It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man shows his collection of real bigfoot body parts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I just found this guy an hour ago and he claims to be the "president of the bigfoot society " although he's new to me. He explains the parts pretty well and they look authentic, but who knows. I guess when he shows the rest of his collection we will know. His f as ther has had them frozen for 65 years. A fully grown female and a younger one.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Ive seen this guy before and I must admit that hes very good and plays it straight mostly. I still give him about a one percent chance that he may be for real. I must admit that his props look good. a reply to: 20Eyes1974

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

Aside from the weight looking totally off due to them being made from Styrofoam, it's a pretty good video. In other words, he's gripping them like you would a ballon.

It's also pretty cute that he's standing in 2 feet of snow when two feet away there it's been shoveled.
edit on 11-2-2021 by billxam because: added line

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Yeah I noticed that as well they seem way to light. His older videos where he is unwrapping the parts from a freezer are much more authentic looking and he even taps on one with a hammer to show it is a very solid object. . a reply to: billxam

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Is this the guy that had frozen meat on a table glued together and calved to look like a dead Bigfoot?

100% real!

🤡

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This guy is a comedian and has been on for years. He is actually very funny, especially with his early videos.

It is a great set of skits , and he has done well with them.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

decent guy. instead of making millions with this sensational find, he publishes videos and makes sure that you don't see too much of the bigfoot. if i would find an alien, the first thing would be a youtube video and then wait a few years until the next video, so that the whole thing makes sense.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
Ive seen this guy before and I must admit that hes very good and plays it straight mostly. I still give him about a one percent chance that he may be for real. I must admit that his props look good. a reply to: 20Eyes1974

Oh my gosh this guy is a total hoot! Have you seen his videos where he has the drawings he made of the “bigfoots” having sex? This guy is HILARIOUS.

He’s also got really good dog training videos. He trains without treats/food, which is awesome and he gets his dogs to do incredible things. I could never do it though. My dogs manipulate the hell out of me. 😂

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
Is this the guy that had frozen meat on a table glued together and calved to look like a dead Bigfoot?

100% real!

🤡

Yes 😂

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Yeah, that pete guy is a taxidermist.
Obviously its all fake, but he does a good job with his craft.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I also get bored in winter. But I don’t take a bear and turn it into bigfoot. I guess if I had the bear lying around....

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I didn't watch, but is this the same guy that claims that bigfoot raped him? Yeah, as someone else said, he is a comedian and really pretty funny too, although sometimes I thing he goes a bit far...

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

Aside from the weight looking totally off due to them being made from Styrofoam, it's a pretty good video. In other words, he's gripping them like you would a ballon.

It's also pretty cute that he's standing in 2 feet of snow when two feet away there it's been shoveled.

No, he's not. He is standing on a path in from of a raised surface covered in snow. In the video he explained why the parts were much lighter than they would be normally if fresh. He said they were dehydrated because they had been in a freezer for 65 years.
If you debunkers want to sound convincing instead of like smart alecs, at least get your facts right, interpret the video properly and stop misrepresenting the claimant because you want to find evidence that he is hoaxing.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
I also get bored in winter. But I don’t take a bear and turn it into bigfoot. I guess if I had the bear lying around....

Look carefully and you will see not bear claws but fingers with finger nails at their ends (around 2.55-2.57).
Also, humans (and Bigfoot) have their big toe on the inside, as indicated around 3.31 in the right foot picked up in the video, whereas bears have their large toe on the outside of the foot.

Please try ascertaining some facts before debunking with cheap, empty humor.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Obvious fake, but very entertaining.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The man's a comedian a bad one at that.

"Female Bigfoot has period in farmer's barn"

If anyone still believes in him after watching that, then... i have no words

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
The man's a comedian a bad one at that.

"Female Bigfoot has period in farmer's barn"

If anyone still believes in him after watching that, then... i have no words

Exactly this guy is a maroon to the Nth level, it's not even funny or at least it isn't to me. Besides is this really the level ATS wants limbo too, How low can you go.

Crappy posts are one reason semi-serious crypto people will go elsewhere. Stuff like this is what Reddit is for IMHO.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Utter Nonsense. I could make better bigfoot parts from an old sheepskin rug, some leather from an old couch, and a welder's glove.

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Show me more proof then. How about actual evidence not just a youtube video with some guy with the find of the century being so nonchalant. Maybe even some real closeups. Yeah ok. Bigfoot.

NEXT!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
If some people cannot recognize this for the comedy that it is, then you can be right at home with the Moon Hoax and Flat Earth crowd.

You do not need intelligence to be happy, so just enjoy the company.

God knows, everyone needs a break from what is going on in our world.

Find a way to laugh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join