It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bamboo Fibers Found in Ballots During the Maricopa County Audit May Support Staci Burk's Claims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: visitedbythem

Defense of what? I’m just laughing at the fact that this company is getting paid millions of dollars to spend time and effort checking out something a random person on the internet made up.

Something that anyone with the slightest amount of common sense would laugh at.

Staci Burk is not just some random person. She has taken cases to the SCOTUS and has been fight election issues for a long time now.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It's gotten to easy to spot the shills on this site these days. I kinda like that.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Staci Burk is not just some random person.

At least the name fits.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Did they find any panda poop too? Or soy sauce? Maybe some had been sent in by other countries too. Has anyone checked for any curry powder?

What a nasty raciest thing to say!
Now, everyone that reads your comments, knows exactly how chauvinistic
you are, and you have no credibility!

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Staci Burk is not just some random person. She has taken cases to the SCOTUS and has been fight election issues for a long time now.

She hasn't taken s*** to the Supreme Court, they refused to hear her.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I'm not sure either, totally confusing posts she made. She was fighting election issues before she was actually voting or just since this election?

It was something like she wasn't allowed to vote due to a special registration status or something, I don't really understand. I think she started the legal battles after being deny a vote, but I also remember something about her having issues with her registration.

I'm mostly focused on the evidence she allegedly has about flown in ballots, and about the outcome of the shredded ballots that her and Earl Shafer collected. I did see that she tried to interject in the lasted Maricopa audit court case, but was denied on irrelevance or something, and last Friday she tried to submit the shredded ballots to the SCOTUS, but they refused to hear her case.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Right now I’m checking my money with a UV light for traces of Ramen in case it was counterfeited by the yakuza.

I'm not a fan of your politics , but that is some funny stuff I laughed thank you for that.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
. She lost her register status in 2010 and obviously never tried to vote before 2020 or she would have known she was not registered. Ok so she's been a fighter for a few months. With claims of escapes and stolen phones with her proof. Gotcha. Why does she claim this audit in AZ is a fraud? Still confused about that.
edit on 10-5-2021 by frogs453 because: Question answered

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You guys, you guys. Razor you keep grouping people in to ''us guys and you guys''. Does that make life simple enough for you?

The headline of the thread made a statement of fact, then offered no such fact at all, just speculation. And yeah, I know that that sounds to you like what the last four years of people against Trump. But here, I"m not against anything other than making a statement of fact and then presenting no fact at all. You can't be against that can you?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I'm just confused by her. Maybe someone can explain it succinctly. How did she go from not voting or realizing she was no longer a registered voter for the past 10 years to being on the front lines of this? Can someone explain her story about her stolen phone, yet people sent her pics of that phone from DC? Her escape from security guards while they slept? Why? Finally, why she calls it a "fauxdit". So she thinks the audit is fake?

I find her posts very confusing and can't figure it out.

I also meant to mention the "fauxdit". If you listen to the full 30 minute phone call between Staci Burk and Senator Sonny Borrelli, you will likely get the impression that Staci Burk doesn't trust ANYONE at this point, so I'm not surprised that she would worry that this audit was a scam, like the last two super short and sweet audits were. Personally, I trust Senator Borrelli over about 99% of all the other politicians in office right now. He's a retired Marine who loves this country and doesn't want to see it fall into the hands of tyrants.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
Now I understand why there was a fortune and lucky numbers on my ballot.

I hope you put, "in bed tonight" after your fortune.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Evidence found.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I feel like we're all getting bamboozled.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: LSU2018

I hope they find watermelon and soy sauce residue on the counterfeit ballots.

Maybe even some Dorito dust fingerprints too.

They might find dried up meat sauce if they audit New Joisey.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

More like Tony from Nutley's blood.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hopefully they also use the Jew Lasers to track any ballots that don't get scanned for bamboo using the RFID watermark that's detectable from space.

If you cant find a way to attack the information or the truth, just find a way to fall back on antisemitism, even if there's none there. lol
edit on 10-5-2021 by IndieA because: addition

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Um... I'm very happy you posted. This audit deserves all the attention and truth spreading that it can get. There's so much alleged fraud involved that numerous threads focused on particular aspects are definitely valuable and worthy of discussion on their own merits, but this isn't quite right:

I seem to be one of the only people on here reporting on these stories, so hopefully I can continue to help spreed this information.

There is a "mega" thread so-to-speak as well:
Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

It's been going since January 31, as of now has 54 pages, 1063 comments, and is still going strong.

Join us when you have the time and inclination! The more the merrier!!!

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
If you cant find a way to attack the information...

Uh, there is no information. Zip.

...just find a way to fall back on antisemitism, even if there's none there. lol

I wish I could tell you I was the one who thought of the whole Jew Laser thing but that came from the Q-Cumbers who happen to be on your side of this hoax.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

That would mean upwards of 15 million people registered to vote, a 10 million+ increase from any other election year. That's up to you whether you believe it or not, but I'm not buying it.

According to the US Census Bureau data, a total of 154,628,000 people voted in 2020. Looking at the total number of votes cast in 2020, the number is 158,383,403. When you look at that and think about all the witnesses who gave written affidavits and people who registered their dogs under the name of college girls and boys, your argument flies right out of the window.
edit on 10-5-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

His mention of soy sauce and curry powder. Both Asian staples. It's no different than his party flipping their # when someone says watermelon in a thread, they immediately compare it to black people and then call the other guy the racist. I didn't make the rules, his party did.

And there was me thinking it was just the Woke who called out racism when it wasn't there , seems that disease has spread further than I thought.
edit on 10-5-2021 by gortex because: added full quote

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join