It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Cattle Mutilation Case from Oregon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

For me Gabe Valdez already did.

RiP Gabe , Truth Seeker.

Indeed. A good example of "follow the truth wherever it leads" even if it doesn't lead where you might prefer it to.

For those badgering The Mighty Gortex to google for you, here I'm tired of the whining.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
These things seem most common on the West Coast USA, i always figured there was a blacksite that was testing something on these animals.

Ever drive past a weird looking complex (no matter the country) in the middle of nowhere which is strangely highly secured with no signs? Maybe the electric fences and barbed wire are there to keep something in just as much to keep tresspassers out.

I believe you are close to what it is. I've heard some testimony saying it is us doing black ops for some sort of research (don't remember of the top of my head) and another one saying its black ops working with some et species. I wish I could remember the other details because it made a lot of sense, and they will use reverse engineered alien reproduction vehicles or incredibly silent helicopters with teams. Its odd.
Also some could be an ultra terrestrial from inside the earth's crust.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
For consideration:

www.theorionlines.com...

I'm with LMH on this one, folks. Not dismissing GV's Occam's Razor search for truth but isn't this Steven Greer's explanation, as well - mil labs? Doty changed his tune, of course, after the book and says ET is present and active, not just a psyops distraction to keep the Russians or Chinese wondering.

All this beckons to reason, if the aerospace capabilities of infil/exfil with a large massed object taken and replaced dissected in a way that no civy pathologist doc can explain are indeed US Military, where and how did they develop the tech?

....wouldn't you like to know?

We tend to explain away the answer that is either so terrifying or just chalk it up to our superior black operators doing research to monitor radioactive isotope or toxic environmental accumulation or playing a charade to make the Russians and Chinese think we have these ETs running around the States to hide our anti-gravity programs.

The logic is so asinine that it would be laughable, as if it was that simple of an explanation.

The truth is these mutilations have occurred in many places throughout the world and some of these involve human beings. Your Secret Government is addressing the problem with the Space Force so you can sleep well at night. I just can't verify this second part of the topic.

edit on 24-4-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Bizarre mystery indeed. From some of the cases I read about there is no blood spilled so it's believed the cattle were taken somewhere and the surgical mutilation was performed. I'm actually more curious as to why they (who ever they are) bring back the mutilated cattle to the same location. Are they sending a message? If so, what on Earth could it be?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: chunder

It doesn't have to make sense to you or I as long as it makes sense to them , we can only guess at why.

Many of these studies revealed that the physiology of humans is more closely related to the physiology of farm animals than to rodents. Finally, the human genome sequence is more similar to the genome sequences of cattle and pigs compared with rodents (Humphray et al., 2007; Tellam et al., 2009); thus, cattle and pigs may be better models for many human genetic diseases
academic.oup.com...

No, I guess it doesn't have to make sense to us and the example you have given certainly doesn't.

You said you aren't trying to solve the mystery just giving your opinion. That opinion seemed to be that there was an agency behind it carrying out some secret programme and you accepted that and case closed.

In my opinion the nut will have been cracked when the why (and who or what) is known, not just when it is proven there is some US (the mystery is global anyway) agency interest - which could just as well be investigatory as opposed to instigatory.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I don't have a kindle and I'm not paying $1400 for a paperback.

It's not unreasonable (or whining) to ask someone (even The Mighty Gortex) for a synopsis of the evidence that has convinced them the mystery is solved.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

You can actually find discussions & further research without purchasing the book. Greg Valdez even participated here a bit about the book & subject matter.

A good case is made by Valdez but it's one of those subjects that is going to require some reading & research to make up your own mind.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I don't buy the "clandestine Military involvement" hypothesis, although it made an interesting movie with Robert Urich back in the 80's

I mean, if it was our gov doing this, why risk exposure by taking cattle from PRIVATE ranches? Why not simply breed their own, station them in some acquired land (if one were to believe the radiation monitoring story) and test them at will?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Indeed. A good example of "follow the truth wherever it leads" even if it doesn't lead where you might prefer it to.

I'm all for that mate.

Lots of different animals out there being mysteriously mutilated (even porpoises) but did like this quote:

"Is it ‘saucers, Satanists, or CIA?’: All have received accusing glances as the mutilations investigation has proceeded. The ‘answers’ may lie with any of these—or with all—or with none.”

Thomas R. Adams, Project Stigmata, March 1978

There's some pretty disturbing info below about the mutilation of Lady the horse (also known as 'Snippy') on September, 8th, 1967.

See 1:40:40

Also some good info found at the link below from Chris O'Brien.

On September 7, Snippy and several other horses were out in the San Luis Valley on the King Ranch. The next morning, Snippy didn’t come in for feed and water. So they went out looking for him and the ranch owner found the horse a quarter mile away from the ranch house in a kind of a damp meadow and all the tissue, the hide, the muscles, the hair, the skin, the meat, all the connective tissue, was vacuum cleaning from the tip of its nose down to his shoulders. A very unusual case. We’ve never had one like it before or since.

The horses tracks, in one version of the story, ended almost 100 feet from where the animal was found. Strange kind of giant prints were found at the site. There was a piece of meat that was found on a piece of vegetation that when it was touched, it created like an acid-like burn on the hand of the horses owner. A flying saucer, some sort of silver object…a round, silver object was seen by the grandmother a day or two before that. She didn’t have her glasses on when she was doing the dishes so she couldn’t really get a good look at it but she definitely saw something hovering over their corral. And there’s even photographs that I’ve dug up that show where the thing apparently sheared off the top of one of the fence corral posts.

link

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
I don't buy the "clandestine Military involvement" hypothesis, although it made an interesting movie with Robert Urich back in the 80's

I mean, if it was our gov doing this, why risk exposure by taking cattle from PRIVATE ranches? Why not simply breed their own, station them in some acquired land (if one were to believe the radiation monitoring story) and test them at will?

This makes perfect sense, the cost and logistics of clandestine operations, to me, just doesn't add up. For what purpose would it serve? To say it's military, so we don't need to know is just as contentious as saying it's aliens, so we don't need to know.

Wiki cites the earliest known case of cattle mutilation as occurring in the early 1600s.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
if i remember correctly, one of the waves or the wave of mutilations was the gov looking into prion diseases that was spreading through cows. Because, we eat cows.

More than likely, I've the the military arm doing some studies or something.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

There’s probably less paperwork involved

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

By our Govt I assume you mean US - which also doesn't explain cases in other countries unless we are also to accept it is either the US acting on foreign soil or a global conspiracy.

Aside from the high strangeness reports that accompany some of these cases I also find it intriguing no-one has ever been caught in the act or left any real evidence. If Govt / agency / military backed it has been a spectacular success to date.

The timing of Karl 12's thread Free E-book - The Cryptoterrestrials is also fortuitous and there seems to be some history with mutilations in faery lore.
edit on 27-4-2021 by chunder because: added last line

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The answers are hitting the participants of this forum right in the face. There have been witnessed observation of a beam of light raising the cattle into a blank sky. If you haven’t figured out tractor beams into cloaked ship, there exists a state of denial of the reality that should scare the hell out of humanity. Of note , the anomaly is similar to what happens about certain events when you can not see the craft operating above. This wasn’t my project but lot of speculation on material states and meta materials

What should scare you is someone like Steven Greer espousing the idea that the US military is behind it. Why would he do that ? Good aliens, bad humans? As someone who has seen the “Above Top Secret” (not really a classification but you get the idea) briefs, why is he misinforming Or disinformation when these mutilations have been going on for centuries. I have my theories.

My feeling about all this business is the truth is pretty frickin ‘ terrible and hostile, I must say. It is and has been addressed in an ongoing secret way but my feeling is there has been a state of defenseless since Eisenhower. I’m not in the privy about where we stand or capabilities but .... This is one reason why the public isn’t told. Obviously...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps
As for Blue Beam, I would always be aware of the MI complex but low probability of the more obvious. Of course, I believe this is the point that these mutilations are contrived for funding of a war against bad aliens.

what if there are really bad aliens?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
a reply to: play4keeps
As for Blue Beam, I would always be aware of the MI complex but high probability of the more obvious. Of course, I believe this is the point of others that these mutilations are contrived for funding of a war against bad aliens.

what if there are really bad aliens and no ability made to defend against it ? Wasn’t this the point of the heavily maligned ATIP?

After viewing some bazaar A and P and some weird genetic samples, I have 100% confidence there is an active ET presence on Earth. I come to sites like this because I am not privy to the intent. We will have to figure this out together. Your government will not give you the answers

edit on 28-4-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

The timing of Karl 12's thread Free E-book - The Cryptoterrestrials is also fortuitous and there seems to be some history with mutilations in faery lore.

Hey mate thanks for the mention and really do think that's an important book - haven't seen IMSAM posting in quite a while but he did source some very interesting material regarding ye olde accounts.

Thought Dave Paulides also made a few intriguing comments below about these new Oregon mutilations.. and couldn't agree more with him about asshat Brian Dunning.

See 5:00

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Dental Laser , similar effect to body part removals?

(viewer discretion advised)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKestrel04
I use the laser. Not the same incision and cauterization. Worked on this project with tissue and anatomy.

hate to scare the reader, but it be aliens. If it is milabs they have reverse engineered the process of precision molecular tissue deconstruction. I am sure there was a sap working on the device or physics behind it but I just don’t know. Why I do know is there has been and is an active presence doing extraction and mutations. It’s scary because they leave the carcasses as a taunt or they just don’t care. In a way, we do the same with cattle in our food supply and agriculture. Turned me away from red meat unless it is humanly raised and killed(although that is oxymoronic to say anything is humane about slaughtering and butchering). Regardless, I feel that there is some confirmation on a-chrome theory or other ideas of harvesting tissue. None good, and certainly worthy of a defensive mode by world governments.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Lots of theories built on very fragile foundations.

Farmers could easily lie about the time of cattle death to avoid being accused of neglecting their livestock. No one would ever admit that the cow could be dead for a month because that's how long it was left unattended. No one would ever admit that his cattle was unhealthy or abused. Discrediting the time of death and other circumstances makes a lot of simpler explanations plausible.

The only photos that are available on the Internet don't overlap with testimonies. Each carrion looks like it's been dead for much longer. It is dried up, the maggots already left the body and the cuts look like skin splitting during decomposition. It's always the exposed side being eaten out, not the one the cow was found laying on. Only soft organs, genitals and places where the skin is the thinnest are eaten out, which is exactly what happens when small scavengers, blowflies and parasites start to feed on the body.

Every theory that is out of the ordinary was created either by the farmer himself, or the local sheriff/officer working on the case. Any person in the right area of expertise that ever took part in any of the investigations claimed natural causes for most of the cases, while other ones could be easily explained by cult rituals, or just human action in general.

Imagine losing 5,000 cattle in one go, $1,500 each and not buying surveillance equipment after that. Maybe he did, but nothing happened later because the disease already killed entire heard and died out. Or he didn't, because he already knew.

The hypothesis that natural phenomena account for most mutilation characteristics has been validated by a number of experiments, including one cited by long-time scientific skeptic Robert T. Carroll, conducted by Washington County (Arkansas) Sheriff's Department. In the experiment, the body of a recently deceased cow was left in a field and observed for 48 hours. During the 48 hours, postmortem bloating was reported to have caused incision-like tears in the cow's skin that matched the "surgical" cuts reported on mutilated cows, while the action of blowflies and maggots reportedly matched the soft tissue damage observed on mutilated cows.[citation needed] Experiments have also been conducted to compare the different reactions of surgically cut hide/flesh and predated hide/flesh to natural exposure.[28] They demonstrated pronounced differences between surgical cuts and non surgical cuts over time.

Technicalities aside, some of the more extraordinary explanations simply lack logic.

Any type of secret government agency can just buy it's own cattle and do whatever it wants with it. If aliens can beam a freaking cow up to the sky, they might as well beam it into space to get rid of the evidence. If they wanted us to know, they would leave more obvious signs, than the ones that could be mistaken for natural. If they don't care, they would just do it next to the guy during the day. Only a bunch of crazy hillbillies or deranged cult people would get the idea to go into someones farm at night to steal a cows teat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join