It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
if they can find the plane they probobly can find the controler to. then your screwed

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What about getting people that work there and get their ID, dress up like them and take pic's of the place.

I'll give $5.00 for every pic taken

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What i want to know, what are you hoping to see? I mean everybody knows all of the super cool top secret stuff is hundreds of feet down underground. And I don't care how smart some of you think you are, do you really think you'll be the one to out smart the most top secret place in the world? I'm not putting anybody down, and I'm sorry if it came off that way. Anyway keep on dreaming, maybe one day we'll see the truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure I do want to know- I think the not knowing is part of the fun.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This entire thread is useless. So big deal if you fly or drive a camera in there, all your going to see is the same old we have allready seen, building, hangers, runways, ect...and in my opinion the chances of even getting those pics is impossible...I'm sure they have devices that will scramble any kind of transmissions back anyways.

Or a couple other bright one's came up with the idea to just get hundreds of people together and rush the place on foot, in vehicles, or even from the air, some say without weapons and the even smarter ones said with weapons. Also you guys have said lets bring along the media and have them tape live. What kind of news agency would participate in commiting a crime and loosing their liscense. NONE. My geuss is the signal wont make it back anyways, and again, at best get some video of the outside of area 51. WOW...

Its illegal, every single person will be tresspassing, and could possibly be catorgorized as a terrorist. Then hypotheticaly speaking they label them a terrorist group, and investigate, take their computers, and see it was all planned out here on ATS, now everyone of you on this thread could be considered conspiritors to this "anti area 51 terrorist group" and be arrested or fined possibly. ATS could even be possibly shut down for hosting a thread like this. Not to mention the tresspassers could be shot dead and all the public would hear was a large terrorist group tried to invade a military base north of Las Vegas...You would be labled criminals and terrorists, and your family would be left dealing with all sorts of questions.

If there is anything there, its inside, and very secure. This place is most lickely insanely protected, the camo's on the outside are just there too keep Alien nerds at bay. My bet is if the U.S was invaded by another nation like China, a Base like this could hold its ground against tanks, fighter jets, helicopters, whatever they threw at it, even Nukes. Why do you think its all underground. What do you think you a thousnd friends could do?

My point is trying to strong arm them is absolutly pointless and stupid.

Someone else said we have a right to know whats going on there, our tax's pay for it. Do we know for a fact our taxs pay for it. No, we dont. Now say our tax money does pay for it, does that mean any american should be able to just walk right up there and demand a tour with total access. Absulutly not. The military does have the right to engineer new tech's without disclosing it to the world. That is how it should be. Its how the US stays a super power and to tell you the truth I dont mind that. I wouldnt want all these other counties to know what kind of hand were holding.

I am curious what goes on inside there just like you people, but the best you could hope for is that maybe more of the goverment knew what went on there, in case they do have tech's or have made medical discoveries that could better humanity. Things like I do belive the we have a right to.

Maybe this place is just a test bed for experimental aircraft, or maybe Aliens work work side by side with humans there. i would love to know also, problem is I dont think the general public could handle the truth if it was aliens. So if they have them there, i dont blame the military for keeping it such a secret.

So as much as you dont want to admit it, you really have no right to know what goes on there. I wouldnt quit investigating, but dont ever thinkof crossing the line and going though any illegal channels. They are much more advanced then you. You will just wind up getting caught and no one will feel sorry.

Besides i think your all just blowing hot air up each others buts and going in circles saying the same things over and over, but it only takes one idiot to take somone serious and go try something and we'll all pay for it...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
::WARNING THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PERPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED WARNING:: LOL I don't know the real number. What you got to do is do some pre insertion survelance on the place, Take Pictures of the guards Take Pictures of the vehicles Get all the intel you can.

This will take three teams. One team would be the decoys while the other team actualy infiltrates the base. You will need three vans with mass amounts of radio equipment and your going to need guns, flak vests, or kevlar. The first team is going to go after a point on the map that would make sense for someone to infiltrate from the second team is going to take the long route.

The first team is going to try hard as hell not to get caught (remember you get caught you probably are dead) now the reason for the cammo suits to match the ones on the base is because your going to need them just in case you see them comming before they see you...your going to want to blend in with the crowd

Guys in the vans are going to start a helava lot of radio chatter. On as many bandwidths as possible. This will disquise real radio chatter for the most part. Then the teams insert. The second team will be prepaired with gunny suits to match the terrain. they are going to go slowly very slowly there is probably ground sensors in the area around that facility to detect movement. It would probably be a good idea to have a modified metal detector allong with you just in case of landmines... spread out as wide as you can while keeping more or less sight of your team...

Team one will head more or less directly for the base and be more or less obvious without looking like your being obvious. Your objective is going to be the large hangars on the base take photos allong the way with transmited cameras

Team two will head twards the office buildings being carefull not to draw any attention to themselves...

The teams in the vans will keep up on the radio chatter and try and report any radio chatter that isnt comming from the two teams...

On that note team 3 if you hear about one of the teams being discovered relay immediatly some misinformation to the troops going after that team...

Team 1 should be close to the hangars and the fireworks should start. your going to encounter some resistance. Remember these are the people that have lied to this country for decades now time for payback.

your going to hit them hard and fast and take one of the hangars as soon as possible. imbead in this hangar take some pictures and get ready to move on.

Team two when the fireworks start head your asses as calmly and quietly to the office buildings as you can..

you will encounter resistance too and be prepaired for it. These guys may have been trained to kill on sight but when the moment arrives I gurantee that they will hesitate just one second dont let that second be your last.

Once in the 1st office building look arround there shouldent be too high of resistance and you can start your intell just remember at this point the base is going to open up like a hornets nest be prepaired.

Move on quickly both teams steal trucks documents anything you can get your hands on. pack it away if your full grab a vehicle and head for the road your done.

everyone else keep going you want as much detail and photos you can get from this once in a lifetime opertunity.

Team three in the vans time to bug out at this point get out of there

Teams one and two grab as much as you can from as many places as you can and get gone you are only going to get a limited amount of time in there before the helicopters come (a quick note on helicopter dispachment the rotors are the vuneralbe point especialy near the shaft aim there)

when it starts getting too hot get gone grab a vehicle and get out of there head to the first most populated place you can find that is going to be your rendivous point. Transmit your data to the internet and disapear.

Good luck and god don't do this

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
::WARNING THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PERPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED WARNING:: ...

Team three in the vans time to bug out at this point get out of there

Teams one and two grab as much as you can from as many places as you can and get gone you are only going to get a limited amount of time in there before the helicopters come (a quick note on helicopter dispachment the rotors are the vuneralbe point especialy near the shaft aim there)

when it starts getting too hot get gone grab a vehicle and get out of there head to the first most populated place you can find that is going to be your rendivous point. Transmit your data to the internet and disapear.

Good luck and god don't do this

Hey, you forgot the "steal the flying saucer" part!

If you're gonna go, go all the way!

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
There would be no way in hell any of this would realy work the best your gonna get untill some lawyer actualy successfully petitions the government to open the books on the place is google and yahoo maps. Sorry everyone. That place is way too secure. The fact that they anexed the mountains around the instilation proves that they are dead serious about their privacy there.

Eventualy someone from the inside will break and leak something irifutable (SP) to the media when that happens you will see a abrupt about face on the governments part. Then they will have limited tours of the base. But untill that happens sorry guys and gals groom lake is off limits.

Besides I heard a rumor that they moved the real cool stuff to somewhere in Utah.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by frogwog
BUILD A WOODEN HORSE!!!!!!LOL

Not a bad idea, actualy!!

Instead of a wooden horse though, it should be a ufo. Perhaps not a wooden ufo, but a crashed metallic ufo replica in the backyard of A51 is an oppertunity to good to miss out on for these folks

make sure to build secret compartments for really small people to hide in...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
sodom

my advise : don't try to infiltrate the area.
try to extort the government about area51, groomlake and everything else.

how to do this: make fake terrorist threads, every day in a different city till the information is released.

good luck

sodom

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sodom
sodom

my advise : don't try to infiltrate the area.
try to extort the government about area51, groomlake and everything else.

how to do this: make fake terrorist threads, every day in a different city till the information is released.

good luck

sodom

Like that would be a good idea, Hell least mine wouldent get anyone shipped off to gitmo .

Best advice would be a class action lawsuit under the pretense of FOEA and keep at it all the time thousands upon thousands of lawsuits suing the government for the information to be released. That is about the only real way to get the information out of Area 51

You would need lawyers (lots of them, hundreds)

and lots of money too (millions if not billions)

course you could recoup the loss of the money by making the government pay it because if you won the case (snowballs chance in hell) you could argue the info should have been released a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What point at all is there to "infiltrate" Area 51 with an RC airplane ? Anybody can get a pretty detailed view of it's entirety utilizing GoogleEarth. You probably would'nt even get that far without being shot at or swatted by guards once you broke the actual flight deck. The glider theory, I mean what, are you planning on flying the glider into a secure building and then in hopes that coincidence has left a door open to a room containing classified material? I'm not knocking you at all, I'm just saying I'm sure every angle has been investigated and discovered to be fallible. It just can't be done.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
or you can just go to google earth and type in area 51 to see it.......or....or. check this out, you can leave your mothers basement and get a life, or at least a tan

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
*ahem* Just to let you know, the google earth images along with the ones on it's search engine, are between 2-3 years old...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
when someone off ats stops going on ats we'll know he got caught simple and easy

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I've got it!

Put yourself in a life size envelope and mail yourself to A51..

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The USA is a free country. In a free country you can go where ever you like. So why cant citizens go in there?
Get a court order or something. There must be something in the constitution to allow u access.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
shopping.discovery.com...

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Freezer]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
does anyone remember reading this, i did about a year or so ago, think it was here but not sure. it was a pretty ggod read and seemed real. if i remember right he was on the base 2 or three days, hiking at night and hiding during the day. would love to find a link to read it again

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoso28
does anyone remember reading this, i did about a year or so ago, think it was here but not sure. it was a pretty ggod read and seemed real. if i remember right he was on the base 2 or three days, hiking at night and hiding during the day. would love to find a link to read it again

I believe you're thinking of Jerry Freeman. He was an archaeologist searching for the stone carvings made by the 49ers on their trip across america. Records stated that one of these was made on land now within the Nevada Test Site so after repeated attempts to gain access legitimately he covertly hiked into the range to find it.

He spent a few nights in the range but never made it to Groom Lake, in fact he turned around just south of Papoose Lake but claims to have passed by several facilities.

His story has never been verified and is strange in the way that although he managed to take all th equipment he needed, he forgot his camera!

Read his story here.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join