It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Covid-19 Vaccine is Killing People' says Ivy League Medical Doctor

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: wlee48868

AstraZeneca, so irrelevant to most of us.

I had Moderna and zero side effects. Not even a sore arm. AstraZeneca seems to be a bad choice though, but that's in the UK right?

I demanded the AstraZeneca jab because its mostly British and I barely noticed it. The nurse said she’d had one of these anti-Vaxers feint on her! When we stopped laughing, I said, could you imagine if these folk had been left to fight the Hun? We did laugh!

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I think people are conflating problems with it, with the other vaccines we are getting in the US.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Because Japan Government is so honest and without corruption.
a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
On the contrary If I have to take this thing to travel I want the Oxford one because its more natural and not an mRNA

a reply to: DougHole64

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So I just googled to see how many people in the US have been vaccinated against covid.

It looks like over 50 million people have been vaccinated. If the covid vaccine is killing people don't you think it would be front page news?

Also, in any group of 50 million, many elderly, you will have deaths on a regular basis.

I'm thinking this is a bunch of BS

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
So I just googled to see how many people in the US have been vaccinated against covid.

It looks like over 50 million people have been vaccinated. If the covid vaccine is killing people don't you think it would be front page news?

Also, in any group of 50 million, many elderly, you will have deaths on a regular basis.

I'm thinking this is a bunch of BS

No you wouldn't hear about it. The MSM is complete propaganda. They wanted a vaccine from the beginning. All other treatments that work better with no harm are ridiculed and suppressed.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i continue to wonder why the 'serum' that's misidentified as a 'Vaccine'

has the substance called Poly Ethylene Glycol as an ingredient... the stuffs' called PEG for short

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Under 65? Healthy? No underlying medical conditions?

Why take a vaccine?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

Why take a vaccine?

Plus about 10,000 IU of D3. Would work better than any vaccine. Why aren't they telling the public that???????

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Had both 1& 2, wife, mother as well. Feel great, no I'll effects....

But...prob nanotrackers racing glowing up n down...sending data to alphabet Agencies....

Seriously...for now we're good
edit on 19-2-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

has the substance called Poly Ethylene Glycol as an ingredient... the stuffs' called PEG for short

Ask Hulda Clarks database what kind of Bug thrives when our body is exposed to this chemical.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I had Moderna and zero side effects. Not even a sore arm. AstraZeneca seems to be a bad choice though, but that's in the UK right?

I think Astra is having the most issues with approval, not approved in Canada yet. I did hear at one point, it was the easiest and cheapest to produce. Is that correct?..who the hell knows.

I don't know if it's easier to produce, but it is the cheapest.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

They say the most effective kind of propaganda is by omission. MSM media is expert at that practice.

Muir, Holt and all the MSM talking heads are simply propagandists. Buyer beware.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
"Polyethylene glycol (PEG) can induce genetic transformation in both bacteria (Escherichia coli) and yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) without cell wall removal."

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"PEG was absolutely required for the binding of DNA to the surface of intact yeast cells or yeast protoplasts, and had no effect on the surface topography of intact yeast cells or yeast protoplasts. In the presence of PEG, Li+ could greatly enhance the binding of plasmid DNA to the surface of intact yeast cells, increase their transformation frequency, and affect their surface topography. On the other hand, no effect on the DNA binding to the surface of protoplasts and no increase in the number of transformants and no surface topography changes were found upon the treatment with Li+ to protoplasts."

www.sciencedirect.com...

"PEG works similarly the way ethanol does. They all grab the H2O molecule surrounding DNA to destroy the protecting layer, making DNA naked to each other. After neutralization, aggregation between DNA naturally formed."

www.researchgate.net...

originally posted by: St Udio

edit on 2/22/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Same here, a little out of it for a day and then back to normal. I think people also need to clarify what vaccine they are taking or reporting about... There are so many coming out with different success rates and different side effects, it has to be categorized responsibly.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

Why take a vaccine?

Why not? It helps everyone else around you too.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skooter_NB

Why be a crash test dummy for an experimental technology?

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Skooter_NB

Why be a crash test dummy for an experimental technology?

Cause I choose to be and trust the legitimate science behind it.

Go ahead and not get vaccinated. I just think it's ridiculous when there are third party medical journals out there that are vetted by real doctors and scientists giving us the facts. And if there were real issues with one of the versions of a vaccine other than the flukes/side effects that happen with any medical treatment or any medicine prescription or over the counter, we would be hearing a lot more. The fundamental oath of a doctor is to preserve life. I'm all about embracing conspiracy, and I am no where near a fan of Pharma, but there is a just no conclusive evidence regarding what you're posting about. I don't care if you don't want the vaccine, but I'll happily protect myself, my family, and everyone else I come in contact (including the people who decide not to get the vaccine) with by undergoing a treatment that has been vetted and tested for years (although not with the Covid-19 base).
edit on 24-2-2021 by Skooter_NB because: Spelling, cause I care.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Today, another Severe Complication was tied to the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.

I heard about it on the news, but can't find any details.

Does anyone know what this new warning is about?

EDIT: I found it. More Bad News. Pfizer is tied to Brain Damage and Alzheimer's.

Source: www.bitchute.com...

edit on 2/24/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
We are now learning how many of the most dangerous side-effects of an H1N1 (Swine Flu) vaccine were kept hidden.

Source: www.contagionlive.com...

The same might be true of Covid-19 vaccines that are being pushed on the populations of the world.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join