It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This data is disturbing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
A data analysist on Fox News finds that the average death rates in all age groups but especially the younger have risen disturbingly , but hesitates to blame the Vax but can not rule out another cause.The trend is bad as it is from official figures in Britain and Europe.www.bitchute.com...
edit on 21-10-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Whole sale failure of what they passed off as a vaccine.
edit on 21-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Cause of death Must be listed on the death certificate.

Parents pay attention to all the details when a child dies. It's not like an 85-year-old person succumbing.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We are looking at something terrible being played out. Aussie Cossack realized that they will be putting the unvaxed in camps. The Queensland state Premier admitted it. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Healthy babies are dying of pulmonary embolisms now getting the jab juice from their mother's milk.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Life is simple.

The very people, a few years ago, calling for "depopulation",.. (Bill Gates to name one).

Are now calling for everyone to get a "vaccination", to "save your life"!

They can say, do, or "compliance", with whatever they want. They're "free" to do so...till they step on my family lawn. Then it will get unpleasant for me and them. More so, them. Honestly, I'll kind of enjoy it.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Whole sale failure of what they passed off as a vaccine.

And there is zero recourse parents or loved ones have to take action against the megalomaniac-egotistical-holier-than-thou big pharma executives being protected by their lap dog Washington establishment elitists.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

I feel that at some stage there will be a Romanian-type awakening and the trials will be very quick. Probably held on the White House lawn. I mean does Biden really hold the Nuke codes? we might be in the clown world but I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Type1338

I feel that at some stage there will be a Romanian-type awakening and the trials will be very quick. Probably held on the White House lawn. I mean does Biden really hold the Nuke codes? we might be in the clown world but I doubt it.

I can hope that that happens, but I have my doubts, and here's why.

The ... beings (I can't bring myself to call them "people") that are pushing this agenda will, I believe, destroy the planet and every living thing in it before they would let their agenda fail. There are two reasons for this.

First, they are absolute nihilists to the core. They are children of Satan and Satan's only motivations are to kill, steal and destroy. There is nothing else on their agenda. In the spirit of Nietzsche's Übermensch, they will either be on top of the dung heap or they will burn the dung heap to the ground. I don't think that they have any other plan in place. The question is whether they could execute that final solution before anyone would be able stop them, whether they have the technology in place to do so. I do not doubt their will to use it if they do, and I would not be surprised if they have the wherewithall.

Second, they are so wicked and so steeped in evil that they know that if their crimes are ever exposed, they will all go down, down, down. It would mean their utter destruction. In the spirit of my first point, if they know that they are going to go down, it would make sense to them to take down every one else with themselves.

This is not what you might call a "normal" enemy that we're facing. This is dark, evil, demonic and destructive. They will never say, like the Japanese at the end of WWII, we are defeated, we give up. They will try to take us all down if they see that their cause is lost.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well, according to this article the chances of death from a SARS-CoV2 infection in fully immunized people with a positive test result is only ten percent, it is ninety percent effective at stopping death of infected people.

Hmmm. I didn't think that the virus killed ten percent of the people who got the virus before without the vaccine.

medicalxpress.com...

Seems like they are trying to pull the wool over people's eyes. Remember this is an all age research analysis, the very old and immune compromised might actually benefit from the vaccine, that is who died before, seems like there is little change between vaccinated and unvaccinated deaths overall. Notice that nothing in this article references the death rate of Delta in unvaccinated people. You can create evidence to back what you want it to say. You can omit anything that makes what you believe is true look wrong by setting the parameters of the research too.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Perhaps it relates to the number of younger people watching bullchute video's?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If you say so. I really wish they were bull. Some are not even worth considering. But I came across this one which deals only with the British government statistics. and research from Real British scientists saying, that the reality is, that a vast majority of people in Britain will be going into winter with no functioning immune system. I implore you to reasonably debunk and prove it false. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 22-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You spoke the truth. I have mentioned something of that in regards that the evil ones now are old and will take down as many as possible. Kind of like baiden destroying america bit by bit.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Direct from official statistics for UK:

Oct 8th 2021 week 10807 deaths
Oct 8th 2020 week 9945 deaths
Average 2015 to 2019 9520 deaths

Oct 1st 2021 week 10510 deaths
Oct 1st 2020 week 9634 deaths
Average 2015 to 2019 9548 deaths

There is no 5000% rise in deaths.

There is no mystery to the deaths.

There is a slight rise on the 5 year average which equates almost exactly to the current Covid deaths.

Ons.gov.uk shows this precise trend in a downloadable spreadsheet.

Why are you people not even checking what you are being told by mainstream media?

It's absolutely bizarre to come on here, read a fake headline, watch a video, do ZERO fact checking, then cry out loud your fears on ATS.

Just go to Google, type in "UK weekly deaths" click top link, download latest version of data.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen, a post that is a provable lie, full of stars, and none of you lot even bother to fact check it. It's almost like you want your own biases proven and are too lazy to consider researching facts.

BTW I typed up minimal data, go and download it for yourself and look into it. It's a waste of my time to summarise each week for you.
edit on 22-10-2021 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Direct from official statistics for UK:

Oct 8th 2021 week 10807 deaths
Oct 8th 2020 week 9945 deaths
Average 2015 to 2019 9520 deaths

I can confirm this. Checked it out for myself.

Some months through the year get up to about double normal death rate. In both years 2020 and 2021.

But yes. I can confirm.

2021 UK deaths per week excel spreadsheet file

2020 UK deaths per week excel spreadsheet file

Website where I got the above spreadsheets from
edit on 22-10-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

People blindly believe any old crap if it goes against the 'official narative'. Thinking is rubbish and rubbish isn't cool.

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, according to this article the chances of death from a SARS-CoV2 infection in fully immunized people with a positive test result is only ten percent, it is ninety percent effective at stopping death of infected people.

Hmmm. I didn't think that the virus killed ten percent of the people who got the virus before without the vaccine.

medicalxpress.com...

No it doesn't. Your link states there were 201 deaths of out 115,000 infected. That's 0.175% not 10%.

90% effective means it reduces the risk of death by 90%, not that 10% die. That claim would only make mathemactical sense if covid had a 100% fatality rate.

edit on 22-10-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Second, they are so wicked and so steeped in evil that they know that if their crimes are ever exposed, they will all go down, down, down. It would mean their utter destruction.

I was following you until this part.

If their crimes are ever exposed, the media will just lie to protect them and the majority of the population will swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You're on to a loser there. I've shown them on multiple posts where to go for the real figures and they just ignore the data.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
You're on to a loser there. I've shown them on multiple posts where to go for the real figures and they just ignore the data.

Where do we go for the real data please?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join