It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC's new Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: putnam6

There is more than 1 "cause" of death on every certificate...more like 3 indicator s.

Guy has Covid....coughs and passes out in a crosswalk, gets killed by traffic.

The 2 on that for example:
Cause of Death? Traffic Accident
Complicated by Covid
Onset of death: minutes

Sooooo....the guy died in traffic, but it was Covid that made him pass out...and was killed by car.

Cause: Accident
Pre-existing condition: Covid infection
On set of death: minutes, hours, days, months, year: minutes

Sooooo....what was the cause? What brought it on and when?

Both are on every death certificate.

Emer. Resp/Adv Life Support

If Covid-19 is listed as one of causes of death, the death is counted as a Covid-19 death by the Federal Government, and the family (or whoever paid for the burial/cremation) gets $9,000 from FEMA. (New Program Implemented last week. Retroactive to Jan 2020.)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Exactly. And this would explain how they can make it appear that there is a substantial number of 'excess deaths' compared to other years.

Count hundreds of thousands of flu/heart disease etc deaths as both...

The CDC website says 94% of people who are listed as Covid-19 deaths, also had 3 other causes of death on the death certificate. But for $$$ and political purposes, Covid-19 is/was showing up on tens of millions of death certificates without evidence of Covid-19 being present.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

CDC's new Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19)

Anyone or anything not breathing ?

The cause of death on my father's death certificate is "Failure to thrive." He was 87. Maybe that's normal. I don't know.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Respectfully, that's a good one I've used more than once to describe....usually infants....and that's never my call...but it means everything fails: will to live, not eating, failing to grasp basic concepts of self preservation.

Despite doing everything...the referred to patient...just..."failed to thrive" ie: get better

Sorry friend...I tried to explain best I could. Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

There is more than 1 "cause" of death on every certificate...more like 3 indicator s.

Guy has Covid....coughs and passes out in a crosswalk, gets killed by traffic.

The 2 on that for example:
Cause of Death? Traffic Accident
Complicated by Covid
Onset of death: minutes

Sooooo....the guy died in traffic, but it was Covid that made him pass out...and was killed by car.

Cause: Accident
Pre-existing condition: Covid infection
On set of death: minutes, hours, days, months, year: minutes

Emer. Resp/Adv Life Support

Thanks but I guess my point was why did they have to clarify the use for COVID certainly 2020 isn't the first time we have had deaths where a virus or illness was a contributory factor. Why the distinction on COVID? Are they just adjusting on the fly?

For example, my father's cause of death was a heart attack but numerous factors brought that on from his 2 years of chemo treatments for stage 4 pancreatic cancer, history of heart disease, life long smoker etc.

Just trying to learn here not trying to be political or anything in this thread ...

DEATH...is not political. It is a non-denominational-non-discriminatory end of all things...and we ALL get to play

Death isn't political but discussing causes and issues here on ATS can be political as hell

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Sorry friend...I tried to explain best I could. Peace

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I do feel for you, and him. You'll meet again..and 'know what? He'll...and you...will both...be "thriving" up there!
🙏☮️

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The CDC website says 94% of people who are listed as Covid-19 deaths, also had 3 other causes of death on the death certificate. But for $$$ and political purposes, Covid-19 is/was showing up on tens of millions of death certificates without evidence of Covid-19 being present.

Yes, and there is nothing really unusual about that... normally...

My point is, whoever is responsible for the final tally's... whoever counts the deaths, could easily manipulate the numbers, where some people's deaths are counted more than once, to make the total number of deaths for any given time period appear higher than they actually are.

I'm not saying that is what is happening... but it could be. The problem is I don't know how to go about confirming or denying it, if it is even possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join