It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Sinclair UFO/USO research.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
For folks who follow Paul Sinclair's UFO/USO research then recent developments may be of interest.

For folks that don't then it seems a small, localised coastal area around Scarborough and Bridlington in Yorkshire has experienced a lot of UFO/USO activity over the years and there's been consistently strange reports from coastguards, fishermen, farmers, residents etc. - archival research has also turned up a rich history of anomalous lights in the area going back decades.

Research:

Research interviews:

Vid 1

Vid 2

Links

As well as that specific area of ocean, the surrounding cliffs and nearby coastland have also experienced a whole host of freaky goings on from reports of bizarre cryptids, UFO landings, MIBs, underground noises and animal mutilations.

The vid below does contain some graphic mute descriptions (including porpoise being discovered with sections of their jaws removed) but also contains witness reports of UFOs/ USOs / MIBs and sightings of strange American military vehicles equipped with on board radar.

Paul Sinclair also discusses the 2009 UFO flap below and brings up some extremely strange sightings over that area of ocean involving boomerang and triangular shaped objects.

• Recent developments:

Anyway could be nothing but when it comes to recent developments it turns out that during a global lockdown pandemic the US/UK Forces have decided to start the largest military operation in the last 10 years and 'stage battles' against a 'simulated adversary' in that exact spot.

Exercise Crimson Warrior will involve the RAF, United States Air Force, United States Marine Corps and Royal Navy staging battle scenarios over the North Sea, with their movements expected to be visible from towns such as Scarborough and Bridlington.

RAF, Royal Navy and United States Air Force to stage 'battles' over the Yorkshire coast in largest military operation for 10 years

edit on 5-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
This is really fascinating, I have always been curious about the link between the ocean and UFO sightings. This is not far from where I live. We are so busy looking at the skies for evidence of phenomena like this but it seems like we should be looking closer to home great post

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

Thanks for the post mate and keep a watch on the waters off Flamborough Head - apparently one UK Official jokingly referred to it as 'Britain's Bermuda Triangle'.

The USO subject is a pretty fascinating one (with a long history) and the go to book is probably 'Invisible Residents' by Ivan Sanderson - Carl Feindt has also conducted some mighty fine research.

An almost forgotten gem of UFOlogy...Sanderson reminds us of the hard yet oft-forgotten fact of UFOlogy, which is, most UFOs seem inextricably connected with water - They are very frequently seen entering and leaving water, moving through or above water, and otherwise interacting with water. Sanderson explores all the implications of this, leading him to postulate that most UFOs are actually USOs - Unidentified Submerged Objects, and their pilots, these other intelligences (OINTS), may have evolved alongside of humanity but under the sea.

link.

And

"UFOs have approximately 75% of this planet in which to operate undetected.Adding another piece to the puzzle. From dissimilar puzzle pieces supplied by ufologists throughout the years of UFO history, a picture is starting to take shape. Ufologist Carl Feindt has not only contributed his own small piece, but he has also connected many of the previous pieces to form an enlightening and highly plausible theory.Feindt’s studies concern Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) that enter and exit the dense medium of water. This aspect aroused his curiosity, because while we humans do not understand alien science, we do know our water. This book contains cases from just about every type of body of water, from puddles to oceans. It opens a long-overlooked door to discover the operating principles of UFOs by closely observing water’s reaction to these craft and finding similarities among cases involving water.“[Carl Feindt] did an excellent job of describing the movement of UFOs in water, entering water, leaving water, and moving above the water...and what the water conditions can tell us about the mechanics of the operation of the vehicles.”

John F. Schuessler, Former International Director of MUFON

'link

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
News article - excerpts:

The case of the Wilsthorpe Incident is being investigated after a number of witnesses to the bizarre events along a 25-mile stretch of the East Yorkshire and North Yorkshire coast were discovered.

Witnesses reported seeing strange lights, and odd-shaped craft in an area from Brandesburton in East Yorkshire to Scarborough, North Yorkshire, between May and September 2009.

In some cases UFOs were seen entering the sea, and cars ground to a halt as one appeared, it is claimed.

Two Chinook helicopters full of RAF personnel landed at the beach by the remote hamlet of Wilsthorpe, East Yorkshire, on Tuesday, September 15 2009, at the height of the sightings, paranormal researcher Paul Sinclair has revealed.

It was the day after a bizarre late-night sighting of between 30 and 40 UFOs in the same area by an elderly couple whose home overlooked the beach, he said.

The multiple UFOs sighting followed a spate of other strange UFO sightings along the area of coastline, Mr Sinclair told the Outer Limits Magazine 70 Years of the Modern UFO Era Conference in Hull.

The military action and UFOs were witnessed by the couple, two bait diggers, and a boat worker, a seven-year investigation by Mr Sinclair has discovered.

local newspaper report written more than a week later on September 24 said up to 50 people had seen the military arrival.

The case began in 2009 as Mr Sinclair recorded several UFO sightings in the area on his former website ILF-UFO...

The couple lived in one of 30 flats that overlook the sea at Wilsthorpe.

Mr Sinclair told the conference that the woman described seeing on September 14 2009 15-feet long and eight-feet wide "spaceships over the sea".

He said: "She said there was a huge circle of boomerang-shaped craft.

"She said there were loads - 30 to 40 and the sea below was bubbling, banging and crashing."

The woman said that after about half an hour, the "craft" flew off.

The next day the couple said they saw the military swarming all over the beach.

Mr Sinclair also spoke with a man who runs a bait shop at Bridlington Harbour, who told him his bait diggers had seen "triangle" craft enter the sea in 2009 over the same period.

He said two of his bait diggers had been on Wilsthorpe Beach the day the couple saw the military operation.

They told of seeing "triangles entering the sea" and later "being surrounded by soldiers."

Separately a man working on a boat at Blythe Park boat compound also confirmed the military presence, he said.

Mr Sinclair, who continues to investigate the case, has collated a record of other UFO sightings in the area from at least May 2009 that were either reported in local newspapers or directly to his website.

These include a pink flying saucer and three star-like objects over Flamborough Head, east Yorkshire, on May 10 2009, a huge UFO over Driffield six days later, and a "spherical-shaped craft" seen by nine people at River Head three days after that.

He revealed sightings that continued throughout June and July, including spheres of light over the sea, plus triangle, circular, and egg shaped craft.

Witnesses included trawler men and a retired police officer.

He also had reports of cars stopping working after a UFO sighting, including a black triangular object.

The vehicles worked fine again after the UFO flew out to sea.

These included an off-duty police man driving back from Barmston, East Yorkshire, whose car lights dimmed after a large tube-shaped UFO appeared..

link

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think too many of the locals have been munching the mushrooms at Sewerby.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

They are taking down the evil baby killing blood drinking money mongering 6000 year old cult which happens to posses anti-grav craft......keep your eyes on the Skies.

Sounds like a nest of freaks bugging out to me.

edit on 23-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Suppose anything's possible mate - there's also been quite a number of similar reports of UFO submerging into (and emerging from) the sea around Puffin Island and the coast of Penmon.

David Cayton briefly mentions a UFO emerging from the sea (and hovering over Wylfur nuclear power Station) in this vid but there are plenty more extremely strange British UFO reports out there involving the ocean.

When it comes to 'Operation Crimson Warrior' simulating attacks in the 25 mile stretch of Yorkshire coast known as Britain's Bermuda Triangle then it could just be a curious coincidence but guess we'll never know.

a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Must be munching them everywhere mate because UFO/USO reports are pretty global and consistent.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
thanks for posting karl, Paul has been doing a fantastic job investigating ufo, uso reports in the East Yorkshire area, I have his 3 truth proof books and would recommend to anyone interested in not only ufos but other strange phenomena.
That particular area of the East Yorkshire coast seems to be a hot spot for ufo, uso activity but there have been many reports of ufos all along the East coast and North sea for many years, even from ww11.
reply to: karl 12

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

Nice one Wobbs, there most certainly has and he most certainly is.

Also almost parallel reports from Puerto Rico.

All the best mate.

edit on 13-11-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
yes, Puerto Rico is probably the hottest spot for usos on the planet but there are several others, in Britain, the Bristol channel has also had lots of reports over the years of objects going in and out of the sea and floating on it. a reply to: karl 12

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62

the Bristol channel has also had lots of reports over the years of objects going in and out of the sea and floating on it.

Interesting stuff mate and will certainly look into that one - there's meant to be some interesting UFO/USO accounts in this book as well.

Did think this vid was a pretty entertaining one dealing with a red, glowing object landing in Bentilee.

Incredible archive footage of the time a UFO landed in a field behind the Bentilee estate

Can't seem to find out much more but there's mention of a 1967 UK Coastguard report involving a 'domed shaped' object observed through binoculars - apparently an aircraft was sent up to investigate which 'flew round the object'.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Paul Sinclair also discusses the 2009 UFO flap below and brings up some extremely strange sightings over that area of ocean involving boomerang and triangular shaped objects.

Full recent interview going in depth on the 2009 localised UFO flap - some very strange incidents and objects being described (including the Wilsthorpe UFO/USO case).

See 7:00

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Some pretty wild UFO discussion with NUFORA's Steve Merra.

From 6:00

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread and the links. I watched a couple of the video's yesterday as I was not aware of this hotspot along that part of the coast. Interesting too to see the couple of photos of the US made pickups with the radar (?) units on the back, not very covert but do wonder what they were up to!

I do like being out away from town in the open spaces after dark when we have clear skies for a bit of long exposure photography. I am often asked if I get scared or spooked and, although there have been a couple of times I have been, I don't think I am in danger from vampire sheep or demonic cattle! I do know the sounds of the owls, foxes, deer etc and love to just sit and listen. I'd actually thought (pre-Covid and restrictions) of heading up to Bempton cliffs for a couple of days for a spot of photography, mainly landscapes and the cliff-nesting birds but those videos open up other possibilities, if the opportunity arises - like a lottery win, early retirement and actually having the time on my hands!

I have read quite a bit about the possible correlation between the crossing points (nodes) of energy lines and strange sightings and spooky happenings and want to learn more about the locations of these points and if there are any likely to be close(ish) to where I live. Meantime I'll continue watching the skies!

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sidebar: The Sinclair name struck a memory for me…..I thought just maybe, perhaps Paul Sinclair might be a grandson or great grandson of …..

….”Sir “Uncle Clive” Marles Sinclair (30 July 1940 –16 September 2021) was an English entrepreneur and inventor, best known for being a pioneer in the computing industry, and also as the founder of several companies that developed consumer electronics in the 1970s and early 1980s.”….

I didn’t find evidence…

It was Clive Sinclair that got me interested in computers and computing. My first computer being the ZX80, the first of microcomputers using 1K of RAM and a BASIC operating system for the BASIC computing language…It taught me how to write and program in binary…. Since then my interest also included the inner workings of the computer hardware and building them from scratch…..a power supply here, a motherboard there, hard drive here, microprocessor there…etc…

What a blast from the past….

Other versions fms.komkon.org...

But I digress ….back to the thread topic at hand.

👽⌨️

edit on 17-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

Thanks for the thread and the links. I watched a couple of the video's yesterday as I was not aware of this hotspot along that part of the coast.

Appreciate the input Britguy and think it's fair to say that coastline has had more than it's fair share of very freaky sightings - don't know about window areas, superspectrums or paranormal soup hotspots but if you've got any info about crossing points then please feel free to post.

Flamborough Head, 1966:

Thought there was an interesting vid below where Paul describes a close range daytime sighting by three fishermen of a silent, hovering, spherical, whiteish brown object only a few feet above their heads - the object then departed at high speed.

Apparently despite the fishermen not informing anyone of their experience when they returned to shore 'strangers were waiting to talk to them about what they had seen'.

Also a freaky one below from Winter Hill in Bolton involving Farmer Murphy who moved out after a UFO hovered over his farmhouse and he received a visit from MIB.

See 19:50

a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Ah yes it's not Clive mate.

edit on 17-10-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Check out...from 5:00 of this vid on USO's and "trans medium technology":

edit on 29-10-2021 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I have noticed a large amounts of UFO reports, videos and even several TV show regarding UFOs have been largely focused on water. Hidden civilization, or maybe water is conducive to traversing dimension, a wormhole effect of sorts

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

With regard to energetic "hotspots", I have been reading a lot about ancient civilisations and cultures around the world recently. Seems many ancient temples, stone circles, even the great gothic cathedrals built by the Templars are built over crossing points of natural energy lines. Many of these seem to be built, or even rebuilt over much older sites.

The crop circle hotspot over the south of the UK, also known for it's many strange sightings of other phenomena sits over such lines so there may be a correlation. Fascinating reading and kept me occupied for a couple of months while out of work over the summer!
Two of the books I read, The Divine Blueprint and The Missing Lands, by Freddy Silva touch on a lot of the ancient lines and energy hotspots and those that built their structures over them.
I used to think all that stuff was nothing more than myth, new age claptrap etc, but over the last few years I have certainly taken a keen interest in such subjects and there certainly does seem to be a lot more to it all than we are led to believe, given historical occurrences and both oral and written accounts going way back into antiquity.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I’m assuming your readings included Ley Lines?

Supposedly, there is a Ley Line nearby to my abode…..I went to it with my EMF meter and Radex One (Radiation dosimeter (radioactivity indicator) is designed to measure ambient ionized radiation types Beta, Gamma and X-ray, radioactivity of materials and products, as well as the radiation dose received www.radonshop.com...) and a standard old school compass.

I got Squat!

Perhaps the Ley line location was BOGUS. When you look at what’s online for Ley Lines….it looks like everyone and their grandma’s, have their own interpretation. I’m not sure there’s a reliable map of the lines. From my experience it was a bust….and I probably don’t reside anywhere near an “authentic” Ley Line, if they actually exist. I have confidence in my gizmos, I know they work. Perhaps, the energies of a Ley Line are different to the extent I don’t have the right detection tools to find it.

Oh well…

👽☕️🍩

edit on 30-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join