It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Sinclair UFO/USO research.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Ive been looking for a detailed ley line map for years and can never find anything. I have looked at these 2 sites for information in the past if you want to take a look:

www.geometryofplace.com...

the-door.net...

Might have to goto a metaphysical store and buy a book with maps.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Thanks for the post and book recommendations Britguy - have heard certain hotspots also share locations with ye olde burial mounds and ancient earthworks and some relevant bizarre goings on below from the Wisconsin town of Elkhorn investigated by journalist Linda Godfrey involving cryptids and strange 'UFO like light activity'.

Casefiles:

link

Really does seem to share certain parallels with ye olde burial mounds and ancient earthworks in North Yorkshire involving cryptids and 'UFO light forms'.

Reports:

link

a reply to: Erno86

Yo mate - know you like a bit of Foo Fighter research and thought there was a good vid below with Graeme Rendall discussing his early archival research.

From 6:40

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks for the link to the podcast discussion with Graeme Randall and the Foo Fighters; though I haven't listened to the Area 51 part yet.

This is a bit off-topic...but in case you haven't seen or are aware of this live feed of ISIS filming Earth:

Looks pretty warm...down there.

NASA Live Stream: View Earth From Space Live (ISIS)

edit on 13-11-2021 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Thanks…..

But still convoluted as others…….I’m going to throw in the towel on Ley Lines being close to me. I’ll wait for, if ever, a touristy spot I’m going to that is famous on its own, but also may have a notoriety of having a purported Ley Line. This way if I’m disappointed by not finding a Line….then other touristy aspects of the area, does not kill the trip entirely.

👽🍺
edit on 13-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Flagged to read later, thanks for another great thread on the phenomenon karl

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

When I lived in Arkansas I was told there was one through Hot Springs,AR because there was a story about Atlantis and quartz and all kinds of strange tales about Mt Nebo and the Ark of the Covenant it was a wild.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The energy lines are real and three of them converge at an artificial mound called willy Howe right near where Paul s lives in the affected area. a reply to: karl 12

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62
The energy lines are real and three of them converge at an artificial mound called willy Howe right near where Paul s lives in the affected area. a reply to: karl 12

Interesting…

Although Ley Lines are not shown…..the graphic below shows a purported triangles worth of all types of strange activities. Willie Howe is marked with a fairy, no doubt one of many tales. Supposedly it is at Rudson, marked with a monolith…in which it is to have active Ley Lines.

One particular source ….. Willy Howe (Willie Howe or Willey-Hou), Neolithic Round Barrow

👽🍺

edit on 14-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The Hull daily mail have done a good piece that they have called, the werewolves and fairies of East Yorkshire Bermuda triangle.
Sorry, I don't know how to post link on here, perhaps someone could post it for me as very interesting.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62
The Hull daily mail have done a good piece that they have called, the werewolves and fairies of East Yorkshire Bermuda triangle.
Sorry, I don't know how to post link on here, perhaps someone could post it for me as very interesting.

My bad,,,,,I was gonna post this link as well but got distracted….

www.hulldailymail.co.uk...

Interesting indeed.

👽🍺

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Interesting post, thanks!

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
New trailer for 'Wolflands' documentary by Paul (and Les).

See 1:00:00

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Pretty fascinating close range UFO eyewitness account fromTechnical Design Draughtsman Colin Saunders.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
(Awesome) interview with veteran UFO researcher David Cayton:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join