It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Well, putting stuff on the bottom of a bus is out of the question. Its SOP to check the bottoms of buses (and other vehicles) at all military bases (or at least all the ones i've been too).

As for the possibility: One tiny, miniscule step above "not possible." But yes, the message it sends would be important.

And as for the government being allowed to keep secrets... Yes, they can keep secrets. The problem is when the government is, as stated, above the law. When they can do as they please with no consequence (and it seems to get closer to that each and every day), than they cannot expect the people that put them in their position of power to simply sit down and take it. The people put them in that position, and should have the right to remove/inspect them and reveal secrets if it is determined to be necessary. The government is the one that needs to be inspected constantly for corrruption, not the average joe citizen.

But as for infiltration, if you are dead serious, than you need to become an expert on your topic. Gather intel and contacts and the like, and then defect. But, I just don't see ordinary civilians being able to gather that kind of thing, nor being willing to defect and convince their next country to go after area 51.

So... Good in theory, but not practical. I believe a more political/law-based approach (FOIA requests, etc) would get you farther than actual infiltration would.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I think the best idea is to gather thousands of people, and just walk up to the base and demand disclosure. Masses=power. the government can't do anything to a large amount of people. It would cause an uproar if they gassed everyone or something.

DSO

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
But your forgetting that Area 51 exists outside normal laws and rules. They'd just shoot the entire mob of people and bury them in the sand, and claim that these people have just gone missing. They would then lie to the general public somehow (claiming these people were terrorists). It is the most heavily defended, watched, and policed base on this planet.

As much as i hate to say it, it's best to leave area 51 alone and observe from a distance. It's cool and all to think that strange stuff is happening in, but in the intrest of National, Continental, and International security, i think it would be best to keep the projects happening there under cover.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
How secure are the employees' laundry and other personal effects? How about a recording device of some sort sewn into clothing? If the employee uses a laundry service it would only be a matter of getting access to the clothes. It would record when it detects sound, record at low bitrate to a small flash memory device. It'd have to be a pretty small device, but that shouldn't be an impossible technical hurdle to build something that could be sewn into a collar or waistband. To get the whole picture you'd have to bug several employees, as a lot of the juicy stuff would be compartmentalized.

If you're really as serious as you say about not giving a crap if you break the law, then you could always just kidnap and torture scientists, just have a cool secret evil lair to bring 'em to, and threaten to dip 'em in the "sharks with laserbeams" tank with an unnecessarily slow dipping mechanism.

Disclaimer: I don't advocate infiltrating area 51, kidnapping/bugging/torturing scientists (or anyone), or having sexual relations with laserbeam equipped sharks. Go file an FOIA request, you'll probably get about the same info you would if you treid any of the above stuff, minus then bulletholes in your frame and/or being locked up forever.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
i wanted to see what area 51 looked like, so i installed google earth, and i got a real good look at it, no MIB's, no phone taps, or strange men following me,

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I guess... still... why not... I'd just do it for the challenge... anyway theres no way that anything would ever get inside... they prolly keep the good stuff underground... nothings gonna get in there.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
found the perfect thing for your mission

www.uscav.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
heres what happened when I tried

almost looks believable in the thumbnailed form... critique

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I don't want to give anyone any ideas but...

All of their security is electric yes? video, audio, motion sensors, even those odor-identifiers, yes? I've managed to focus an EMP device to a laser like functionality. Point, shoot, one camera out, another, another, not to give anyone any ideas....
"But, dantes_torment, they have human guards, you can't beat them with an EMP laser!"
Right you are, but what about a REAL laser? Very simple to make a lethal one, if it can cut 6 inches of metal, it can cut flesh.
"Their guns?" you say?
Guns fire bullets. Bullets are matter. Metal, and metal doesn't do well at high temperatures, neither does flesh.
Don't laugh...
Forcefield.
Plasma, charged, around a similarly charged object. You have a spherical forcefield my friend. Once again don't laugh. I blew up a balloon, put a 2 foot radius forcefield around it (yes, I built one) took out a pellet gun (the kind with metal pellets, like for killing snakes) and fired. 6 inches in front of it, a cooling pool of molten metal. Imagine the shape of the guy's arm that tries to grab you.
Once again, I'm not trying to actually break in to Area 51, but...
After the first few dozen shots, and some nasty smelling burning flesh, you demand to be taken to the base, or you open fire (see, lasers are photons, and photons can pass through plasma just like you can see through it; you can't melt light). A: they refuse, you shoot them, you proceed to the base ( repeat as needed) B: they agree, a few more people that get to live today. From that point on, be creative.

Now, I'm not suggecsting that anyone actually do this, but it is realtively simple to do...

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I was looking for something a bit less violent but maybe as a backup or to vaporise missiles...

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantes_torment
Forcefield.
Plasma, charged, around a similarly charged object. You have a spherical forcefield my friend. Once again don't laugh. I blew up a balloon, put a 2 foot radius forcefield around it (yes, I built one) took out a pellet gun (the kind with metal pellets, like for killing snakes) and fired. 6 inches in front of it, a cooling pool of molten metal. Imagine the shape of the guy's arm that tries to grab you.

Let me get this right .... you built a forcefield that could melt metal? Yeah right.

Where do you work? A university? Scientific research centre? Because you should if you can build forcefields. I smell BS.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Not a forcefield... This is possible, the same charges repell eachother keeping the hot plasma away from whatever is used and the plasma burns the hell out of anything that hits it and what hits it is actually turned into more plasma... think of a gas magnet that is extremely hot and an object in the middle that is repelling it. Problem is keeping that gas near enough to the object while far enough away to not melt the unmanned vehicle.

Understand...

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
i think a way to tunnel in would be niceOR www.jt3.com... this link is quite interesting, it is for jobs, ther is a log in part. it would be nice to have the username and password.
(it would be hard to do both)

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
could always try to sneak on the back of a truck or somthing on its way in. but how would you cet out of the base? A CAMERA PLANTED ON A TRUCK OR CAR ENTERING THE BASE!!!!!!might work. OR make a fake crash site near by and see what the army do.... maybe

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
area 51 on google earth isnt real. do u realy think the us government would be that thick. well maybe but its not real and the pictures are old.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i think the only way anyone would ever know the WHOLE truth is RUN FOR PRESIDENT

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why would they tell a president..They are nobodies.. A public face that the masses can point a finger at when things go wrong..
He could easily retire and decide to write a book selling secrets..

Just not GWB,, he can hardly speak,so writing,s not gonna be his forte

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
lol...you can kick a football inside the place and then go there to get it...when they arest you just say you were looking the ball..

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here's what I say:

Have a pre-programmed craft to fly over pre determined geographical points via GPS.

Have a gas motor and 3 types of cameras: Regular day camera, infrared camera, and night vision camera.

The aircraft would be invulnerable to radio jammers that would disrupt the flight of an R/C craft, and, depending on elevation, would be small enough that AA guns would miss it.

If it does, in fact, get shot down, load the center of the craft with explosives, that are only detonated when the craft is shot. This will prevent retrieval and possible identification of the launchers.

I will also have a podcast up soon, so check the ATS:G podcast network.

Ranchy

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by frogwog
area 51 on google earth isnt real. do u realy think the us government would be that thick. well maybe but its not real and the pictures are old.

Looks real enough to me,it has runways hangars etc go take another look.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join