It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We talk about Israel but look at Singapore

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
You want me to to choose a better source of scientific information and the options are scientists or random people on Facebook?

That's so dumb I'm not even going to play your little game.

a reply to: purplemer

You will not answer the question because it will demonstrate the folly of your opinion. I understand that..
Carry on.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Do they really think people won't put 2 and 2 together. Vaccination rate goes up so does the variant in every single country. Snap out of your slumber people. Just because no one is pointing guns doesn't mean this isn't genocide.

This is quite an interesting video with regards to that data.

I have my criticisms of it, namely the overly dramatic music and the fact that like most things nowadays.. it operates entirely in the Critical Covid Praxis. But, the data is interesting at the very least.

To get a better read on things, we need to rely on data gathering that has the least amount of unreliability and the most consistency over time. I do not believe this exists for SARS-CoV-2 or covid. The former is identified through unreliable tests and the latter has broad enough symptoms that its difficult to parse with anything resembling meaning.

So, we should be looking at overall deaths and the like. Then, when we do, we want to examine the delta per region over the past couple decades before we begin to compare it region to region. Currently, this doesnt happen much (if at all), and when it does.. it is solely in the context of covid. Thats a problem.

What we could be seeing is the result of a near instantaneous shift in human behavior (Im vaxxed and gonna make up for lost time!) preceded by a year and a half of decisions that heavily compromise immune systems (relentless stress, diet, remaining indoors, reduced biological interactions, etc). Meaning, even if SARS-CoV-2 and covid dont exist at all, and the vaccines are literally saline across the board, I would expect to see a spike in health issues across the board along with an acompanying increase in death rates.

How much a virus, a disease, and vaccines impact this delta would require not only further examination, but proper data collection as a foundation.

I still maintain that the most critical approach we can currently take is decentralization. The world has been going in this current direction for many, many years with, in my opinion, significant planning and intent.

Just like all throughout history, the success of this massive centralization of power is predicated on the dependency of the general public on controlled systems for things like food, manufacturing, information, and energy. Attempting to "fight back" through online commentary, politics, protests, or even violent action are all doomed to fail with near certainty.

Luckily, we live in a time where that granular decentralization is not only possible.. but would be a superior option even without all the rest of this virus/disease mess. It not only removes all the points of leverage and coercion, but builds a system that is significantly more stable without massive destabilization.

...And, it can even be done through staggeringly benign and easy means like online shopping and simply building parallel systems within the ones that currently exist.

I found this to be a particularly insightful post on both the issue and legitimate solutions. I'd love to hear particulars, if possible, on what should we then be shopping for to curve the market trend. What do you mean by parallel systems? Parallel societies, infrastructure, economies?

How can shopping bring down the cabal, corruption, deep state, etc?
edit on 17-9-2021 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The world isnt interested in using any kind of critical thinking is it?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Not really.

I said you can't use Facebook posts as a valid form of evidence and this is true.

You now want me to talk about industrial scientists so you can talk about the bad things that have happened in the past.

Those things are nothing to do with weather or not Facebook posts are a valid form of evidence.

Big companies have done some bad things in the past.

What of it?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I think we all need to take a step back on this of there's any truth to be found.

I am constantly accused of "following the MSM" like I'm some kind of brainwashed moron and it's a bit of a weak argument really.

Some of the msm reporting is true some is not in just the same way some of the alternative reporting is true and some is not.

If my opinion goes with the mainstream or government stance that does not make me a moron or the enemy of freedom by default.

I'll question anything that does not add up, I'll call out anyone who I feel is spreading misinformation.

The truth is the truth regardless of where it comes from.

a reply to: butcherguy

There’s no small irony in ATS’ main stream accusing outliers of following the Main Stream. Either way you sacrifice a degree of critical thinking.

The soldiers here determined to shoot first, ask questions later with their belligerent faith in worst case scenarios despite no evidence are surely not that different to the mirror image nemesis in the MSM that insist on the safety on non-proven vaccines.

The best thing we can all keep doing is asking the questions! The worst thing we can do is accept answers when the game is far from over.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Everything is anecdotal unless you did the research yourself.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

In the past, they were held accountable.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

People keep saying it's killed tens of thousands, but the yearly average death rate has hardly changed, in some places it's gone down.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You are saying covid is just a cold? And the vaccine changes it?

Final answer?

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Indeed, let's look at Singapore ....

The average number of daily cases has increased from 146 a fortnight ago, to 682 cases in the past week. But the large majority - over 98 per cent - have no symptoms or mild symptoms.

The number of serious cases also remains low, with 77 requiring oxygen support and 12 in critical condition as at Thursday. They represent 1.6 per cent and 0.1 per cent of total infections over the last 28 days.

www.straitstimes.com...

.... that's what vaccination does. Turns Covid into a mild cold.

edit on 18-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The average number of daily cases has increased from 146 a fortnight ago, to 682 cases in the past week. But the large majority - over 98 per cent - have no symptoms or mild symptoms.

The number of serious cases also remains low, with 77 requiring oxygen support and 12 in critical condition as at Thursday. They represent 1.6 per cent and 0.1 per cent of total infections over the last 28 days.

www.straitstimes.com...

Covid was already a mild cold for 99+% of the population, but thanks. It also seems to be useless in stopping the spread and may actually encourage the spread.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

www.straitstimes.com...

Covid was already a mild cold for 99+% of the population, but thanks. It also seems to be useless in stopping the spread and may actually encourage the spread.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Regardless of if it's truth, lies or exaggeration it's still just Facebook posts and not going to hold up to any kind of critical thinking is it.

a reply to: 727Sky

Then what we are left with is to believe sources that you apparently trust... the MSM.

I know myself that the MSM is lying. I got the inside information on the local hospital group here all through the pandemic. The MSM has been lying.

While the MSM has been telling us that pediatric cases of covid are jumping alarmingly and children are dying, how many children are currently hospitalized with covid in the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia?
ZERO.
This right here. Not a single one.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You now want me to talk about industrial scientists so you can talk about the bad things that have happened in the past.

Well would you trust the scientists that have worked for Pzifer and are now whistle blowing on the dangers of the vaccine? Or do you only want to take evidence for those scientists that are still being payed by the industry?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It's really rather complex isn't it?

"Pfizer" is not a person it's a company.

In the past the company has done some pretty #ty things.

Are the same people who now work for Pfizer the ones who worked there in the 70's and 80's and 90's? Maybe they are maybe not I really don't know.

Can you base your opinions on a republican politician or a democrat one on the actions of different ones from 30 years or have things evolved and you have to base judgment on them with only an awareness of what the party representatives have done in the past?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

www.straitstimes.com...

These vaxs would make the spread and transmission worse and winter hasn't even started yet.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

In the past the company has done some pretty #ty things.

They still continue to do so.

Pfizer recalls Chantix smoking cessation drug for increased cancer risk due to high levels of nitrosamine

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

People keep saying it's killed tens of thousands, but the yearly average death rate has hardly changed, in some places it's gone down.

Well something happened in 2020. In the US.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: anonentity

Well something happened in 2020. In the US.

Lockdowns. People sitting at home not moving, clotting up. Or people drinking heavily. Commiting suicide as they are kept from family and friends, unable to even attend the funerals of loved ones. Or beating their children. Or their children killing themselves. Or being stuffed on a ventilator, which we now know the ventilator hiysteria killed more than it saved, those numbers are irrefutable.

Our solutions have killed more than they have helped so far.

But, keep panicking. Keep the hysteria. Eventually it might lead to a better outcome, but so far it's been folly after folly from the start of the vaccine industry creating this bug in their labs.
edit on 19-9-2021 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Critical thinking is discouraged by the powers that be.

What the system encourages is brainwashing and indoctrination. That's why censorship is everywhere these days.

Doctors and nurses speaking the truth about this scam are quickly censored and otherwise punished for their truth telling.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Complex or not I was asking a question which has somehow been cirumnaviagated. You have stated which sources cannot be trusted why cannot you not state which ones can be trusted.

Well would you trust the scientists that have worked for Pzifer and are now whistle blowing on the dangers of the vaccine? Or do you only want to take evidence for those scientists that are still being payed by the industry?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join