It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First the virus, then the war - a Time of Trouble, worse than ever before..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

What can we say? The way in which the case for this virus is being prosecuted by the governments of all nations, the effort they are sustaining to ensure that people are compliant, that we submit to 'de facto' martial law which we now observe in our formerly beautiful, free nations - it's vile, and makes me sick to my stomach, when I consider the sorts of people behind the men & women behind the government.. Those who are pulling the strings. We know the sorts of people they are, their insane resources & power in the shadows. Those at the very top of the pyramid worship a demonic 'God', the arch-demon above all others. We know the sorts of things they do, to adults but also to children, a dark crusade to corrupt & pollute the spiritual atmosphere of Earth, to cause pain to innocent souls.

The price of resistance against the pandemic (against martial law) is fast becoming media assasination & global censorship, as we have now observed with Trump. Because we are so hooked on our social media & our devices, the thought of being utterly cut off from the source of our current online engagements & enjoyments will be near-impossible to cope with for millennials & the up & coming generations. Compliance will keep the faucet of broadband & 5G open (but clearly, the internet is now far more censored than the golden age of online research, back between 2008-2014, before censorship actions began to sneak in, around the same time we saw the introduction of AI assistants, which went hand-in-glove with advanced spying against consumers).

More recently, 'fact-checkers' above & beyond the inane 'Snopes' - it seems anyone can be a fact-checker these days, and they are being used to great effect.. We are being conditioned to respond to any hint of impropriety with the banal maxim 'Fake News!' before proceeding on with our brain-dead routine of avocado toast & butt yoga, finishing off with two glasses of wine & Strictly Come Dancing, never questioning anything, ignoring the plight of billions so long as we are not in the crosshairs.

What have we come to? I believe we are now observing the rollout of a global plan to decimate the world population yet retaining the infrastructure needed to rebuild the nations as playpens for the rich, territories with vast expanse, creating a world of untouchable warlords, each with their millions of loyal plebs, scuttling around fulfilling the desires of the Master. It feels like we are being conditioned to accept massive loss of life as a tragedy for which we do not blame those in authority. Because everyone is clearly working so hard to make a difference, and that's a genuine reflection on the matter for our current politicians, in most nations. They are told only the minimum they need to know in order to fulfil the will of those who hold authority over them. It truly is a pyramidal scheme of power, with highly demonic monarchs in the upper reaches, coordinated & practicing literal black magic.

Do we have a chance of fighting back against such forces? I believe so, yes - but I believe it will be unconventional power that drives the resistance against their intense push for total domination over the world's systems. People will have to group together to protect institutions as they are gradually sold off & consolidated in the hands of increasingly remote corporate power structures, ultimately entering the possession of those in control at the upper reaches.

This may yet take another ten years to unfold, with wave after wave of new variants. If the pandemic is persistently advanced into ever-more virulent & lethal 'new variants', then we know that we are the frog in the pot, slowly boiling alive without even trying to escape from the horribly hot water as it gets hotter & hotter until the demise of Western civilisation as we know it. The warfare that will follow, when noble folk are trying desperately to retain control against those who are seeking to undermine their nations & civilisation in general, will be worse than any warfare we have yet experienced, and it may escalate into something that barely anyone will escape.

In scripture this period of time is specified as the 'Time of Trouble', in the Book of Daniel. At the time specified, Daniel foretells that supernatural events will unfold on the Earth, as Heaven steps in to help resist & overcome the forces of darkness which are fracturing the world order into an unrecogniseable Hell. There may indeed be a 'natural process of unfolding' planned out by the deviant types behind it all, but when power & money/resources collide, nation will rise against nation, peoples against other peoples, tribe against tribe, a man against his brother. Jesus said of the miracles He had done: "Greater things than these, you will do in my name" - and I do believe that there will be a special dispensation for miraculous capabilities to be used in the face of dark machinations which seek the ruin of all peoples, until only the demonic High Masters' rule is established, if there were no opposition to their blasphemous plans to decimate the world & enslave the survivors..

I can only say "Beware" - follow the news carefully; not to believe what is said, but rather to analyse what is said, and when it is said, so you will know the times & season which we face, and how much longer we have to enact some sort of peaceable mass resistance without any rebellion to give them justification for harsh treatment. We can't face them in open revolt, because the military mindset will prevent soldiers from rebelling against their orders perhaps up to but not including the actual murder of their own citizens, or the disposal of the bodies of murdered citizens. At that point the soldiers will come to our aid - but we cannot count on them doing so in the first stages of the crackdown, when it comes, perhaps after another year of lockdowns.

Even if we can't overcome the abuse from the ones in power, if we are living under martial law we can still obstruct their plans without raising too much suspicion about ourselves; we can probably slow them down by civil disobedience, and by using the classic warfare tactic of 'play dumb, act dumber'. In WW2 people living under Nazi occupation were told to sabotage the Nazis by pretending they were dumb & pretty useless workers. Misdemeanours would be noted (such as pouring sand into the petrol tank of vehicles, breaking important tools 'accidentally', losing or damaging paperwork in frivolous ways, even faking minor injuries to get you out of work which is needed ASAP, and so on.

There are innumerable ways that people you've worked with in the past have damaged or ruined the progress of important projects by doing stupid things, by not understanding clear instructions - emulate them!. Give yourself a target of ten misdemeanours per week - big enough to delay & frustrate - small enough that you either won't get caught, or they'll just think you're dumb & transfer you elsewhere. Those who are seriously bright thinkers can resist by thinking deeply & coming up with clever sabotage plans.. More risk, greater reward. More punishment if you get caught, so lots to ruminate upon.

We cannot overthrow, but we can delay & frustrate, repeatedly, persistently & intelligently - which means we knock them off-balance.

God will do the rest

(He steps in after we've done everything humanly possible - discuss with church folk).

edit on JanuarySaturday2101CST09America/Chicago-060019 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is truly an awesome and long thought-on OP!

If I can add I will but you got it down pretty good.

Thank you Fly

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have read the 3 books.
I know how this story ends.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I should add that this thread is a summary of my darkest fears based on what I'm witnessing in the media at the current time. This is not necessarily prophetic in a direct sense, but I've had many apocalyptic dreams which fit the exact pattern as I've described herein. I trust that my words will strike a resonance in you, with caution being the maxim which we undertake to preserve & promote in the minds of all listeners.

NB - I don't necessarily hold that all members of elite family bloodlines carry the demonic powers down the generations, but every generation will have at least one representative, even if that fact is not shared openly with the rest of the family.

If this is the case, we also certainly DO have powerful people who support the resistance against those high ranking royalty/ old money enemies, those who are slaves to the darkness - and these unexpected allies will come to the forefront once they realise the peril of the people of their nations, under the direct acidic assault coming from their own family members.. After all, how many of you have family members against whom you would accept the call of war, if it were to come?!

This recognises the difficulty & hope of successful efforts AGAINST the push towards a new world order - we can count on some measure of consolidation of forces on the side of the good, ultimately - but the situation will unavoidlably devolve into a terrible warfare, even though good people oppose the darkness.

Let us hope that we can do all the good it is possible for us to do. We only have this life, and we can only do our best.

God bless, FITO.

edit on JanuarySaturday2101CST09America/Chicago-060012 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Only one solution ...

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Times like these that Stargate comes to mind - a poisonous race of serpent parasites, which control whole systems for their own paradisical enjoyment, yet requiring only a relatively small number of peons on prison planets who fill their coffers with all the resources they could ever use, and fulfil the call of war for them at the drop of a hat.

That is the situation that the Masters of the real Earth (NOT a Hollywood Earth) are currently hoping for & expecting to bequeath to their grandchildren, when all is said & done..

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The bible tells of a time when Christians will not be allowed to buy or sell, if they accept the mark of the beast they will lose there soul.

So they will suffer greatly in these times as the global power tries to crush them under foot, it shall nearly succeed and all hope will seem lost but to those that persevere the Lord is coming and he will destroy the demon once and for all.
The devils kingdom has an end but the Lords shall have no end.

Your best weapon is faith in the Lord and to not allow them to trample your Lord's word under foot, and to NEVER accept the mark they want to use to control you.

But is this THAT time?.

Bankers ruling the world, Christ Cast them out of the Temple and they do NOT serve him.
So neither do those that Serve the Bankers or there masters.

edit on 23-1-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
A few thought some may find interesting.
Our fight it to remain spiritual and not copy the evil but copy Jesus. Prayer is out biggest weapon.

Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing …” 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.

Some things, like the gospel, are worth fighting for. But there are many more things not worth fighting over. Christians are not to fight one another but are to strive for peace within the body of Christ (Hebrews 12:14; 1 Peter 1:11).

We are not to fight the government but are to submit to its laws (Romans 13:2), knowing that our true Governor is Christ (Isaiah 9:7) and we belong to His kingdom. When speaking to Pilate, Jesus said that, if His kingdom were of this world, His servants would take up arms and fight on His behalf—but His kingdom is not of this world (John 18:36). Peter had to learn this lesson the hard way (Matthew 26:52).

www.gotquestions.org...

One of Satan’s subtle strategies is to entice us to operate in our own ability.
David the shepherd boy took on the giant in faith and dependence, knowing that the battle was not his in the first place but rather the Lord’s (1 Sam. 17:47). When he became the king, though, David sought to know just how mighty his own forces were as he leaned more on himself than on God (1 Chron. 21:1–5). The enemy delights when we go there—when we’re much more like David the king than David the shepherd boy.
www.imb.org...

The enemy we face is a defeated foe.
Satan has been bound through God’s judgment and through the cross; is being bound through the preaching of the gospel; and will be bound for eternity. We do genuinely wrestle against principalities and powers (Eph. 6:12), but the devil and his forces have never been outside of God’s control.

Warfare is the devil’s attempt to deceive and divide believers.
Since the Fall in the Garden of Eden, the devil has tried to bait us with false teaching, lure us into sin, and turn us against each other. He does this to keep us from glorifying God and doing the Great Commission. He seeks to devour us (1 Pet. 5:8) so we can no longer be a light to a lost world. The summary I commonly use is that the enemy wants us to mess up (fall into sin), give up (get discouraged), get puffed up (live in arrogance), split up (divide), or shut up (quit evangelizing).

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

ETA - I just want to add that I am totally in opposition to the Moderna mRNA 'vaccine' (not a vaccine) because it is NOT A VACCINE. It is genetic modification which enables the host cells to generate S1 spike proteins. A literal first generation epigenetic modification of a human being 'in vivo'. It is scandalous that they starting putting this into people without explaining that this is what they had agreed to receive. The other vaccines I tend to be cautiously on board with because I have close family connection to a fairly high ranking medical official in my wife's family, and he has confirmed the grave reality of an actual coronavirus causing extremely high mortality rates in affected people, both young & old, as well as a host of bizarre & potentially deadly effects. But the solution is certainly not epigenetic!

Original post:

You make some good points, but one thing which we all must remember & be sensitive to, is the non-wilful ignorance of those in the communities yet outside the walls of the church & those who know what the elites are doing in secret (as in, those living within a civilisation & engaging with the various authorities & family/friends as they pass the years they are given, all the while while not realising the dark machinations which are going on beneath the subtle veil with which the rulers cover their actions) - such people cannot be punished in a blanket manner, because it is not an evil heart, but only an unfortunate maladjusted decision making heuristic that is crafting seemingly 'bad' action/choice from time to time, often directly due to the pain & hardships of a life in which the system is so punishing to their demographic. So they will get the vaccine - but who can blame them? Nobody - because these people are trusting people, and somehow that makes them evil people who deserve to be punished? Nonsense. Ridiculous. (no offence intended to you, it's the assumed argument of many that are saying such things against which I rail..)

Many, many people in the church throughout the world, in all denominations, have a tunnel-vision which prevents them from observing compassionately around the edges - what they wilfully cannot see or perceive in the people around them, is the innocence with which such people they presume to judge are in fact graced with in God's eyes, that they know not what they do, yet even so, and despite the hardships they face, they are not seeking to harm anyone, and are guilty of nothing but trying their best to live in the world they see around them. In many, many communities throughout the world life is very hard, and to some degree there is a lack of widespread legitimate social intervention from Christians who are sensitive to the harsh reality that so many of these people are having to cope with. What those outside the churches may say is that the church people want to condemn them for the lives they lead or the choices they have made, even though they have committed no major transgression against the law, even though they do their best to raise their family in the right way..

Too many times Christians have turned away the people by their unwillingness to acknowledge the hardship of the life which is the only thing available to such people, coping with the apparently impossible situations they face - it is understandable that so many cannot take the church seriously. For example, the prime example in fact, we make too many insensitive banner statements such as "If you don't believe in Jesus then you're guilty of a terrible & wicked evil (somehow) & therefore you will spend an eternity roasting over a blazing fire..."

To start with that's not true.

In some aspects this is a matter of the translation, a matter of poor &/or biased interpretation (confirmation bias), and in other aspects it's a matter of Jesus using extreme parables as a means of showing up the religious leaders for their hypocrisy, greed & insensitive abuse of the common folk.

You cannot turn to a grieving father & say his daughter must be in Hell because she committed suicide after a lengthy battle of years with severe depression. It is barbaric & inhuman to say such a thing, and it is totally untrue.

CONTEXT is another key aspect of Biblical teaching which so many people utterly fail to understand. Nowhere does the Bible say that all people who do not accept Jesus by the modern method of saying a formal prayer & turning their heart deliberately to him, will burn in the fires of Hell for eternity. NOWHERE.

God is able & does provide grace to people after they die, it is recorded in all manner of beautiful, edifying & comforting near-death testimonies. Is there a Hell which evil people are drawn into when they die? I concede that there is certainly a purgatory for people like the Night Stalker who prowled Los Angeles in the eighties, in a demon-infested serial killing rampage across over three months of terror. One look at his police booking photos tells you everything you need to know - there is a dark & evil presence which exudes from the photos alone, let alone any video footage & the horrors of the crime scene evidence. People like that, who have deliberately seared their conscience, who have literally given their lives over to demonic powers, must surely be compelled to gravitate towards such a place, and I have heard some testimony of such places, though it is far less reported thant the wonderful, positive testimonies of so many other people, a great number of whom weren't necessarily Christian, or even particularly spiritual in their outlook. They are those about whom it is written: "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people".. Their conscience & goodwill guides them, and God draws them to Himself when they pass over from death into newness of life.

A song which I have recently discovered, which expresses the wonderful spirit of grace in a natural, not particularly religious sense, yet certainly in a spiritual reflection - I would like for you to consider this. To me it's a song which begins as a song about the love between two people, yet which could also be taken as a sentiment between any one of us & God, an impulse which is quickened by the search for the divine in whatever ways we can find. Here you go:

Remember - it's all about grace, it's all about love, it's all about relationship, healing & immanence.

God bless you all.

edit on JanuarySaturday2101CST11America/Chicago-060039 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

There are innumerable ways that people you've worked with in the past have damaged or ruined the progress of important projects by doing stupid things, by not understanding clear instructions - emulate them!. Give yourself a target of ten misdemeanours per week - big enough to delay & frustrate - small enough that you either won't get caught, or they'll just think you're dumb & transfer you elsewhere. Those who are seriously bright thinkers can resist by thinking deeply & coming up with clever sabotage plans.. More risk, greater reward. More punishment if you get caught, so lots to ruminate upon.

We cannot overthrow, but we can delay & frustrate, repeatedly, persistently & intelligently - which means we knock them off-balance.

I'm not Christian, but I do recognize a beast when I see one and appreciate your thread.

The beast can bleed and we don't have to kill it in one shot.

I think many will find it morally repugnant to intentionally and willfully sabotage the gears of "progress", but I would argue it's a moral imperative. If a problem exists and you see it, and you refuse to help fix it, then it's ego rather than morals guiding your actions. In this case people only need to do nothing, as difficult as it will be for some.

Laws are for the governed. If we aren't properly and respectfully governed, if we can't expect equal treatment under the law, then we're under no moral obligation to be "ruled". The system is held up by force of arms and belief. The system will always have superior force of arms and plenty of people eager to use it, but it only has whatever belief we give it.

Don't feed the beast your labor. Don't give it your effort. Don't listen. Don't capitulate. Don't obey. Don't believe.

Still, throughout all of it be kind and polite. The people around you are stuck in this system too, even if they don't see the bars holding them in.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Please note that the response above is NOT aimed at you, it was just that your post got me thinking about how we as Christians should be treating those outside the walls of the church in these hard times, in which we are no longer allowed to pray for each other or comfort our loved ones as they are dying in our hospitals, making life even more miserable for the millions of people now affected.. I hope you can see that I wan't taking aim at you, I respect your position & understand the fullness of your post - I would only caution that we don't ostracise or exclude non-Christians by railing too heavy on this mark of the beast stuff. I understand that we should be expressing & explaining our concerns, but we must do so in a sensitive manner. Thanks for your contribution.

One issue I would highlight is that Christians cannot 'lose their soul', and any sort of penalty can only be valid if the mark of the beast has been explicitly identified as such by the ruling powers that are demanding that you receive it, whatever 'it' might be (it's not necessarily a vaccine, or social security identification..) In the meantime, we have no choice but to receive the vaccine - as long as there is an actual virus (which my personal experience tells me there is), then it is our duty to our neighbour to receive the vaccine & thereby protect those we love & those in our communities from becoming sick by catching the virus potentially from us. If we remained un-vaccinated due to a personal 'perceived moral decision', we have to come to terms with the fact that it isn't a decision of any actual moral significance of the sort we were expecting re: spiritual warfare, because there is no admission from authorities that it is the mark of the beast, therefore it is in no way possible that we can be blamed for accepting it! Indeed the only moral imperative is that by getting the vaccine, we choose to protect our neighbour as we protect ourselves - the very definition of the second law!

edit on JanuarySaturday2101CST11America/Chicago-060028 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Excellent post, thanks for your contribution - you've really nailed the core of what I was aiming to express, particularly in response to the people around us who are caught up in a system that seems too big & complex to resist.

I also note what you said regarding people finding it difficult to sabotage 'progress' - again, you've highlighted the crux of what we'd have to overcome, in terms of the way we present our arguments, such that people will perceive what we have perceived, and thus will get on board with the resistance against tyranny.

''When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty,'' (Thomas Jefferson)

edit on JanuarySaturday2101CST11America/Chicago-060015 by FlyInTheOintment because: correcting poor phrasing

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
we have one big advantage and that is numbers.
go to the streets.
do it peacefully.
do it in masses.
unite with people from all kinds of religion and political backgrounds against this biggest threat.
evil masters will use force on peaceful protestors.
this gives even more momentum to the protests.
sheep will awake, military and police will join.

THEN drag the puppet masters out to the streets and do what ever you think is justified to them.

in democracy, they must be afraid of us, not the other way round.

but hurry! with 5g and more censorship in the internet while at the same time not being allowed to meet in the real world because of the new super mega virus mutation, time is running out.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Looking at the human spirit from the idea of "spirit" being the underlying motivation and mind set a person has, I believe that the spirit of the Lord will guide the actions of the faithful and influence those non believers who's hearts have not hardened (have not lost empathy). Conversely, a spirit of selfishness and evil will guide those who's hearts have become hard (no empathy or mercy).

Purity of spirit is important too. How pure are your intentions, be they good or evil? Are you hot or merely lukewarm? As an example, a shot of distilled spirits has to be higher than 100 proof (50% ABV) to catch a flame. The higher the ABV, the bigger, hotter, brighter and longer lasting the flame.
edit on 24-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Don't let past sin immobilize you either. Every man is a liar and we're all deserving of death!

The enemies best trick is to 'remind' us of how badly we've failed God! We need to move past this notion! Onto victory, it's already ours! Christ has won our battle, we need to hold to our faith that his work was enough and that the world needs to be informed of the gospel!

Here it is!

Accept that God is on your side in this spiritual war.
Forsake your sin as best you can, it will lessen your self condemnation.
You will sin, accept it, confess it and move on!
Christ died for us on Calvary
Christ rose for US on the third day, sinless and having beaten the curse of death, and overcoming the wages of sin!
He promises us this reward if we can just believe in his finished, redemptive work
Ask God to reveal his manifested love in your life and to chastise you for wrong unto confession
Realise your position in Christ, it's the same as mine, we're all sinners who need a saviour, without which we have NO hope
Carry your cross and confess to men that Christ is your savior and redeemer! Spread the gospel, it's GOOD news!

We live in a dark, dark world where the lusts of the flesh and the eyes are being stimulated every day, all day. It's a battle for your mind. Don't give in, if you sin and lust, if you backslide and fall over, GET UP and keep fighting for the faith! Jesus will carry you if it's needed! You can end your race with a cut or without a limb, but END IT!

The victory is already ours, I can't wait for the return of the Lord in glory! What a day it will be!!!!!

Pray for one another and live in hope!

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I think that is the objective of Agenda 21.

We can't face them in open revolt, because the military mindset will prevent soldiers from rebelling against their orders perhaps up to but not including the actual murder of their own citizens,

I'm not sure how long it will take for the rank and file military to turn against their superiors but I don't think it will take very long at all, in that even the day of Biden's inauguration the National Guard troupes were turning their backs to Biden's motorcade to the Whitehouse.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The “mark of the beast” will be a chip implant, proving that you have gotten the coronavirus vaccine. You won’t be able to go into any stores or anything without it.
No way I’m letting my son or myself get this. We’re just going to have to pay someone to get stuff for us

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

& those who know what the elites are doing in secret (as in, those living within a civilisation & engaging with the various authorities & family/friends as they pass the years they are given, all the while while not realising the dark machinations which are going on beneath the subtle veil with which the rulers cover their actions) - such people cannot be punished in a blanket manner, because it is not an evil heart, but only an unfortunate maladjusted decision making heuristic that is crafting seemingly 'bad' action/choice from time to time,

what they wilfully cannot see or perceive in the people around them, is the innocence with which such people they presume to judge are in fact graced with in God's eyes, that they know not what they do, yet even so, and despite the hardships they face, they are not seeking to harm anyone, and are guilty of nothing but trying their best to live in the world they see around them.

Revelation 3:16
“So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.”
edit on 24-1-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As I see it unfortunately we're in the end times and something to know is Leviticus 26.

It looks like the end times are actually the end of a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. And the thing to know is that curses tend to go out with a bang. And because of some peculiarities with Christianity I think we're getting whipsawed back and forth between the benefits side of the covenant and the curses side. Think of it historically since WW2 in both the world and the US.

Benefits side.

3If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;
4Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
5And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.
6And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.
7And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
8And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.
9For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.
10And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new.
11And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.
12And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

Now think of the bad things that have happened in the world since WW2 or even WW1 for that matter.

14But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;
15And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
16I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
17And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you;and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.
18And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
19And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
20And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
21And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
22I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.
23And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;
24Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.
25And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities,I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.
26And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.

Covid 19 and the various diseases that have cropped up around the world could be the work of the 4th or pale horseman. Various crop failures and droughts the work of the third. And various wars around the world the work of the 2nd.

So now as I see it we're getting whipsawed back to the negative. And we may not recover from it.

edit on 24-1-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I find your words refreshing and inspiring.

Words as these will echo for years to come; growing louder with each voice.

Thank you, I wish you Courage; God Speed my brothers and sisters!

^_^

Added:

The God of the wicked has turned on them and left them as they are, so to speak.

Our Father stands stern, and the Trickster makes merry.

Contrary to perceived appearances, the odds are overwhelmingly in our favor.

edit on 1/24/2021 by iammrhappy86 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join