It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bamboo Fibers Found in Ballots During the Maricopa County Audit May Support Staci Burk's Claims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Man you are on every election Thread instantly to tell us all its not true but never a link or evidence . I’ll give it to you though I only think you’re ignorant well that and you mislead everyone . At Least you’re still here unlike the Biden supporter who posted every hour for years . Somehow the guy didn’t have to sleep . He disappeared right after the election so I’m glad you’re still around !

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: IndieA

Mike Lindell appears to have all the data of these hacks in encrypted form

Why does this appear to be so, because he says he does? So why does he not bring all this forth if he has it and it is so compelling?

Because he knows where it points and he knows that what, the real perps will do what, kill him? Wreck his busniess? Break his mouth?

But if this info has made it's way to Trump four and a half months ago, why hasn't Trump had it all published and made public, that is other than vague claims and generalized statements?

I believe that the US government in some form, maybe the state dept. was in on it, so this would be highly classified and protected information, which would explain the extreme media cover-up. Staci Burk claimed that a member of the Koch family threatened her claiming that powerful people control this country and that they needed the unchangeable evidence that she held.

If you watch Mike Lindell's latest video, he reveals some of the data that he has in both encrypted and decrypted form. He also shows a blurred out person who talks about the data, and Mike claims is going to be part of a Supreme Court case, once it gets there. I think the dominoes need to fall in place for something so large to be exposed properly, especially in this era of censorship and information control. Perhaps the Maricopa County full forensic election audit will be the first big domino. I don't think Trump could have sensibly done anything without first fully investigating the fraud thoroughly and vetting all the information. Maybe he had other reasons. One theory is that, we may have a duel presidency right now while the US military investigates and fully vets that data, but I'm aware that's a bit of a stretch, however not impossible. On the other hand, maybe Trump can't be trusted to do anything.

If you understood the vulnerabilities in electronic voting machines as I do, and I want fair and honest elections, you would at least want to see the vulnerabilities of these machines fully exposed, and probably never ever used again in any election.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

His mention of soy sauce and curry powder. Both Asian staples.

Ignorance is bliss.

Curry is a name given by The British during their time in India. Not Asian at all.

Although there is no indian dish in Indian subcontinent called curry, British lumped all sauce based dish into generic name Curry

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

It doesn't state that they were found, this headline is loosely worded. They may have been found, as we are hearing they are being looked for and there had been reports that systematic fraud had been detected early into the audit.

Yes, they may have been found. But with no proof that they have been found, which of course the OP does not provide, proof that is, they also ''may not have been found''.
Yes, we know that they are ''looking'' and we also know that there have ben ''REPORTS'' of systematic fraud.. We know all of that but still no proof, just maybe's

But back to the nature of the headline. Here in your reply as in the OP there is nothing but ''if's '' and ''maybes'' where the headline clearly states and I quote.

''Bamboo Fibers Found in Ballots During the Maricopa County Audit'' There are no ifs or maybes about that claim, it is clearly set forth.

You won't hear much until the audit is complete and the report is released.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
According to the US Census Bureau data, a total of 154,628,000 people voted in 2020. Looking at the total number of votes cast in 2020, the number is 158,383,403. When you look at that and think about all the witnesses who gave written affidavits and people who registered their dogs under the name of college girls and boys, your argument flies right out of the window.

The question on the Census about whether you voted or not is optional, not everyone chose to complete that.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Did they find any panda poop too? Or soy sauce? Maybe some had been sent in by other countries too. Has anyone checked for any curry powder?

I have never been political or a flag waver but I am surprised by people who are American citizens who are not caring
weather the elections may be fixed, no matter which side. How can so many like yourself take this so lightly. Why would you not be glad of any who seek to insure truth and legitimate voting in our Country?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

His mention of soy sauce and curry powder. Both Asian staples. It's no different than his party flipping their # when someone says watermelon in a thread, they immediately compare it to black people and then call the other guy the racist. I didn't make the rules, his party did.

And there was me thinking it was just the Woke who called out racism when it wasn't there , seems that disease has spread further than I thought.

I didn't make the rules, his party did.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That sound great until you realize that it's more likely that the company that provides the voting machines buys its paper off the shelf from a wholesaler, and that wholesaler simply supplied an off spec product.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

His mention of soy sauce and curry powder. Both Asian staples.

Ignorance is bliss.

Curry is a name given by The British during their time in India. Not Asian at all.

Although there is no indian dish in Indian subcontinent called curry, British lumped all sauce based dish into generic name Curry

en.wikipedia.org...

No need to get bent out of shape, it still changes nothing either way.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

According to the US Census Bureau data, a total of 154,628,000 people voted in 2020. Looking at the total number of votes cast in 2020, the number is 158,383,403. When you look at that and think about all the witnesses who gave written affidavits and people who registered their dogs under the name of college girls and boys, your argument flies right out of the window.

The question on the Census about whether you voted or not is optional, not everyone chose to complete that.

Where do you show that you voted then? I've never seen an option asking me one way or the other.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

it still changes nothing either way.

Fool.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

That sound great until you realize that it's more likely that the company that provides the voting machines buys its paper off the shelf from a wholesaler, and that wholesaler simply supplied an off spec product.

No they don't unless you can show the evidence !!!!!

There are standards !! 😃

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

No they don't unless you can show the evidence !!!!!

There are standards !! 😃

Some much lower than others...

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
My ballot came with a side of fried rice and an eggroll.

Should I be concerned?

You should be!..if you didn't get a fortune cookie(printed with bamboo)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
It's gotten to easy to spot the shills on this site these days. I kinda like that.

It is, both sides, the conservatives one are next level though

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Where do you show that you voted then? I've never seen an option asking me one way or the other.

I don't know how it works there, some of us get long form, which asks for much more detail, some get basic short form..it's random as to who gets what. I'm not sure if any political questions on ours either way.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
If you cant find a way to attack the information...

Uh, there is no information. Zip.

...just find a way to fall back on antisemitism, even if there's none there. lol

I wish I could tell you I was the one who thought of the whole Jew Laser thing but that came from the Q-Cumbers who happen to be on your side of this hoax.

Because all conservatives are crazy Q-anon nuts right? Are we all exactly alike, or are you playing the collectively group, then divide and conquer card now?
edit on 10-5-2021 by IndieA because: rewrote a sentence

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

That makes the statistical data from Ohio, that correlates to Mike Lindell's data, match better. Did you know that something like all 70 to 90 year olds in Ohio who are registered to vote, but hadn't voted in the last election, that somehow 90% of them turned out to vote? The percentage drops as the age rage drops, but the algorithm has been found to match in every county in Ohio. The chances of that happening are about as close to impossible as it gets statistically.

It's all in Mike Lindell's latest video Absolute Interference.

home.frankspeech.com...
edi t on 10-5-2021 by IndieA because: Correction and added info and link

edit on 10-5-2021 by IndieA because: added info

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It's not on the decennial Census, it's a separate survey.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I don't know how it works there, some of us get long form, which asks for much more detail, some get basic short form..it's random as to who gets what. I'm not sure if any political questions on ours either way.

I can't recall ever seeing a questionnaire which asks me if I'd want my vote counted for data or not. That makes no sense in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join