It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
its a good idea but it will most likly be shot down before you can get a good look at the base

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Wow! posting your plan on the internet! Now they're working in the dark!

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Has any one ever tried mounting small cameras to birds such as homing pigeons or falcons . How about small atv transmitters for live video ? Also how about balloon mounted cameras . Live video via small TV transmiters would be the best as recovery of equipment would be uneccesary. Also denile of involvement would be possible .

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
First of all, posting your plans on a public message board isn't really going to make your chances any easier. Secondly, RC vehicles aren't going to get the job done with satisfactory results.

Whatever happened to standing out front in a protest for days or weeks on end? I'd be all for that.

Like others have stated, I think I have the right to see where my tax dollars are going.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hey look if you manage to get inside area 51 they just nuke the place just to denia us info and say it was an accident like the stockpile over loaded or some other false info

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Lets all meet up with spades and dig our way to area 51. or we could borrow the mole from the thunderbirds, that would be quicker.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You might want to try something at least a bit more high tech to make sure that it would make it all the way to the base

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Honestly you people think you can get anywhere of any meaning within Area 51????

wake up and step away from the computer....

Im a pilot and I have done some flying in the surrounding area of, area 51 or groom lake or whatever you like to call it...and theres a saying at the local airports...pertaining to if you fly into the airspace of the base.....

f one busts Class B you might get written up in an FAA report.
If one busts Area-51 you might get written up in an obituary.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Okay, this is my first post, here, so hi everyone! Joerg and those mean people at dreamlandresort.com kicked me out when I was there under the nickname "Razgriz". Anyway, We could train a crow or a pidgeon or something and put a camera under its belly and remote control flash it. The'll know its a bird, so they won't shoot it down, and they won't see the camera because it'll belndin with the crow's color, and the crow is a very intellegent bird and so is the pidgeon and can be trained to fly to a certain point and fly back. Also, they have remote controll bird toys that flap and everything, so they might think its a bird from far away. Sorry if this is a dumb idea, I don't feel so good.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Can't say i'm surprised Ranch, DLR is one of the few reliable sources of no BS discussion available on the www pertaining to Groom. It's not the place for it.

If you want to break stones at Leavenworth for domestic espionage or enjoy the comforts of a nice cool cell, be my guest. Just don't involve others who are just there to do actual research within legal boundries.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The reason you are no longer welcome on DreamlandResort.com is because you logged in under six different names, lied to everyone and then tried to pimp your own website. (which has since been deactivated)
Good Luck

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Pose as an artillery collector, get a permit to lob shells into the base, have the feds deny it, do it anyway and say it was a misunderstanding. Manufacture a nuclear shell, level Area 51 from the ground up, and see what you hit. Impossible, homocidal, and just plain wrong but i'm bored, tired, and spouting brain farts left and right. I'll bet Echelon'll be watching me now.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Wagovan]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
area 51 is almost impenitrable u need an army to get in there

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
BAT 3 unmanned aerial vehicle with catapult car launch
www.gizmag.com...
For those of you in the market for a small, relatively inexpensive unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that can be launched from your car (you know who you are), have a gander at the Bat 3. The aircraft operates autonomously, delivers high quality video, and fits into a couple of suitcase-sized cases. It’s got a telemetry range of about 10 miles and will fly for six hours before needing refueling. Amaze all your friends (and everone else, for that matter) by launching your UAV from your car-top, bungee-powered catapult. The Bat 3 is controlled via a laptop, with a moving map display showing the unit’s realtime location, speed and altitude. Change the flight plan by dragging and dropping waypoints onto the map display. Video duties are handled by a Sony HAD color video camera with 25x zoom at 480 lines resolution, and a 3-axis gimbal camera for geolocated imaging. All of this sweet tech won’t come cheap, at a pricetag of $48,000. But the good news is, if you’re building up your fleet you get a “buy one, get one cheaper” discount: only $25,000 for each additional aircraft!

[edit on 12-3-2005 by azraeltheonionpeeler]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You guys have been thinking really high tech in most cases.

How about filling a tractor-trailer with as many helium filled balloons as you can - each with a small camera attached to it to fly over the base.

I think the cameras are fairly available for transmission ranges of around 1 mile or so, and they could be fairly good quality in black and white. More expensive the greater the transmission range and size of camera. Even if every camera could be purchased at about $10, that's what - $5000. Do recon drones cost that much. Sure add more to your budget for helium, semi-truck rental, and other related hardware and sofware. I think it could all come in under $40,000. Less than a new full-size SUV. That's assuming labor is free.

Set the frequencies for about 500 balloons at intervals that would make it possible to pick up on multiple recievers (possibly another tractor trailer with a couple of dozen computers) and set them free.

If nothing else, you'll end up with a great mosaic survey from the sky and possibly some information about A51 you haven't seen as of yet.

With 500 balloons in the sky, what can they shoot down?

[edit on 18-3-2005 by granitehead]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
All this talk of training birds to fly over area 51 has been my single source of amusement for the day. Please, keep it up.

EDIT: My post was a bit negative, so I'm going to offer some low tech suggestions.

or,

[edit on 18-3-2005 by rp001]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WRabbit
I don't know much about RC planes though. How far can you fly those planes before the plane loses the signal from the remote? Because from any point outside the restricted area it's still miles to the actual base. There's also the issue of whether or not one of those planes would show up on the base's radar. If they wouldn't, then no problem, fly that sucker high. If they would, then you'd need to fly it close to the ground, which again, could cause a problem with the signal getting from the remote to the plane.

There ought to be a way to make this work, though.

do you know of the philedelphia exp well you could wrap the plane in speccial kind of cords to make it disappear hehehehehehe

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Guys, planes wont do much, we already have satalite pictures of christ sake.

And their will be MANPADS just itching to shoot a UAV down...but man, I sure like to own one...

Thermal Optic cloaking will be your best bet, but it's not available to us citizens

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
My best idea would be a coordination of a slow-flying bird like UAV with a scorpion like tracked earth driving UAV. I mean.. Its the desert, how many #ing scorpions are there?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I just would like to say that probably nobody is truly serious about infiltrating A51 but it certainly is an interesting thing to discuss since I love problem solving.

It would definitly fun to have a game where you try to infliltrate A51, I beleive you can try in splinter cell...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join