It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani's Lawyer Releases a Statement Regarding the Events of April 28th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Makes it look like there are a lot of powerful Obama era peeps still in place. Donny's DOJ didn't seem to do anything.

Now is that cuz there was nothing to find or a coverup?????

And to crack the icloud, that is CIA, NSA level stuff aint it? Orrrrrrr, Apple let em in. Hmmmmmm.

Rudy says his iCloud was searched in 2019. That would have been under AG Barr. That would have been around the time the FBI was warning Rudy that he was the target of a Russian influence operation to affect the outcome of the presidential election.

Reading between the lines, I would guess that the FBI already had communication intercepts in 2019 from Russians discussing the influence operation. That doesn’t require any special permission because the Russians are foreign nationals. They probably mentioned Rudy by name in the intercepts, which is why the FBI would have warned him.

Without question the FBI would have continued to monitor the Russian communications. Depending on what was said and how much Rudy was a willing participant in the Russian operation, he probably met all the requirements for being designated as a foreign agent in a FISA counterintelligence warrant. That would have justified searching his iCloud and other communications history. Depending on what his communications record uncovered, that would have opened him up to criminal charges.

Apparently, there was enough information to convince a judge to issue a search warrant.

Given that Rudy was once the head of the SDNY field office and himself directed this kind of operation all the time, he should have seen this coming 100 miles away. He no longer seems to have the brains that God gave a goose.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Too bad he wasn’t given an an option like in the DNC hack.....

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Apparently, there was enough information to convince a judge to issue a search warrant.

Doesn't take much these days.

Even a fake dossier will do.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IndieA

We live in a Banana Republic, there is no justice no rule of law anymore.

DC I don't think there ever truly was, just degrees of smoke and mirrors. With the advent of the social media and the internet we just hear about it more, and then the propaganda machine churns out tons of BS to counter BS.
edit on 30-4-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We live in a Banana Republic, there is no justice no rule of law anymore.

DC I don't think there ever truly was, just degrees of smoke and mirrors. With the advent of the social media and the internet we just hear about it more, and then the propaganda machine churns out tons of BS to counter BS.

You may be right.

They aren't even pretending any more.

That's the disturbing part.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The main reason they are targeting Giuliani is because of Bidens lap top. Destroy the messenger, destroy the message. I think all of you aught to take a step back. Video evidence has already been on the web, more than enough to convict. Now you answer me WHY, why hasn't he been convicted.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
The main reason they are targeting Giuliani is because of Bidens lap top. Destroy the messenger, destroy the message. I think all of you aught to take a step back. Video evidence has already been on the web, more than enough to convict. Now you answer me WHY, why hasn't he been convicted.

Here's the issue with high-profile political convictions, in the USA, they almost never happen, but when they come to light they seem to tear the country apart, on so many levels.

The step-back should be to understand why convictions almost never occur, not the crimes themselves.

Convicted politicians USA

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Here's the thing, the statement first out claims the DoJ has had this info for over a year. So if there was any merit to it why didn't the Trump DoJ act on it?

Because your messiah Obama and Biden as VP during their administrations made sure they had enough useful idiots they had replaced in the DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc, to go after political opponents just for being your opponents meanwhile ignoring real crimes committed by your comrades in the CCP loyalist democrat party. It doesn't help at all that anti-Trumpers like useful idiots, seem to love that your criminal CCP loyalist democrat leaders have been able to usurp this Constitutional and representative Republic, and have converted it into a dictatorial regime.

edit on 5-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

About 2 weeks after Merrick Garland was confirmed as Attorney General, Hunter Biden told a news outlet that he is now cleared, and will begin teaching at Tulane University this Fall.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

About 2 weeks after Merrick Garland was confirmed as Attorney General, Hunter Biden told a news outlet that he is now cleared, and will begin teaching at Tulane University this Fall.

Disgusting. This blatant in your face corruption is getting old. If there is any good guys that can do anything then why don't they? I think the web of dirt on each other is spread across too many hands...too many tied up.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Maybe there is no good or bad. Just political power...

But the suffering caused by oppressive and burdensome government is real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join