It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bamboo Fibers Found in Ballots During the Maricopa County Audit May Support Staci Burk's Claims

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IndieA
Did you know that some people wanted to remove Lin Wood's name from a courtroom at Mercer Law School?

OMG! No way! That's so awesome and so totally irrelevant.

Let me know when Lin Woodforbrains gets his fraud cases into court and actually does something with them.

Nice name calling, I've seen you on this site long enough to know that you aren't 12.

You over looked the most important point.

In any case, all those people that you mentioned are fighting to defend our Constitution and the integrity of the elections. People like you want to turn a blind eye, stay ignorant, blindly believe and obey authorities, and will be the reason why this world is one day ruled by tyrants. Some of us refuse to let that happen and some people are actually willing to risk their lives to do so.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Don't be deterred, keep the information flowing and do you, don't get distracted by those who don't care and BS, it's a smoke screen because the truth is, something did go down and the audits currently being handled, to include the overwhelming amount of obstruction is all we need to see.

Good thread, investigate any and all 😌

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

In any case, all those people that you mentioned are fighting to defend our Constitution...

No they aren't, they're fighting over who gets to bilk the gullible out of their money.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

In any case, all those people that you mentioned are fighting to defend our Constitution...

No they aren't, they're fighting over who gets to bilk the gullible out of their money.

Why are people so against Election Integrity 'checks?

Even if there were 0 irregularities - I'd still expect things to be checked.. you know - checks and balances?

In any sporting event, athletes are drug tested regardless of a lack of irregularities to confirm it was above board.

This is the election of the leader of the free world - and in this case it was some incredibly suspicious circumstances.

What's wrong with checking?

What will all the nay sayers say IF they do find irregularities with the ballots?

Will you then move the goal posts?
edit on 10/5/21 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: LSU2018

His mention of soy sauce and curry powder. Both Asian staples.

Ignorance is bliss.

Curry is a name given by The British during their time in India. Not Asian at all.

Although there is no indian dish in Indian subcontinent called curry, British lumped all sauce based dish into generic name Curry

en.wikipedia.org...
Why are you speaking like a yank man?
''Not Asian at all''-We would say Chinese not Asian.India is in Asia in case you didn't know.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Why are people so against Election Integrity 'checks?

This isn't a 'check', it's part of an ongoing, and apparently never-ending, LARP.

But hey, check for those bamboo fibers.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

China is in East Asia , they are East Asian.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why are you accusing Tiger Woods now?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It's gotten to easy to spot the shills on this site these days. I kinda like that.

Funny... I was just thinking something similar. About you.

It's easy to call out the obvious opposition. It's not so easy when they play the concern troll...

But that's cool. The more the merrier... oh wait! I already said that to you in a different context, and you ignored me. Interesting...

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Why are you fighting for the evil globalists . Do t you have a soul . So the ballot paper is from China ? Do you have a source ?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I don't believe that, however that is being done right now by those in power through lockdowns and multi-billion dollar "vaccine" agendas with the help of a sold out msm.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

India is in Asia in case you didn't know.

What the feck are you on about you knob ? Where did i say India is not in Asia ?

Go read it again, i said CURRY is not an ASIAN word. The word was given by The British.

Go back to sleep.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Where's the option to find out how many people chose not to let their data be recorded?

You'd have to analyze the data sets for that which I have no intention of doing.

Just a little FYI, this isn't the first time the Census data has had the incorrect amount of registered voters vis a vis the actual returns this century.

The data is usually off by a few hundred thousand to a million. Not more than 4 million.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Why do panda bears keep buying bamboo?

They just like the stock.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
My ballot came with a side of fried rice and an eggroll.

Should I be concerned?

Nah. Just keep lapping up the MSM cream and not thinking for yourself. You'll be fine.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Please provide a link for your statement with proof of it's veracity was upheld in a court of law. You won't. You're blowing smoke.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Mass mailings have open the door to possible new ways to commit fraud and one would think we would put securities in place to detect that. We have seen unpresented events unfold with this election and the left just says, oh it is because of Trump, and we all know that is total BS.

Since this was basically steamed rolled into place there were no new securities implemented keeping the processes the same as if we were all in the same old way of voting, and that is why people do not trust now.

1. Is the person an actual registered voter with an address in that county...no one knows
2. Is the person still alive...no one knows
3. Were the ballots secured the whole time from drop-off to storage after the election...no one knows
4. Is there any securities to make sure the ballots are real ones and that they have been actually folded...no one knows
5. Could the voting machines be corrupted by either internal or external bad actors...no one knows

These any many others are mysteries, but one thing we do know is that criminals can and will beat any system and only validations will let us know after the fact anything even took place. Its what criminals do well to the tune of 10s of billions every year in systems 10 times more secured than this new voting process, so does anyone think this election cycle was safe?

edit on 10-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
And just think , I predicted a Biden elected by the Chinese .
Last year.
In March .
Right here on ATS.
As "The Chosen One"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join