It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bamboo Fibers Found in Ballots During the Maricopa County Audit May Support Staci Burk's Claims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018
Where do you show that you voted then? I've never seen an option asking me one way or the other.

It's not on the decennial Census, it's a separate survey.

I've been voting since 2000 (albeit not in '08 or '12) and I've never gotten a survey like that.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

According to the US Census Bureau data, a total of 154,628,000 people voted in 2020. Looking at the total number of votes cast in 2020, the number is 158,383,403. When you look at that and think about all the witnesses who gave written affidavits and people who registered their dogs under the name of college girls and boys, your argument flies right out of the window.

The question on the Census about whether you voted or not is optional, not everyone chose to complete that.

Where do you show that you voted then? I've never seen an option asking me one way or the other.

I don't know how it works there, some of us get long form, which asks for much more detail, some get basic short form..it's random as to who gets what. I'm not sure if any political questions on ours either way.

I can't recall ever seeing a questionnaire which asks me if I'd want my vote counted for data or not. That makes no sense in my opinion.

It's not something I would answer.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I've been voting since 2000 (albeit not in '08 or '12) and I've never gotten a survey like that.

Then you obviously contributed to an election fraud narrative. Right?

Voting and Registration

For every national election since 1964, we collected data on the characteristics of American voters. Find out how many citizens of voting age are registered, and how many vote, by age and sex, race and ethnicity, and more. Census.gov

edit on 10-5-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

According to the US Census Bureau data, a total of 154,628,000 people voted in 2020. Looking at the total number of votes cast in 2020, the number is 158,383,403. When you look at that and think about all the witnesses who gave written affidavits and people who registered their dogs under the name of college girls and boys, your argument flies right out of the window.

The question on the Census about whether you voted or not is optional, not everyone chose to complete that.

I don't know how it works there, some of us get long form, which asks for much more detail, some get basic short form..it's random as to who gets what. I'm not sure if any political questions on ours either way.

I can't recall ever seeing a questionnaire which asks me if I'd want my vote counted for data or not. That makes no sense in my opinion.

I'm not saying AM is wrong, he usually doesn't post things like that without knowing 100% truth behind it, I just know I've never filled out a survey for anything regarding my vote data. If what he says is true then I wonder where it puts me and the millions like me in that category.
edit on 10-5-2021 by LSU2018 because: forgot a word

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It's bad enough I have to give them info every 10 years.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Not my fault those people are mental and can't fight their way out of a paper bag if their deluded supporters relied on it.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It's bad enough I have to give them info every 10 years.

We just got our's, never filled one out before, I probably will this time, if its the short one.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

You kind of have to, they can whack you with a $5,000 fine if you don't.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Then you obviously contributed to an election fraud narrative. Right?

Voting and Registration

For every national election since 1964, we collected data on the characteristics of American voters. Find out how many citizens of voting age are registered, and how many vote, by age and sex, race and ethnicity, and more. Census.gov

That's not asking whether you want your voting information recorded for statistical purposes or data. Your link states the following, "Find out how many citizens of voting age are registered, and how many vote..."

Where's the option to find out how many people chose not to let their data be recorded?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Not my fault those people are mental and can't fight their way out of a paper bag if their deluded supporters relied on it.

Awwwww.... C'mon Auggie... don't be so modest! I heard you masons are responsible for everything that happens... EVERYTHING!

In fact, I bet I could find a thread telling us exactly that. Or two or ten or 100...

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
America got screwed. Fake election.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I have to say, this one seems like a bit of a reach. It's not like China doesn't have trees and woodpulp. Why would they necessarily have used bamboo pulp to make the forged ballots? There's also multiple bamboo paper manufacturers in the US.

I don't think bamboo is really the point... Is there different paper or ink used on any of them from the official ballots? That is the question and one area where mass mailings of ballots open up this type of fraud. We don't even need to talk China here, what would stop me from getting a ballot and buying paper close to it and printing my own on a professional printer by the 10,000s?

If verifying ballots was haphazard at best this is a rather easy way to fraud one would think.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Where's the option to find out how many people chose not to let their data be recorded?

You'd have to analyze the data sets for that which I have no intention of doing.

Just a little FYI, this isn't the first time the Census data has had the incorrect amount of registered voters vis a vis the actual returns this century.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Did you know that some people wanted to remove Lin Wood's name from a courtroom at Mercer Law School?

wgxa.tv...

You should hear him out in this group phone call. The facility at Mercer didn't realize that Lin Wood was in on it until he speaks up for himself and gets a chance to defend himself.

t.me...

In any case, all those people that you mentioned are fighting to defend our Constitution and the integrity of the elections. People like you want to turn a blind eye, stay ignorant, blindly believe and obey authorities, and will be the reason why this world is one day ruled by tyrants. Some of us refuse to let that happen and some people are actually willing to risk their lives to do so.

edit on 10-5-2021 by IndieA because: grammer

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
In fact, I bet I could find a thread telling us exactly that. Or two or ten or 100...

I bet I could find one from yesterday.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Did you know that some people wanted to remove Lin Wood's name from a courtroom at Mercer Law School?

OMG! No way! That's so awesome and so totally irrelevant.

Let me know when Lin Woodforbrains gets his fraud cases into court and actually does something with them.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
America got screwed. Fake election.
That's why more Audits are popping up, New Hampshire maybe soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join