It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Getting into area 51 would be almost impossible.If you want to just get pics of the outside then go ahead and go in or send an rc or a plane.let us know how that works out for you.Now the only thing there is aircraft being tested so why do you want in.i believe in aliens but not in area 51.May as well not try.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
unfortunatly i dont think area 51 even has any aliens because if u think about it....it takes them millions if not billions of years to get here...and for them to just come here and make crop circles...well thats just unlikely....and even if they had a reason...im sure they wouldnt travel that far to let some stupid government take their ship or one of them and keep it to study........and plus the only reason they have all that security is because they have radioactive material there....but then again ive never worked there so i dont kno this for sure...but if anyone does want to break it(meaning if any one is actually going to do it) then i suggest just gettin a few thousand people and just bargin in there...even tho they might break out the fighter pilots and planes...but if u carry it out and bring live cameras then i hightly doubt they would do anything...."o yes we had an accident today where a few thousand people died..." thats not a good excuse...plus they couldnt kill EVERYONE...someone would get in...but i doubt they would get the stories and stories underground to the actuall stuff....but anyway thats my opinion...anyone got any smarter ideas then lemme kno...cuz r/c planes r good but wouldnt work...radar can pick up the slighest stuff.....especially anything that puts off and electrostatic charge(cameras and engine) soooo thats not gonna work...the roach idea might...but who knows...no ones gonna do it anyway!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
i was just thinking about some of the stuff i read...and if you think about it....this is the MOST PROTECTED area in like the world....at least i think....and they have ALREAYD made people disappear not to even menchine the fact that they probably have this site watched....but anyway...its the most protected place...and do you really think they would let some people get in there...or get somethign in there? no ...they prol have on the spot shooting devices...seeing as how they made all that other stuff...and will shoot down anything that flies by...who knows they probably shoot down quite a few birds or carnavors w/e flies over their way everyday...and you guys are never going to do anything so I dont see why we even discuss the fact of breaking in there...i found it foolish that i did it....so reallllllllly this topic is closed all along...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i totally agree with you, it's stupid how people thing that they can get in, first off, they will see where the raido signal is comming from and have cammoes there before you can turn off the plane, and while the plane is in the air they will hit it with a SAM, it's that simple.

Vevlet

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hypothesis:

Buy some land approx. two to four miles away from Area 51 and dig an underground tunnel with structural and enviromental capability to support people working in it. (Oxygen, etc.) Dig until you reach Area 51 and continue digging until you reach an underground facility, then breach the underground facility covertly, if possible, using stealth tactic or otherwise.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think they have ground and seismic sensors, and how do you plan to penetrate reinforced concrete? that'd be noisy...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Create a cyborg snake with the electronics inside, heres a possible layout.
Eyes: Cameras
Tail: Radio transmitter
Little holes on its head with microphones in them.

It would probably cost millions of dollars to make it, and than let it loose with out them seeing you do it.

And do it at night so CyberSnake is more difficult to see.

[edit on 1/31/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The R/C thing is pointless, there is a LOT of radio signals surrounding the base, the thing would crash as soon as it got near the base, and they would more than likely arrest you on charges of spying, if they even bothered arresting you instead of killing you

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I like the idea but I dont think it would work because the messed up tranmissions and things and all that stuff like.... Ya.....

But I had an idea once that might have got us in: Everyone on ATS gets an automatic gun and we meet near area 51. Oh and make sure you get the news and media to follow us with live video feed. So we rush in and start shooting and stuff. We could get some RVs and Hummers and put steel plates on the and drive them in. If we all get killed though, the world willl see it on the news. So we keep pushing everyone back at area 51 and we pour through the gates. Bust open some doors, drive those hummers around. It would be awesome. Of course, not realistic at all since we couldnt possibly get this many people to come!

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Didnt anyone read (i think his name is john)'s story about his visit to area 51? they had a radio DJ in their truck, who was live on the air, when they went into the restricted area. But once they all got out of interogation with the FBI, the DJ found out that nothing had ben sent back to the radio station. Only static. So this has lead me to beleive that there is a very HIGH powered radio signal which drowns all other signals out that are within range. BUT we dont know if they have any ATS technology that blocks live video feed. Anyone know anything?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
As I said, I suggested a while ago on another thread that we bring cameras and rush in. But someone said the video feed would be disrupted.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WRabbit
I don't know much about RC planes though. How far can you fly those planes before the plane loses the signal from the remote?

There ought to be a way to make this work, though.

Ohh geez, very far, about 1/4 mile.
This is definitely top secret.
Only on the ATS forums I guess.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by SteveG]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ok, i've been quiet long enough, i say we hi jack a tank and bust through it

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well, for the power interuption, use one of those things used on the movie oceans 11 (EMP?) Then bring our rc plane in and snap those pictures. . .

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cudailikeman
Well, for the power interuption, use one of those things used on the movie oceans 11 (EMP?) Then bring our rc plane in and snap those pictures. . .

I see a few problems with that:

1. to produce an EMP wave large and/or powerful enough to take out the base you would require a nuclear weapon to be detonated close enough to effect it.
2. What about fortified underground parts of the base.

Other wise its a good, if not riky plan of action to disable them.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
First of all, I am new here. Greetings. Now to business - I am by no means an expert on infiltration/espionage/stealth, but here's my idea: to not be detected, just don't be human. Now high-tech gadgets can be useful indeed, but low-tech is too often ignored. To defeat the olfactory sensors: don't wear synthetic, dyed, etc. clothes. Don't shower, wear deodorant, etc. Don't eat food with additives, perservatives, and distinctly human modifications. Live in and clothe yourself in natural materials (bark, reeds, plant fibers, skins, etc.) modified only using natural materials. If you do this, you will smell like dirt, plants, animals- anything but a "human". To avoid visual detection-camo, of course. A ghillie should be MADE, not bought, from materials of the area. Again, I do not know a whole lot about the technology/techniques the Area 51 surveillance uses, and I do not think it would be important or wise to infiltrate, and years of research, reconossaince, and training would be necessary before even thinking about such a task. Just some thoughts. What do y'all think?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This sucide thread still going??
looks guys, you have a death wish if you try to get into that place. Once you cross the line, your playing by THEIR rules i.e they can do what the hell they like....and you dont want that.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
This sucide thread still going??
looks guys, you have a death wish if you try to get into that place. Once you cross the line, your playing by THEIR rules i.e they can do what the hell they like....and you dont want that.

You make it sound like they're superhuman. (Let me emphasize again that I do not think there is sufficient reason to try infiltrating), but if you get former specops people or even dedicated non-military people with years of training and practical know-how, then you could do what the heck you like, too.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is the US government, not some part timers.
You'll be messing with the wrong crowd if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlsHateMe
Why dont we all just run up in there with a couple thousand people.

Make sure the news is there and explain to them that as americans we have a right to know what goes on in OUR country and were not gunna take this bull# anymore.

Im sure theyd have a problem killin a couple thousand people infront of a live news camera.

Either that or we could just blow the place sky high, that would end there little secret party that no-one is invited to.

I agree they cant kill several thousand people even if there wasnt news crews but what do i know im insane id charge area 51 on my own.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join