It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Just a thought.....
Build a sailplane that looks like a california condor, they're huge! They have like a 10 foot wingspan that would carry a lot of weight.
That's not the best part though... don't control it with radio signals, use a modulated laser beam. Someone from miles away on a mountaintop could use a modified rifle with a powerful scope and just keep the laser beam in the general vicinity of the condor.
Someone else viewing the video from the chest mounted wireless camera could be looking for an open hanger. Or a window large enough to crash through.
Then the condor would open up and let out the autonomous rovers that start photographing everything! The photos would be transmitted to a receiver using super high gigahertz frequencies.
Problem is you wouldn't know what was in the hanger until you got the photos, could just turn out to be pics of an empty hanger.....
Then you build another condor and try again.

I like this topic, I don't take it seriously, but it's fun to speculate.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
there are certain pictures you cant get in google, that you might be able to get with a RC plane. I think that is the rationale

Xon

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It is too far, The distence from where you saftly can stand and to the base is toooooooooo far,
And if you have a rc plane or something that can go that fare they will destroy it before it has crosed the border

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Doesnt that use radio waves anyway? They could easlily pick up on it, and disable it

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Good idea....but, don't you think that is 51 was so TOP SECRET & HIGH SECURITY it would be able to detect anything metal or electronic flying into it's range???

I am no , NO, expert, bt it seems to me that they'd have thought of that..

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Here's a wild thought: Somehow, find out where a large supply of circuit boards, pens, clothing, boxes of nails, hammers, and other random objects. Once you find the shipments to Groom Lake, a month or so before shippment, bug EVERYTHING. Micro-cameras, recorders, etc. It'd be almost impossible, but a lot of unlikely things have happened (The Colonies defeating Great Britain's army? Who woulda seen that coming?).

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
Some things are better left secret...

Do you want our military secrets broadcast all over the news? That's free information for people like islamic extreamists.

If they knew they could use it against us, or safely develop countermeasures. Now we don't want to eliminate the element of surprise do we?

If we told the public about certain weapons/aircraft in vietnam or desert storm, the enemy could have reacted to them by making a copy of our weapons/aircrafts. That ruins the whole point of top secret projects.

Everything is broadcast on the news my friend........do you even watch your local or national news casts? You can watch any channel or show these days....for example Dallas SWAT, now there was a novel idea. Let's follow this SWAT team and reveal all their tactics while they try to root out the bad guy, so now all the bad guys can watch in the comfort of their own homes to know what to look for. Bottom line on this thread is this, I think it is a good idea (no matter what the means) to get as much information as possible about any government installations that are that secret. I think that big brother has become "too big" if you will.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Area 51 is mostly a defractor base. The govt wants to exploit it to the media, so people will look elsewhere. The latest technolgy being shielded from public view is optical refraction (cloaking device). The aircraft are designed to appear invisable. In addition, the F-117A was designed to divert exhaust upward in small needle pin-hole streams. You put yout hand on the exhaust and barely feel the heat. This keeps other aircraft from locking on it with heat-seeking missles. I can tell you, the govt always places its facilities right smack-dab under our noises. Right now, theres is alot of activity in Michigan and Utah. In Michigan, people have detected low frequency Elf transmissions. Most likely they are blocking some type of signal. I know in the future, Michigan will play a key role in surveillance in the world. Check out MUFON Michigan for sightings.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
You will never escape alive if you trespass on area 51. For one thing there are motion detecters that are connected to GPS receivers in the Security Forces pickup truck. In addtion, there some areas that have land mines. However, you will never get to that point because once you trip the motion devices, you will be met with man-eating dogs that will chew you to threads. If you still make it past the Security Forces weapons (they don't use M-16's) that will blow a hole slap through your brain and after haggling with the dogs, you might make it through the mine field, but I doubt anyone is that stupid. Your chances minimum to none.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Oh, by the way, if you think of dropping in with an RC to take pictures, don't even think about it. The radar is so touchy, birds are even tracked. Once discovered, depending on the size of the penetrator, either an aircraft will be dispatched or a missle that picks up radio frequencies will blow it out of the sky before it flys too close. The base is gridded with motion and invisable laser sensers cris-crossed in a checkerbaord fashion. The Security Forces spend much of their time chasing after coyotes and rabbits that set off the sensors. They have high powered rifles that can shoot your head off 1 mile away.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by declair
Oh, by the way, if you think of dropping in with an RC to take pictures, don't even think about it. The radar is so touchy, birds are even tracked. Once discovered, depending on the size of the penetrator, either an aircraft will be dispatched or a missle that picks up radio frequencies will blow it out of the sky before it flys too close. The base is gridded with motion and invisable laser sensers cris-crossed in a checkerbaord fashion. The Security Forces spend much of their time chasing after coyotes and rabbits that set off the sensors. They have high powered rifles that can shoot your head off 1 mile away.

I will agree with you that there is high level security at Area 51, but I will disagree with the statement that the security forces spend much of their time chasing rabbits. Do you have any idea how large of an area we are talking about? Have you ever lived in the desert before? Well, I have and I can tell you that there are all kinds of small creatures running around. I can also tell you that the security forces at that installation are not spending the majority of their time chasing down every rabbit, lizard, groundhog, etc. That is a ludacris statement on your part. Which brings me to another possibility for infiltration......while everyone seems to favor the "air entry" scenario's, I on the other hand favor another one. Declair inadvertently may have stumbled upon a better solution (even though he/she did not even know it). Why not have your camera's, etc. disguised in something that appears to be a small animal that is indiginous to the surrounding desert area. Some type of remote robotic vehicle could be used and disguised, although I am not sure of the power requirements (maybe solar?) or the transmission power to remotely control it. Perhaps it could be programmed to move only at certain intervals (so it will not appear as a vehicle), get its power via small solar panels that are concealed slightly, and has GPS coordinates programmed onboard and is completely autonomous. It could send back any photographic evidence to a central location off site. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
unmanned private jet that self destructs when anything gets close and sends out many camra pods

fly the ats-1 over it and take pictures

astral projection

very very fast unmanned vehicle

Any1 ever think about motion detectors. That might cause a few problems with any over land rout buuuuut. what about a few little augerbots that come up take pictures use a rocket or something to get to a very high altitude and transmitt

farfetched but good

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well, I suppose I'll add another idea to this list, would take a hearty sum of money, not just to build, but to develop the technology as well.

Build a device that uses powerful Electro-Magnetic fields to allow it to float say three feet above the ground.

Than develop ThermOptic (Thermal and Optical) camoflage, equiop the two on a small computer controlled robot, and have at it.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
why not....

if were talking expensive then...

a #load of uavs

then again if we got in there why not blow some # up we'll be killed anyways

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

we'll be killed anyways

Umm, not sure if your talking to me, if you are though, why would we be kiled, no transmission for them to track, "we" could be sitting in an office building in Los Angeles, getting the pictures/video from a secure multiple satelite bounced signal.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
whatever...

why dont we vote on a concept

I go with an air dropped observer robot

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by declair
You will never escape alive if you trespass on area 51. For one thing there are motion detecters that are connected to GPS receivers in the Security Forces pickup truck. In addtion, there some areas that have land mines. However, you will never get to that point because once you trip the motion devices, you will be met with man-eating dogs that will chew you to threads. If you still make it past the Security Forces weapons (they don't use M-16's) that will blow a hole slap through your brain and after haggling with the dogs, you might make it through the mine field, but I doubt anyone is that stupid. Your chances minimum to none.

But what about if you made some tasty cookies
and bribed the cammo dudes? 10,000 dozen
toll house cookies! Mmmmm..:-)

Sarge

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
thats why you dont go there yourself!

Use unmanned vehichles to see what is in there...

Thats the point of having a uav. possibly a uav version of the ats-1 concepts.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
why doesnt someone just fly a rc plane theres now,stop planning an just do,im to poor to afford that stuff so count me out.

but instead of crying on the boards about do it an see how far you get,if you get arrested so be it,if you get shot, mkae sure ur parents get on an tell us.
if we see you on the news in jail at least we know u where serious

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I know. I'll chip in a bit as far as paying for it. Why dont we create our own though rather then buy one off the shelf. we also would need a pilot for it. who would be able to do that here. also we'd need a way to get around the jamming. Is their any way to get an perfectly accurate 3d representation of a51 and the surrounding area from outside the base to program an autonomous aircraft around.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join