It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Covid-19 Vaccine is Killing People' says Ivy League Medical Doctor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: wlee48868

I had Moderna and zero side effects. Not even a sore arm.

I had Moderna too.
Mildly sore in shot area only.
And I got a little sleepy. That’s it.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I had Moderna too.

If a person suffers serious side-effects, do they occur in the first day or two, or at some point later?

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Makes me wonder if they actually dosed you, or if they're injecting you with whatever they want, and claiming you're vaccinated. You don't know what's in the vial. They guy sticking you only knows what the label reads.

I mean think about it ... your getting a vaccination (not a vaccination) ... it doesn't prevent you from testing positive for the bug, because you can get the bug. Where's the proof of what you got?

They're setting this whole fiasco up to keep you standing in line to get a poke. They'll dose you with what they want when they want to. The only people who will ever really know ... is the government.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I had Moderna too.

If a person suffers serious side-effects, do they occur in the first day or two, or at some point later?

I’m not going to go all conspiracy on this vaccine or others.

Humans live in crowded conditions along with other animals. There’s always going to be viruses.

I’ve stated before — my mom was a polio victim.

The polio vaccine also had its casualties — knowing that — I still made sure my kids were vaccinated against polio.

You don’t want it — don’t get it.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The Symptoms of Covid-19 are nearly Identical to Hundreds of Diseases . What Better way to Make them take the Poison Cure..........

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Its about TRUST.

When the Law has been bastardized and when Government has been compromised and when Business and private Interests have repeatedly displayed the sheer power to run the Planet as only they see fit.... when Education and Knwoledge have been stolen hidden suppressed and weaponized against Humanity .....you have no one left to trust ..... and its time to draw the line....because if you dont now you may never get the chance again in your short llifespan.

“But let God be found true, though every man be found a liar.”—Rom. 3:4.

“[God will] bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”​—REVELATION 11:18.

Man’s Tyranny Over Man (Awake!—2001)

THE course of history confirms the truth of Ecclesiastes 8:9: “Man has dominated man to his injury.” Or as the Catholic Jerusalem Bible expresses it, “man tyrannises over man to his hurt.” Millions of people have suffered injustice, and this has been so under nearly all the different forms of government that man has experienced. ...

A Book You Can Trust—Part 1 (Awake!—2010)

The Bible was written over a period of some 1,600 years. Its history and prophecy are linked to seven world powers: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and Anglo-America. Each of these will be considered in a series of seven articles. The objective? To show that the Bible is trustworthy and inspired of God and that its message is one of hope for an end to the suffering caused by human misrule.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Any vaccine that hasn't been properly tested and used for many years will have unexpected side effects. Another consideration is that the companies that make these vaccines are immune from prosecution and have sealed the vaccine studies for 30 years, something I'll most likely never get to see in my time. Not to mention the world wide trend toward mandatory vaccinations being forced by governments and the censoring of any alternative information on the subject.

What's not to trust?

"Get the jab, end up on a slab" Copyright 2021 by MSB

This is sheer nonsense. A vaccine will have side effects in a few people whether or not it has been tested properly or used for a long time. Some people have strong allergies but may be unaware of them. The fact that, for example, the Astra-Zeneca vaccine was not tested as long as previous ones is irrelevant. Its designers were brilliant enough to reduce the normal length of time between design and production by running different phases of the process simultaneously. Safety was NOT sacrificed in order to shorten the time. The British heath establishment is too sophisticated to make such an error.
The slogan "Get the jab, end up on a slab" is stupid. There have been extremely few bad reactions, mostly in women who should never have allowed themselves to be vaccinated because they were pregnant or because they had severe allergies that they knew about and which should have made them refuse the vaccination. It is stupid logic to make a generalisation that is based upon a very small minority of cases. It is far more likely that "Don't get the jab and you might end on a slab if you belong to the high risk groups."
edit on 25-2-2021 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I had Moderna too.

After you have the shot they have you hang out for 15-30 minutes. Most serious side effects are immediate.

I had soreness and was a little out of it for the following 24 hours.

Edit: this is for Moderna, not sure on others.
edit on 25-2-2021 by Skooter_NB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

My Mrs had the Astrazeneca vaccine around a fortnight ago.

Still here, kicking and screaming, and waiting on her next dose.

My brother in law has already received his second shot down to him working in the medical healthcare field and he'e still fine and dandy.

Imagine that eh?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Skooter_NB

My Mrs got the Astrazeneca flavour, about 2 weeks after we all had COVID 19, she was back flat on her arse with chills, fever, body pains, and headache, for about a day afterwards, but she was told she may experience these side effects down to her having had the real virus so recently.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes, ultimately it is a personal decision, but one cannot honestly ignore the huge amount of peer pressure and urging to do it by the mainstream media. They are calling it a vaccine when it is not a vaccine, so there is an obvious element of deception involved. Informed consent, supposedly required by the law, is non-existent even as deception is strong and obvious.

As for me, my immune system is strong. Just as I've never taken the flu shots, I'm not about to take a shot to edit my genetic material. Something is way beyond fishy.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Annee

Yes, ultimately it is a personal decision, but one cannot honestly ignore the huge amount of peer pressure and urging to do it by the mainstream media. They are calling it a vaccine when it is not a vaccine, so there is an obvious element of deception involved. Informed consent, supposedly required by the law, is non-existent even as deception is strong and obvious.

As for me, my immune system is strong. Just as I've never taken the flu shots, I'm not about to take a shot to edit my genetic material. Something is way beyond fishy.

People who follow MSM are affected by MSM.

How about first — we start by turning off FOX entertainment blasting on every military TV.

It is a vaccine. Who have you chosen to listen to — get your info from?

I’ve had all the flu and viruses I need in a lifetime — I support prevention.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Get used to the term vaccine being used. This is how treatments will be going forward. It's the next evolution in vaccine technology. We still don't call humans apes.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I think you may find Humans are classified in the sub-group of primates known as the Great Apes.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Not taking the bait on semantics.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

No bait mate just a fact.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

No bait mate just a fact.

I realize that... the point being a rose is still a rose.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Cool.

As long as you realize that Humans are considered to be a type of Ape.

Anyhoo we still smell as sweet, or we like to think we do.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Cool.

As long as you realize that Humans are considered to be a type of Ape.

Anyhoo we still smell as sweet, or we like to think we do.

Profile image

edit on 26-2-2021 by Skooter_NB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

He's very pretty.

edit on 26-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join