It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats never actually intended to win the election ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I agree with the OP 100% as I said in my thread on Nov 11th (see link below)... the goal of all this is civil war and the destruction of America...

If they really wanted to win by cheating, they would have been stealthier, but they made it so obvious on purpose. Why? They wanted it to be noticed. They wanted Trump supporters to be upset. They wanted to stir the pot so much that no matter which way it goes, the end result will be violence. And the best way for this to happen is to make sure Trump wins in the the end, but under terms that a large portion of the population (liberal left) won't except. The youth, SJWs, DEMs Liberals and and vast portion of the population have been brainwashed by the media (TV/Social/Celebs/music/etc) for years to believe Conservatives and Trump were bad. They argue with emotion, which is what makes it difficult because logic need not apply, in fact does not apply. And thus becomes a no-win scenario. Violence is the only outcome. That is what they are pushing for. That is what their end game is. The destruction of America.

It will be extremely difficult, if not impossible to avoid this outcome. If they can't get via the election, they will get with forced vaccinations, or gun confiscations, or some other method. Mark my words. The global reset is their goal, and the key to making it happen is taking out America. There will most likely be assassinations and false flags coming as well as war. I hate to be all doom and gloom, but you can just feel, and see it all coming together.

I pray it doesn't, but things don't look to good. The corruption in this world runs very very deep and wide.

ATS link: The goal is civil war

ff

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Not a single democrat tried to get my vote. They told me I was evil for my gender my race and my political views. Stay inside for covid!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I've been thinking the plan is a reversal, leading to massive societal upheaval for some time. I don't, however, believe its Right vs Left. I believe a large percentage of both parties, Trump included, are working together on this stage, playing out their parts for whatever they were promised if they play ball.

All towards the globalists / Great Reset plan. Worldwide fascism wrapped up in pretty packaging.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It takes Bravery to share the Truth as you all do.

If only the Truth could reach everyone.

Then we'd all Know.

^_^

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I've been thinking the plan is a reversal, leading to massive societal upheaval for some time. I don't, however, believe its Right vs Left. I believe a large percentage of both parties, Trump included, are working together on this stage, playing out their parts for whatever they were promised if they play ball.

All towards the globalists / Great Reset plan. Worldwide fascism wrapped up in pretty packaging.

This could very well be the case. I've always had reservations about the true, deep motivations of Donald Trump. Whether Donald Trump is in on it or not, it definitely goes way beyond the DNC. They are in bed with the gobalists, as are many of those on the Right.

My only hope that the President is who and what he claims to be is the idea that he seems something of a self-made man who is not beholden to the system. If that is the case, I think that it is ego that drives him as much as - if not more - than any alturism. What better way to make your mark on history than to bring down an entire corrupt system, or die trying. His name will definitely go down in the history books, and I think that this has been a driving factor in his actions.

This may be all be a show, as well. He may be neck-deep with them. Time will tell.

I have said for years that in the US, our political choices are essentially this:

The blue car is heading toward a solid concrete wall at 200mph.

The red car is heading toward the same wall, but it's only going 150mph and it's taking a somewhat more circuitous and scenic route.

You get to choose which car you want to ride in, but there are only two.

Many of us are choosing to just walk, but the reality is that the better part of the nation is riding in one of those cars or the other and when it crashes, we all go down.

The Right buys us a bit more time, I think, and if people were not the lazy, apathetic and greedy idiots that they generally are, there'd be opportunity to do something about it. Maybe this "great awakening" thing will go somewhere, but given what I know about human nature, I am not terribly hopeful.

:
edit on 2020 11 28 by incoserv because: added charming and helpful graphic to further emphasize my point.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
It takes Bravery to share the Truth as you all do.

If only the Truth could reach everyone.

Then we'd all Know.

^_^

Sadly, you are mistaken. Many do not want to know the truth. If you shine it in their eyes, they will shut their eyes and scream.

This is the state of many people in the world today:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Occam's Razor is more reliable than a elaborate web that wouldn't get past the first script conference at the cheapest cable channel.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The only way the Globalist can take down the USA and its Constitution is by igniting a civil war. Once the Civil War is ignited and the enemy is made clear (even if its a puppet) a line will be drawn. The American people will be forced to take a side and once a side is taken points of strategic positions will be created and battles will be fought over those positions. The media will be gaslighting and promoting these battles to get many people as involved as possible. Cities will be jungles of gurrilla warfare where murder and crime will be through the roof, hence the defunding of police. With no neutral party to create order then it will be like Chaz where groups of people create zones where they control who enters and leaves and law within. After many months of fighting and people seeking refuge outside the cities the USA will be weakened enough for a global force to take a side (probably blue) and with military force and might sweep through the strategic points of power and declare a new nation.

A global trail will take place (like Nernburg for the Nazi's) and a new form of government will be created and it will be aligned with the Global Power and the United States that we once knew with the Constitution being the supreme law of the land will be no more. They will disarm the people with a global military force that will use death for anyone who doesn't comply. Whatever last remains of Militia or underground movements will be hunted down and punishments will be public and swift and propaganda will pumped into every aspect of media (internet, radio, television, books, magazines, newspapers, posters and pamphlets).

Any all monuments, statues, historical artifacts, literature, movies that references anything that was once America or patriotic will be destroyed and forgotten legends of history only told in the privacy of secrecy. The complete transition could take up to 10 years but by 2030 the America you once loved will be no more. Society will more like that of China where your social(obedient) score, credit score will determine what privileges you will receive. All the things that ushered in this Civil War will no longer be needed and the Powers that Be that utilized organizations like BLM and Antifa will be turned on and destroyed without a mention of it from the MSM. Since people are used for the betterment of society the individual will no longer exist, thus no individual rights. If you are a prisoner then you can be used like cattle for labor or harvested for organs. Religion will be outlawed and the Global State will be worshiped with mandatory symbols and pictures required in every living room of every home. Education will be tailored with children being pushed into genetic advantage training meaning based on their genetics (IQ) their path of learning will be determined (Academic, Trade, Manual Labor).

Will the globalist win? The turning point of history is about to begin, will you run and find safety and accept whoever wins? Will you stand by your principals and beliefs and fight what many would call a futile attempt at freedom. Or will you stand with the globalist in hopes your loyalty will be rewarded and your life will be among the privileged few? Fear will be your greatest obstacle and what you decide can effect your path after this simulated life is over. Choose wisely.....

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Who said anyone was surprised?

Sometimes members disagree with a particular conspiracy theory.

Unfortunately that usually ends up being a partisan discussion/argument or accusations of people not getting it.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

The DNC would rather Republicans win, than electing Bernie to run and win.
They like having Trump president so they can point the finger and complain about Trump, At the same time voting for most bills the Republicans passed.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You hit the nail on the head with this one.

The Dem's behaviour hasn't made any sense for a while. Their beyond excessive boldness, their carelessness to cover their tracks- to the point that it seems they want it to be obvious for everyone.

They know their ship has sunken passed the point of no return. All that's left for them to do is drag everyone else down with them.

Time to start battening down the hatches...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: putnam6
Who said anyone was surprised?

Sometimes members disagree with a particular conspiracy theory.

Unfortunately that usually ends up being a partisan discussion/argument or accusations of people not getting it.

It's one thing to say that you don't agree with something. It's another to say that it's "convoluted" and makes no sense, when almost every other person responding gets it and agrees on some level.

The former is fine. I respect not agreeing. The latter indicates somebody who is either in deep denial and has just chosen to not even process the possibility.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaladinRoden
The only way the Globalist can take down the USA and its Constitution is by igniting a civil war. ...

This is EXACTLY my point, where I see them wanting to push things. This is why they have managed a massive PSYOP and have essentially thrown the election.

It won't be pretty. I hope that people are willing to stand for what's right.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
No, it is disagreeing because I think it is convoluted. Both things at the same time.

Also, I'm not talking about how you laid it out. I'm talking about what the dems would have to do to pull off that scenario and, on top of that, I added the fact it doesn't even need to be done. I guess the miscommunication isn't just one-sided.

edit on 29-11-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen
I agree it is a real disgrace what the
corrupt Democrats and their machine
did to us.

I believe martial law will have to be
declared because we cannot let a foreign
agent be president.

Wait. I thought looting and pillaging was only something those filthy stinking BLM Biden loving ANTIFA whackjobs do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join