It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Cattle Mutilation Case from Oregon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This has been one of the most perplexing rabbit holes within the underground labyrinth of UFOlogy.

Although this case has no direct reference to UFOs, investigators in this case have cited the connection between cattle mutilations and UFO activity.

Detectives perplexed by mysterious Oregon cattle mutilations

The current string of cases began Feb. 27, when Crook County Sheriff’s Office deputy Scott Durr was dispatched to suspicious circumstances at the 96 Ranch on Southeast Van Lake Road. Owner Rickey Shannon said one of his herd had been discovered dead two days earlier with an odd cut down its spine.

Shannon, who lives on the ranch with his two sons, reported no predators or birds had touched the cow. There were no tracks, and no blood surrounding it. The cow’s left cheek, tongue and three of its teats had been cut away cleanly. But the eyes, usually the first body part to be scavenged after death, were untouched. There were no bullet holes and a scan of the cow by a metal detector turned up none.

The cow was about 200 yards from the road, near the edge of a field and some juniper trees. There were no vehicle tracks near the dead animal, no footprints of any kind.

The mystery deepened a few days later. On March 4, Casey Thomas, manager of the GI Ranch on Lister Road in Paulina, reported that one of his herd of around 5,000 appeared to have suffered a strange death.

Crook County detective Javier Sanchez arrived to find a deceased Black Angus cow lying on its side. Hair had been removed near the stomach. All four udders were cut off and its left cheek, tongue and sex organs removed. Between the front legs an uneven patch of hair was missing and in the middle was a prick mark, Sanchez wrote in his report.

I hope some day we will be able to solve this baffling mystery.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

For me Gabe Valdez already did.

RiP Gabe , Truth Seeker.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

The suggestion in the report that it is normal predation by birds is a new one on me.

Would be relatively easy to test, as would most of the other predation hypotheses, simply by leaving a carcass in the same area and monitoring. Even if not directly observing should be possible to find similar patterns - well identical actually as many of the cattle mutilations seem to have identical incisions / organs missing.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

For me Gabe Valdez already did.

So what did he find? That video doesn't say what the answer to the mystery is.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Really !

Solved by explanation of another baffling mystery. I'm surprised as your burden of proof level is normally much higher.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Perhaps one could consider that we are in a period where Pagan Rituals are performed.

Do any such rituals require these body parts?

Same could be asked of Chinese Medicine and other such practices.

Sometimes the answer is not "out there' it is instead "in here!"

P

edit on 24/4/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

a reply to: FauxMulder
So what did he find?

Seek and you too may find what he found.
Hint : it's us not them.

I'm surprised as your burden of proof level is normally much higher.

Not trying to prove anything just saying that in my opinion Gabe cracked the nut through his years of onsite investigation of the mutilation subject.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That's one unproven hypothesis of many - there are numerous reports over a 50 yr period where that explanation is problematic, even before you bring in some of the high strangeness events that accompany the reports.

AFAIK Gabe Valdez believed that it was a Govt sponsored programme (others may be more knowledgeable). I don't believe he ever went further to speculate why but one theory is for field testing of disease (BSE being mentioned often).

Personally if it is agency backed (as opposed to investigated - which is where I think Gabe may have become "crossed") I would give as much credence to a long term psyop creating a meme.

Edit to add - Gortex, by cracked the nut it sounds like the solution was found - could you clarify ?
edit on 24-4-2021 by chunder because: added where indicated

edit on 24-4-2021 by chunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
When they state no tracks were found is that because the ground was covered in snow making such tracks obvious? If that is the case then this truly becomes mysterious indeed. I find it fascinating but the lack of answers after almost 50 years grows very tiring.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Hint : it's us not them.

That quote is not answering the question or solving the mystery. Talk straight brother, nobody will knock your door or park a minivan outside waiting for you.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Perhaps one could consider that we are in a period where Pagan Rituals are performed.

Do any such rituals require these body parts?

Same could be asked of Chinese Medicine and other such practices.

Sometimes the answer is not "out there' it is instead "in here!"

P

When the article says no tracks were found?
The answer is never anything that would leave tracks like Chinese
medicine hunters or ritualistic cattle rustlers. Any one familiar
with this phenomena knows it is an ongoing mystery that defies
all the answers that get punched in on some website. The on seen
investigation can't solve the mystery. I doubt their gonna be out
classed by any one on the web.
edit on 24-4-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

That Gabe Valdez episode was the one that got 'UFO Hunters' removed from the airwaves.

Wouldn't say there are any definitive answers to this subject (as noone's ever been caught in the act doing it) but there are some extremely freaky British accounts described here by the APFU and here by Paul Sinclair.

These two Montana sheriffs also go into some pretty bizarre details surrounding the subject and would say Chris O Brien certainly knows his stuff.

Below is an extremely strange French horse case as described in Dr Jacques Vallee's 1965 book 'Anatomy of a Phenomenon' - really does make a person wonder wtf.

edit on 24-4-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

That quote is not answering the question or solving the mystery. Talk straight brother, nobody will knock your door or park a minivan outside waiting for you.

As I said earlier not trying to solve the mystery just giving my opinion , there are many mutilation threads where I've been shot down for trying to solve the mystery by people who want to believe it's ET taking cattle and leaving evidence of their handiwork for us to find , Gabe Valdez was a former police officer who while serving and after he retired investigated mutilation scenes and found evidence for the human military explanation , I believe his explanation over the ET hypothesis because he found evidence to support his belief and frankly it makes more sense.

Anyone interested in the subject have a name to investigate , those who just want to believe will continue to believe regardless.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I’ve never heard of Gabe but I’ve also came to a similar conclusion because in most cases the tongue and anus were missing. Both sphincter muscle tissue that food or waste passes through.
If you wanted to study an animals environmental hazards in the soil you would see how that soft tissue is reacting to the environment and the foods they come in contact with.

What are they looking for in these animals? Maybe Prions?
edit on 24-4-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Whoever or whatever is responsible for these mutilations are up to no good.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Originally it's believed they were monitoring levels of radioactive contamination in cattle following Nuclear test detonations but I guess any number of reasons could be possible., as you say the organs taken are a good indicator as to the reasons.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I am by no means an expert on the subject but from what I have read and seen I think it is molecular dissection using way advanced technology for DNA research/cloning done by "Aliens" by themselves or in conjunction with some of the elites in the world.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Originally it's believed they were monitoring levels of radioactive contamination in cattle following Nuclear test detonations but I guess any number of reasons could be possible., as you say the organs taken are a good indicator as to the reasons.

Mate, can you name a reason that makes any kind of sense ?

I mean if we take it that the reason is some agency wants to do some kind of a study (it isn't just cattle that are mutilated by the way) then what on earth makes covertly mutilating animals the most efficient, cost-effective way of doing it ?

And that's without going near the high strangeness bits.

As far as I'm aware we don't use the organs that are taken for any kind of foodstuff or medical process so you could just strike a deal with an abattoir. Or buy the animals at market.

I'm yet to hear a theory that makes sense.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
These things seem most common on the West Coast USA, i always figured there was a blacksite that was testing something on these animals.

Ever drive past a weird looking complex (no matter the country) in the middle of nowhere which is strangely highly secured with no signs? Maybe the electric fences and barbed wire are there to keep something in just as much to keep tresspassers out.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

It doesn't have to make sense to you or I as long as it makes sense to them , we can only guess at why.

Many of these studies revealed that the physiology of humans is more closely related to the physiology of farm animals than to rodents. Finally, the human genome sequence is more similar to the genome sequences of cattle and pigs compared with rodents (Humphray et al., 2007; Tellam et al., 2009); thus, cattle and pigs may be better models for many human genetic diseases
academic.oup.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join