It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Doctor Exposes 10 Deadly Dangers of Pzifer/Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This Infowars video. Doctor explains in more detail how these vaccines work. They haven't been fully tested. Similar vaccines have never made it through the animal trials before causing long term damage.

The problem is we are injecting MRNA, that has a recipe in it to build a protein, that is made to cause antibodies to act against the protein and keep us well. We have no idea how long the protein is going to last. We have no idea how long the antibody is going to be around. We have no idea how long the B cells are going to be active. We have no long term studies. This could cause problems potentially for the rest of your life. You may be susceptible to autoimmune disease, shock, allergies and death.

Medical Doctor Exposes Mass Eugenics Extermination Called 'Covid-19 Vaccine'

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

yeah, let other people beta test it.

However I dont think that is how the Johnson vaccine works. Maybe you ment Moderna.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

yeah, let other people beta test it.

However I dont think that is how the Johnson vaccine works. Maybe you ment Moderna.

No. she didn't like the JJ vaccine either and briefly explained how it worked also.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

If it's on Infowars it's immediately suspect. Have you heard what some of his guest say?

Have you heard some of the things that he says?

Alex Jones is Coast to Coast AM, but with politics.

Wake me up when a reputable conservative news outlet covers this.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If it's on Infowars it's immediately suspect. Have you heard what some of his guest say?

How about anything? How about if anyone other than AJ spoke on this?

Since we are dealing in hypotheticals, do you really think if these “vaccines” didn’t work, we’d hear about it?

Seriously, C’mon Man

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Medical doctor?

She’s an osteopath.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Yeah, it’s totally legit to have an osteopath comment on the COVID vaccine.

She’s been spouting anti-vax nonsense for years.

And it’s not about working or not. She’s saying the vaccine is designed to kill people.

edit on 6/3/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

How about anything? How about if anyone other than AJ spoke on this?

Since we are dealing in hypotheticals, do you really think if these “vaccines” didn’t work, we’d hear about it?

Seriously, C’mon Man

You're putting "vaccines" in quotes as if this is a matter for dispute. This "vaccine" is being pumped into ever man-woman and child in Israel faster than gasoline into a hummer. If it was even remotely suspect do you think that this would be happening?

When the most over protective government in the world is doing this to its own citizens you've got to think that maybe it's legit.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Alex doesn't have a radio show anymore does he? His website is at the bottom of my conspiracy bookmarks, I never even go there. I like the phrase he uses "Prison Planet", seems pretty accurate.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Alex doesn't have a radio show anymore does he? His website is at the bottom of my conspiracy bookmarks, I never even go there. I like the phrase he uses "Prison Planet", seems pretty accurate.

The issue is scientific and - for most of us here unless we are virologists or microbiologists - too technical for Tenpenny's analysis to be either accepted or rejected. Attacking the medium or the messenger and not the message is just a cheap way of hiding your inability to assess her arguments. It does not cut it.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
This Infowars video. Doctor explains in more detail how these vaccines work. They haven't been fully tested. Similar vaccines have never made it through the animal trials before causing long term damage.

The problem is we are injecting MRNA, that has a recipe in it to build a protein, that is made to cause antibodies to act against the protein and keep us well. We have no idea how long the protein is going to last. We have no idea how long the antibody is going to be around. We have no idea how long the B cells are going to be active. We have no long term studies. This could cause problems potentially for the rest of your life. You may be susceptible to autoimmune disease, shock, allergies and death.

Break it down more....ok....there is no such thing as a "virus".....if there is no such thing as a virus there can be no such thing as a vaccine....capish ?

A virus is a computer models BS and a vaccine is a lie built off of that base.

Now run with that.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

A registered pharmacist...needs only 1-1/2 yrs more school....to be an Osteopath.!

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So I will take my chances boosting up my immunity the natural way with known food supplements that can crank up your immunity.......I would rather do that than be a Beta tester for big pharma. Plus the older you are the worse off it seems to be for you.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: slatesteam

Yeah, it’s totally legit to have an osteopath comment on the COVID vaccine.

She’s been spouting anti-vax nonsense for years.

And it’s not about working or not. She’s saying the vaccine is designed to kill people.

Tell me what long-term side-effects are again?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Medical doctor?

She’s an osteopath.

Look. They are attempting to force you to take an experimental vaccine. That's against international law since the Nazi Germany trials. For a disease that kills 1 in a hundred. Bill Gates (a well know pro eugenicist) is making money off of this.

Bill Gates Barcode Kids Advert Hugo Talks #lockdown

Or you can use a much cheaper and effective treatment that has been proven safe and effective.

edit on 6-3-2021 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

So I will take my chances boosting up my immunity the natural way with known food supplements that can crank up your immunity.......I would rather do that than be a Beta tester for big pharma. Plus the older you are the worse off it seems to be for you.

You'd be a fool to take the vaccine. If your like me you want to take all precautions and follow a doctors proven procedure. You just have to get a prescription for the Ivermectin (stock 40 pills just in case) and follow this procedure.

Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

Directory of Doctors Prescribing Effective Outpatient COVID-19 Therapy

Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19

edit on 6-3-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added more brilliant ideas

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Seriously?
My doctor is an osteopath. Board certified. Practices at a for-real hospital with MDs and other DOs.

Osteopaths are real doctors. They can prescribe medicine, treat medical conditions, order medical tests.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

And experts in vaccines too I suppose....

I know osteopaths are real doctors, but I wouldn’t ask one about vaccines.

Especially this woman, who believes vaccines cause autism.

And believes the COVID vaccine is designed to kill. Not from side effects..to kill.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
The issue is scientific and - for most of us here unless we are virologists or microbiologists - too technical for Tenpenny's analysis to be either accepted or rejected. Attacking the medium or the messenger and not the message is just a cheap way of hiding your inability to assess her arguments.

Your first sentence logically contradicts your second sentence.

The issue is scientific and too technical, "unless we are virologists or microbiologists".

Tennypenny is neither, so her arguments are entirely moot. She is unqualified to make them, and it is appropriate to attack her for doing so.

Her anti-vax message is incoherent anyway. She starts by claiming the vaccines are designed to kill, then gives a reasonable Wikipedia-level explanation of how they work against the virus. Why would they spend millions developing effective targets against the virus if the aim is to kill people? That makes no sense.

As to how they kill people, she offers absolutely no scientific explanation.
edit on 6-3-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

What's up Doc?

Can't you list the 5 for us? This is lazy ATS-ing, there used to be standards against this kind of post.

Not even considerate enough to post a summary for those who can't or won't watch an Infowars video.

So I had the Astrazenica Vaxine maybe 2 weeks ago, how long have I got left Doc?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join