It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
huge cantenna and pickup security cam video

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i like the camo car idea but the has to be someting at the base that wills see it, even if it is moving like a sniper, and only at night, it has to put of heat so that will be noticed and i bet they will be able to see someting on a raido frequincy (if i can even spell that) like the remote that's controling it, but what if you pre program it to move along a set cource, that might work there is still the heat problem, ice cubes i guess!

Velvet

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I dont think a solar powered rover would give off that much heat compared to say a internal combustion engine. Especially if its crawling along at a snails pace.

Even if the IR signature was a issue there is steps you could take to mask it.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
1) Everything that exists seems to have a polar opposite. All we witness in nature has an opposing force that creates and promotes balance.

2) If we know we can travel forward in time (we are currently experiencing it), then there must be a way to travel backwards in time, if indeed all things are equal.

3) The odds are infinite to 1 that one race throughout all existance, throughout all the universe, and throughout all time, have obtained the ability to travel through time.

4) If we can assume that time travel is possible, and at least 1 sentient lifeform acheived the capability to travel through time. . .. .. . .

Then, they know we are here. They've known we are here. They've known we would be here. And, they have the capability to react back then to what we would do in the future.

Just a thought.

Pre-emptive retalitory attacks.

[edit on 5-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Uh... am i missing something?

why would you go to so much trouble to see something that you could see by satellite anyway?

to see anything important, you would have to get inside... and there is NO RC device that can do that...

BTW- RC devices use transmitters that are regulated by FCC... if you use a "super dooper" one...then it messes with official channels, and the FCC guys come and cart you off...

the programmed option would require you to have more knowledge than you have of what path to take to get into a hanger...

in short: why bother? all the good stuff has been moved anyway...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Make a pledge someone? www.pledgebank.com...
I would if i lived next door.

Its your right to know whats going on Americans!!! Your RIGHT.

you live in a democracy not a hypocrasy dony you?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Uh... am i missing something?

why would you go to so much trouble to see something that you could see by satellite anyway?

Your never going to see anything important with a Satellite they know when they are all over head and never bring anything out when they know a bird is up.

to see anything important, you would have to get inside... and there is NO RC device that can do that...

If you mean inside the hangers and buildings, This is just not true you cant very well test a aircraft in a building. The whole point of Area 51 is to test aircraft.

They have to take the important stuff out to test sooner or later. Its just that unless your on the base at the time your never going to see it.

in short: why bother? all the good stuff has been moved anyway...

Oh dont tell me this is the Popular Mechanics bunk that Area 51 has been moved
The fact is Area 51 is as active as ever, Highly secure and thanks to it unique geography still the best place to test aircraft in the entire US.

Its secrecy is as good as its ever going to get in this day and age. There is no way you could hide a massive airfield and test facility for very long. Not with all the commercial satellites there are now. Even though the public may know of Area 51 they have no clue what projects are going on at present.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Forget area-52 for a minute, the place you guys should want to take pictures of is S-4 the base 7 miles south of area-51. Area-51 is a test ground for experimantal planes PERIOD. The place with most intrest is S-4 thats where all the goodies are, I say you guys hire an army and a few helicopters and just go for it lol storm the base and take it over!
This way you will see it with your own eyes whats really inside of there, further more what are some pictures gonna prove? Hire a satelittle and have that take pictures for you, you will be able to see whatever you want, and the resolution and picture quality will be allot better tha any kind of r/c plane, and even if you pulled the r/c plane idea off, dont you think they are prepared for that!?!?!?
They would blow that r/c into 1 million little pieces and hunt your asses down and lock you fools up, so hence my idea, just hire 1000 men, hire say 5-10 helicopters arm everyone and take the base over, videotape it even, it could even be a major motion picture! So what you guys would go to jail for the rest of your lives, maybe even shot, you would have your "answers" and a couple of million dollars for the movie rights, and forever in history they would remmember the names of the select few "dumbbies" that tried to infiltrate a top secret, HIGHLY secure United States base, the people would write books about you and make movies, just think, you guys could be famous!

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
hide on a plane that flies there
in the landing gear

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Forget area-52 for a minute, the place you guys should want to take pictures of is S-4 the base 7 miles south of area-51. Area-51 is a test ground for experimantal planes PERIOD. The place with most intrest is S-4 thats where all the goodies are

Except theres no real evidence S-4 even exist. The whole S-4 story comes from Bob Lazar and large parts of his stories have already been ripped apart.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Of course they have been ripped apart, BUT! look at the new satelittle pictures, there definetly is something there. BUt in any case how was my assement of the infiltration of groom lake? did you like my idea?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I personally wouldnt advise it as the US military is allowed to use lethal force and the would use it in protection of area 51. A armed take over would be suicide as they would knock those choppers out of the air with fighters from the nearby military airbase, and without air support a thousand soldiers would be sitting ducks.

Perhaps a peaceful protest of thousands of people would be able to get on the base as I doubt they would gun down thousands of unarmed civilians. But it would only be a matter of time before they started arresting mass amounts of people. I dont think the "camodudes" have the numbers to deal with that many people but they would nodoubt call in military support from local bases.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ahh, this is an ATS classic thread....

I've thought about the RC plane idea for a long time. What kind of birds do they have around that area?

If theres any that nest and live around the base, a mini camera clip piece on them would be a great idea.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You guys are all sick, who in there right mind would connect a camera to a damn bird!
No offense but some people on these threads need to get a life and get a girlfriend/boyfriend, I mean WOW! what do you think your gonna uncover with a few lousy pictures? You think your gonna see aliens? or Ufos? I am sure IF there were any UFOS/ALIENS on the base they would be very highly secured and no bird or r/c plane would be able to take pictures of it. Maybe you guys should start digging a tunnel, and surprise them from under the ground, the element of surprise would be on your side, but be carefull for the reptilian and draco community living there

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Ever heard of a carrier pigeon?

Check out the size of his camera too....

I don't think any of us expect to actually see saucers parked out in the middle of the runway

These are just ideas.

[edit on 10-12-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm sure they keep an eye on this 21 page thread to infiltrate Area 51 and are able to stop everything you could possibly imagine. It's a waste of time to even try unless you stoll a tank from Ft. Knox and rolled right over their security devices and personal. That might work.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Now meshuggah1324 I agree with.GREAT point.!

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If you rocked up with a massive crowd wouldnt they just burn everything or something?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
you can't "infiltrate" area 51, you need to expose it.

we have strength in numbers

people, we need to organize a march on groom lake, we need to be thousands (if not more) strong, and we need press.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join