It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
LOOK stop arguing over which would work best, try all of them; tunnel in, just before breaching the complex send 50 odd gliders on a one way trip over the base with cameras with live feed just in case there are jammers breach the base through the tunnel and wreck the jammers send more gliders end of story
as an after thought id like to add we might as well try I mean were all going to die any way probably sooner rather than later just look at the world.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by iluminati are real]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
its seriously not a wise idea,
i admire everyones courage and will to staged up and fight, but your talking about doing something highly dangerous and illegal.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MooMix3
I like the idea but I dont think it would work because the messed up tranmissions and things and all that stuff like.... Ya.....

But I had an idea once that might have got us in: Everyone on ATS gets an automatic gun and we meet near area 51. Oh and make sure you get the news and media to follow us with live video feed. So we rush in and start shooting and stuff. We could get some RVs and Hummers and put steel plates on the and drive them in. If we all get killed though, the world willl see it on the news. So we keep pushing everyone back at area 51 and we pour through the gates. Bust open some doors, drive those hummers around. It would be awesome. Of course, not realistic at all since we couldnt possibly get this many people to come!

Nice idea what about artillery maby bribe one or two officers in the army. Come on if we out number the base troops about 10 to 1 plus news crew
it could work. hey what about home made RPG.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
quote: Originally posted by GirlsHateMe
Why dont we all just run up in there with a couple thousand people.

Make sure the news is there and explain to them that as americans we have a right to know what goes on in OUR country and were not gunna take this anymore.

Im sure theyd have a problem killin a couple thousand people infront of a live news camera.

Either that or we could just blow the place sky high, that would end there little secret party that no-one is invited to.

I agree they cant kill several thousand people even if there wasnt news crews but what do i know im insane id charge area 51 on my own.

I'm willing to bet they (the government) would'nt have a problem with killing that many people, since there are signs there that state "Tresspassers will be shot", they would say there was warning.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Bah, I'd say we contact the local terroist organization, buy a few weapons, form a team of 40, get 10 humvees and blast through the front gate snapping pictures as fast we can and sending them into a laptop hooked to the internet.

It might work. If they dont blow us up first.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by InanimateCarbonRod
Bah, I'd say we contact the local terroist organization, buy a few weapons, form a team of 40, get 10 humvees and blast through the front gate snapping pictures as fast we can and sending them into a laptop hooked to the internet.

comments like that, about contacting terrorist organization, gets the attention of the spooks.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
all this talk of infiltrating area 51 is just ridiculous. I live in Vegas and I can tell you the place is off limits. plain and simple. if the govt. really wanted us knowing what was going on out there they would tell us. do you really think there are aliens out there? i dont think so. the govt pretty much let that one to rest when they finally admitted to it being a real place. now everyones attention is focused there and possibly not where it should be. as far as im concerned there just testing new types of aircraft out there and possibly other things, but as far as aliens, dont think so. just my opinion though. and i dont care how many people you get to go out there, there men are trained to shoot to kill, plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LunaBug
all this talk of infiltrating area 51 is just ridiculous. I live in Vegas and I can tell you the place is off limits. plain and simple. if the govt. really wanted us knowing what was going on out there they would tell us. do you really think there are aliens out there? i dont think so. the govt pretty much let that one to rest when they finally admitted to it being a real place. now everyones attention is focused there and possibly not where it should be. as far as im concerned there just testing new types of aircraft out there and possibly other things, but as far as aliens, dont think so. just my opinion though. and i dont care how many people you get to go out there, there men are trained to shoot to kill, plain and simple.

Excellent point,
you will all be going against men who are trained to shoot to kill.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
infinate is right the U.S. army or whatever special ops there would kick your ass quickly and silently and you would end up in the local news paper as a car crash or god knows what kind of lie they would use to cover up your deaths lol

KC8

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with you. we shouldn't be trying to expose secrets of our own country. I support the government in hiding what they have. Maybe it a weapon more powerful than any other. Maybe its some new plane. Hell it maybe alians. What ever it is exposeing it to other contries is stupid. we sould be trying to infiltrate bases in Iran, North Korea, Syia. Exposeing there secrets not our own.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by KC8]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Are you really going to go over area 51.Fif so, you should send the pictures to the internet.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There are probably aleins in area51.That is probably what they are hiding they also have many mosion scensors and guards and they will put people to death if they get too close

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Blazon
actually that wont work as Area 51 is protected with numerous micro missile silos that are 1 foot in diameter. your RC plane will be shot down.......j/k

Then how about using 3 or 4 flights coming from different heights and directions. If you kept this up for long enough it could get you som footage provided you used a mobile control unit to make it more difficult for anyone to triangulate your position.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You know I was thinking, what if someone actualy tried this, and they flew in, and theres an EM shield around the base.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by InanimateCarbonRod

comments like that, about contacting terrorist organization, gets the attention of the spooks.

It was purley sarcastic. I'm sure it would be extremely difficult to go up to an airforce base and ask "sup dude! can we like, borrow an F-16? we wanna fly over Area 51 and see if we could take some photos of it.."

Hehe.. I could just imagine what they would say..

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Just walk through the front gate with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears.
If you cant see them they cant see you.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
look; who is actually going to risk their lives doing something that will probably uncover some worthless new plane, if you want to do something worthwhile get into government and make some changes or if your a nut case like me grb a gun and lets get going.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
We wont be there!
thats right!
we could buy a R/C airplane or car, attach a camera to it, and fly over the base (at night, preferably) and take pictures!
so, is my plan good?

Well you've blown the top secret plan now haven't you!

On a serious note now; most governments have files of information and sattellite photos of Area 51, they keep most stuff inside the hangars or underground so there is nothing to see. And when they do test stuff, they know who's looking where!
And if you even tried to fly within a few miles, they'd launch a fighter to shoot you down and say you crashed.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ive looked at one page here about a real powerful multi round sniper buy two or three do some damage and charge in. this is military grade tech and look under government weapons programs

[edit on 25-2-2005 by iluminati are real]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Why don't you get one and start to shoot at them? They'd locate you and just shoot you, you wouldn't have a hope of stopping army snipers. Not to mention the couple of jeeps full of soldiers heading your way...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join