It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First the virus, then the war - a Time of Trouble, worse than ever before..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I think that is the objective of Agenda 21.

We can't face them in open revolt, because the military mindset will prevent soldiers from rebelling against their orders perhaps up to but not including the actual murder of their own citizens,

I'm not sure how long it will take for the rank and file military to turn against their superiors but I don't think it will take very long at all, in that even the day of Biden's inauguration the National Guard troupes were turning their backs to Biden's motorcade to the Whitehouse.

Those are the orders that they are given to everyone that's involved with the security for the POTUS. It comes from the secret service I believe. I've heard it on the police scanner when the POTUS has been in my state in the past. It's just how they do things.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I love this post

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Once you realise resistance is futile and the minds of the masses are too far gone for any form of recovery it makes life easier. Use the knowledge to manipulate the situation to the benefit of yourself and your family. We can't save the world, only ourselves.

Don't watch TV or read social media. If you do always treat it with a pinch of salt.

Move your investments into gold, silver and bitcoin.

Buy some land with the profits and try to create a self sufficient future.

I'm going to continue working until i can't buy food without a digital ID or vaccine passport. At that point it's time to move off grid.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
First the virus, then the war - a Time of Trouble, worse than ever before..

So far the 21st century has failed to live up to it's hype.

Smartest,most educated,enlightened in history.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Beautiful post.

Christians have been deceived all the way to the minute detail. Think about your 401K or IRA, your investments are most likely in the total stock market index. You may not want to get the vaccine or support abortion buy you pay or invest in these companies every two weeks. Satan is very deceptive and will do whatever he can to destroy and separate us. We must look at everything in our lives and cross examine it with The Gospel.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I believe we are now observing the rollout of a global plan

I've been watching this plan to unfold and manifest into reality since the early 1990s, when some 'crazy' people predicted a lot of this stuff.

It was hard to take any of it seriously - microchips under the skin, central computer, everyone's data stored, people being mind-controlled, cashless society, governments becoming overtly tyrannical again, people obeying the authority like little drone-sheeple...

It's quite the shock to see pretty much everything that sounded so crazy and unbelievable back then, become reality, bit by bit. I know how it's going to go, I know the end goal - and I wish I didn't. I have expressed my view and divulged my information about all this in another post, so I won't go into more detail here.

I am just applauding your acute observations and bringing my perspective to it - it's very unnerving to watch the world slowly turn exactly into the kind of hell those 'crazy' people predicted back so many years ago. It was easy to laugh back then and just forget it and go about our own business, but that stuff made me a bit nervous and stayed with me.

And now it's just taken for granted.. what was a nightmarish, unbelievable horror story, a crazy fever dream of some raving lunatic just a few short years ago, is just accepted reality now, taken for granted.

"Of course dogs have to have microchips in them, how else are we going to transport them between countries?", people say, matter-of-factly, as if there's nothing weird or wrong about that particular thought. Microchips under the skin of animals and prisoners are the norm now - and I don't have to tell people here that it isn't limited to those two groups..

The microchips under the skin are not the most shocking part about all of this - the more shocking part is people's reactions. What used to be "you are crazy, that can't ever happen!" has turned so quickly into "but that's just normal, what are you on about?".

So whatever we think seems crazy now, will surely turn into a completely accepted norm that no one even thinks to question.

In any case, your posts are always interesting to read, and often quite scary. I really wanted to just close my eyes and push my head into the sand and deny that any of this could ever happen, but we're 9/10ths there - it's only a matter of time before everyone has a microchip under their skin, that can mind-control them effectively.

Good bye any free thinking or free thoughts, free creativity.. nothing will be free after that happens. Oh, maybe financially, but we will be living in a prison for our mind - our mind won't be our own anymore.

The most evil thing about microchip is not the more mundane interpretations of 'money and data control' - can't buy anything if Big Brother doesn't like you and so forth - but it's the most evil end goal of all: total, completely inescapable, full mind control of every single individual on the planet (except visitors).

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

If the pandemic is persistently advanced into ever-more virulent & lethal 'new variants',

Allegedly.

How do we laymen ever prove it one way or another? They tell us "this is how it is", and we just swallow and believe it. I even met someone today that insisted I wear a mask, because 'it has mutated and now has killed so much more'.

The whole 'covid virus' has killed (allegedly, and the numbers have been apparently fudged in so many ways), what.. less than 2 million people, and we call it a pandemic?

Those people are mostly elderly with other health problems - and even people that died FROM other problems, are written down as having died from covid. So even that number is most likely inflated and exaggerated. But let's assume it's 100% factual.

The last I checked, heart and similar problems kill around 18 million people every single year. Yet we don't call it a pandemic.

2 million people die, and it's a pandemic.

If you put things into perspective, you can realize there's a vast, ever-growing pile of reasons to doubt the official story about covid (as well as every other official story that grants the government more power(s)).

The pandemic will be whatever TPTB want it to be. It doesn't matter what it -factually- is. For all we know, it has already died out completely - how would we know the difference, if the media keeps fearmongering and making it sound worse all the time?

Remember how it was supposed to be just for two weeks, and some people predicted they will make it longer.. people's memory is so short.

How can anyone be so terrified about something that hasn't reached any kind of alarming levels, just because media says it's pandemic?

If it kills 1 billion people every year, THEN all these precautions are justified, THEN I will gladly wear a mask every single day, THEN I will not question the lockdowns and constant "Dear customers, obey and voluntarily restrict your breathing by a cumbersome device"-announcements.

But 2 million? Sorry, at this point, I wouldn't mind being one of those 2 million. I have lived on this planet enough, I don't need a second more, so if a pandemic sets me free, so be it. I will not wear a mask until I am told I can't do my basic things without it. When a grocery store blocks my entry without a mask, when a post office doesn't let me send or receive a package without wearing a mask, when the police will come to tell me I can't visit a shopping mall without wearing one, sure, I'll wear one.

Even this will only lead to 'fake mask-wearing' - but I guess they don't really care. I mean, people like me would just wear the same mask over and over again, and only wear it when -absolutely- forced to, and not one second longer. I even saw some maintenance workers put on the mask at the last second (which is way too late for it to be effective), when meeting a group of people (yes, that still sometimes happens somewhere) briefly.

So if even 'official workers' do this kind of 'last-second-maskwearing', it's pretty clear lots of other people would, too - rendering the mask mostly useless anyway.

I was going to say that I will only wear a mask when someone with a gun to my head tells me to do so - but actually, that's one situation, where I'd rather take the bullet than forced mask-wearing. I don't want to live in a world where others are dictating to me in such a detail what I should or should not wear or do.

If world war III finally starts in full blast at some point, there's the sweet hope of my head catching a piece of metal that some snipper [sic] has kindly propulsed towards my general direction from his metal tube..

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

the frog in the pot, slowly boiling alive without even trying to escape

Many people get this frog analogy only half-right. It's not just that the frog is being slowly boiled alive, and doesn't notice the boiling when it's done slowly, whereas it jumps right away from already boiling water.

The most important part of that analogy is that the frog's muscles get soft and 'lazy' from the constantly warming water, so when the frog finally realizes it's in trouble, its weakened, soft, warm muscles can't provide enough lift for it to be ABLE to jump out anymore - it's too late.

So 'without even trying to escape' kind of ruins the analogy, although I agree that it's surprisingly accurate. However, I think -everyone- will want or try to escape when it gets 'bad enough'. For the frog, it's the hot water starting to cause physical pain.

For the sheeple of this world.. well, I don't know how far it can go before the ignorant, sleeping masses would finally start reacting. They have been softened and sheeplified for so long, their muscles won't work when that time comes, either.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It truly is a pyramidal scheme of power

I know what you are saying, but that's a bit wrong. A pyramid SCHEME is something that doesn't REALLY work, which makes it a scheme in the first place.

What you are describing is more like 'pyramid of power' that's very real, and not just some scheme used to fool people into thinking it's real, like an actual 'pyramid scheme' is.

en.wikipedia.org...

In a pyramid scheme, the pyramid can't REALLY form, because the involved people's number would quickly supercede the number of people on the planet.

So the real 'pyramid of power' is just that - it's not the same thing as 'pyramid scheme' at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

We can't face them in open revolt, because the military mindset will prevent soldiers from rebelling against their orders

It's not just a mindset - it's full-blown brainwashing-based indoctrination and conditioning, that would have to be mostly undone for them to be psychologically or realistically ABLE to 'rebel against their orders'. Did you know that in an army, you will learn to obey -instinctively-. Someone says 'take your weapon and shoot that target', and you will have done it before you can think about anything, or even realize completely what just happened.

This is why someone quit the army, when he realized he was instantly obeying orders without any thought process at all, he was doing exactly as told (no matter what the order) without being able to think about it first, and it scared the heck out of him.

Please do not underestimate the power of the hypnotic brainwashing militaries of the world do to the human beings - even if the so-called 'soldiers' WANTED to disobey some order, they have been so deeply changed that they're no longer human beings fully - they could not disobey, psychologically, they have no choice but to always obey.

Also, when it comes to militaries and such, TPTB are quite clever about it with all this 'immigration' stuff - american soldiers might not want to murder american citizens, japanese soldiers might not want to murder japanese citizens, etc. So they hire soldiers from other countries and other backgrounds, then the soldiers have no problem. Now it's 'someone from faraway country murdering you without any qualms about it, because you're just a foreigner-stranger to them'.

So it won't be like your own family and neighbours come to shoot you in the head - it'll be some Mongolian or Estonian mercenary that sees you as a completely foreign, alien object to be destroyed and probably doesn't even feel bad about it.

Hollywood has done _SO_ much to normalize the idea of standing armies, military, soldiers, wars, that it's hard to even find anyone that questions "murdering is perfectly OK and lawful if you are wearing camouflage and a government official orders you to do it, but it's wrong otherwise"-schitzophrenia..

I am almost surprised it took this long for TPTB to unfold their crazy and evil plan this far. I would've thought by 2020, everything would already be too late.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

faking minor injuries to get you out of work which is needed ASAP, and so on.

I am a bit disappointed that you are advocating lying.

Honesty is the best policy. What does it matter if they shoot you in the head? Your incarnation would end relatively soon anyway (cosmically speaking), and astral world is much more comfortable place than the physical one.

How can you say 'God will do the rest', when you want to act against truth? Truly, truth is the first victim.. the war hasn't even started yet, and alread you are butchering it.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Following increasingly vivid dreams, I profesy with confidence that Amerca faces unprecedented catastrophe caused by the lethal reaction to a global pandemic of a religiously indoctrinated, anti-scientifically ignorant cult brought together and exploited by an egotistical orange millionaire with a raging personalty disorder.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I just want to know who are the freaks with this wacko view of how society and the world should be?

Such radical, alternative and at times backwards way of thinking.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ask Trump. He collects them.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis
Following increasingly vivid dreams, I profesy with confidence that Amerca faces unprecedented catastrophe caused by the lethal reaction to a global pandemic of a religiously indoctrinated, anti-scientifically ignorant cult brought together and exploited by an egotistical orange millionaire with a raging personalty disorder.

I would caution you to consider both sides entirely, and respectfully.

How can you cast judgment on something you've never examined honestly?

Are you properly convinced, or are you enjoying sharing a popular thought?

A house built on a weak foundation is destined to fall; perhaps at a most inopportune time.

A good exercise is to question your own basic beliefs on all things you so take for granted.

If your opinion is sound and logical, then surely you'll come to the same conclusion.

What is there to fear in listening to your opponent in thought?

If you have faith in your own, then you willingly hear all others.

To refuse to even consider a challenging thought is a choice; but to then cast judgment is arrogant and shameful.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Only one solution ...

So by the picture that has 'kill the haters' isn't a form of hatred?

Good luck with your final solution, leave hate to the experts like me

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Notice how all the players involved in this Global Reset all say......Build Back Better?

The crazy part is that it is soooooooo obvious but people can't see it.

Here is a complication of the players saying the slogan

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I agree with everything you said in your reply to me, which was more respectful than my comments deserved.
I even agree, as you say, that, "if your opinion is sound and logical, then surely you'll come to the same conclusion".

However, I don't come to the same conclusion. I conclude therefore that your opinion is not sound. It appears that your opinion is guiding what you believe to be true. Because you believe the pandemic is being used as a weapon against you by powerful people, you misrepresent the reality of it.

To take one example from your comments above,

Those people are mostly elderly with other health problems - and even people that died FROM other problems, are written down as having died from covid. So even that number is most likely inflated and exaggerated. But let's assume it's 100% factual.

The last I checked, heart and similar problems kill around 18 million people every single year. Yet we don't call it a pandemic.

Whether you choose to call it a pandemic or not, the hospitals in my country (as in others) are swamped with patients seriously ill with Covid. So much so, that other serious illnesses are going untreated. Tens of thousands of medical staff are off sick with the virus and others are traumatised and exhausted from weeks of battling to save lives, while putting their own at risk.

Are you claiming that this is not happening? Are all the doctors, nurses and patients engaged in some giant charade? I know doctors, nurses and hospital patents - are they all 'in on it', because they're painting the same picture?

As you say, most of those dying are old. I have several friends who died within a couple of weeks of catching the virus. But it's OK, according to you, because all but one of them were already old and they died with it, not of it, although it's what put them in hospital.
edit on 25-1-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

In Denmark they have proposed mandatory vaccinations for certain groups. There are mass protests and riots against it.

In this video they feel that they have succeeded in the thwarting mandatory vaccinations:

Denmark says no to vaccinations

I think people should take notice to the fact that they even proposed it. It shows the real possibility in the future that this can happen in any country.

They even proposed detaining those who did not comply.
edit on 26-1-2021 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

I am advocating minor white lies against the tyrannical power that seeks the ruination of all Humanity! In any war, truth is the first casualty. Would you rather we hadn't employed spies & subterfuge during WW2..? Don't you realise that without spies & subterfuge we would have lost, because we'd have been a bunch of naive pussies without fighting in a manner which could actually win? I find your soft naivetee rather ridiculous. In the Scripture, Moses sent spies into the promised land, because even though God ha authorised the Jews to take the promised land, they still had to employ common sense in order to prepare the people to go in with confidence to fight & win the necessary wars which would secure the land for them.

Being perfectly honest, I can't understand your soft & naive post, if you claim to be Christian - Jesus told us to be as wise as serpents, but as innocent as doves. Even in the mildest of forms, nature is designed with competition as a prime driver, so even doves are adapted to act selfishly in pursuit of the goals required for them to live & thrive in the natural world. If we refuse to fight in this war, if we refuse to confound the efforts of the enemy, how can any of us say that we "dought the foog fight"...?????

Seriously consider these points in a sober mindset, and recognise that our warfare cannot succeed unless we are prepared to take the simple, necessary steps required to overcome the evil actions of our enemy - who is certainly prepared to act in a far more brutal & oppressive manner than the simple resistance which I advocate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join