It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by crfreaks
I am Pretty sure they use a wireless Network out there, so the 2.4 Ghz chanell should be open. What you do is set up to long range Ant out there on on each end of the base. Do a 1024 bit encr Key On it, anything out side of the 25 miles
is fare game. Get a plane working with CPU controls, and for a added kick , put 2 rocket packs on it. ( you can find books at the libary on how to build rocket popelant. So what you do is fly the plane in. Then min you are detected, Fire the rockets. Poff your plane is at the LZ in a matter of min. pack up and go.. Let me know what you all think.

Also, i think the goverment should hold a contest. Who ever can get there plan in and get PIC of area 51 With out getting blown up should get a 1million Dollars. Kinda like that one contest they just held in Navda for the CPU control cars....

It's Just a thought!

you started a new thread and used this exact same paragraph.... be careful, might get in trouble for that.

Also, see my reply in your other thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
if you cant use an RC plane use one of those cool micro tanks you can pre program them and im sure you could up the battery time by a few hours or maby solar power

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
if anyone is actualy serious about this i could get you every thing you need i know a lot about RC tec.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
RC most likely wont work because
1. It's area 51 most likely they got a scrambler that kills alll frequencies
2. Motion detectors.
3. Camo's (they just wanna kill someone or blow something up)

But good thought considering it was shot down a long time ago about halfway through the subject post.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
thats why i pointed out that we could have a pre programed rout

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
or you could get 50 rc planes with a rocket boost and good camera and launch them all from different places they cant get all of the planes one has to get through remember sometimes quantity is better than quality

sxl

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
What about digging a tunnel?

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Does anyone actually live in the area around Area 51? How big is the actual area that the base could actually be in?

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The security is so tight and advance, the guards know your coming from a mile away. Its suicide if you ask me

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
personaly i will "point" my interests at the present time in Dulce base, but after all the ideas posted here, i think it will be quite useless. sure we are just assuming, and i too assune that they must have all kind of "protections", althou i will give a shot with the astral projection
, maybe,,,just maybe they have not "etheryal" deflectors.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here's an idea. Shot a 14.5x114 bullet over the based out of an unrifled barrel. Hollow out the bullet and put in a camera. Also use fold out fins and radar absorbing paint... load the cartridge with the camera down-facing. It should be a high speed camera.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
And just what do you expect to see from the remote camera? A bunch of aliens sitting poolingside sipping vodka & tonics? Or perhaps the latest top, top, top secret technology sitting out on the tarmac. I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanD9
Here's an idea. Shot a 14.5x114 bullet over the based out of an unrifled barrel. Hollow out the bullet and put in a camera. Also use fold out fins and radar absorbing paint... load the cartridge with the camera down-facing. It should be a high speed camera.

ok you do realize firing anything over the base will probably cause them to react with DEADLY force right? they have signs that say they'll shoot you for tresspassing, what do YOU think they'll to someone firing at them? and they will think you're firing at them. they arent mind readers and dont know your intentions so they're going to view you as a combatant and probably kill you.

sounds like a great though! let us know how it works for you!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I wouldn't shoot it, it has too much recoil! I am only a kid! What if someone shot it off from like in Rachel? You could shoot it from a helicopter 5,000 feet above Rachel, at a 45degree angle. That should work, right, They won't even see you!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

ok you do realize firing anything over the base will probably cause them to react with DEADLY force right? they have signs that say they'll shoot you for tresspassing, what do YOU think they'll to someone firing at them? and they will think you're firing at them. they arent mind readers and dont know your intentions so they're going to view you as a combatant and probably kill you.

sounds like a great though! let us know how it works for you!

Somehow, if he decides to go through with his plan, i doubt we will ever see him again

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You see, I have a very smart and evil cat, I could just tell them, "Scooter did it! I tried to stop her! No!!! " and they would probably believe me. Or I could have my sister shoot it. I might use a cow with a camera on it and put a microchip in it's brain to control where it goes. Ok I give up.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanD9
Ok I give up.

That's the best idea I've heard on this whole thread

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
very interesting ideas....some even comical.
reminds me what I seen on Fort Monmouth here in jersey communications musuem.... They had a pigeon mounted with a camrea that they used in WWII. and fort monmouth was a base used for the training of homing pigeons.

a homing pigeon...yeah..thats the ticket. they used them to take pictures of the frontlines with a breast mounted camera. I never figured out how they would take a picture once the bird got over the target area...perhaps timer.

One bird was said to have flown 20 miles in 20 minutes and was even given a medal, and the bird was stuffed.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
why not dig a tunnel under the defense and all the way to the base!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
, althou i will give a shot with the astral projection
, maybe,,,just maybe they have not "etheryal" deflectors.

Yeah you do that and tell me how much your dealer charged you for that.

I find the camera bullet idea interesting but it will no doubt result in you being thrown into a secret government jail/coffin.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join