It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Senate Report Psy-Spy-Op?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Nearly 80 years of sightings of USOs and UFOs in the Catalina channel area, I wonder what the us navy knows about that place and what they have been tracking / observing from Catalina Island.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Very good analysis, couldn't agree more. Our global source of energy coming from fossil fuels, imagine what kind of impact will have a new alien technology.

originally posted by: supermarket2012
a reply to: TonyS

How has the MSM cancelled the UFO story?

Just a few years ago, thanks to the efforts of TTSA, Nimitz / Tic Tac videos, and their overall story hit all of the major news outlets, and where circling around for quite a while.
That alone was a HUGE step.

Now, you have former Director of national intelligence stirring the UFO pot again - and Jun 1st we are going to get some revealed, and declassified info.

As for you saying "I think they problem is that they see the UFO phenomenon as unnecessary distraction". That's not the case. The issue is that the media isn't going to be keep something in the news if there is nothing to report. There has to be SOME kind of updates, SOME kind of relevant information for something to say in the news.

Considering most of the stuff regarding UFOs and ETs is classified, its just a non-story in most cases. However, you saw when things get declassified, like NImitz or TiC Tac, the media is more than willing to put their stories up.

Honestly, people always talk about the UFO/ET phenomenon being classified and how bad/evil the government is for doing so. First of all, it isn't 'the government' doing it. Its literally a few people in positions of power who decided to classify things. Since we don't know the full story, or their reasons for doing so, we automatically assume its because they are evil, bad, etc.

Imagine in the 1940s, you are a top general, and a crashed disc shows up. You have an important decision to make. There are extreme implications with either decision..... and the country is already trying to piece itself back together after a world war.

It isn't hard to imagine why the issue became classified.

Sharing the existence of ETs/UFOs with the public has many problems with it:

1) Technology - The ETs are obviously using advanced technology. By sharing with the public that we now have a crashed UFO - you are going to eventually have to discuss this technology - that could have global ramifications.
A) disruptive technology - Disruptive technology is technology that completely changes the order or structure of things. It upsets the current order of things. This would most certainly be disruptive technology.
B) tech falling into the wrong hands - once other nations know about whats going on, there will be a fight to figure out this technology first. The last thing we needed was an arms race immediately after WW2.

2) Public perception - Everyone has pre-conceived notions and beliefs. Not just individually, but human also have certain beliefs and opinions as 'groups'. Revealing that ETs and UFOs exist would not only change the way individuals think, but it would change the entire paradigm of every culture on Earth, and every nation. Once you open the door, and reveal that UFOs and ETs are a real thing - you can never close that door. Once you've officially stated that ET life exists, and is actively visiting our planet.... you've changed a human belief forever moving foward. This has implications that are far reaching, and would effect aspects of life most people don't even think about. Religions would be forever changed. Our understanding of who and what humanity is would forever change. Its a HUGE deal.
Think about the realization that humans aren't at the top of the food chain. There is a certain ease that comes with being at the top of the food chain. Humans have to worry about old age and disease.....not getting eaten by their natural predator each day. Then to wake up and realize we are not at the top? That's scary.

3) Public panic - There would very likely be an initial shock that comes with official disclosure. ET life is not an easy pill to swallow - especially the notion that ET life, more advanced than us, is studying/abducting us.

4) What exactly does the government know? - Going back to the example of a general in a top position having to make the decision to reveal to the public that UFOs are real, and ETs exist.... say you are that general . What exactly do you even know about UFOs? About ETs? Its very possible that even today, our government only have a tiny fraction of the big picture. It would be foolish for our government to reveal something to the public, when at the end of the day, they don't even know what is going on themselves.
I think it is VERY likely that whatever we think ETs are......they are not that. It is very likely that we are dealing with something FAR more alien to us than little green men from another planet. They could very well be multi-dimensional....and perhaps not even originating in the physical world. How does the government explain that one?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We finally get disclosure.

And, the site might go away.

I just don’t understand.

I think this report is HUGE.
Everything you just said is wrong.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012

By MSM cancelling I mean basicalliy 2 things.

First, yea, the MSM (NYT) did the tic tac UFO story, no follow up, no investigation and no analysis.
Second, as reported in the youtube video below, dozens of triangular shaped UFO's are reported each month and each month at a minimum 5~10% appear to be credible. Yet the media doesnt cover them at all.

www.youtube.com...

Dolan raises an interesting point. For a decade or more, these triangular shaped UFO's of enormous size have been reported, typically sighted in the early morning hours and typically proceeding slowly over residential neighborhoods or high density population rural areas. Why? What are they doing there? Why the interest?

Then think about this. Over the last decade, no less than several thousand of these sightings have been reported and they are rarely if ever reported by the MSM. So, basically, if the aliens landed.....walked about, entered your grocery store, stole a car.....left.......no MSM report.
tr
I would posit there are a couple or more reasons for this. One, industry consolidation: there are simply not very many people employed by the MSM anymore and its no longer a competitive industry. Two, we live in an era of zero to very low social trust. No one believes eye-witness accounts anymore, even if backed up by others. As a result, Editors arent going to lend credibility to eye-witness reports by publishing them.

As to government cover-up. The government doesnt have to cover up this anymore because the government doesnt own the story so there isnt anything to cover up. In order to avoid FOIA requests, the government has pushed the data, the retrieved craft, any hard evidence out to government contractors. Government contractors have no obligation to report what they know.

I agree with you that we doubtless have little undrstanding of the ETs and that they may well be interdimensional. The interdimensional quality may well explain Skin Walker Ranch.

I really dont blame anyone anymore for the lack of disclosure, governmental or otherwise. The MSM serves the "Party" and the "Party" directs the MSM. One side effect is the death of curiosity. The General Population has for the most part heavily discounted both as revealed by waning viewership of the MSM as a percentage of total US population. Newspapers are bleeding red ink and ATT is deserately seeking a buyer for CNN as layoffs continue throughout the industry.

All of that is why I follow the likes of Richard Dolan who is, hated by many here on ATS. There's been recent reporting of new events with the US Navy, see:
www.thedrive.com...

I havent seen any reporting from the MSM about this. But to be fair.....I no longer follow the MSM so I shouldnt judge I suppose.
Enjoy
edit on 29-3-2021 by TonyS because: ETA

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62

Nearly 80 years of sightings of USOs and UFOs in the Catalina channel area, I wonder what the us navy knows about that place and what they have been tracking / observing from Catalina Island.

Most excellent question Wobbs and Dennet does mention in this interview that the U.S. Navy were conducting sonar tests in that specific area in 2013.

Pic

We are concerned specifically here with a rectangular area between thirty-three (33) degrees and thirty-four (34) degrees latitude north and between one-hundred-nineteen (119) degrees and one-hundred-seventeen point five (11.7.5) degrees longitude west. Other "channel" and "basin" areas, named for the cities and islands associated with them, are involved here in question, is more meaningful. In most cases, the objects were viewed between the mainland and the large off-shore island of Santa Catalina.

Also quite an old but relevant presentation here by Richard Sauder where he discusses existing technologies capable of constructing U.S. Naval manned undersea facilities (near Catalina island) and illustrations by U.S. Navy engineer Walter Kirshner.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

All of that is why I follow the likes of Richard Dolan.

Completely understand your points about the corporate media Tony and do think Dolan is an extremely knowledgeable chap when it comes to UFO history and government documentation.

Did you see his breakdown on the 'involvement' between intelligence services and the MSM?

Vid

If you've not seen it already there's also a related presentation below from the late Terry Hansen dealing with UFOs, CIA / Corporate media collusion, deception strategies, precision propaganda and the cultivation of 'pseudo environments'.

edit on 29-3-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And the close up day time photo by Steve Thomson of a very clear domed saucer is real gold. Plus so many witnesses and the 911 audio records as well!

Do you - or anyone else - have a screenshot of that picture or just the picture alone?

I'd love to see it!

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Probably just their way of reformatting the narratives, like urban myths an legends, an how in some cases has it influences on sub/popular cultures, while using it as a smoke screen to even cover their own pet projects.

All the while, dick f'in about about said actual UFO, performing feats that would be deemed impossible even by todays standards. While it just ends becoming or leading to a bunch of hypotheticals, ranging from aliens being up everyones @$$ to being insides everyone head.

If they had any actual facts or knowledge about it, then why isnt being exploited with actual evidence. Like which ones are we supposed to shoot or hurl stones at while speaking in tongues.
edit on 29-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

“Have UFOs been seen?”

Let me ponder that, Maria

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Project mogul anyone?

"Its a weather balloon! No wait...its a flying saucer! There is strong evidence that it was a balloon used to monitor Russian ruclear testing.

There is one certainty, the military and the MSM are trying to dupe us.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

“Have UFOs been seen?”

Let me ponder that, Maria

Ah yes some award winning investigative journalism right there.

Here's an update on that former DNI interview and the upcoming Pentagon report on June 1st.

Rubio speculates the deadline will be missed but assures everyone 'we'll get the report at some point' - he's also 'not too sure they're going to reach the hard conclusions about what they're dealing with'.

See 3:25

Also a related article here describing how, back in December, U.S. intelligence agencies were given six months to 'release all of the information they have on UFOs' - they also have to share UFO data analysis and 'name any possible security threats they pose'.

Think it's fair to say the IC (along with the DIA) haven't really got the best track record when it comes to 'transparency' and there's another relevant vid below dealing with legal action taken against the CIA and lawsuits brought against the NSA, DIA, FBI and FAA.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

And the close up day time photo by Steve Thomson of a very clear domed saucer is real gold. Plus so many witnesses and the 911 audio records as well!

Do you - or anyone else - have a screenshot of that picture or just the picture alone?

I'd love to see it!

Thanks in advance.

This should begin at that marked time in the Preston video. Where that photo was put in. It didn't work, so go to 23.21 and that image is at that minute mark. Or soon after. Have to get to work, or I would take more time to extract image.

edit on 30-3-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

There is one certainty, the military and the MSM are trying to dupe us.

Yes looks like it's been going on for quite a while now, here's an interesting internal government document sent from the Assistant Director Scientific Intelligence to the Director of Central Intelligence:

Document

"At this time the reports of incidents convince us that there is something going on that must have immediate attention. The details of some of these incidents have been discussed by AD/SI (SI: Scientific Intelligence) with DDCI.

Sightings of unexplained objects at great altitudes and travelling at high speeds in the vicinity of major U.S. defense installations are of such nature that they are not attributable to natural phenomenon or known types of aerial vehicles."

Link

Also one from a year later focusing on a strategy for 'explaining' UFOs to the general public and 'working' with the media:

HOW TO "EXPLAIN" UFOS TO THE PUBLIC:

Document

"...for those times where the object is not explainable, it would be well to advise your people to say something on this order. "The information on this sighting will be analyzed by the Air Technical Intelligence Center at Dayton, Ohio," and leave it at that..."

Link

Dolan goes into more detail here.

After a year of unprecedented UFO activity and genuine concern by the U.S. national security community, the hammer came down in early 1953 to put the matter to sleep once and for all.

Also a relevant newsclipping below describing how they use U.S. Embassies to gather UFO information.

CIA Papers Detail UFO Surveillance:

Newsclipping

Documents obtained in a lawsuit against the Central Intelligence Agency show that the agency is secretly involved in the surveillance of unidentified flying objects and has been since 1949, an Arizona based U.F.O. group said yesterday. 

The C.I.A. has repeatedly said that it investigated and closed it's books on U.F.O.'s during 1952, according to Ground Saucer Watch, a nation-wide research organization of about 500 scientists, engineers and others who seek to scientifically prove or disprove the existence of U.f.O.'s, but 100 pages of documents obtained under a freedom of information suit, show "the Government has been lying to us all these years," it said. 

Embassies Gather Information Mr. Spaulding an aerospace engineer with Airesearch, one of the largest producers of aerospace components, said the documents show the United States embassies are used to help gather information on U.F.O. sightings and that the information "seems to be directed to the C.I.A., the White House and the National Security Agency." 

A C.I.A. memo of Aug. 1, 1952, recommends continued agency surveillance of "flying saucers," saying, "it is strongly urged, however, that no indication of C.I.A. interest or concern reach the press or public, in view of their probably alarmist tendencies to accept such interest as 'confirmatory' of the soundness of 'unpublished facts' in the hands of the U.S. government," the document said. 

Among the documents are several detailed reports of Air Force attempts to either intercept or destroy U.F.O.'s.

Link

edit on 30-3-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

More on the Santa Catalina Channel and USOs in the vid below mate - and yet another police dispatch recording where the witness sounds very freaked out indeed.

From 2:30

Over the pond in Yorkshire it looks like a small coastal area around Scarborough and Bridlington has also experienced a lot of UFO/USO activity over the years and there's been consistently strange reports of disc, boomerang, triangular shaped objects from coastguards, fishermen, farmers, residents etc.

Turns out that during a global lockdown pandemic the US/UK Forces have recently decided to start the largest military operation in the last 10 years and 'stage battles' against a 'simulated adversary' in that exact spot.

Link

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

TTSA/AATIP disinfo, misdirection

Awe sheet Karl. Once again there is a reason they do what they do. Actually all of them do it. Its simply so they don't get disappeared. I own the book Mind Games by Richard Thieme. In the 1st 50 pages he explains all and why all facts must be presented as fiction.

Disclosure? Do it on you own assuming your capable. Your still in the shallow end. It took me 3 years as yes, the truth is out there. Just get off your arse and research.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The area of the north sea off the east coast of Yorkshire is definitely a place of high strangeness, Paul Sinclair has been investigating the area for nearly 20 years and has found many cases that have been reported in the press over the last 60 years of UFOs and many USOs/ lights under the sea, high military activity ect.
But I have read of many strange things seen all along the east coast of England over the north sea, going back many years, definitely another area similar to what has been going on off the coast of southern California but with strange beasts sightings, on land and at sea thrown in for good measure. reply to: karl 12

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: X5452DT
Very good analysis, couldn't agree more. Our global source of energy coming from fossil fuels, imagine what kind of impact will have a new alien technology.

Such ridiculous fantasy. Even IF such a thing existed, do a little research to find out what happens to human society when any incredible new technology appears. It is never anything but a huge BOON.

Do you really mean to say that if we happened to get zero point and anti-gravity from aliens that we (including the billionaires of the world) will be crying because we can't fill up our SUVs with gas anymore? They're going to be way too busy making planet-sized fortunes building interplanetary spacecraft and cloud cities. Because energy has always been free. It really has! But we still end up paying the guy who builds the turbine and the pipeline and the TVs and other machines that allow us to use that energy.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62
The area of the north sea off the east coast of Yorkshire is definitely a place of high strangeness, Paul Sinclair has been investigating the area for nearly 20 years and has found many cases that have been reported in the press over the last 60 years of UFOs and many USOs/ lights under the sea, high military activity ect.

Ghost rockets!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Appreciate you posting all these videos, a real wealth of gold from the past! I just got home from work and will watch these additional videos now.
You sure offer a lot of noteworthy material for anyone to see that the Earth is and has been visited by beings from elsewhere. The information to glean that fact isn't as hard for some, as it is for others to see and know.

Eventually total proof will come. I don't know if that will be a good thing though when it does happen.

Things were different in the '60's and 70's than now and UFO documentaries more often than not, included professional debunkers to try to help socially engineer the fear of ridicule for "believing" or reporting them. It is changing quite a bit right now which is great.

Even though back then just by being astute and unafraid, anyone could discern what the truth really was if they chose to. I've been like that since way back then and could easily see through the lies. Not everyone can it seems. I don't think I'm special in any way because of that though. I've also witnessed things, big things.

I'll check out the new vids you posted now and comment further.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

And the close up day time photo by Steve Thomson of a very clear domed saucer is real gold.

I already posted this question but it seems to have vanished. So I'll do it again:

Pics or it didn't happen!

Teasing, but now in a more serious tone:

Please post the pic of the saucer.

Thank you.

Post it and we shall all be the better for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join