inside, a desert rock is pretty discreet sitting in the desert but it loses all it's stealth characteristics crawling down a hallway towards a cleanroom airlock on level 57.

I bet the camo dudes are thoroughly amused with this thread, I can see it now:

Camo1: Hey look, we got a guy down there with a remote controlled rock.
Camo2: That must be the guy from ATS, i was wondering if they'd actually try,,
Camo1: Shoudl we bust him?
Camo2: Nah, i want to see if this idea works, "Echo 3 to base, that guy from ATS is here"

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
active camo. It would be easy on something that small and slow moving. Problem is is that it would be stepped on. good for a little hanger surveilance though.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Although it's clear that there are top secret projects at the Groom Lake facility, I seriously doubt there are little green men there.

Anyway, as for getting into the facility, my advice would be that you don't try it. If you were not killed (and that facility is one where lethal force is authorized), you would be facing lifetime in prison. It's highly illegal, folks.

If a person of even moderate means can afford to put every kind of sensor and alarm on their private property, then just imagine what the government would have on a facility dedicated to black projects. I have no doubt that everything you've heard about security is pretty close to the truth. EM-wave detectors, sensors that can separate animal from human smells, etc. You name it. It's there. All of that stuff is available to the public, so why wouldn't our government have it, and then some?

As for the barging in by the thousands idea, that at least recognizes a weakness in the system, but it still wouldn't work. While I agree that they would not use lethal force on a large group of citizens, there are plenty of non-lethal ways to stop a stampede. Oh, and that group of people better be in excellent shape, because it is many miles to the main facility from the start of the restricted area.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Lol instead of trying to infiltrate it. Just take a few thousand people and walk right through the front gate

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Just get one of these

www.cheapgastoys.com...

if configred right you can hit 80+

my next door neigbor has one that hits 60 in like 2 seconds. .

if your a good driver for these it might be hard to hit going that fast

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
yet its kinda prone to landmines... Methinks air route is best... is there any good way to take a poll of what people think is best...

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I would personally go for a Hovercraft Model equiped with a preprogrammed navigation computer. Also some good solar panels since the area to look around has lots of it.

I choose the Hover craft because it can use some mimetizing technology like a sand colored panels or something like that. If it goes through a land mine if there are some, it can easily avoid it, unless they are too sensitive. They are fast and really cool devices too.

I wouldnt use a plane since it can be seen by a camera. There are probably some lasers scattered around the ground and air, so any infiltration could be almost impossible. And the motion detection cameras can make my infiltration useless too.

Maybe digging a hole or using some sort of subterranian vehicle could be useful, unless they have some underground barriers or land motion detectors.

HEHE.
Has anyone done it already?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
still though... Even with that you are prone to mines and I'd think that theyed have a way around hovercrafts avoiding mines. Also a small uav would be very hard to shoot down especially at high altitudes where it is near imune to ground fire (refering to guys with m4s blasting away at it but too small for sams and fighters not that they'd consider sending them... maybe they would... after the people controlling it... think.... boom...

also theres a question of how whatever it is will get close enough to see anything... It would be better to moniter how much goes in and out... possibly the cargo of whatever... Ideally I would think would be uav's staying on station and sending live footage back to us and not being detected.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The level of security there is definetely going to be sky high.Access will probably be controlled by multiple security access doors requiring both ID swipe pass and individual pin code,in addition to entry systems that only let one person in and out at a time via turnstiles.And thats in addition to passive and active security systems as well as guards and armed response personnel.So good luck...

[edit on 28-5-2006 by bmdefiant]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
you haven't read any of this thread at all. The plan is to get just inside the area not the base itself and in general without us being there.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There is no way you could infiltrate area 51. I am sure the security there is so advance that we do not even know some of the technology they use for security there. Even if it were possible to make it past security and sneek into area 51, which it is not, you would be caught and either killed or put in jail for the rest of your life. What is the point of trying to come up with an idea to do something illegal?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
cough cough noballs cough chough...

really... It would be worth it. especially if we got media coverage... Heck even alex jones... Anyway we could blow up anything leading to use or even EMP it. Wash it for prints and dna etc... Anyway the point of it is to get a message accross... There is the remote chance of success in which case we get aj and david icke to publish it along with their take on it. Anyway no1 said that you would be doing anything. Maybe you'd be investigated for affiliation with us but unless you have something else to hide you'll be okay. It's not your problem if we get caught but the few serious people should be able to do something.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
cough cough noballs cough chough...

really... It would be worth it. especially if we got media coverage... Heck even alex jones... Anyway we could blow up anything leading to use or even EMP it. Wash it for prints and dna etc... Anyway the point of it is to get a message accross... There is the remote chance of success in which case we get aj and david icke to publish it along with their take on it. Anyway no1 said that you would be doing anything. Maybe you'd be investigated for affiliation with us but unless you have something else to hide you'll be okay. It's not your problem if we get caught but the few serious people should be able to do something.

It is illegal, and that is all that matters. You do not own the land so you do not have any right to know what is there. How would you fell if someone broke into your house, made a copy of all your hard drives, read all your personal e-mails, and took a lot of pictures for everyone to see? I am sure you would be angry at the person who did it. The only difference between breaking into your house and breaking into area 51 is the seriousness of the crime. Breaking into area 51 would be a stupid thing to do. You would never be heard from again. As all of us here at ATS say, "Deny Ignorance", and that is what you should do.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
No, I have a right to know what my government which though I did not elect but those in a position to did is up to. They check my personal calls so I should be able to have at least a basic outline of what their working on... Just something general... And by the way, they hacked my computer and took my personal info more than once probably... I know I act ignorant sometimes... but I try not to and this is not one of those times. Why should they have to keep secrets from us. The people who put them in power. Why should they be allowed to do so. Also they could if they felt it was worth it, break into my house and take what they like. How am I ignorant by suggesting that we try it. Possibly Naive and arrogant for thinking we might actually pull it off but the point is the message it would send. Call me a rebelious little kid but I dont give a flying # whats legal and whats not. There are plenty of people that are litterally above the law (see: Michael Jackson, OJ simpson, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney etc) and the government blatantly violates the constitution to the point of the constitution only existing as an artifact of an age gone by. I've had enough with cover-ups. If anyone is above the law than any actions against them should be too.

Oh by the way to whoever suggested the hitchhiker: if disneyland checks the bottom of tour busses you can be sure as heck a51 does.

[edit on 5/30/06 by TristanBW9456]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Why should they not have the right to keep secrets? It is a huge security risk if they do not keep stuff like that secret. What if there is some new weapon at area 51 and the US is the only one who has invented it. If the public was told about it then other countries would hear about it as well and that would be a big problem. It seems that you think that two wrongs make a right, which is not true. If someone else does something illegal, that does not mean you should also do something illegal. If you break into area 51, you are no better than the someone breaking into your house.

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join