It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You be nailed in seconds with a regular rc device, and jamming the signal would jam your own signal as well...

Just strap a camera on to a bird, they must make small little flash-memory based cams... buy like 20 of 'em. Strap them on to every little animal you can find... Getting them back would be a trick... anything involving RC or jamming is begging to disappear in the desert...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
fine then... How about someone find out how to program an autonomous uav that can avoid missiles if needed. (note the if needed, think stealth)

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
"Area 51 and other Facilities » A plan to infiltrate area 51! "
good plan !!
just seems missing a url: www.rcplaneguide.com...
great resources on everything rc.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by RCFans]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
How about this for an unmanned-scout-vehicle idea...

A pre-programmed 'bush-mobile'...in essence a small shrub covering a tiny electric vehicle that moves at the rate of a metre per day. At such a slow speed no-one would notice the change in its location from day-to-day as it veeeeeery slowly but surely advances toward the complex. It may take a helluva long time to get to the hangars but no-one is gonna suspect a weeny bit bit of random vegetation as a spy-bot.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
thats actually a good idea

but if use one of those zip zap rc cars.

but still u have to put a camera on it. theyll pick up the freqency an destroy it

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00ner
Just strap a camera on to a bird

Some restaurants are using ultrasounds to repel birds away from the outdoor terrace thus preventing bird droppings into customer's food.

I don't know whether Area 51 though of that, if they did, no wild animals will get near the base.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If you wanted to get inside the installation itself...

Don a 'Garfield' fancy dress outfit and afix a large rubber sucker to each hand and foot. Then hang around behind bushes near an entrance checkpoint. When an 'official-looking' vehicle approaches and stops for the guard on duty, and while no-one is looking, stealthily get inside the car and attach yourself to the inside of one of the rear windows using the suckers on your hands and feet...presto, your in!

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Someone also mentioned that wild coyotes are able to get onto the base and have to be chased away or captured as they keep setting sensors off.

My plan would be to buy several hundred kilos of dogfood and a few hundred pill-size survellance bugs. Take the dogfood and leave in meal-size piles all round the perimeter, and then hide a few micro-bug-pills inside each pile of food.
The coyotes will eat the food (and the pill-size bugs) and then wander around the base. Whenever they stop to take a dump, they will deploy your monitoring devices for you too.

Also, if the coyotes manage to leave a 'dump' close to the target area, the laws of murphy come into effect, and dictate that at least one trooper will stand in it, thus carrying your surveillance bug inside the installation on the sole of their soiled shoe

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
LOL

Stand out in the open and say "SAM FISHER AIN'T GOT NUTHIN' ON ME DAWG"

now to be serious.

once ats has many more members (looks like that may be soon as a lot of people are thinking of spreading ats propaganda, me included) then get a lot of them who are willing to go. Then bum rush the place. I dont think anyone will get inside but it will send a message. "We are here and we are not afraid of you"

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think the best tactic would be to use the element of bamboozlement. It works similar to the element of surprise, except that you use a method so insane and laughable that you can actually stun your opponent into confusion...

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Taikonaut]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
he's the guy from this stealth videogame what was it...??? darn I forgot...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If you're wanting to get a mass of folk to rush the fences, then again, employ the 'bamboozle' method...turn it into a costume-event...the crazier the outfit the better. You'll be seen anyway but the troopers will be laughing so much that they'll not be able to aim straight when trying to shoot us all

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
bump that!

ghille suits and zombie masks. get close to them and pop out with knives. They'll be skared out of their minds! LOL

actually that would be funny... hell lets try yours... It would be hilarious

this thread was serios at a time you know...

I guess that was back in like 2003/4...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Put a gun to your own head a la Blazing saddles style.Walk up to the gates and say

''Let me in or i waste this Momma!!'. in your scariest bronx accent.

Let us know if you get in

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If you're still wanting to go the airborne RC route, then I think this would suit the task...would scare the beans outta the poor guys in airtraffic control too!

ultimate in home-built RC aviation

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
hell why not... I still think that unnnoticed is best...

If anyone wants to post up a concepts for a uav since it is obvious that that is the only really serious way to get in since they deffinitely have mines. Also autonomous is the only way to go, and at night though autonomous means it makes no difference. Next is how we launch it without it being noticed on the ground or radar. Then start piecing together a parts list.

Get started!

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I,m thinking

CNN crew.. despatched by glider/stealth uav. whatever..

A huge team of hangliders consisting of the most prolific celebrities on the scene today

opra winfrey
wolf blitzer
jay leno
conan obrien
david letterman
etc

Ok you,re probably wondering what my theory is. so here you go

Following Newton,s law of gravity of a falling object

sure enough the BIGGER celebrities like leno,blitzer and oprah will reach optimum exposure first

they can report live on their encounters as they get decimated by anti aircraft fire,sams and snipers, but here,s the clever part

while the heavyweight reporters are drawing fire. the lightweight conan o,brien and david letterman can provide close ups before encountering their ultimate demise at the hands of the best,hand chosen loyalist supporters the dear old us of a can muster

[edit on 11-5-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
ooooooooooooooooooooooooookay...

I miss this being serious...
It was so nice...
and people would actually contribute...
now it should be moved to bts...
thats how silly it is...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Was this ever serious???

i remember the origin of this thread or maybe another one from years ago and a guy who actually reported to be a scientist from area 51 explaining quite eloquently explained that any intrusion within a boundary of any top secret establishment would be met with extreme predjudice, i e treated as a potential terrorist would be approaching the gates of a us base in baghdad. warning shots then annhialation

It really doesn,t matter if there is one person or ten thousand people,they will keep shooting until they run out of bullets and then reload,

soldiers working as grunts in security positions are trained to do exactly what they are told.

warn, shoot or end up in the glasshouse for the duration

doesn,t matter if they are us citizens,mexican refugees or russian spys to them.

they have a job to do. same as everyone else

[edit on 11-5-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
yet still someone trash this thread since noone appears to be at all serious about this...

and yes at a point it was very serious...

and if I could I would...

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join