It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
so far as the animal thing goes..

The CIA actually created cats that had listening devices installed in them... the idea being that they could sit on window ledges outside of meeting rooms and record what was being said within...

There were some problems, though, including one that can only be summed up by the phrase 'road kill'.

Of all the above, i like the slow rover one the most. Just have it record the photos and return to its point of origine afterwards... no transmissions needed.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Dont you people realize that area 51 is out dated and is only know used to keep your eye off the real prize

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkmatter
I had a thought about attaching cameras to certain animals like coyotes or something around that size. From what I've read on here the sensors are supposed to be able to differentiate between animals and people.

The only drawback that I see with that is you can't get an animal to follow directions like go left, go right, things like that.

And I don't even know what to think about them scanning for electrical devices or surveillance equipment.

What about those rats they controlled remotely?

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
probally the only thing at area 51 is nukes. its probally the main AFB where the air force and navy keeps their left over nukes. i.e. the ones not on SLBMs, ICBMs or in bombers.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You all realize that it doesnt matter if you get out side pics. You can already see the base facilities and lay out from all the satalite photos.

I would also like to add that there are much more interesting facilities out there, such as the base out by the triangle, that is underwater and has had alot of UFO activity and just strange happenings around it lately. i would state the name of the base but i can't remember what it is. Maybe some body could put the name of that base in a posting.

[Edited on 20-7-2003 by JetBlack]

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
We wont be there!
thats right!
we could buy a R/C airplane or car, attach a camera to it, and fly over the base (at night, preferably) and take pictures!

my best guess would be a zagi 400
www.zagi.com...

an "Hi-Cam" www.hicam.com.au...

and an "Omega" Infra red cam
www.indigosystems.com...

so, is my plan good?
i mean seriously do u expext to just pop in area 51 and take pictures! lol

They have the tightest security in the world perhaps. So this 'plan' is a little bit of a amateur state. Maybe perhaps thier is a way to inflirtrate but we haven't found a way. Each security system has a flaw. sry dude ur plan sux

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The best plan would be to overrun it with tens of thousands of people. They couldn't kill all of us. And if they did the rest of the world would be pissed.

Nightwalker

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
They would most likely possess, aim-9 missiles, in retractable launchers, shoulder launched stinger SAM's or they'd most likely have in well camouflaged pits, a few Phalanx or goalkeeper close in weapons systems (CIWS), your plane would have to be a stealth and leave no heat signature at all!!!, otherwise it would meet 6000 20mm rounds that the phalanx is capable of firing per minute!!!!
not to mention the alien ray guns they have

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Wear an anti infra red suit - cold.

What sort of light bending/refracting technology is available now. Reptile/Amphibian/Marine animal scales have some amazing refractive and reflective properties.

and in true Dungeons & dragons style tie straw to your feet to stop any noise.

Or could we just send in a Jedimaster to use the Force to walk past all guards

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syntax

Originally posted by GirlsHateMe
Why dont we all just run up in there with a couple thousand people.

Make sure the news is there and explain to them that as americans we have a right to know what goes on in OUR country and were not gunna take this bull# anymore.

Im sure theyd have a problem killin a couple thousand people infront of a live news camera.

I would do it...

so would I....if someone could could give me a ride out there, im on the east coast

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Here it is guys and gals...

www.wireheading.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   
That part sounds ok, but then what after you collect the intell from the flight?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If it is possable to astral projection and go anywhere you want to go, wonldn't that be one of the best ways of getting into Area51

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well, I like the plan lets do it. LOL
. I don't even know where to start trying to find a way in.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Once i learn how to astral projection i'm going to try to go into Area51

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I Cant Believe Im About To Say This But... It Might Work Also You Need The Plane To Go Into The Hangers So You Need To Find A Open One Without Your "Secret Plane" Being Seen By A MP (Military Police Officer) Then You Got Something Going On Then Thats Where I Come In To Check Out The Pics

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You guys have got to be crazy.

A military base would keep careful watch of the perimeter gates for one, secondly, the sky is constantly monitored, and thirdly, anyone or anything that gets through that is NOT authorized will be shot. It's not like you haven't been warned, there are signs against trespassing.
In due time, the truth will be revealed regarding extraterrestrial origins. I don't think our visitors intended on crashing at Roswell to begin with. Let them do what they have to do and leave them alone. When they feel mankind is ready for the "answer", they will openly come to us.
The United States Military is in place to protect you paranoid citizens from a threat, both domestic and abroad. Whether abroad means in other countries or in outer space. Let them do their job and do not interfere.
Whatever secrets they have, they have them for a reason. To protect you. So lay off.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentBlueBook
You guys have got to be crazy.

A military base would keep careful watch of the perimeter gates for one, secondly, the sky is constantly monitored, and thirdly, anyone or anything that gets through that is NOT authorized will be shot. It's not like you haven't been warned, there are signs against trespassing.
In due time, the truth will be revealed regarding extraterrestrial origins. I don't think our visitors intended on crashing at Roswell to begin with. Let them do what they have to do and leave them alone. When they feel mankind is ready for the "answer", they will openly come to us.
The United States Military is in place to protect you paranoid citizens from a threat, both domestic and abroad. Whether abroad means in other countries or in outer space. Let them do their job and do not interfere.
Whatever secrets they have, they have them for a reason. To protect you. So lay off.

You kind of sound like someone who works in Area 51. But hes right if you go in a site like that with some kind of optimistic rookie plan then you will:
a. Get shot
b. Arrested
c. Dissapear (Arrested but without the rights and probably killed or tested on)
d. Get shot again after you survived the first one.

Altough if you do want to get a tour start a initiativ in the U.S. and get as many peopel as you can to request for all military secrets in your country to be made public and watch it get overrun by all your enemies.

Sorry for my bad english.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well One Day They Will Have To Reveal The Planes They Are Working On. Just Incase Something Bad Happens So I Guess We Will See Them Either Way

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Heh, I remember when my friend tried to astral project into area 51.
He told me he was abruptly pushed back into his body upon trying. And no, I do not think he was lying.
Perhaps I will be allowed to astral project, and then I will try.

I do like the idea of a GPS driven plane, although how it will have enough fuel to cross all that desert with a camera on it is beyond me.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join